House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
8 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 27 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Firefly155 Wed May 28, 2014 7:52 am

I've not given them profiles yet Razz As you can probably tell, many of them won't be around for much longer anyway Very Happy hahaha  Twisted Evil 
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 7:54 am

Eviiiilll!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 28, 2014 7:55 am

*laughing* Neither of us have been uh... intimate like that though! I don't think now is the the right time to talk about kids.*looks at Justin*Er, At least I know I havn't done anything with Anna. I just assume since you're an angel you know....*scratches back of head,then face brightens  up as a thought ocurrs to him* What're Anna and Elsa gonna say when we show them the pictures...?*gives Justin a play along look**slowly stops* Uh.. I-Wolfie did it, not me!

Why are all the cool people in my life named Gavin? There's you, a friend of mine, the youtubers..
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 28, 2014 7:58 am

Firefly155 wrote:I take up her hands and press them to my lips, looking her in the eyes as I do so. "You won't have to. You're not alone now. I promise you, with everything, with my life. I won't leave you again. I promise." It hadn't been in my power to choose to stay at the time, but I had been week before to let Hawk into my head. He was suppressed now, beyond no doubt. I had barley heard is voice since.

Roje smiled softly, watching him "Thank you, Henry.." she let out a small laugh "Come on, lets get you unpacked and we can catch up on everything." Being away from him was hell..but..we accepted eachother like this without broken bridges..I'm surprised, Actually. He wasnt angry and I wasnt Angry..I just took him back into my arms "is everything okay with...It?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 28, 2014 7:58 am

Sorry I poofed!

I do not come with a reply, because I have no idea what to post next, for I do not know how badly someone gdts hurt when they are electrocuted so help would be apreciated...

Although I do have an axe Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed May 28, 2014 7:59 am

Awww, thank you for calling me cool Shadowhunter Razz Haha.

Gtg now, again, it's 9. I only got through to Prisoner of Askaban today. Sad See ya tomrrowwww!!!
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 28, 2014 8:00 am

Aw just as I get here... Is it cause I'm scary with a weapon? XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 8:03 am

Bye Gavin!

And I actually just looked that up, Scampi:

•Cardiac arrest
•Heart rhythm problems (arrhythmias)
•Respiratory failure
•Muscle pain and contractions
•Burns
•Seizures
•Numbness and tingling
•Unconsciousness

He could have any of these, although if he goes into cardiac arrest, Jack would be screwed and probably die... If he can even die...

O.O I-I-I haven't done anything either, Matio! I-I don't, you know- I-I haven't been intimate with Elsa at all! Anna will probably be a little embarrassed but then be ok with it, and Elsa... Will probably be just as embarrassed as me. And if her- Oh gosh, if her father found out you were already planning our children! DX He'd immediately assume we've been intimate only 2 months into the relationship and before marriage and I'll be dead a second time! DX Oh lighten up, I'm only having a bit of fun! :PBut you still need to pick names. Pretty names for the royal children X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 28, 2014 8:05 am

Awww bye Gavin!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 28, 2014 8:08 am

Okay... So, I think I'll make him have the muscle pain, numbness and tingling and he can even have a few burns Razz But how does he stop being electrocuted? This is all quite confusing for me, so I'm sorry if I'm being annoying by asking ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 8:12 am

I think the feeling just goes after a little while. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 28, 2014 8:21 am

Jack: I could hear her voice and felt her shaking me, "I-I-I'll be-be f-f-ine." I finally stuttered out, I wasn't sure if I would be fine, but I couldn't tell her that! I could feel my muscles contracting and it hurt so much! I couldn't feel my body on the outside though, most of my body was going numb, and in places where it wasn't I had that pins-and-needles tingly sensation. "A-a-are y-you al-alright?" I asked shakily after a few moments. I really hoped she hadn't been hurt at all, because I ad promised to protect her. As I waited for her response, the tingling feeling was beginning to go, but it probably just went numb like the rest of my body. I could still feel my muscles contracting though, especially the muscles in my arms. These weren't as painful as before, but still hurt a fair bit.

