House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
8 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 5:09 am

I thought you said you had a post when I was ready to rp? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 28, 2014 5:10 am

Jack: I was struggling to sleep tonight. I think it was mostly worry for the little girl I found. I wasn't sure what to do, I had brought her food up everyday so that she didn't starve and I was trying to get her to trust me, which was proving rather difficult because I still had to spend time with Alex. I wasn't sure how she felt about it all. I don't think she understands how I feel because I still don't. I just felt the need to care for her an look after her and protect her. I turned onto my left side, my left arm bent under my head, acting like a pillow even though I had one. I looked at the moon, wishing it held some kind of answer. I was just lost. I couldn't gather my thoughts together. Then I saw a blue light like... Luna's electricity! I pulled the cover away and ran towards the window. She was climbing down! She might hurt herself. Panicing, I opened the window, greeted by a blast of wind. Wait... Why was she trying to escape? I thought I had been helping her? She might get hurt out there; it's a dangerous world! "L-Luna..." I stammered out, worried that she'd fall. I climbed through the window and bit my lip, not wanting to scare her by getting too close. "Please don't leave, Luna." I spoke in that soft, gentle voice as I tried to get her to stay.

I do have a post Razz

But I might not reply straight away. Now lets see what I can have for dinner...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 5:20 am

She had been caught! The fearful whimpering began, her powers soreading out so that the lights in any rooms nearby, including Jack's, began flashing. "I-I have to." She tried explaining in her timid voice, gripping Smarty and the bedsheets even tighter than before, stuck between climbing down to freedom or obeying Jack's orders. "Th-The orphanage, th-the men in white coats; they're l-looking for me, th-they wont stop until they find me, so I have to run away." Because if she stayed and they found her, they wouldn't let Jack get in their way. The orphanage beat her up and locked her in her room just to avoid her being adopted, imagine what they'd do to Jack!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 28, 2014 5:30 am

Jack: I shook my head, ignoring the way my light flickered, "I won't let them get you, Luna. I promised, remember?" I smiled comfortingly at her, trying to convince her to stay. "I promised that and promises shouldn't be broken... Please, you have to believe in me..." If she didn't think that she could trust me then I would have to find a way to show her that she could. I had been trying though. "You have to trust me, Luna." I repeated. I would do anything for her, I honestly would.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 5:38 am

"I-It's not that I don't trust you." Perhaps a little, but for Luna to trust someone 95% was a miracle, so it was safe to say that she trusted him enough. "It's just that-" Before she could finish her sentence, though, she felt her sweaty palms begin to lose grip. Her bright eyes widened as she desperately tried to hold on but she couldn't. With a yelp, she lost her grasp on the bed sheets and began to fall towards the ground fast, the current flowing around her body intensifying in the split second that it occured to her that she was going to die.
((Short post, sorry DX Jack has 2 options: 1) Fly down after Luna and catch her, getting electrocuted in the process but probably gaining her full trust after the act of bravery or 2) Just make a snow pile for her to land in. No trust gained, but no injury and no dead Luna either.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 28, 2014 5:44 am

Even without you telling me the options I would have made Jack fly down and catch her XD

Jack: As soon as I saw her hands start to lose their grip I jumped off of the window ledge where I had been perched. I had acted on impulse and not thought of the consequences. I managed to get beneath her, being able to fly had it's advantages and I let her fall into me. I would have been able to land better if it wasn't for the electric current going through me. Thankfully we were close to the ground so the imact didn't hurt me as much. Luna was on top of me, and I was shaking and twitching from the electricity. This was a new accident to add to the books. At least Luna was alright. I could still feel her weight on top of me, even though it wasn't a lot.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 5:52 am

For a moment she just lay there, her grip entangled into the fabric of something that was twitching beneath her. When she realised that she wasn't dead, she opened her eyes, then widened them as she realised what the twitching thing was. "Jack!" Her electricty receed inside her, worry replacing fear just enough so that all that could be heard was a light buzzing as the current travelled through her veins instead of on her skin. Oh no! She had hurt Jack! When he had tried to save her! How could she even fix this? "J-Jack?" She shook his body, though doubted that it would help. "J-Jack, stop shaking like that, please." How did you cure someone who had been electrocuted?!
((Low battery so I'mma poof until OUAT ends, then go on the laptop! Bbl!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed May 28, 2014 6:32 am

Sorry, late, I'll type up reply Razz
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 28, 2014 6:35 am

hey gavin

maybe I should remember watching my fav actor in a movie or something would keep me calm
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed May 28, 2014 6:39 am

Britt-21 wrote:
Roje watched as his sister headed inside and then when she payed attention to Henry, who was already standing in front of her and holding her hand. She squeezed softly as she studied his features "I..I missed you too..." a smile fell on her lips "Dont say you're sorry..sure I was pissed that you left without a trace..but.." she shook her head "Forget it and come here." she had put her bloodbag down and used her free hand to rest on the back of his neck as she pulled him down and her lips met his, her eyes, drowning herself down in the kiss.

I place one hand on her cheek, the other just below her waist. My lips feel as though they burn against hers, and I dare not pull away. It is just us now, in this bubble, as though far from this world. It has felt so long ago now, but whatever fire we had stored for each other, is was ablaze in this moment. We could finally be one now, with nothing to worry over. I clench the back of her top, not wanting to let go.

