House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
hrs2.0
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:41 am

*Grabs hold of the collar of the Black Widow costume as she kisses Rose, then pulls back after a couple seconds, feeling a little breathless. With another quick kiss, she breathes,* Well, that's the 4 kisses you owe done, now how about that make-out session, kitty Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:44 am

*Thinking about it, she moves her hands up to Abby's face, cupping her cheeks softly* sure Wink *She said before pressing her lips to Abby's*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:48 am

*Tries to hold in a little laugh at the way Rose winked in return, then raises a hand to rest on the back of Rose's neck as she deepens the kiss, flicking her tongue against Rose's bottom lip slowly in an attempt to be seductive as they start making out.*

I've added some photography to my DA now. It's old photography, though, so I'm gonna add some more recent photography.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:02 am

*She just started making out with her girlfriend, taking her arms and wrapping them around her, holding Abby close*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:06 am

*Continues making out with Rose for a little while, then tries something new, tilting Rose's head up slightly and kissing down the length of her kitty's throat while trying to fight back the urge to bite her.*

So... Is anyone alive?

Ooh! Does anyone wanna rp? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:08 am

You know i'm alive woman! XD
I can try to rp o.o
*She lets out a soft moan, blushing softly*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:15 am

I think Abby's busy in the rp, though :/ She's seeing her mum again for the first time and I don't think that moment should be skipped :S

Unless you have anyone else, because Joe's free and Kiara's free. *Shrugs.*

*Smiles against the skin of Rose's throat and places a final kiss there before pulling back, tugging on the collar of the Black Widow costume.* Doesn't this feel a little restricting? It sure looks restricting to me. You can take it off if you want; I certainly wouldn't mind if you did. *Laughs a little as she climbs off of Rose's lap, pressing a kiss to her cheek before lying back on the bed.* Oh, and the make-out session's not over. Once you take that off - if you decide to take it off - you've gotta come back here and kiss me senseless Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:30 am

*She grins and watches her* Is that so? *She said, sliding her arms from the sleeves and pulling the top off, only having the zipper hold the rest of the costume on her (Aka only have the pants part on). She then crawled onto abby and pressed her lips firmly to Abby's*

I got everyone
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:38 am

You have EVERYONE! Dun dun duuuun! O.o

Well I haven't rped Joe in a while and he's with cute little Arthur so pick someone to meet them and we'll go from there ^_^

*Growls slightly against Rose's lips and mumbles,* F***, I meant take it all off, you dumb*ss. *But continues to kiss Rose anyway, running her hands over the skin of her girlfriend's arms before resting them on her shoulders.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:40 am

XD didnt I have one of my charries meet him? Oh wasnt it...oh shiz who had Leon... Mia! or did he meet Elena's son and bf?

*Rose smirked under their lips and pulled away to tease her a bit* I'm just teasing, Abby. *She said before crashing her lips to hers again*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:47 am

I think it was the latter; Elena's son and boyfriend << Cayden???

*Whimpers a little and tries to flip them over, but her medication has weakened her so that she no longer has vampire strength, so she isn't strong enough to push Rose over. Instead, the only thing she can do is murmur,* Meany. *And respond to Rose's kisses eagerly.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:50 am

*Squeals and flails around.* One of my favourite Fanfiction.net authors has written another fanfic! Thank goodness! I just hope they continue with the one I'm reading at the moment, though, but yay! They live! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:51 am

*she couldnt help but giggle between their kisses. Her hand grabbing Abby's hand and placing it on the zipper, making her stop for a moment, if you want it off..then take it off. *Rose said before making out with her girlfriend once again*

hm...Well Joe can meet Elena :3

and yay xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:00 am

One of the authors has given up on a Hijack Agent AU and it made me sad Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:03 am

Also; Lisa started asking about my phone so I almost panicked and said 'Er, I don't really use it that much, I mean, my friends contact me through facebook so... yeah...' Cause apparently she's been ringing me and texting me so... Awkward. I was phoning up on my dad's phone *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:08 am

Hehe, Scampi almost got busted Razz

My children were my life, so it came as no surprise that I treated them to anything they desired or, in Arthur's case, what I thought he might desire if he were able to communicate. Hence why, while Kiara was helping Hope to study, I was outside with my third child in the sunshine. Arthur was too young to really explore the garden, but at least he was able to witness all the bright colors and the beautiful butterflies that flew from plant to plant, as well as gain some healthy vitamin D. I smiled contently as we sat on the picnic blanket with our basket of food, drink and sunscreen, taking in the fresh air surrounding us. Arthur managed to spot a rabbit near the edge of the forest and pointed to it, causing my smile to widen. "That's a bunny, son." I murmured quietly. "It doesn't like loud noise, so you'll have to be-" 'Bah! BAH!' The bunny hoped off, startled by the loud noise and a rolled my eyes. "-Quiet." Well, I guess not everything could go according to plan, right? Still, as long as Arthur enjoyed himself, I was quite content.

