House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
hrs2.0
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
9 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:24 am

Eat more chicken nuggets?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:25 am

Amazing, Abby! *She smiles* congrats.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:29 am

Thanks! Smile *Leads Rose over to the bed and lies down on it, pulling Rose on top of her.* So are you gonna get a job too or are you just gonna stay here and miss me every day for those 3-4 hours? Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:30 am

I think i'll stay here and miss you and when you get here i'll greet you when you get home!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:39 am

Fair enough. *Leans up to kiss Rose briefly, then her grin softens a little.* I bought a Captain America outfit to go with your Black Widow one, by the way. I might have used dad's credit card to buy it, but I can pay him back once I start earning money :3 I think I'll look more sexy as Cap than I do as Black Widow Wink But if not then maybe I could persuade you to do a costume swapsies?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:46 am

Elsa: Why it was that Justin wouldn't be joining me in bed, I didn't know. You'd think that on the eve of my birthday he'd be more than willing, but I'd deal with it. Sleeping was difficult without Justin, his warmth providing comfort, even when the room was unbearably hot. I guess my cool skin probably kept him happy too though.
It was late when I woke, Justin's voice pulling me from a wonderful dream of the cuddling I had missed that night. He was shaking me slightly, but claimed my birthday surprise was ready. What was this surprise? I grabbed his hand and pulled him down onto the bed beside me, curling into his chest before he could decline. "You owe me some major cuddling, Mr. Bridges. Is it possible this surprise will include any?" I closed my eyes and snuggled in even closer, my arms tight around his torso.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:47 am

Would you like to rp with me too, linz? Feel free to say no *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:51 am

Chloe was sure that she had said that Chris was Claire's brother... Perhaps she had only thought it instead of saying it out loud... Or perhaps she had said sister instead of brother. That could be why the 'actually' was necessary. Oops... She was a little surprised that he knew her from the mansion. If he knew her from in here then it would make sense, because she did spend a lot of time in here, looking for new games, or games that she wanted due to advertisement or an odd obsession. "I used to live there so..." She shrugged, indicating the reason he had seen her before there, but also why he wouldn't see her there now. "I'm Chloe, nice to meet you, Henry." She introduced herself to him. She never really noticed the tags; she usually avoided talk at all costs, just wanting to get in and out.

I'll just leave this here if you want to *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:52 am

we'll see, abby
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:02 am

Well I guess I should've seen this coming - Elsa did have a habit of pulling me into kisses and cuddles - but I dunno, I guess I thought I'd have the advantage this time since she'd be sleepy. Apparently not. I let out a sigh, giving into the cuddling since her tight grip told me that she wasn't about to move just yet, and hugged her back, pressing a kiss to her platinum hair. "It includes a lot of cuddling, Your Majesty," I returned the formalities, teasing her a little because I knew that she prefered just being called Elsa. "But it doesn't include cuddling here, so we're gonna have to move. And fly, I should warn you." But the last time that I picked her up and flew off without warning, I almost gave my poor girlfriend a heart attack. "You can stay in your PJs if you want, though. No one's exactly gonna see you where we're going." Well I hoped not, anyways, because if someone else decided to randomly fly onto the roof tonight, it'd ruin our little romantic moment and make things kinda awkward.

Indeed we will :3 Oh! And don't ever visit me at work, ok? The kibrary has a strict no PDA rule and I could get into trouble if I'm found making out with you in one of the aisles Razz

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:10 am

I've already typed a response for Henry, but I'll post it along with Elsa's, okay Scampi?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:11 am

Sure sure Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:14 am

*She giggles* We can go in a far isle. Wink
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:19 am

Hmmm... Maybe Wink Just leave it for a couple weeks, ok? I'd rather not get fired within days of getting the job Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:29 am