Bleh, sorry it's not great but I tried ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 28, 2014 8:26 am

Hello Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 28, 2014 8:30 am

Hey ali! Smile You might wanna let Alex know that her boyfriend's being electrocuted and crashed in ooc XD He's such an idiot. *has just come down from Luna's room to hear the conversation* Oh come on, that's not nice! *raises axe slightly* You wanna question me, Frost? O.o Okay I'm scared...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 28, 2014 8:32 am

Um I would but Alex cayden and Austin have all like poofed starting on like Saturday and I don't know what's going on... And I'm why do you have an axe scampi?! ._.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 8:35 am

It's cool ^_^

Luna nodded slightly as she relaxed, glad that Jack would be fine. He didn't look fine, though, and she couldn't help but feel bad for hurting him. Maybe she was a freakshow afterall, because all she could do was hurt people. Then again, Jack didn't have to jump out and catch her like that. Of course, he wouldn't let her fall to her death, but there had to be other, less painful ways to save her. Did he really care about her so much that he'd put himself in danger for her, like those knights in the fairytales did? She had never had anyone care for her before, and now she had badly hurt the one person who did. She deserved to be punished for that, and if this was the orphanage Luna knew she'd get beaten up and be given no food for something this bad, so it didn't come to any surprise that she would cry and start chanting 'I'm sorry' over and over again, begging for forgiveness so that she wouldn't be punished as badly. What did come as a surprise was the fact that, while she apologised, she threw herself over Jack in an awkward, lying down hug, something she barely knew how to do, but it was a miracle that she was even trying to do it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 28, 2014 8:36 am

I have an axe because I am Astrid Hofferson, and I am a viking! Alex has been gone since Saturday? Any idea where she might have gone or am I going to have to go and find her?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 28, 2014 8:40 am

Idk all three of them have been acting weird. I'm not sure, I mean she's been here every once and a while but she like traps herself in her room and doesn't come down or is at work. :/ im not sure why.... Wait what date is it? Yup... Okay that makes sense now... Um it was the anniversary of their parents dying on Monday.... Well Memorial Day :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 28, 2014 8:43 am

Jack: As she hugged me and apologised I couldn't help but smile despite the fact that it still hurt. After days of her not wanting to come near me, she was now hugging me and it felt... Incredible! Perhaps she was starting to trust me now, "I-it's ok-ay, it's n-n-not your f-fault." I assured her as I put a shaking arm around her and hugged her back lightly. "J-just don't sc-scare me li-like that again, o-kay?" I was starting to regain feeling over my body, starting with my hands and arms, so that had to be a good sign, right?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 28, 2014 8:47 am

Oh... Okay, I'll... I'll be back later. *goes into the kitchen, gets quite a bit of chocolate and two bottles of cola before heading upstairs and knocking on Alex's door*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 28, 2014 8:50 am

her hair was sprawled out everywhere and she was laying down on her bed, her body covered by blankets. She didn't want to talk but she knew whoever it was probably wasn't going away so she mumbled something into her pillow that sounded almost nothing like a "come in."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 8:54 am

"Sorry, I-I wont." Luna promised, sobbing into the crook of Jack's neck, which seemed strangely safe, as if hiding her face there meant that she was hiding away from the world and didn't have to face it's cruel reality. Just as she calmed down completely, though, new fear struck up, causing her to sit upright on Jack's shaky legs and clutch her precious Smarty to her chest with even shakier hands. "Wh-What if they find me? Wh-What are you gonna do?" She knew now that Jack would go to any kengths to protect her from anything - and anyone - that might hurt her, but how was he going to take on the people of the orphanage? They were so big and scary and strong  and violent and Jack was none of those things, so how would he win against them?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 28, 2014 8:54 am

*frowns but enters* Hey... Which chocolate do you prefer, white, milk or dark? *sits on the edge of the bed*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 28, 2014 8:56 am

"I'm not hungry..." She muttered again as she curled up into ball under the blankets
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 28, 2014 9:03 am

Hey guys~! Very Happy
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content