*Moves her head away to raise an eyebrow at Rose, a silent 'Are you sure?' in her expression. Once she's sure that her girlfriend's sure, Abby lowers the zip entirely, awkwardly trying to push the rest of the costume off with her feet because her hands can only reach so far. She growls frustratedly, letting out a,* God-f***ing-dammit! *Before wriggling out from under Rose to pull the rest of it off, throwing it out the way.* Good. Much better. *Takes In Rose's appearance and smiles.* Geez, you're so beautiful. You have a much better figure than me even if your b**bs are smaller; I'm jealous. *Leans in to kiss Rose again, pulling away quickly to add.* Oh, and by the way, I'm think I love you. Actually, I'm pretty sure I do :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:09 am

Yep Scampi nearly did ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:12 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Tumblr_m9vthz47RK1rcyxhzo6_250

This is just adorable X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:14 am

Puppy playfight! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:15 am

Pugs are just so fat and adorabubble X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:16 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Hehe, Scampi almost got busted Razz

My children were my life, so it came as no surprise that I treated them to anything they desired or, in Arthur's case, what I thought he might desire if he were able to communicate. Hence why, while Kiara was helping Hope to study, I was outside with my third child in the sunshine. Arthur was too young to really explore the garden, but at least he was able to witness all the bright colors and the beautiful butterflies that flew from plant to plant, as well as gain some healthy vitamin D. I smiled contently as we sat on the picnic blanket with our basket of food, drink and sunscreen, taking in the fresh air surrounding us. Arthur managed to spot a rabbit near the edge of the forest and pointed to it, causing my smile to widen. "That's a bunny, son." I murmured quietly. "It doesn't like loud noise, so you'll have to be-" 'Bah! BAH!' The bunny hoped off, startled by the loud noise and a rolled my eyes. "-Quiet." Well, I guess not everything could go according to plan, right? Still, as long as Arthur enjoyed himself, I was quite content.

*Moves her head away to raise an eyebrow at Rose, a silent 'Are you sure?' in her expression. Once she's sure that her girlfriend's sure, Abby lowers the zip entirely, awkwardly trying to push the rest of the costume off with her feet because her hands can only reach so far. She growls frustratedly, letting out a,* God-f***ing-dammit! *Before wriggling out from under Rose to pull the rest of it off, throwing it out the way.* Good. Much better. *Takes In Rose's appearance and smiles.* Geez, you're so beautiful. You have a much better figure than me even if your b**bs are smaller; I'm jealous. *Leans in to kiss Rose again, pulling away quickly to add.* Oh, and by the way, I'm think I love you. Actually, I'm pretty sure I do :3

where is Joe? .-. like where

*She nods, letting her pretty much rip off the costume after a couple of tries. She seemed fustrated but she managed to get it off and stare at Rose's -pretty much naked- body.* Hey, boobs dont matter...Ok sometimes they do." She laughed softly before being kissed but only for it to be cut short. And what she said made her blush softly* Abby... *A smile grew on her face* I love you too..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:26 am

Out in the back garden which is, like, on the opposite side of the pool.

Good, otherwise thing's could've gotten pretty awkward. *Laughs a little and nuzzles Rose's shoulder, pressing a soft kiss to it.* What happened a moment ago anyway, huh? *Looks to her girlfriend and raises an eyebrow.* I thought I was meant to be the dominant one in the relationship and you just... Suddenly took over like you were possessed by... By Jason's girlfriend O.o *Shudders slightly at the thought.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:33 am

Dont compare me to her, Abby. *She sighs before laying there* I was just...wanting to see how it felt is all and honestly, I like you being more dominant

okie

Elena was holding her son (What the hell did we name him? It was Alexander yes?) and walking outside with him in her arms. For some reason, he was fussy because he thought it'd be cold. But, Elena had showed him that it was okay and it wasnt cold outside, it was warm and perfect weather. He seemed to be happy and that made her happy. Watching as he pointed to a Man with his own child, he was trying to talk "You know him?" she asked as he nodded "Why dont we go say hi then?" She asks, already starting to approach him, going around the pool of course
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:37 am

*rolls around on the floor slowly* What am I doing with life? DX Is she... okay?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:44 am

I like it, too; I don't like being teased, Miss Hathaway. *Presses a couple kisses to Rose's stomach before lying down beside her with a smirk on her face.* So... Round two of the make-out session? Razz Oooor... I could move Jupiter into the room next door and we could try... Other things. *Her smirk falters with uncertainty.* U-Unless that's taking things a bit too far :S

O.o I have no idea, but I'm in the feels zone, right now X3

With a loud, excited squeal, Arthur started reaching in a particular direction and I looked that way to see a woman approaching with a familiar little boy. Was that... Ah yes, the friend Arthur had made mere weeks ago. Alexander, was it not? And his father was Cayden? I had not met the mother, however, so I picked up my boy and walked to meet her halfway. "Hello, you must be Alexander's mother. I'm Joe; my son and I became acquainted with your partner and young Alexander a couple weeks ago." I greeted her, extending my hand for a handshake with the politeness my father had brought me up with - the politeness I would soon bring Arthur up with. "Would you care to join us for a picnic? Perhaps our children could spend a few moments playing together."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next