House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
hrs2.0
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
9 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:51 am

*Rose's face only got red as she looked away and tried thinking before speaking* W-Well we love eachother do we not? *She asked, looking back at abby* I wouldnt mind going...farther..

Elena was surprised at this and she smiled softly, shaking Joe's hand "I'm Elena. It's a surprise that my Partner went and met you." she giggled softly "He hasnt told me about you but he did tell me that Alexander had a little friend now." Elena pointed out before he offered her to sit at the picnic with him "Oh, uh sure." She smiles "Alexander needs to play a bit since he's been fussy with winter."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:53 am

I'm okay now. Just had about 10 minutes of bidashcwiu

Anyway...

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:02 am

*Smiles a little.* You're cute when you blush. *Kisses Rose quickly, then goes to move Jupiter into the room next door.* Upon returning, she removes her outer layer of clothing, leaving herself in her underclothes, then crawls back onto the bed, biting her lower lip as she looks down at Rose.* Look, as confident as I might seem, I've never... Done anything like this with anyone before, let alone another girl so just... go easy on me, ok, kitty? *Smiles a little, but is blushing as she does so.*

"And Arthur needs to learn to be more friendly." I added with a chuckle, leading Elena and her son over to our picnic blanket. "Arthur just shouted so loud that he scared off a bunny; the poor thing. Perhaps a little playtime with Alexander can teach him to control his volume so that he doesn't scare others." Sitting down on the blanket, I placed Arthur in the gap between my outstretched legs, allowing him to play with Alexander while I made conversation with Elena. "So how is Cayden? I haven't seen him around lately, is he alright?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:21 am

~A part of the fanfic I'm reading~

"Of course, Elsa wasn't smiling when she woke up and saw it was morning. Or that parts of Anna's hair were dangerously close to her mouth. Or that she would need a tissue to get her shoulder dry."

Trololololol, Anna drooled on Elsa's shoulder XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:21 am

Elena sat down and put Alexander down as well, letting him play "He's just been busy with work. Since we have allot to cover with clothes and such." she shrugged "But if you want I can get him here with us when he's back. I'm sure he'd want to see his friend again."

Hey, im not experienced either, Abby. We're going in this pretty much blinded
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:31 am

True, but oh well, going in blinded is so worth it. *Cups Rose's face with one hand, kissing her softly on the lips.*

Friend? Well, I wouldn't consider Cayden a friend, merely an acquaintance, but it was nice to imagine for once that I had a friend, at least. "Sure, that would be great. The more the merrier. Heck, I would even invite my daughters to spend time with us right now but I believe they are studying right now." Honestly, had Kiara not heard of summer vacation? Then again, Hope lived in a place where everyday was a vacation, but still! I sincerely hoped that Kiara wouldn't work Hope to the bone; every child needed a chance to relax.

My shoulder hurts :/

But awwww! Great story! Elsa and Anna are playing together! And Elsa even smushed a small snowman into Anna's face to get her to shut up! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:42 am

I miss my Boo -_- I need a snuggle with me Boo cause it's been too long DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:43 am

Then get on earlier in the mornings! And be lucky you even have a boo because some of us don't! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:45 am

Well whose fault is that? Razz And you know I can't get up that early DX *gasp* I got it! I'll just have to stay awake all night!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:49 am

It's not my fault I don't have a Boo, no one loves me! DX *Gasps.* Henry can be my Boo! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:52 am

Wolfsoul wrote:True, but oh well, going in blinded is so worth it. *Cups Rose's face with one hand, kissing her softly on the lips.*

Friend? Well, I wouldn't consider Cayden a friend, merely an acquaintance, but it was nice to imagine for once that I had a friend, at least. "Sure, that would be great. The more the merrier. Heck, I would even invite my daughters to spend time with us right now but I believe they are studying right now." Honestly, had Kiara not heard of summer vacation? Then again, Hope lived in a place where everyday was a vacation, but still! I sincerely hoped that Kiara wouldn't work Hope to the bone; every child needed a chance to relax.

My shoulder hurts :/

But awwww! Great story! Elsa and Anna are playing together! And Elsa even smushed a small snowman into Anna's face to get her to shut up! XD

Elena spoke "Studying? Its summer vacation, they shouldnt be studying at all. Maybe when its later. Pretty much a year in school is Kinda stressful." she said "They need the summer and not study so hard."

*She closed her eyes, kissing her back softly*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:59 am

Well I'm going cause I have strawberries and chocolate spread to nom on (omg it's delicious!) and imma write some mpre of my story and try to pull an all nighter. Toodles!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:03 am

"I know, but my oldest daughter is a bit of an education-lover. I suppose sje's just trying to push Hope to the best of her abilities but still..." I sighed slightly, making a silent note to confront Kiara about it later, but for now I was just- watching Arthur put Alexander's hand in his mouth. What in the world?! "Arthur, no, don't do that." I scolded my boy, removig Alex's hand from his mouth and handing some napkins to his mother. "My apologies. Arthur has much to learn about how to act in a socially acceptable manner." I gave Elena an apologetic smile, setting my son on my lap. "So... You mention that Cayden works, what about you?"

