House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:48 am

What color should I get my nails done?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:49 am

Pale blue?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:50 am

Okay ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:52 am

Scampi -_-... You just made me job, like, ten times harder. *Takes a deep breath and heads towards the kitchen, hesitating a little before sighing and returning to the armchair.* She wont want people crowding around her. Besides, she has a friend to talk to...

Hi Ali! Hi Jack!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:54 am

Heh heh ^_^ Sorries ^_^ I like messing with her Razz You wouldn't like it if people messed with you.

So... wanna rp while I have the laptop?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:00 am

Sure! Who and who? I'm agreeing with Jack on this one. 'Do unto other as you would have them do unto you', right? Whether you believe in God or not, I think that's a lesson we should all live by, including you, Scampi.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:00 am

akfnskfskfkf I was gonna say something but then I made breakfast and forgot
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:02 am

*rolls eyes* Fine fine.... But she is me. So I'm only doing it to myself so what's the problem?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:07 am

*Frowns.* It's still- it just-... I don't know, but I just don't think it's right :/

So... Who wants to rp who?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:12 am

I have to take a shower soon but I'm still eating. ooc is my best choice right now. ^\^
-_- *is dragging Charlie from his room* you said you needed marshmallows. We're getting fucking marshmallows.
but I asked if you could get it! oh my god.
and I said you could do it yourself. go on. *lets go of him in the kitchen and goes to wait for him in the living room.* Jesus Christ he's a child. -_-
*yells from the kitchen* i heard that. *avoids all people and goes for the pantry, digging through stuff to find marshmallows.*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:13 am

Angry Mandie O.o And there might be a distinct lack of marshmallows; Anna ate a lot during our little chocolate fondue thing last night.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty These are just random posts I needed to do. Pay no mind! ^_^"

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:15 am

Today was just another day for me. like most days between 9am and 3pm I was teaching Hope math, science, English, History and, well, everything else normal 8 year olds learnt at school; just because Hope didn't go to school like normal kids, I didn't want her to fall too far behind. I guess I was more than just a sister for her, I was a sister, mom, best friend and teacher. It was tough sometimes, because it was so much responsibility to practically raise Hope but I was glad that it was going ok so far. Well, going well enough for Hope not to complain, at least, but I don't think she'd ever complain. Despite her age, Hope had an amazing sense of understanding - it was like a talent, no, a gift, even - and I think she understood how I gave up half of my childhood for her, just so that she could have a decent life where she wasn't neglected, so no matter how hard things got, she'd never dare complain about it, because she knows how lucky she is that someone's actually trying for her. 'Kiara! I did it!' I was snapped out of my thoughts by my 8 year old sister as she sat at my desk, waving the piece of paper above her. My eyes glanced to the clock. "Already? You've only been working on it for 5 minutes." 'But it was really easy, so I finished super quick.' She countered before adding, 'It was really easy because I have a great teacher, and a great sister, too.' My heart swelled with pride at those words, my eyes sparkling with emotional happy tears. As I walked over to hug the living daylights out of Hope before I set her something else to do, one thought ran through my mind: Yes, being a sister, mom, teacher and best friend was extremely hard, filled with pressure that someone my age shouldn't have to deal with, and things would only get tougher as life went on, but it was all worth it - Hope was worth it.

Ugh, I really hated sleeping in my own room now. I just hated waking up and having to drink stagnant water with my tablets since no one was there to get me fresh water, and I hated not being able to snuggle into anyone at night and... I don't know, I always worried that something was going to happen during the night and no one would realise it because I was alone. But there wasn't much I could do about it, since Kyle spent all of his money on the Girls Generation tickets. It was a really amazing present and I'd never forget it, but we had been saving up for a double bed so that I could move into his room, and now I'd have to wait even longer and, with summer around the corner, I'd probably have to sleep in my room more, otherwise it'd get too hot with both of us cramped in a little bed... Anyway, back in the real world and out of my thoughts: As usual, I waited half an hour for my tablets to kick in, simply playing with Sunny on the bed as I did so, before I even bothered getting up and doing anything. Once I wasn't so dizzy and bleh anymore, I got up, showered, brushed my teeth and hair and dressed in the bathroom. Then I took Sunny downstairs and got us both some breakfast; nommiful chicken for my puppy - the kind that was already cooked - and bacon sandwiches for me. When we were both done, I took some bacon sandwiches and orange juice up to Kyle's room. As I set his food down on the beside table, Sunny jumped up on the bed and started barking. "Shh, Sunny! Let him sleep longer!" I scolded my puppy as I picked her up, trying to figure out a way to calm her down. It was probably too late now, though, anyway, the naughty puppy had probably woken him up now. Woopsies!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:17 am

Hey guys.

