House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:50 am

Chloe: I shrugged a little, "I don't think I'll get one, I get too attached then get really sad when they die." I frowned a little. I remember how devastated I was when I got told the news of Beau. That really sucked. "Cats are cool, if you do move in you can get one." I shrugged with a slight smile before a thought crossed my mind. "But if it's ginger you have to call it Fred." I smirked slightly. I wasn't sure if she'd get the reference, or if she did whether she'd want to name a cat after a Weasley. I might eventually get another pet but for now I was fine without one, well, as fine as I could be for now. I leaned over and put my phone on charge after turning the music off. "So, what's up?" I asked, still not knowing what had caused the visit.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:50 am

Well, no, Chloe for now. Since she's easy to write for.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:02 am

Ok, I'mma reply later. I'mma try winning a boss fight for, like, the 10th time DX I just can't seem to win!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:16 am

I F***ING DID IT!!! I used up all my potions but I did it!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:00 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something move, causing me to tense and prepare for a fight. Upon further inspection, though, I realized that it was Rose and, while the guys weren't looking my way, I ran over and hid beside her. "That metal's so thin I could probably tear through it." I pointed out in a voice so quite I was pretty sure the humans wouldn't hear it. "It'll save us some time, too. As for the guys, I don't know how many there are but I'm guessing not many; it's not like this is their base of operations or anything, they probably just came to collect Holland. I'm not sure which room she'll be in but I think it's best if we stick together so we can watch each other' back. And Rose?" I looked to her now, my expression, while still extremely p***ed off, was now also extremely serious. "No bloodshed. If you have to kill, snap their necks but if any of them bleed and I get thirsty, I might end up hurting Holland. Oh, and leave their leader to me. He's gonna pay." My snarl escaped slightly at the last three words, my gaze turning back to the guys behind the gates as I bared my fangs viciously. "You ready to go?" I asked Rose, shifting into a predatory crouch, like a wild cat preparing to pounce.

Rose looked at Abby and listened to what she had to say "Alright, I can do that." she said before she continued on "...Alright fine. I'll only use my stake for extreme measures. Other then that I wont use it." she looked towards the gates "Guess i'm letting you get the spotlight this time." she smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:26 am

They weren't even the main ones I had to fight!!! DX

Was she really seeing this as a spotlight moment? I guess Rose was only trying to lighten the mood a little and get me to calm down, but it too late for that, my mind was just focused on taking down the bad guys and getting Holland back. "This isn't about me getting the spotlight, Kitty, this is about finally freeing Holland from the b****** that controls her." And without any further warning, I sprang out from the bushes, tearing through the gates despite the damage to my hands as the tiny pieces of metal dug into my flesh. I don't think the guys were expecting an inhumanly fast girl to just jump out of nowhere, but I hadn't been expecting them to have handguns either so we were even as I dodged their bullets, trying to get in closer and put my violence to good use.

"Nothing's up, I just came to check up you - make sure you weren't causing trouble." I answered with a smirk, finishing off my glass of water and trying to wipe the red lipstick off of it's edge. "I'm not sure I'm a fan of ginger cars - I think a black cat would suit me much better - but surely if I were to get a ginger cat, I should call it Crookshanks, right?" It seemed as if Chloe was a Harry Potter fan. I wasn't that big of a fan, to be honest, but I knew a few things here and there, enough to keep up a conversation, at least. Chuckling a little, I should my head. "No, I think a black cat named Mystic would be stereotypically perfect for me."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:02 am

*is dancing around* Guys I'm getting the Gecko on Saturday X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:03 am

Woop woop!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:47 am

I've been searching for names. I quitf like Echo :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:52 am

Echo the gecko X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:55 am

That's what I've saying XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:57 am

Hehe, awesome Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:58 am

So Echo if it's girl, which I plan to get and idk, Guinness if it's a boy? XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:06 am

Naming it after beer, huh?

