House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
rae
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
9 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:05 am

hiiiiiii
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:06 am

Hey rae
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:11 am

I'm watching Doctor Who so I'm probably not gonna sldep tonight ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:16 am

Hey, rae!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:18 am

Doctor who is awesome
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:28 am

Omg. I'm genuinly scared. Literally every alien is coming after the Pandorica
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:37 am

Dad ruined my night.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:41 am

Oh dear Sad Want to talk about? Or rp to get it off your mind?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 am

I'd prefer to rp, although post'll probably be c***py because I have a headache. so muh for working on my fanfic tonight -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:00 am

So the doctors traped in the pandorica, amy's dead and the tardis is exploding with riversong inside it?!

Anyway who andwho??
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:04 am

ooooweeeeeeeeeoooooooo
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:07 am

Right now, anyone and anyone would be good, but... KJ and Cody? Or Sierra and Denzel? One of them.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:10 am

Sorry I disappeared, my uncle came over, I'm back now
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:11 am

Sounds good Smile Do you have a repost?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:16 am

Ugh, school was uncool. It was bad enough that I had enough problems in school, but then they had to give us homework as well, which absolutely sucked, especially since I was stuck! Well, at least there was a positive to today's homework session; since Matt and Dayna had gone to the hospital to get some 'Scan' thing done of the baby - babies - KJ was staying over our house for a little while, just until her parents came back. Aaand, since TJ was downstairs with mum and dad was at work, it was just me and KJ, spending some quality best friend alone time. Well, once I finished this homework I'd be able to, anyway. Turning in my spinny desk chair, I looked to the ghosts that had been peering over my shoulder and raised an eyebrow at them. "Got any ideas?" The two young siblings shook their head straight away - they were only kids, what would they know? - while the man with three gunshot wounds near his heart actually picked up my homework paper and examined it. For a moment, there was a bit of hope in me, but the hope died when he set the paper down and shook his head with a frown. "Well, thanks for trying, I guess." I murmured, spinning back around to hit my head against the desk a couple times. "KJ, help me." I groaned against the wood. "I feel like I'm dying of boredom here, but I can't wrap my head around factorising." Kara-Jayne might've been younger than me, but she had more brains than me, so maybe she could figure it out.

Adjusting to an independent life was difficult at first, I mean, Sierra and I had to get our own groceries and I needed to learn to cook more than the few meals Tifa had taught me to make, but gradually it got a whole lot easier. To be honest, all those little minor things were outweighed by all the positives, anyway, like not having to deal with Claire, Zidane and Marlene 24/7, the complete freedom of being able to do whatever we wanted in this apartment and it meant more alone time together. Sure, we both had work - Sierra was working at Johnny's Heaven and I had my WRO stuff to do - but it was still a lot more alone time than we got at 7th Heaven. It was the alone time I was grateful for the most, like now when I awoke, snuggling up to... A pillow? What the-? It took my sleepy eyes a minute to adjust, and then I realised Sierra wasn't even in the room. I couldn't hear the shower running, either... But I did hear music. Keyboard music, and singing. Ohhh, I knew where she was now; playing with her Valentines day present. Smiling a little, I got up and stretched my limbs before heading into the next room, which was supposed to be a storage room, really but now held the keyboard on it's stand and a little stool. In that stool, sat with her back towards me, was my beautiful girlfriend, her fingers brushing the keys as she sang her heart out to a song I didn't actually recognised but sounded amazing anyway. I decided not to interrupt her for kisses and a cuddle and instead leaned against the doorway and listened in on her little performance.

Just reply to whichever you'd prefer.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:29 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Modern_let_it_go_by_blackangel94a-d71cbcy
Mark my words, this will be happening one day if me and Anna have anything to do with it XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Cant...stop..shaking...holy crap.... Ok this Jenna girl is really messing you up right now
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Sam: Waking up early was the idea for Reyna's birthday, so I could make a great breakfast and start the day off right, but I woke up forty five minutes after I planned and I was as groggy as ever as I trudged down the steps. Reyna was still asleep, I believe, and that gave me twenty minutes tops before she realized I was gone. So, as planned, I whipped up a couple pieces of toast to eat and got to cooking. A couple pancakes made and a nice berry sauce to go along with it I placed it all on a plate for her and headed upstairs. It was hard to juggle opening a door while holding a plate full of pancakes, a glass of apple juice, and a fork but I somehow managed and entered our bedroom. Hopefully she was in the mood for pancakes, or I was screwed. I pushed the door closed with my foot and approached the bed, smiling as I found a decently awake, bedhead Reyna. "Morning there birthday girl... Or should I call you ma'am now? You're eighteen after all..." I set the plate and glass down on the nightstand with a smirk in her direction. "I'm not going to be eighteen for another month and a half, so I think ma'am is appropriate."

Dilynn: "Don't worry about it Brody, I don't mind. I should've gotten up already anyway." I shrugged my shoulders and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. "How about, since you offered, a little snuggling? It's kinda cold and I'm not quite ready to get out of bed. Besides, I'm sure you wouldn't mind a little snuggling anyway." As far as I know, he was a very cuddly kind of cowboy. I assumed the boys from Tennessee probably weren't very openly sensitive. I wrapped my arms around him firmly, not making any effort to pull him down into any sort of snuggling because that would be a failure. Any time I tried to pull him up or down I failed. "You said anything, anyway."

