House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 17 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat May 17, 2014 10:22 am

Jack: I nodded to her, "Of course you can, just try not to get too close and scare her, she's not got the hang of controlling her electricity when she's scared and I don't want you to get hurt, or her for that matter." I told Alex, I had hoped to get Alex to talk to her anyway, I just hadn't expected it to be this soon. I bit into the pastry again and smiled, Alex was good at surises and she knew what I liked! I would have to surprse her some time soon.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 10:36 am

Alexandra::
"Okay I just wasn't sure, I didn't want to accidentally upset her more." I looked towards the bed, seeing little blonde streak of hair sitting out from underneath the bed. Slowly, I made my way a little closer to the bed but not too close and laid down on my stomach so I was at her eye level and wouldn't be so scary. "Hi." I smiled at her reassuringly. "I'm Alex, I'm a friend of jacks. I'm not going to hurt you okay? I'm here to help you. You can come out from under there, everything's alright."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 17, 2014 10:47 am

Luna withdrew further towards the centre of the bed as a face came into her view, her tear-filled eyes wide as the electricity took it's course over her skin. As she had with Jack before, she observed the girl for a moment, not moving a muscle from her position under the bed. Listening to the tone of voice, she recognised it as the same friendly, soft tone Jack had used earlier, the sincerity in her voice making Luna truly believe this girl wasn't going to hurt her - not yet, at least. The electricity receeded back inside her as she realised that sje was friends with Jack, and if Luna was 80% sure she could trust Jack, the same went for his friends, right? Even though, Luna took precautions as she wriggled out if her hiding spot with Smarty clutched in her tiny hand, exiting from the other side to put some distances between her and the girl. She then wiped her tears away and sniffled a little, out of sight for now on the other side of the bed. Once certain that she had calmed down, she peeked her head out over the too of the bed to try and get a better look at Alex, not daring to get any closer just yet.

Can I go to bed, guys? Me sleepy :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 10:53 am

If you want to go to bed wolfie go ahead, I don't mind ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 17, 2014 12:11 pm

I laughed and picked up the speed as I raced back to the mansion and sat her down on the porch. "I ain't got really anything to do today. It was slash day for me I till you came along. That's when I started to work on my truck and old car." I say as I stretched and cracked my back and ran a hand through my hair. "Now come on. Follow me. We will find you something in my room that's warmer and then we will have a fire. I feel like having one." I say with a gentle smile looking at her then headed inside and waited for her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 12:22 pm

Macey::
I smiled and nodded, a bonfire sounded like fun. Plus I hadn't had a bonfire in, well I couldn't even remember the last time I had one! I followed him into the mansion, quite happy with the idea. "Can we roast marshmallows? Pleaseee?" I did a puppy dog face to him as we went upstairs to his room to get clothes for me. I hadn't had a s'mores in years either.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 17, 2014 12:28 pm

"Maybe if we have any. I'm not sure cause I don't really eat marshmallows but we got kids here so we might. " I say as I walked I to my room. There was a nice wall off windows that took up the whole wall. It opened up right I to the woods with a little deck to stand on. I walked over to my closet and opened it up and locked through it. I looked back at her a three her a smallish pair of sweats and a long sleeve shirt. It might be big on her but it's better then nothing. "Alright. You can either put them on over or I can walk onto the deck as you really change."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 12:33 pm

I caught the shirt and the sweat pants with ease and I looked at them, they would probably be a bit big but I didn't mind. I liked big shirts and sweats. "If you don't mind could you step out for a minute?" I blushed, it would be awkward changing with him out on the deck but it won't be very comfortable to just pull them on over my clothes. It'd be too many layers and it would just be uncomfortable in general. "And please don't peak" I said blushing
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 17, 2014 12:40 pm

"Our you could do this" I said as I walked to the bathroom door and opened it. "Don't think it will be easy for me to peak on you from out here." I say with a laugh and nudged her in and closed the door. I then went and grabbed some sweats and a shirt and a sweatshirt and layed them on the bed. I pulled off my shirt and put on the new shirt and jacket. I then dropped my pants showing my boxers and put on my sweats and layed back on the bed waiting for her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 12:45 pm

I grumbled as he pushed me into the bathroom, doing a mental face palm. Well that was definitely awkward! How could I have not seen that!? Oh well, in my defense, he had come up with those two options, a bathroom hadn't been one. I stripped down to my bra and underwear before throwing on the sweatpants and the shirt. I tied the sweatpants as right as I could so they wouldn't fall from my hips and I took a hair band from my wrist, tying up the extra fabric from the shirt and tucking the "tail" up into the shirt. Once I was done, I pushed up the sleeves to my elbows and folded my clothes. I walked out and placed the clothes on the bed. "I'm ready when you are."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 17, 2014 12:51 pm

when she walked out I say up and nodded. "Alright. Let's go" I say as I walk downstairs with her. I headed to the kitchen and liked back at her. "If you can find everything for s'mores you can have them. But as you look I'll go and set up the fire." I say heading outside and to the fire pit. I grabed some love and placed them in the pit. I then put in some twigs and pinecones and pulled out the lighter and threw in some paper under the sticks and light them. It was gonna take a minute or two but after that the pit light up with a bright light as the fire grew bigger and bigger.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 17, 2014 1:04 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 17 Bedroom-massive-glass-walls-would-make-fun-room-any

