House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:25 am

giggles when she hears jack head butting the door. "You know you'll lose brain cells doing that!" As she jumps up from the bed and opens the door. "How's the little mermaid for a Disney movie?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:26 am

*Smirks.* Need me to elaborate on Scampi's thougts, Wolfie? No no, I think I can elaborate just fine. *Clears throat and sings in a c***py Jamaican-ish accent.* There, you see her, sitting there across da way, she don't got a lot to say but there's someting about her, and you don't know why but you're dying to try, you wanna kiss the girl! XD *Chuckles and rolls his eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:30 am

Jack: So I had definitely messed things up big time with Elsa. I knew that the best thing was to let her go. Justin seemed much more suitable for her anyway. Treading carefully on the drainpipe of the mansion, I noticed a familiar face. I landed in front of the front door and followed Alex inside. I smirked and swooped in - literally - and stole the box off of her. Upon opening the box I smirked. "Aww for me? Alex, you shouldn't have!" I teased lightly. I had missed Alex, she made me smile even though things hadn't been going that great.

*shrugs* Eh, I'll ve fine Razz And sure, I've not seen it before but it sounds alright Smile Maybe he'll get a kiss in return if he actually dares to do it! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:32 am

*plops onto the couch and covers her face with her hands, groaning frustratedly* With things getting a little warmer I'll probably have to come stay in the mansion, my palace is kinda melting.
Okay... Hola Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:35 am

Ah, but would he dare to do it after what happened with Elsa? What did happen with Elsa, anyway? She said that he kissed her but never really mentioned her reaction to that O.o She told him off for stealing her first kiss XD Really? That's... That's weird, considering she then stole my first kiss O.o Mhmm. As Anna puts it, 'Elsa lost her wit'! Lol XD *Sighs.* Maybe she did. Maybe that's all it was... *Frowns.* Aww, Justin D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:35 am

Hey Elsa!! *shakes head* No, I havn't. Did you eat anything weird yesterday? * rubbed circles into Anna's back, trying to help her relax and feel better*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:38 am

O.O *Backs away slowly, praying that Elsa didn't just hear his words.* Oh look! Elsa's here! XD Yay! Elsa's staying X3 Hi Linz! Wanna rp? Maybe... Possibly, I mean, it couldn't be anythig I've even today, because I haven't even eaten anything :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:44 am

*laughs* Poor Justin. Yikes... do you want me to get you some water or soup? You probebly can't eat to heavy...
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:44 am

"you've never seen it?! Okay sit down bud were watching it!"

Alexandra::
I giggled as I saw jack, he was definitely a sight for sore eyes and he was certainly as mischievous as ever. "No they're not for you, I have to pick out which ones become regular items at the bakery. I could use some help though." I smiled at him, it would be nice to hang out with him, we hadn't hung out in a while. Plus, it was true that I needed help deciding and jack was the prefect person to help. I certainly couldn't eat all these pastries by myself!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:51 am

*Pushes Justin towards Elsa.* Be a man, Justin, not a mouse! Sure she just possibly overhead you saying she lost her wit, and sure she just possibly heard you doubting the intentions of the kiss, and sure she might scold you as if you were a child, but she's clearly distressed and needs you! Right, I guess, I just- uhh- *Takes a deep breath, trying to find the right blend of professional and sincere to help him get over what he had previously said, then walks over and sits next to Elsa, resting a hand on her shoulder.* You know, there's nothing wrong with living here. Sure your masterpiece is melting but you'll be closer to your sister here :)You should probably take a photograph of the ice palace before it gets too melted, though, that way you'll be able to treasure it forever. Or you could turn your bedroom into another masterpiece; I'm sure you could make the room cold enough that nothing will melt SmileI'll probably throw the soup up again. Maybe some water and bread instead? And maybe a kiss on the cheek if you're not too worried about me being contagious? *Smiles a little, but then her stomach churns again and she groans.* Whats wrong with me?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:07 am

Sitting down ^_^ *sits on the bed and puts the sweets and stuff next to him* How girlie is it exactly? *smirks*

Jack: I stuck my bottom lip out like a child as she said they weren't for me, but it soon curved up into a smirk. "Well I can definitely help you out there, dear Alex." I held the box out to her."But if you really want to try them first then go ahead." I almost had a challenging tone of voice, like... 'If you want them, try and take them...' My mirk only added to the effect, although I was just going to let her take them.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:10 am

Smile *chuckles* of course * leaned in and kissed Anna's cheek* *stands up* I'll be right back. *went to kitchen grabbing a few bottle of water and some bread, then walking back up to Anna's room* Here, * moved so Anna could lean on him.* You're throat must be killing you!* hands Anna water and bread*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:16 am

Holy f***. I have never felt more ashamed to live in this town.