Omg I just thought of a crazy Elsa Anna thing...
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:18 am

Crazy Elsa Anna thing? Do tell!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:19 am

What's jacks favorite color scampi?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:22 am

I agree. Conflict in any way is just... Wrong... Whether it's just teasing or a full out fight. Well at least we've found out something you and Justin have in common Razz

*looks down at the marshmallows she had been given by Leah to calm down. Takes a deep breath and goes over to Charlie, hands him them* Sorry, I got the last packet, but you can have them, I don't really want them. *leaves them next to him, grabs her tea from the table and leaves to go to her room* *Facepalms and walks into the living room* That was the worst attempt at conversation anyone's ever done.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:25 am

*Smiles a little.* I'm glad we have at least some common ground, Jack. That's gotta make it easier for you to like me, right? Smile

Ohhh my gosh! I just realised that it's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D night tomorrow night! Skye's alive again! Yay! But what the heck was that drug Simmons gave her? Dun dun DUUUUUNNN! So excited! Skye rules! O.o You love that show waaay too much. That's because Skye's bad*ss!!! Not as bad*ss as May, obviously, but at least Skye shows emotion!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:29 am

My favourite colour is- Blue! - actually it's green, like an ivy kind of green. o.O Green? Really? Blue's my second favourite *shrugs and smiles at Justin* Yeah, of course. So how are you and Elsa? Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:30 am

Oh well that won't work xD Alex will look like christmas
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:32 am

*Leans forwards with his elbows on his knees, clasping his hands together.* We're good, I think... *Nods.* Yeah, we're good, definitely :)Things are going well, actually, the only issue we've had is that she beat me in chess. *Chuckles slightly.* Yeah, I'm gonna have to improve my skills, but, uhhh, yeah, it's all going well. She's going to meet my family on Sunday, though, and they can be a little crazy so... I just hope they don't scare her off, is all :S Anyway, how's you and Miss Alex?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:34 am

Alright, well imagine Elsa and Anna get into an argument, like a big argument, and her powers get out of control, and she freezes Anna's heart again?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:35 am

*sighs and grabs the bag of marshmallows* thanks. *mumbles and walks out of the kitchen* come on, Mandie. Let's go film this stupid video.
okay yeah. *gets up and walks over to Charlie, ruffling his hair* come on char char. cheer up! there's hella girls here that would kill to go on a date with you. just forget about the past and move on.
easier said than done. -_- *walks with Mandie to his room to film*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:39 am

... What? Go for blue then, like a dark but not quite navy blue Razz I'm so confused... The ball! The ball, Jack! Oh my gosh HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER IS ON! X3 Crazy child o.O And yeah, a dark blue is really nice as well, but no matter what she wears, she'll look beautiful :3 Aww Jack you're getting soppy! Razz Oh shush Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:40 am

Okay ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:42 am

Technically it wouldn't be again, it'd be the first time, but I'm not sure how the 'Act Of True Love' thing would work, like, how would Anna be saved this time?

Also, may I might a slight adjustment? Just a simple adjustment because Anna could technically have her heart frozen, but since we're going into the body-switching plan soon, meaning Anna would be in Elsa's body with the ice powers and she'd probably have less control over them... Maybe Anna in Elsa's body accidentally shoots ice at Elsa in Anna's body?

I dunno, I'm not sure about this plan just yet, but it does sound like something we could possibly do in the future once we figure out how it's all gonna be fixed.

*Is, thankfully, not listening to Shadow and Wolfie's conversation and smiles at Jack.* You really like her, don't you? Smile

I'm sorry, but can we just take a minute. None of you will probably understand but Agent May is smiling in this video. She's smiling! It's so weird and unnatural and... Gah! It messes with my mind!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next