Watching React Opinions: What Is Your Favourite TV Show? and apart from knowing quite a few of those shows, someone said their favourite show was Once Upon A Time. My face litup and I was like 'Yay! A fellow Oncer!' XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:10 am

Still deciding the male name Razz Either Guinness, Eddy or Leo XD Or Draco XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:16 am

Hmmm... I think you should name it Toothless Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:21 am

Maybe I will Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:33 am

Hehe :3 It's not quite a dragon but oh well ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:38 am

I'll make it sme wings X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:45 am

That would be adorable X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:58 am

Briiiitt, is Rose gonna help Abby take down the bad guys?

And if Linz gets on later, she should write the post in which Holland gets gets, y'know, before Abby and Rose burst in like bad*sses XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:48 am

;-; so much homework why Sad
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:19 pm

I had practice today after school, so I wasn't really available. I have practice to orris and Wednesday too, as well as the game on Thursday. This week I busy for me. I'll try typing up something now though, to cover my bases.
And I'll just sit here, looking pretty in wait for my girlfriend...
You suppose she'll be here?
I hope so, we need to discuss Halloween and what we're doing so I have time to plan.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:40 pm

Holland: The woman in from of me seemed just as interested in my answer as Tj, and I didn't know what to say. He wanted me back, and not much held me down here from screaming yes. Abby, the most important person in my life keeping me tied here, definitely counted as one reason I couldn't go with him. Not to mention he wanted to use Opal, and I couldn't let her get mixed up in his charades. I shook my head, declining his offer. "I can't... I have a life here I'm happy with, and you should respect that Tj. I made you enough money to fill any sort of debt I owe you for picking me up when I needed it. Please don't make this harder than it has to be..." It seriously sounded like I was breaking up with him, but in a way I guess I was. I didn't want to be part of this anymore simply because I couldn't. I was old enough to settle in one place for the rest of my life and I had already seen plenty of the world that my appetite was satisfied.

I sat back in the chair and sighed, looking Tj in the eyes though I knew he was disappointed. "You'll find somebody else. Somebody younger, quicker, and better with people. Somebody better at dealing and being in the right crowds. There are plenty of kids waiting for somebody to pull them in, just take your pick and leave me alone." This only seemed to anger him, and I shifted my eyes to the woman. "Please, I don't want this. I don't deserve this. I paid five years for this man and he did nothing for me. Nothing to help me."

Tj: How could she be so selfish? I needed her in my life and she wanted to reject me? I felt as if I should untie her now and let her find out what we do with bad dealers, but Bruno wouldn't hurt her. He was a big lug with a big soft spot for her. Looking towards the bulky man, I noticed he wasn't looking at all. He held his head low and eyes cast down, just what I expected of him. "Do it. Bring her back to me and wipe her slate..." I mimicked Holland and sat back, listening as Madame started the ritual. It was only when Holly fought against her restraints, pleading for her to stop, that Bruno made his move. He jumped up, turning his gun on Madame first, but it was too disappointing he was slower than I. A few shots fired, but only two of my own that landed on him with a deadly blow. He dropped, but so did Madame. Uttering something under her breath, I tried to make it out but couldn't. Damn these voodoo women and their extreme exits.

My attention shifted to Holland and she looked horrified, having witnessed everything right before her. My hands were dirty with the blood of Bruno, I knew that. But I still had Holland and that's what matters. "I'm sorry, I couldn't let him..." He was her friend, more than I was I knew. The curse had worked though, I could see it. She was still aware of what I had done and what had happened back at her fathers place. Her arrest, the time served, the kidnapping, all of it.

((So, maybe Madame was angry for the betrayal of Bruno and cursed Holland to go on a rampage instead? Thinking she'd go with Tj and maybe kill him, but she didn't expect Holland to go killing people in town before she died for obvious reasons.))
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:33 pm

Sounds cool Smile And, in theory, by the time you get home from school tomorrow, Abby and Rose would've found Holland and TJ.

How many henchmen-ish guys would Abby and Rose have to beat up, though? We said that there's two guarding the gates, any more?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next