You know a while ago I was ranting about Katie Hopkins who wouldn't let her children play with kids with certain names and I went on and on about how b****y and stuck up she was?

She's local.

Ugh, why did our town produce someone like her?!

*Watches Matio leave and sits up in the time that he's gone. Once he came back, she nodded to his comment.* Yeah, it is, hence the water :/ *Takes the water and bread and drinks a little. She then sets the stuff down on the ground and pats the space on the chaise lounge next to her.* So, what did you get up to yesterday when you didn't want me around?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:28 am

"it may or may not be one of the princess movies..." I liked away and blushed

I smirked at him, definitely the same old jack. Slowly I walked over to him and ended up real actively close to him, with just the box between them. "I will come and take them thank you very much jack." Smirking slightly I grab the box from him. However, I wasn't going to just steal them from him, instead I pull two forks out of the box. "Bon appetite."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:29 am

*takes a seat right next to Anna, putting an arm around Anna* I actually set up a job interview for Ayame. You know how Caius is interviewing teachers for the school?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:32 am

Oh yeah, I remember mentioning something about a school. *Smiles and reaches down for a slice of bread despite her stomach's protest. She then leans into Matio as she takes a bite.* Is she good with kids, though?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:37 am

*smiles and gently wraps both of his arms around Anna's waist, careful not to hit her stomach* Actually, yeah she is. She loves kids, and seems to attract them in droves.*he chuckled* She just got her teaching degree actually.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:38 am

Hey guys Smile
Hiya everyone (:
Hi guys!
Hi (:
Help my fellow friends Very Happy
What's a happenin' hot stuff ;D
Finn is here Very Happy
Lol seems like everyone is talkative today :p
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:41 am

Oh I see, so she's a competitive laser tagger, good with kids and well educated Smile*Noms on more bread, resting her head on Matio's shoulder.* I like her, she's a nice person Smile

Hello Wolfgirl and co! Very Happy Want me to fetch the Valentines? Wanna rp? Oh, and how're you? ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:46 am

Only call them if they wish to come, I don't want to take anyone away from their books or anything.
Agreed.
Has anyone seen Linz? I haven't seen our talked to Collin in too long...
Oh poor Finna. And I can't stay on long, my dad is being weird and I've got to make dinner soon...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:46 am

Aww, Alex! You're blushing! How cute Razz Alright, let's watch it then Very Happy

Jack: My smirk twisted into a grin as I took a fork. "Oh good, for a momemt then I thought you were gonna eat them all without a second opinion." I took quite a bkg forkful out of the first one, and oh my gosh it was amazing! I kind of felt like a chipmunk. I had taken such a big mouthful that I could feel my cheeks getting stuffed. Oh well, if it made Alex laugh, or even smile then it'd be worth it! "Tha's rally gooood!" I managed to mumble through the food.

What kind of pastries are they??
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:48 am

Heyo Wolfgirl!! Hey :3 * kissed Anna's head* Mhmm. She seems to like you too. You two get along well, huh?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:52 am

Linz was one earlier for a split second, then went :/ *Goes upstairs and drags down Joe and Kiara.* Kodi! *Runs over and jumps on Kodi, accidentally tackling him to the ground which causes her to laugh.* Hey there, handsome Very Happy O.o My oldest daughter has lost it. *Rolls his eyes slightly but then makes his was over to Ryan, cupping her face with both hands and kissing her softly.* Hello, my dear :3

Mhmm, yeah. I seem to get along with everyone here, though, which is weird if you think about it because this time last year I had no friends and now... I've got lots of friends, heck, I'd even go so far as to say I'm popular :DI'm just going to have to try and make Elsa more popular, too, especially when we go back to Arendelle :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:56 am

*chuckle* I'm sure it won't be too hard. Your sister did have two guys after her, after all.Maybe you just need to help her get out more.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:57 am

"oh shush you!" I elbow him and grab some popcorn from the bowl, throwing a few pieces at him as I do.

"No of course I wouldn't do that! Hehe well maybe. But no, I wasn't planning on doing that, actually I was gonna come looking for you when I got home cause I wanted your help with this and it would be fun. But you appeared so I didn't need to." I smiled at him and dipped my finger in the whipped cream of one of the mini pies and wiped it on his nose. "Ha." I stuck my tongue out at him and then filled my mouth with a raspberry mousse, laughing as he continued to stuff his mouth with food.

There are mousses, cakes and mini pies
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next