Ace's Room
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 1:05 pm

I climbed up into the counter and started searching the cabinets for ingredients for s'mores. So far I had managed to find dark chocolate but I couldn't find marshmallows or graham crackers. But, luckily as I was about to get down, I noticed a bag of marshmallow on the top shelf. I grabbed it and jumped down. Marshmallows weren't as good as s'mores but they were better than nothing and I could snack on the chocolate too. While walking out, I had already started breaking open the chocolate. "You've got a good fire going already? Good job ace. Chocolate?" I held out the chocolate to him and picked up a stick as I did so, one so I could roast marshmallows.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 17, 2014 1:24 pm

I took the chocolate from her and took a piece. "Dark Chocolate. Not as good as milk but it's better then nothing." I say as I sit down and lean back on the chair. I pulled out my phone and played some music on low volume so it's not that loud. "Alright. Have at it. Roast your s'mores or marshmallows" I say with a laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 1:33 pm

I gasped and pretended to be hurt. "Dark chocolate is so much better than milk chocolate! Milk chocolate isn't that good in my opinion." I opened up the bag of marshmallows and started to roast it. "By the way, you should turn up the music, it's good." I moved my chair so I was next to him and not across the fire. "So ace, tell me your life story." I joked. "No how bout you favorite color?" I finished roasting the marshmallow and tried to eat it but ended up with it all over my fingers. "Whoops." I licked my fingers to get the marshmallow off of them.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 17, 2014 1:53 pm

"Eh dark chocolate is just alittle to bitter for me" I say as I turned the music up alittle more and watched the fire. "Well I can say that my favorite color would have to be a few colors. Black, neon green and of course blue" I say with a smirk and looked over at her. It wouldn't be long Untill she was covered in sticky marshmallow at how things are going. "What about you sticky fingers? What your favorite color or colors" I say putting my arms behind my head.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 2:00 pm

I couldn't help but giggle as I tried roasting another marshmallow. "My favorite colors? Hmmm... Teal and purple. Teal reminds me of the beach, although I'm not sure why. And purple I like because I like dusk, it's really pretty." The marshmallow I was cooking fell off and fell into the fire, turning black and charred as it did. "Aww...." I took a piece of chocolate and nibbled on it, pouting. Then I looked over at him. "You want a marshmallow?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 17, 2014 7:53 pm

My dad is such a b******! He's woken me up twice this morning! First to ask if I wanted the bathroom, second to tell me he was going out cycling! And he knows I was asleep because I hadn't gotten up yet this morning! I swear if he ever does it again, I'll f***ing hit him. You just don't do that, you don't purposely wake someone up for ridiculous reasons, especially early in the morning on the weekend!!! It's not the first time he's done this, either - he keeps waking me up for ridiculous reasons - but this is the first time he's done it in the morning of all times -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 17, 2014 9:42 pm

See I'm lucky my dad never does that, and even if he does I don't notice 'cause I'm such a heavy sleeper. *has put together some pancakes for breakfast for Luna, goes up to the room she was in and enters quietly, also speakin quietly and staying near the door* Luna? Are you awake? I've brought you some breakfast...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 17, 2014 9:47 pm

Mhmm. My dad does it all the time and I'm a light sleeper -_- It really p***es me off, especially since I didn't sleep well last night due to the heat -_-

On the plus side, today's gonna be a good day food-wise:
Leftover stroopwafels and potato salad for breakfast
Sushi for lunch
BBQ for dinner
Maybe ice cream for dessert, although mum probably wont pick any up so I might have to go down to Co-op and get some...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 17, 2014 9:51 pm

*Is already awake, her hair wet from her poor attempt at bathing herself - she didn't even use shampoo or soap - and her skin a little red from the water that had been a bit to hot. When Jack enters the room with food, she makes no attempt to move from her cross-legged position on the bed, hugging Smarty tightly as she eyed the plate Jack was holding.* W-What are they?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Last two sound good, not the frst two :/

They're called pancakes, they're really nice and you can have anything you want on them. *takes a small step closer*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 17, 2014 10:02 pm

I guess we have different tastes in food :PMe likes potato salad, stroopwafels and sushi X3

*Flinches a little, the alarm's light switching on briefly before she calms down again.* Thank you... *Looks down at her lap, debating for a moment. After a little while she takes a deep breath and gets up, running over to collect the pancakes, then sprinting back to the bed before Jack could grab her. Once sat down again, she picks a pancake up in her hands, then instantly drops it and winces; she didn't realise the pancakes were hot and burnt her fingers.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 17, 2014 10:14 pm

Sorry, I shoulc have probably warned you tat they're hot. Crouches down and pushes the squeezy bottles of syrup, strawberry sauce and chocolate sauce closer to her.* If you put one f them on it tastes nicer.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 17, 2014 10:22 pm

*Peers down at the bottles of sauce and syrup, picking up the chocolate sauce - chocolate was the only one she vaguely recognised, since she had eaten chocolate yesterday - and pours some onto the pancakes. Waiting a couple minutes for the pancakes to cool, she picks one up again and bites into, almost shocked by how good it tastes. She takes a few more bites before a question pops into her mind.* Why am- W-Why are you being nice to me?

Ugh, I really think I've found a new show to obsess over Once Upon A Time is so awesome!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next