House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:42 pm

Wolfsoul wrote:They weren't even the main ones I had to fight!!! DX

Was she really seeing this as a spotlight moment? I guess Rose was only trying to lighten the mood a little and get me to calm down, but it too late for that, my mind was just focused on taking down the bad guys and getting Holland back. "This isn't about me getting the spotlight, Kitty, this is about finally freeing Holland from the b****** that controls her." And without any further warning, I sprang out from the bushes, tearing through the gates despite the damage to my hands as the tiny pieces of metal dug into my flesh. I don't think the guys were expecting an inhumanly fast girl to just jump out of nowhere, but I hadn't been expecting them to have handguns either so we were even as I dodged their bullets, trying to get in closer and put my violence to good use.

Rose watched for a few moments before managing to get in the fight as well, she knocked one of the men's pistol out of his hand and she punched him in the face then did a roundhouse kick. She had been training for quite a while. And this was a good time to show her strength.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:06 am

It was a fairer fight now that Rose had joined in, one guy being too busy dealing with her to shoot at me and the other guy, well, left on his own he wasn't much of a challenge for my speed. Dodging a few more bullets, gritting my teeth as one just grazed me, cutting through my precious leather jacket, t-shirt and a but of my skin, I managed to get to his wrist, which I broke without hesitation, causing him to drop the gun as he let out an agonizing scream.

Being unable to kill, and unable to cause bloodshed unless I wanted to put Holland at risk from me, the gun was useless to me, so I quickly picked up the gun and threw it over the fence, into the bushes. I made the mistake of turning my back and the guy actually managed to grab me and restrain me with one arm, but my vampire strength beat his weak human strength and I managed to break free, turning on him and tackling him to the ground where I punched him in the face until he passed out. So much for no bloodshed - I had broken his nose until it bled and split his lip several times - but it wasn't that much in comparison to what it could've been. As long as I was more careful next time, I wouldn't be putting Holland at risk of being bitten.

With my fight now over, I turned to help Rose with her's but she was just finishing him off. Once he was knocked out or dead or whatever the heck she had done to him, I asked, "Are you ok?", wiping the blood off of my hands and into my jeans. Yeah, I was gonna need a whole new outfit after this.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:39 am

"Yeah, im fine." Rose said as she looked at the man who was out cold. Her lip was split, but that was nothing compared to what she gave the man. Dhampirs and Humans were similar, but humans didnt have that slight hightened senses. "He got a few hits on me, but im fine."

I killed a bug with air freshner (The spray XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:09 am

Poor bug :/ But well done!

"Yeah, same here." I replied, gesturing to the place where bullet had cut through my clothes, the wound, barely visible through the jacket, starting to heal up slowly. Picking up the second gun, I through it into the bushes as well, and then it was back to business. "I don't know how long they're gonna stay knocked out for, so we better move quick. Stay alert; there could be more guys with guns." Walking past Rose, I headed towards the main entrance. As we reached the front door I smelt something. It was way too faint for me to be 100% sure it was, but it was a familiar scent to me, so that was a start. "This way, I think I've g-" As soon as I swung the door open, several gunshots were fired. I yelped and quickly jumped out of the doorway, waiting for the people to stop shooting. "F***ing hell!" I exclaimed, feeling my heart pound against my chest. There were 3 guys in there, all eyes on the front door, ready to fire as soon as we tried to make an entrance. Would we be able to take them one when we were outnumbered? Glancing over to Rose, I gave her a panicked look. "Now what?!" She was the fighting expert, surely she had a plan, right?
((Rose can go back and get the guns Abby threw. Abby can fly up to the roof and look for an access point. Once she finds one, she can carry Rose up to the roof and enter quietly from there (They'll land on the 2nd floor which overlooks the 1st floor with stairs leading down to it). With the guards focused on the door, they can sneak past them to the basement. If they're spotted, a shooting war will probably break out, with Abby shooting to harm and Rose shooting to kill - as long as Rose lets Abby drink some of her blood, she'll be ok with all the blood being shed. I'm gonna say that there's two other guys guarding the room Holland's being held in and then they'll just have to deal with TJ.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:13 am

Do you not have shoes in America or something? Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:15 am

Shoes are too easy Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:48 am

Not that I'm being nosey, but once Jason sees Sammi's halloween costume, he's gonna be incredibly turned on XD Heck, he'd be incredibly turned on by Leah's outfit too! XD