*Increases the passion of the kiss and reaches behind Rose to unclasp her bra, fading to black with her.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:04 am

Bye Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:10 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"I know, but my oldest daughter is a bit of an education-lover. I suppose sje's just trying to push Hope to the best of her abilities but still..." I sighed slightly, making a silent note to confront Kiara about it later, but for now I was just- watching Arthur put Alexander's hand in his mouth. What in the world?! "Arthur, no, don't do that." I scolded my boy, removig Alex's hand from his mouth and handing some napkins to his mother. "My apologies. Arthur has much to learn about how to act in a socially acceptable manner." I gave Elena an apologetic smile, setting my son on my lap. "So... You mention that Cayden works, what about you?"

*Increases the passion of the kiss and reaches behind Rose to unclasp her bra, fading to black with her.*

Bai scampi

Elena nodded "I see...Well, its just a sister looking out for her sibling I suppose." she said before she looked at their sons, only to see Alexander's hand in Arthur's mouth. She leaned over and pulled her son close once Joe had removed his hand and handed a napkin to her "Its alright, they're children, they dont know any better." it was true "Sadly I sit at home and take care of Alexander, I just feel bad having him work and then not me."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:19 am

"Ah, I see. I'm the same at the moment but not for long since I have been offered a job at the new school in September. I'm... I'm not sure what I will do with Arthur though, since Kiara and myself will be working, Hope will be attending the school and his mother..." I didn't want to say she had left. I couldn't say she had left. I loved Ryan so much that I just couldn't allow myself to eve believe that she would leave me, and our son, especially after agreeing to marry me. "She will be back," That was the thing I chanted in my head every time I thought about her absence. "But for now she is not here, so Arthur really had no one to care for him while I work."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:42 am

Elena nodded "Ah, well, i'm always around if you need me to look after him. I wouldnt mind taking care of two babies and such." she shrugged, kissing her son's head softly and hugging him gently
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:48 am

*Unfades with Rose and smiles at her as Abby tries to catch her breath.* I didn't hurt you, did I? *Tucks some hair behind her kitty's ear.*

She was offeing to babysit Arthur for me? But she hardly knew me. "Are you sure? I would not want to be a burden, or for Arthur to be a burden." I had to double check, because I knew that Arthur had his difficult moments and I didn't want to make Elena deal with them if she didn't want to. As I waited for an answer, I pulled out a jar of baby food and tried feeding it to my son. At 8 months old, I wasn't even sure if he was old enough for babyfood, but I couldn't exactly breastfeed him, so it was the best I could do for my boy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:56 am

*She pants lightly, her eyes closed as she layed there* No, you didnt hurt me..that felt good though

Elena nodded "I'm sure. You're not a burden. I wouldnt have offered. Becides, Alexander does need a friend to grow up with." she said, looking down at her son "That is if you're staying here for as long as I think you are."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:08 am

*Her smile turns into a grin and she nods in agreement.* Mhmm, it did. I'm glad you feel the same way :3 *Kisses Rose's jaw and gets up, only pulling on her underwear and forgetting the bra as she walks over to the Black Widow costume. She puts it on, not even boering to zip it up past the belt, then turns to face Rose.* What do you think? *Gestures to herslf in the costume.*

"I have not left this mansion for many years, and I doubt I will be leaving any time soon." I explained, taking a moment away from feeding Arthur to smile softly at Elena. "Thank you, I really appreciate it." I told her, carefully levitating the picnic basket towards her while behind mindful not to harm Alexander. "Please help yourself to anything in our little basket of goodies. I might've packed a bit too much adult food for one person alineto eat so feel free to eat whatever you wish." I told the mother of Arthur's friend before returnig to feeding my little Prince.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:15 am

*Rose smiled softly and opened her eyes, looking over at her girlfriend and blushed softly* You look sexy. It hugs your body much more better then mine. *She sat up* Men would be drooling over you. *She teased*

Elena smiled and looked at the basket "You shouldnt pack so much you know." she stated, letting out a small laugh "But I am glad to be helping you. What are friends for? Even though we just met, back in my time, even though a few minutes of hanging around was consitered going into a friend zone."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:26 am

Men would be drooling over you in this outfit too, Rose. Well, they would be if I didn't knock them over the back of the head for even staring at my girlfriend. *Smirks and goes into the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror, frowning slightly as she realises how messy her hair is but ends up just shrugging it off.* I think it only works better because I've got red hair like her, too. Redder hair, actually but meh, whatever. *Walks back into the bedroom and sits on the bed next to Rose.* Do you get to keep this costume? I think it'd be good for halloween. Like, not a scary halloween but a sexy Brunette Kitty halloween :3

"Really? Only a couple minutes?" How peculiar. And she said 'Back in my time' but she looked rather young to me. Perhaps she was a vampire? In which case, she could be centuries older than I. "If you don't mind my asking, when exactly was 'Your time'? How old are you?" I asked politely, not meaning any offense, as I finished off feeding Arthur and pulled some things out of the basket, pouring myself a cup of cold water to drink so that I didn't get dehydrated."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:37 am

*SHe giggles* I can keep it. *she cups her cheek softly* You are beautiful with this red hair..It fits you. *Rose pecked her lips softly*

Elena looked at Joe "I stopped counting after 500." she said "Im pretty sure im in the ages of balls and such. Mideval times mostly." she stated "You dont smell of a Human so you are different as well."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:42 pm

Oh game of thrones is getting interesting :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:20 pm

-_- Florida is too hot.
oh, come on Mands. it's not terrible.
yes. it is. *frowns a little and rests her head on Max's shoulder* i miss Joshua, Maxxy.
*frowns a little* i don't know what to tell you, Mands. I'm not sure if he's even coming back.
*hides her face in his shoulder* i didn't want you to say that.
sorry... just being truthful...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next