Elsa: Did she really insist on doing this now? I had asked one thing of her and she wanted to argue instead? I turned around and rolled my eyes, setting the clothing down on the dresser. "This all sounds so familiar Anna. You thought Hans was the one. Of course you've known him for longer but I just don't think you know him well enough. It may be hypocritical but you haven't had the best record with men Anna so it's different." I crossed my arms over my chest and breathed in a sigh. "You are still a child. You're only just now becoming an adult and I don't want to watch you make another mistake, simply because this last one almost killed you. If I hadn't been there..." 

Shaking my head, I walked to the door and opened it. "We can discuss this later Anna. As you said, we have guests and I don't want them to think Arendelle doesn't respect their empress and princess. Please, just go and make sure they don't get offended and I promise we can argue about this later." 

I feel like those are really awful, sorry :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Two things really hurt me in Elsa's statement the first being the comment on my record with men and implying that Matio was like him. By now my anger had forced me out of the bed, making my way over to Elsa but pausing a distance away, if only to stop myself from slapping her for her words, or punching her considering the fact that my hands were clenched into fists. "First of all, you haven't had the best record with anyone, let alone men, so I really don't think you're in a position to comment on my love life, Elsa." My tone was seething, trying to at least control my anger a little so that I didn't yell. "Matio is not like Hans at all. He's- He's just a normal guy who's planning on going to college, not trying to take over the Arendelle throne. I have gotten to know him quite well, despite what you think, and if you stopped judging a book by the completely wrong cover maybe you'd see that too!"

The second thing that hurt me struck a deeper chord, because all anyone ever seemed to see me as was a child. Sure, when I was younger I was a child, but even nowadays all the servants saw me as a child. Not only that but when Elsa ran off and I was forced to do some of her duties, members of the council ridiculed me for being the 'Child Queen', making teasing comments on how the meeting room was no place for a child. Now here Elsa was, calling me a child as well. It almost felt like she was agreeing with all those men, and that's what caused tears to start glistening in my eyes and my voice to raise despite all my attempts to keep it quiet. "Secondly, I. Am. Not. A. Child! At least Matio can see that! And you want to know why I'm not a child, 'Your Majesty'? Because a child wouldn't have taken your place as Queen for a whole month before the accident, just because you were too selfish to think about your Kingdom and it's need for a ruler before you ran away! And a child certainly wouldn't have let fear get in the way of her duties!" As soon as I said it, I instantly regretted it. The last two comments directed at Elsa was crossing the line. I had just been so mad that I couldn't even control what came out of my mouth! I doubted I'd be able to take it back now, though, and I was still fuming too much to apologise for anything, so I'd just have to accept the consequences of my actions later. As always.

((Lets play a game! How p***ed off can Anna make Elsa? I count 3 things that could p*** Elsa off here, mentioning her record with people, calling her selfish and implying that Elsa's the child >:3))

Ok, so maybe it wasn't very proper, but when the entire floor was made of ice, you couldn't help but go sliding around a little. My balance wasn't very good but for Sora's sake I tried to remain upright. She seemed to be enjoying herself anyway, with that big toothy grin on her face as I pulled her around on the ice. All fun stopped as soon as I heard shouting though, skidding to a halt and picking my daughter up. The echo made it hard to figure out what was being said, but it sounded like- 'Ah-na!' Talk about telepathy, huh? I looked down at Sora and nodded. "Yeah, I think it's Anna too. Maybe we should go and see if she's ok." With that, I headed upstairs. Now if only I knew roughly where Anna was...

((Actually Reyna was in the library, but I'll go with the flow ^_^))
Looking up from my book, I smiled at Sam, then my eyes zeroed in on the pancakes. Not just pancakes, pancakes with a berry sauce. I loved this man so much right now; he knew me so well! "Ma'am seems too formal for someone I'll be married to in two months." I told my fiancé, reaching over to take the plate of pancakes onto my lap. "I think 'Reyna' will do nicely. Or 'Soon-to-be Mrs Newkirk'." I beamed a grin at my own words. Saying that word never get old, and it'd be even better when the name wasn't accompanied by 'Soon-to-be'. Shoving a bit of delicious pancake into my mouth, I patted the space next to me, inviting Sam to join me for a cuddle as I ate my breakfast. "So-" I swallowed my mouthful, remembering my manners. "Is this my birthday present? Because if it is, it's an amazing birthday present; I really couldn't ask for anything better than berry pancakes in bed."

"Indeed I did, and I can most certainly do snuggling." First I had to move Tucker so that I could actually lie back without squishing the little guy. Reaching behind me, I picked up the pup and set him at the end of the bed then I removed Dilynn's arms so that I could snuggle into her, pulling into my chest. Tucker was trying to climb over my shoulder now, trying to get in between me and my werewolf girlfriend, but I paid no attention since he wasn't doing any harm and just focused on keeping Dilynn warm with my body heat. "So, do you have any plans for today, Miss Klossen?" I murmured softly, pressing a kiss to her head. Then I smirked. "Or are you going to be too busy planning a certain someone's birthday to do anything else?" A bit of not-so-subtle hinting never hurt anybody, right? Besides, I was kinda worried that, if I didn't remind her, Dilynn would forget that my birthday was just under 3 weeks away.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Sorry I disappeared, I seemed to crash out im the hammock (where I was watching tv) and when I woke up myphone was dead so I put it on charge and just went to bed.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:05 pm

It's ok ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:42 pm

*Bursts into fits of laughter.* Elsa wants to woohoo with Justin on Sims 3! And they've only been dating for a week! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:08 am

Lmao! XD

Meeting callum at 1 today and he promised me food Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:12 am

Cool cool ^_^

I hust find it funny that it's Matio and Anna going slowly i Sims 3, and Justin and Elsa want to rush into things! XD I might just make them woohoo or the points. I'll be murdered later but oh well! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:24 am

XD do it!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down