Which reminds me that I need to plan more outfits... Bleh, I'm stuck on those ones, though DX Maybe I'll see if I can make Jason matchy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:50 am

Put them up there for you to see, and yeah, Sammi's gonna persuade Leah to get it to kinda match/contradict her outfit XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:52 am

we do but I like using long ranged weapons to kill bugs XD

Rose was surprised at what just started and she hid with Abby "Well, you wanna know what would have been useful? A damn gun!" she said, looking at the bushes "You go and find another way in. I'm gonna find those guns and see what I can do." before she could respond, Rose left her, going behind the bushes and crawling on the ground, running her hand through the bushes in search for the guns. Sitting up, she felt something that felt like a gun. She pulled it out "bingo" she whispered, hoping to find the other soon.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:12 am

I can't find a picture for Jason's outfit but I have an idea of what it'll look like so, when the time comes, I'll just describe it.

I was gona snap back with a 'Well excuse me for not wanting to cause pools of blood when trying to rescue a human!' But Rose didn't give me a chance to respond before she ran off. Instead, all I could do was roll my eyes and obey, removing my jacket and my dogtag necklace before taking flight. I checked the roof first - too much Tomb Raider - and found that there were a few rusty old skylight windows that had been left open. It's need a bit more opening if we wanted to get through but it wasn't impossible. Swooping back down, I snuck past the door as I overheard the gunners talking about how they thought we had run off and went to join Rose searching in the bushes. "There's some windows open on the roof. I can probably get us in safely and quietly." I explained, spotting the second gun and picking it up. Damn, I had played loads of shooting games, but using an actual gun... That was an entirely new experience. "Rose, I don't think this is a good idea." I wasn't backing out of savig Holland, just backing out of using a gun. "I haven't had any blood today, if we go in and cause people to bleed... And then if I get near Holland... I don't want to risk hurting her, but I don't know if I'd be able to control my thirst that much."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:45 am

"Then bite me if you know you wont be able to take it. Because with these guns, blood is going to be everywhere." she pulled out the clip and looked inside to see the bullets. Pushing the clip back in, she looked at abby "You pick. Bite me and not have risks, or dont bite me and wind up hurting Holland."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:49 am

I wanna do a group costume for my characters but I dong know what to do DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:08 am

Bite her, hadn't I already taken enough blood from Rose? I must've bitten her three or four times by now. Still, if it was between biting Rose and biting Holland, I was gonna choose biting Rose. Heaving I sigh, I ran a hand through my hair. "Alright, I'll bite you, but lets take down the guys first." If I drank from her beforehand, Rose would be weaker and my not be able to fight as well and I wasn't gonna put her life in danger.

Pocketing the gun, I picked Rose up and flew onto the roof with her, where we managed to pry the windows open more. Once we had clambered inside and laded on the second floor of the warehouse, I pulled out my gun again and moved towards the low wall, peering down at the first floor. The guys were starting to get wary about the fact that we had disappeared wondering if they should split up and search for us or continue guarding the door. To be honest, I was just as confused about my next move as they were, but now I could see a corridor down below with two more guys in guarding a door. If I had to guess, I'd say that they were keeping Holland there, but wait, wasn't that... I gulped as flashbacks interrupted my vision, my hands shaking as they held the gun. Oh gosh, why did they have to be keeping her in that room? Why did they have to be keeping her in this warehouse?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:12 am

(im still questioning about this warehouse...)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:14 am

What do you mean you're still questioning warehouse?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:15 am

im pretty sure rose got kidnapped once... *rubs temples*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:18 am

Yeah, she got kidnapped with Abby, and once before that but I can't remember whether that was in a warehouse or a normal home :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:27 am

rose and her friends were kidnapped to a house like in frostbite with mason.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:29 am

I see. Fair enough. You gonna reply? Abby's kinda freaking out a little.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:30 am

chilli for diner and I'm so not in the mood for it :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:33 am

I have fish and chips. Wanna swap?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:35 am

sure in a bit
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:36 am

Okies.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:41 am

Rose was quiet as Abby did her thing and she helf onto the gun as they got onto the second floor where it overlooked the first floor with the 3 men who were talking. Looking at abby, she noticed she was shaking and she reached her hand out and placed her hand over hers where she was holding the gun "Abby."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:49 am

you can just have it, i'm hungry
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content