House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 16 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 17, 2014 8:10 am

They got Skye back! Yay! Good :)Now I wish my girlfriend was on Sad

At first Luna recoiled from the snowflake but it moved no closer and she soon relaxed, listening to Jack's explanation. So he was like her, except he seemed to have much better control than she did. Maybe he could help her, if she could trust him enough to let him, and if the orphanage didn't track her down first. "I... Umm..." She bit her lip to prevent it from quivering, hesitating out of fear that Jack would hand her over to the men in white coats if he knew, but they were in the same boat here so he wouldn't do that, right? After a moment of debate, she realised the tv was still on and switched it off with her mind, then back on, the. Off again, demonstrating what she could do. "I control electric things." She explained, returning Smarty to her chest in a tight hug. "W-When I get scared, though, bad things happen."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 17, 2014 8:29 am

Soo... How's your day been? *sits on the floor, crossed legged* Jack you're behaving like a child! So? Razz

Jack: I got a little worried when the television had started to switch on and off, but I relaxed when she explained. "I think that's incredible." I told her, offering her a soft smile. "But if you're scared it's not your fault, you can't help it." I told her calmly, since it was something that she needed to know. I was guessing that nothing she did was on purpose; the way she made the light explode earlier was out of fear and she couldn't help it. "As you start to get used to them it does become easier to control, believe me." I remembered the very first time I had my powers, I was so scared and confused and when I flew for the first time... That hurt when I fell. But over the years I've gotten used to them and it just becomes natural.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 8:35 am

"my day has been really good actually, I went to school with ali today and it was pretty amusing xD. What about you?l
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 17, 2014 8:37 am

Pretty much the same actually, except it was boring since Scamp's actually did work since Kirsten had exams and stuff.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 8:40 am

"oh ali went on a field trip to read to little children Smile I love kids they're so cute."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 17, 2014 8:43 am

Well that's good because Jack's practically adopted one! What?! N-no I haven't! I just want to make sure that she's going to be okay, I mean, she was unconscious when I found her! ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 8:44 am

raises an eyebrow "you adopted a kid?" Looks concerned when jack said she was unconscious "is she alright?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 17, 2014 8:46 am

"I've had these powers for three Januaries, though." It was evident in Luna's voice that she didn't believe her powers would ever get controlled - that bad things would always happen - but she didn't dwell much on it because, like Jack said, she couldn't help it, she couldn't just stop being scared of everything, so there was no point in thinking about how bad things could get; as far as she knew, it was entirely out of her hands. Even so, she was surprised that Jack found her powers incredible. The men in white coats did too, of course, otherwise they wouldn't keep doing experiments on her, but the way Jack said that her powers were incredible... It was different to the way the men in white coats said it; Luna wasn't sure how, exactly, it just was. "How... How long did it take you to control it?" She asked, her voice muffled by Smarty as she buried her face in the toy dog's dirty fur. Come to think of it, they were both dirty, but Luna barely knew how to bath herself and, even if she did, getting too cosy here with things like baths would be too risky. Really she should've been on the move again right now, but she was worried that if she stood up the dizziness would come back.

Jack's adopting Lyra/Luna/Freakshow/Subject R9K? Awwww X3
Maybe Alex should track Jack down in the rp and meet her :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 17, 2014 8:51 am

I've not technically adopted her and don't call her Freakdhow -_- It's hurtful and uncalled for!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat May 17, 2014 8:51 am

So... Today they published the article and had it on the news. A boy from green wood got arrested for giving synthetic acid to Sam, the boy who died, and another boy is still being searched for. I'm glad theyve discovered what really happened, but I hate that his stupid decisions actually led to his death. It's sort a wake up call to me, on a personal level.

Anywho, how're you guys?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 8:54 am

Awww that's stinks Linz :/ and I'm okay. Are you okay? And if she did she'd fall in love with the little girl :3
"aww jack Smile" it was sweet that he was taking care of her
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 17, 2014 8:59 am

We're good. I'm glad that kid got arrested. His actions led to another kid's death; he deserves at least a year or two in jail for that. Justin feels strongly about this subject, it seems. *Nods.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 17, 2014 9:01 am

Jack: Three Januaries? I was guessing that she meant three years? Yeah, that was all it could be, right? "It took me a lot more than three Januaries." I told her, "Plus I'm quite a bit older than you so I have more control anyway." I explained slightly, I wasn't exactly sure how long it took me, since I lost track of time and never really focussed on tyhings so hard. To get full control over the wind and winter weather it did take about a decade. I should probably talk to Alex about Luna, after all, I couldn't look after her all by myself and she was a girl, so she'd probably warm up to Alex more, or so I hoped.

Perhaps Alex could walk by and hear Jack then?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 9:08 am

Alexandra::
I was walking up the stairs, having just finished my shift at the bakery. My jeans were covered in flour and sugar and my black v neck shirt was covered as well. We had made a new batch of jacks favorite pastry from the shop so I was looking for him, having brought home a half dozen for him. I let my red hair down in waves as I looked through the different floors, hoping to find him here somewhere. As I walked by one of the closed rooms, I heard jack talking and knocked on the door, not wanting to intrude on whatever conversation he might have been having "hey jack I have a surprise for you" I smiled slightly
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 17, 2014 9:14 am

Hehe, the best thing about Lyra/Luna is that I designed her to be able to interact with many characters for different reasons:

Jack and Anna are great with kids and would love taking care of her
Her powers are ruled by fear like Elsa's and can be very dangerous
Taylor wants to adopt and they have a similar background with the orphanage (Although Taylor never got experimented on)
Kennedy could learn how to take care of a child from her