:3 Hey Britt
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 6:44 am

Go away, loser!

I'm just kidding, hi Gavin!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 28, 2014 6:45 am

For being alone for so many months..it was like she felt loved all over again. All Roje did was club and drink. Trying to forget about the world. Even when Flora texted her it wasnt much to keep her stable. She smiled just slightly under his lips as he felt his hand grip onto her shirt. It felt like that if he let her go, she'd drift away, but that wasnt the case. A minute passed, and Roje pulled her lips from Henry's as she slowly opened her eyes and rested her forehead against his "Dont ever leave me again..please.."

O: ROJE SAID PLEASE! XD OMFG ITS A MIRICLE XD!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 6:56 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Good_e10
I love this game a bit too much X3 But omg, creating Evil Elsa was so hard! DX They didn't have the right hairstyle and they- well, they didn't have any of the right stuff, so I had to improvise a lot! DX I like how the hair came out, though :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed May 28, 2014 7:03 am

"Never... I'm never going to leave again." Through recovery, all my thoughts in Uncle Jet's basement would swim back to her, hoping I hadn't hurt her, hoping she hadn't moved on, and if she had at least to someone decent, someone who would look after her. "We'll be stronger this time. I'll be stronger." I kiss her forehead and take her hands again. From there we sort of sway with the wind.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 7:20 am

So... Monkies... *Bursts into laughter.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 28, 2014 7:21 am

Roje smiled softly, closing her eyes as he kissed her forehead. Her hands tightened on his, but not too hard "Promise me..? I dont want to go through all the crap I have been going through lately." Even if a promise was a baby thing, it still counted to her in a way. All she wanted was to be happy again..To be with Henry and have a happy life. Well..At least a happy life until Henry couldnt stay with her anymore. She wouldnt age, but as for him..she had forgotten if he could age or not.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 28, 2014 7:21 am

Oh god Wolfie, the kids xDD
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 7:23 am

You saw the JustElsa and MatAnna kiddies? Aren't they adorable? X3 They need names, though Razz Why don't you get Matio in here to pick out names for his future kiddies? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 28, 2014 7:24 am

I'll drag Matio in drag Justin in x3
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 7:26 am

He should be here any minute, actually. He said he was finishing work early, so he should be back soon >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 28, 2014 7:35 am

AH alright :3 *runs upstairs and mes back with a confused looking Matio* I thought you said there was chocolate here. I don't see any! *smirks* So Matty~ Have you thought about it? Thought about what o.o
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 7:41 am

Your children, Matio! *Points to the picture.* The MatAnna children need names X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 7:42 am

*Walks in, stretching out his arms.* Hey, has Elsa showed up yet? Nope, buuuut, *Drags Justin further into the room and shows him the picture, pointing to the JustElsa kids.* These are the babies you have with Elsa in the future X3 O///O Th-They're what?! But they need names. Names, Justin, NAMES! *Is staring at the two JustElsa offspring.* O.O... Why does... Our 'Daughter' have darker blonde hair than Anna's daughter. Because Anna's daughter inherited Matio's hair and the JustElsa girl inherited a mixture of Elsa's hair and your hair. O.o But Elsa has lighter hair than Matio, so shouldn't her hair still be a couple shades lighter? Details details. And Elsa's the one with the wavy-ish hair, not Anna, so why does Anna and Matio's son have wavy hair? Stop nitpicking! Why did you even create our children in the first place? You have way too much time on your hands! *Sighs.* I know, but it was so fun X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed May 28, 2014 7:47 am

I take up her hands and press them to my lips, looking her in the eyes as I do so. "You won't have to. You're not alone now. I promise you, with everything, with my life. I won't leave you again. I promise." It hadn't been in my power to choose to stay at the time, but I had been week before to let Hawk into my head. He was suppressed now, beyond no doubt. I had barley heard is voice since.

While I pick my teeth with the splintered ribcage, I overhear Travis and Randell begin to argue over who deserves rite over the girl's heart. I don't bother myself with their affairs – it is always bound to end nasty – and walk to the edge of the cave. I find myself lounging next to Kain, who has surprised me for not being more thirsty. His appetite is usually red hot after making a kill, especially one so fresh like this. I tickle his shoulder with my fingernail. “What are you churning over in that big head of yours?”

“.... Nothing.”

“It's about this mansion, isn't it? Trust me, if we keep our heads low, we can pass through this town and head towards Canada like we planned. We'll only be staying for a  few days – They'll have some slow fat ones in the town we can have. Plus like you said, you felt Trigger die. We have no problem.”

“.... It's not that.”

I was surprised frankly it wasn't. That's all he talks about, regretting he hadn't completely destroyed Trigger in the very beginning. “So, you have been thinking. Tell me.”

“.... I'm killing Travis and Randell, tonight. And you will help me.”

I'm speechless. I look back around to the pair, and back to him.  I whisper. “Kain... what is this? What is up with you? I knew you needed to drink.”

“You wanted our lives to be together. You said before how much they are dragged us down. This is the solution.”

“But this clan has been 200 years strong. I've been here barley 5 years. Kain, you can't-”

“I love you Clare. We kill them while we burn the body. Then we can burn theirs.”
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 28, 2014 7:51 am

O.o Do I spot some new characters, Gavin?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next