House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 31, 2014 1:33 am

The random name picker says Denzel, Sierra and Kimmy unless you'd rather rp other people. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 31, 2014 1:35 am

Can you repostie while I find some food pleeease :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 31, 2014 1:41 am

On second thoughts I've been told to get ready to go to town (I thought mum was coming home at 3:30, not 2:30 DX), but reply anyway, ok? Thanks ^_^

Kimmy: I heard Denzel call back, 'Yes please, sweetie-pie!' and I couldn't help but laugh a little at his weird nickname. "I'll have some Coca cola too, please." I added as I pulled the candy out of the shopping bag and ate a handful of it - might as well start the sugar rush now. Denzel came back then and seemed to start working on our dinner, kissing Sierra's cheek as he passed her; awwww, I really needed a man! Hopping up onto the barstool closest to my buddy, I stretched my arms over my head and asked, "So, what's in the agenda tonight? Scary movies? Singing crazy songs? Dancing, like in the good old days?" Yup! Back when we were younger, Sierra and I did a lot of dancing. I was never as good as her, but that didn't mean that I couldn't keep up! And we always had fun dancing so maybe we could do it again, unless we were too old for that now... Oh who was I kidding? You're never to old to dance and have fun!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 31, 2014 1:59 am

Sierra: As I finished pouring the coca-cola into the three cups then put the fizzy drink back into the fridge to keep it cool for later. I smiled as Denzel passed me and left his cup on the counter and joined Kimmy on the other side, bringing the drinks with me. I sat down and placed the drinks on the mats. "Hmm..." I said in thought. "How about.... We do a bit of everything!" I grinned excitedly, it had been waaaay too long since we had done this! I took a few sips of the drink. "We can do all sorts of random stuff once the sugar kicks in, and when it starts to wear off we can watch a..." I raised my hands and wiggled them, imitating a ghost or... Something. "Scary movie!" I laughed a little at how Kimmy always seemed to bring out the crazy side of me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 31, 2014 3:53 am

great. Callum and lee are home -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 31, 2014 4:25 am

Kimmy: Sierra was such a goofball! I couldn't help but laugh at her ghost immitation but I tried to play along, raising my hands. "Ahh, I'm so scared! Please don't hurt me, scary Sierra ghost!" I chuckled, lowering my hands and sticking my tongue out. "As long as you don't get too scared and hide behind the couch... And as long as Denzel doesn't do the same." 'Please, I deal with Sierra when she's moody and nothing's scarier than that; I'm sure I'll survive a horror movie.' My goofy laugh sounded out around the room at that as I nudged Sierra playfully. "I can see why you like him." I commented before taking a sip of coke and eating some more sweets. I really shouldn't be eating sweets before dinner but oh well!

Ok, maybe I was being a little cheeky, but Kimmy made a light, cheery atmosphere where it felt ok to tease Sierra a little. "Sorry Sierra, I love you really!" I tried to cover up for my teasing as I cooked the pasta and sauce. Once both was done, I put both together in three bowls and set them on the island with a couple forks. "Bon apetit, ladies." 'Thanks, Denzel!' Kimmy thanked me as I moved around the island to sit on the other side of Sierra, digging in to my dinner. If there was one thing Tifa taught me, it's that there's nothing like a homecooked meal that you made yourself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 31, 2014 4:57 am

*Walks downstairs with a laptop.* O.o Where'd you get that? Yuffie let me borrow it. *Flops down on the couch and starts up the laptop.* O.O Yuffie has a laptop? Mhmm. Although she seemed kinda moody when I asked to borrow it :S She's had an eventful day, let's just put it that way. *Walks over and sits down next to Anna, peering at the screen.* The animal shelter? Remember that conversation when I first met Kennedy and Elsa mentioned that she might buy a cat? I figured a cat would make a good birthday present for her. For us, really :3 Just make sure she still wants a cat before you buy one; things might've changed since then. I hope not; it'd be nice to have a cat roaming the castle. And in winter we could all curl up by the fireplace and cuddle the adorable little thing :3 Just make sure you take good care of the cat, if you get one, and don't abandoning it like you're abandoning Bjartr right now! *Looks up from the laptop, narrowing her eyes slightly.* I'll have you know, I'm going to see him in an hour; I am not abandoning my horse. *Raises her hands in surrender.* Ok ok, I'm sorry, my mistake. You're forgiven. *Goes back to looking at pictures of the cats.* ... But still, don't expect the servants to look after the cat if you get one; that responsibility is for you and Elsa. Don't worry, we'll take good care of it ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 31, 2014 5:48 am

Cats are ok, but dogs are so much better Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Sat May 31, 2014 6:06 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Tumblr_n46mj39R061sytd4xo1_r2_500