Henry: She used to live there? I knew I had seen her before, but I wasn't really sure why anyone would leave the mansion. I mean, there was nothing wrong with the place. Unless, of course, she had the same issues I had before. I left, and wouldn't have come back if I hadn't promised Collin my return. "Pleasures mine, Chloe. I'm always interested to meet a fellow gamer, and it just makes it all the better when we have a little more in common..." I leaned against the counter and smiled, rather amused that this town was so small I could see just about every mansion dweller once a week. "So, if you don't live at the mansion, where do you live? I mean, if you don't mind me asking. I'm just curious as to what places around here might have space, my cousins been thinking of moving out." Collin had practically given up on Finn the same as I've given up on Isolt, though I could tell it broke him just as badly as it did me too. He had planned on proposing rather soon too, but she wasn't around. Ross was convinced that he would move in with his brother, since he needed to be more independent to give himself some self esteem. I suppose I couldn't blame them, the mansion brought plenty of bad memories for me too. Maybe I could find a new room, remodel some things, try to work it all out. Micah needs his own room, maybe I could find a joint one? I had turned towards my thoughts instead of focussing... Returning my attention to Chloe, I offered her a friendly smile and brushed my hands through my short sandy blonde hair.

Elsa: Well, it seemed as if I was getting what I wanted from him. Much better than the dream cuddling, but I knew Justin was eager about this surprise. I wasn't fond of formalities, but I let it slide. I mean, why be Queen Elsa when just being Elsa gave me the desired attention, friendly rather than fear of my status. I smiled as he told me cuddling would be included, but the flying was what really worried me. It was exhilarating, but I needed to get used to not having my feet on the ground. "Fine, I'll get out out of bed then... Just be careful, Bridges." I pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek and sat up, ruffling my hair. "Maybe I should put on a hoodie though. Shorts and a tank top don't exactly seem logical, and I'm sure I'll get cold outside when we're flying." Sliding out of the bed, I walked to my closet and grabbed the first hoodie in sight, a dark blue oversized thing, but I loved it nonetheless. Was it irregular to love clothing? I suppose it was a little, but after wearing dresses and gloves for my entire life, regular clothing was heaven. Not literal heaven, I've been there, but you know what I mean. I slid it on and pulled my hair out of the hoodie, starting to braid it. "Is there going to be any walking? I'll put on some shoes if so..."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:34 am

Alright :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:37 am

Chloe picked up the bag containing the game and shrugged, "I share a flat just a few blocks away." She informed him, although it was only a vague description. She'd rather not give someone she rarely knew specific directions to her home. She could see him wondering something, or just thinking about something. She wasn't completely sure what, so she decided in telling him why she didn't live there anymore. "Too many bad memories. Well, not bad memories, good memories. It just kinda sucks to think back on them, knowing what I've fucked up." She shrugged, "Sorry, probably not what you're wanting to hear but eh," She shrugged as a final answer. "I will be there next week though, since they're having that ball for Caius." She rolled her eyes, "I don't really want to go but my friends are forcing me." She nodded, "Great... Great friends." She muttered. She knew Sammi and Leah meant well, but they would ditch her for their boyfriends. Hopefully Thorn would be there. Someone to keep her company would be nice.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:49 am

omg. if you accidentally close a tab, press CTRL+SHIFT+T Surprised
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:49 am

Good. Besides, *Scratches behind Rose's ear.* We can always make out after work Wink

Haha! For a moment I thought that she was gonna be stubborn about getting up, but it seemed as if I was mistaken. Thank goodness, because I don't know wjat I would've done if she had refused to get up! I couldn't help but chuckle a little as she told me to be careful, because I was probably the most careful person in the work, and I rose to my feet, stretching my arms a little. Once Elsa was done pulling on her hoodie, I approached her side, shaking my head. "I think we'll be sitting or lying down mostly, so shoes wont be neccessary. Heck, I think I'll even take mine off here, if you don't mind." I assumed not - it sasn't tje first time I had removed my shoes in Elsa's room, obviously - so I took them straight off, setting them over by the bed again and scratching Jotunn's head as I passed the sleepy kitten. "So, are you ready to go?" I asked Elsa as I opened the window before walking back over to her, slipping my arm around her back in preparation to pick her up.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:33 am

True
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:36 am

Mhmm. *Sits up but keeps Rose in her lap, kissing her girlfriend's jaw a few times before pulling back.* So, kitty, I have a couple questions. 1) How're you today? 2) Where are we going on our next date?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:01 am

I've had a very unproductive day today. I didn't even reach my goal to buy the Scientific Research Facility in Sims 3 today D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:04 am

Oh well. There's always tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow I won't be here; I have to go to Adam's girlfriend's daughter's Christening. And actually, I should go to bed now, I need to get up early. Goodnight.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:14 am

Goodnight Scampi! Have fun!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down