And then she can just tug on everyone else's heartstrings until they melt into a puddle of goo at her cuteness :3

So she still had a little while to go until she was able to control her powers. That's what it sounded like Jack was saying, anyway. It brought Luna a little hope to know that she might still be able to control her powers, but she figured that as long as there was fear, she'd have problems and, thanks to her past, she was scared of a lot of things. She wanted to ask more questions, but she felt her courage dwindling, as well as her energy. She really needed to sleep, but she was scared of going to sleep here. How safe was this place? Could she really fall asleep without worrying about someone coming along and hurting her? Any ideas of going to sleep were shattered when she heard a knock on the door. Within seconds, Luna was under the bed with Smarty, whimpering and shivering in fear. The tv was back to switching on and off, alternating between channels, and even the light in the bathroom and the alarm clock came alive, the alarm's irritating beeping sounding out around the room as tears fell down Luna's face, leaving tracks in the dirt there.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat May 17, 2014 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 17, 2014 9:14 am

When I see she hurt herself again I shook my head and looked at her. "You really need to watch where your going" I say and god fed up and just picked her up. I did not need to get into a fight with a vampire of wolf cause she was taking so long to walk. "I swear if you try kicking me I will drop you and let the wolves get you."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat May 17, 2014 9:16 am

I'm fine, better than I was yesterday. I'm glad he got arrested too, and I'm happy that they're looking for the other guy as well. I'm glad you guys are great though Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 am

Mhmm. Now do you by any chance know where Elsa is? It's been a while since I last hugged her :/ Justin likes warm hugs :3 I prefer cold hugs, but then I'd be hugging Anna and it's just not the same :/ Ugh, we've got to get this body switching thing sorted DX Don't worry, Justin, we will, and then you'll be able to kiss her as much as you want and go on as many dates as you want with her. Only one date matters, two if you include the ball...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 9:37 am

Macey::
"I-I wasn't going to kick you." I blushed slightly as he picked me up. "I was going to say sorry for being such a burden and so much trouble for you." I hated that fact that it seemed like the more I tried to not get in his way and be more independent the more trouble I caused him. I was now causing him to be put in danger because of my stupidity. And on top of that I was probably keeping him from whatever he probably needed to be doing. He didn't seem like he was just someone to sit and hang around. "After we get to the mansion you can leave if you want. I'll be alright. I know you probably have things to do."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 17, 2014 9:47 am

Someone on Deviantart believes this 'Dylan The Snow King' rumour that's floating around about Frozen 2 and has done some fanart of Elsa breaking up with Jack to be with Dylan -_- Nonononono, it's all lies. Disney's hardly started on Frozen 2! Besides, if they give Elsa a love interest they'll receive a strongly worded letter from me -_- What's wrong with Elsa having a love interest?! It's ok in the rp and fanfics and stuff, but the movie was all about there being other kinds of love than romantic love! From the rumours I've seen, Disney would be going down the same old 'True romantic loves solves everything' route again if they gave Elsa a love interesting. ... There's still nothing wrong with Elsa having a love interest -_- Sorry, Justin! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 17, 2014 9:51 am

Jack: My eyes widened as things started to get a bit crazy, "Don't worry, she's just a friend, she's similar to me and you, and I know she won't hurt you." I stood and opened the door to see my cute lil' Alex. I smiled a little bit, "Don't go too close, she scares easily." I told her quietly. "Luna, it's fine, I promise Alex won't hurt you." My voice trailed off as I noticed the pastries and I licked my lips. "Hey Luna?" I spoke gently as I took one from Alex. "You should try one of these, they're really nice." I said, doing as I had done earlier, putting it as close as I dared befre moving back to the area I had been sat beore, taking Alex's and pulling her down with me. "I'll exlain later." I told her, taking one of the pastries for myself."

Sorry I poofed!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 9:58 am

I raised an eyebrow at him but reluctantly say down next to him, unsure of what to make the situation. I supposed it was probably something important though. Sitting quietly and running my fingers through my wavy hair I looked at jack with a confused expression. What was up with the lights? And why was there someone underneath the bed? I was confused and flustered, having walked into an unknown situation. "Jack what's going on?" I whispered quietly, trying not to spook the girl.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat May 17, 2014 10:02 am

Jack: I frowned as I swallowed the bite. "You just scared her, she's a little jumpy. I found her unconscious in the woods and I couldn't just leave her there." I quickly and quietly explained to her, so much for telling her later. Oh well, better she knew now anyways.

((only quik post, sorry))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 17, 2014 10:03 am

She felt like she was having a panic attack, the electricty crawling over her skin again, escaping her fingertips in sparks of white, purple and blue. Jack's words failed to get through to her as powers created an electric forcefield surrounding her wth a radius of about two metres. It was ok. Jack said that this 'Alex' wouldn't hurt her. But what if this 'Alex knew the orphanage? Or the men it white coats? What if she took her back? No, Jack wouldn't let 'Alex' do that, would he? It took several minutes for her to stop hyperventilating enough for the forcefield to disappear. The electric current still ran over her body, though, and she still unsure of the newcomer, so Luna decided to stay under the bed with Smarty for now, no matter how delicious the pastry near the bed looked - today was a special day, she hardly ever got edible food, let alone sweet food like chocolate and pastries!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 17, 2014 10:12 am

I looked at jack and looked towards the bed. "Can I try to talk to her? Maybe I can get her to come out from under the bed." I had never really had little siblings but my cousins had always liked me and I was always able to calm them down when they got upset. Nothing bad could happen by trying right? I mean she was already under the bed and surely I couldn't make it any worse right? I hoped not.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next