They're so awesome Very Happy I had to show someone Razz
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 31, 2014 6:07 am

Elsa wouldn't have the energy to run around after a dog.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 31, 2014 6:39 am

Awww, Jaylyn's holding a baby deer X3 If she doesn't want to get ronantically involved with anyone, though, I believe she's considered asexual, sexual orientation-wise Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Sat May 31, 2014 6:48 am

Yes, technically, but she would still like to refer to herself as having "none" even if asexual does mean no interest Razz She's going to be awesome! Along with the next one, just completing his at the moment Razz Do we have any half gods and goddesses on here?
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 31, 2014 7:05 am

She seems kinda interesting Smile

*Is searching the kitchen for something good to eat*
*has taken custody of Astrid's axe while she finds something good to eat*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 31, 2014 7:09 am

Not yet, no Demigods.

Scampiiii? Can I have the axe? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 31, 2014 7:11 am

Erm... Okay... I guess... *hands it over to Wolfie carefully* But just make sure you don't like, break anything ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 31, 2014 7:14 am

*Runs around dragging the axe because she's too weak to lift it up.* Muwahahahaha  Twisted Evil 
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 31, 2014 7:20 am

*walks in, raises an eyebrow at wolfie, then goes outside with some fish for Stormfly (and some cooked fish for herself)* ... Wow... She didn't kill you XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 31, 2014 7:30 am

That's because you don't mess with the girl wielding an axe!  Twisted Evil *Continues running around, to excited to realise that all the electrical things in the room are going crazy.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 31, 2014 7:36 am

*Walks in with Justin and her eyes widen.* O.O What the-... Ok, who decided it'd be a good idea to give the weapon-loving, slightly psychopathic Wolfie an axe? >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 31, 2014 7:39 am

*walks back in* Whaaaaat's going on with the lights? Get your axe back please! *takes her axe back* Okay, what's going on?! You need to leave, please. *glares at wolfie but crouches down to Luna's level* Hey hey, it's okay, I'm here now Smile *is confused, but leaves*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 31, 2014 7:46 am

Awwww DX Why does the new girl have to leave? Because of Jack and Luna. *Is crouched behind the couch, hugging her knees to her chest and shivering with fear. She was terrified of being downstairs, but she had to come down because she had fallen and knocked her head on the bedside table and her forehead was bleeding pretty badly.* *Frowns a little, realising that Luna was injured.* Do you want me to try and heal her, Jack? The poor thing, she looks terrified D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat May 31, 2014 7:47 am

*blinks as he sits up from the couch* What just happene?O.oSie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 31, 2014 7:51 am

Yes please, Justin *frowns* OKay Luna, I need you to relax and try not to panic, because Justin just wants to help, can you do that for me? *smiles a little*

Oh but Anna, if you want to meet Astrid, she'll be out back with her best friend... Well, pet... Why don't you go say hello? *throws her axe at a tree* Why do I have to leave? It's not as if I was hurting anyone! Heck, I wasn't even the one to give my axe to her, I just wanted to eat! *yanks it from the tree it was in and threw it about 15 metres to go straight into another*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 31, 2014 7:56 am

Shadowhunter wrote: *blinks as he sits up from the couch* What just happene?O.oSie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!

wtf? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS TRANSLATES TO?!

They are the food and we are the hunter!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 31, 2014 7:59 am

If you're talking about the crazy Wolfie, I have no idea. If you're talking about the lights and stuff, it's Jack's little friend. *Walks over to Matio and bites her lip before sitting in his lap, giving him a gentle kiss.* Hey SmileO.o Your sister's gonna kill you for sitting in his lap, Anna. *Waves a dismissive hand in Justin's direction.* I'll get off if she shows up. Besides, I need to speak to her anyway. *Shrugs.* ... Ok, but if she manages to catch a glimpse, it's your funeral. *Walks over and crouches down in front of Luna.* Hey, remember me? I'm the one who helped saved Jack, remember? *Nods a little, taking a shaky breath.* Great :)Now I can help you stop bleeding, but I need to be able to touch you in order to do it, and it might hurt a teeny tiny bit. Will you let me do what I have to? *Clings onto Jack but nods.* Good, you're being very brave today, Luna Very Happy*Carefully reaches out to the cut, touching it and watching it heal with a white light. Once it's done, he stands up, wiping the blood off on his jeans for lack of anything else to wipe it on.* Go and get her cleaned up, Jack. I'll go and talk to Astrid, since Anna's busy, *Heads outside and spots Astrid throwing her axe into the trees. He raises an eyebrow at her.* What did those trees ever do to you? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next