House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:33 am

Great! Does the mansion have a copy? I'll have a look. You stop Sora from falling. *Heads to the media room.* What? *Looks around and sees Sora losing her grip on the couch. She quickly runs over and picks up the child.* Easy there, you almost fell! *Sets Sora down on the couch.* There you go, now you're safe. *Grins and points to Anna.* Ah-na! Yup, that's me Smile *Sits down on the couch beside Sora and tickles her.* *Giggles uncontrollably.* Nuuuuuu! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:50 am

((Hmmm... What I already have for Yuffie's post is already a lot longer than I realised, so I'm gonna do her post in parts. Starting with this, which is kinda like a backstory, I guess:))

It's long!:

*Walks back in and sets up the DVD.* Thanks, Wolfie ^_^ *Stops tickling Sora and sets the child down in her lap, hugging her almost like a doll as the movie starts up.* *Notices the moving pictures and knows that it means something fun is going to happen, so she claps excitedly and starts watching the screen.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:02 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Anna
And I has a new favourite gif X3 Do I really look like that when I get excited? O.o Yup! XD Oh... *Her expression turns to confusion as she stares at the gif more.* Wait a minute, where's my weird streak of hair? *Gasps.* I forgot about that! Spoilers! DX

*Starts crying.* Oh no! Ohhh no! What do I do?! DX Sora, what's wrong? Are you tired? hungry? *Nods through her tears.* Hungry! Quick, Anna, get her some food! What do toddlers eat? Uhhh... Ummm... Get her something soft to eat like... Ooh! Yogurt! Good idea! *Gets up and heads into the kitchen with Sora to get her some yogurt.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:01 am

Ugh homeworks out of the way now, although I still have some maths to do but idk where I put it and I still have to tidy my room and get a shower DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:03 am

I still have psychology :/ Me no wanna! DX

When's the maths due in?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:23 am

Ehh... Tomorrow ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 am

Oh boy. *facepalms.* *From the kitchen.* No! My dress! O.o Something's happened to Anna. No surprise there XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:39 am

*Walks into the living room at the same time that Anna exits the kitchen covered in yogurt and holding a toddler. For once, Justin struggles to hold back his laughter, chuckling under his breath.* *Bursts into fits of laughter.* Anna had an accident! XD It's not funny! This was my favourite dress! Oh calm down, it'll wash out! XD -_-... *Walks over to Justin and hands Sora to him.* Here, hold her for a second. *Goes upstairs to get cleaned up.* O.O Uhhh... *Looks down at Sora, not exactly sure what to do.* Hi? *Waves, then points towards the stairs.* Oopsie! *Reads what happened in Sora's mind, holding back another chuckle as he watches Sora throw her bowl of yogurt over Anna, then looks to Scampi.* Is Jack around? I have something for him. Don't give him the baby! I'm not giving him the baby. *Rolls eyes.* A) Anna instructed me to hold her and I can't disobey her orders, and B) I'm not irresponsible enough to just give a baby away no matter how- *Moves his head away as Sora tries to grab his nose, grimacing slightly.* No matter how unused to being around babies I am.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:56 am

Jaaack! *walks in eating an apple* Yeah? Oh hey Justin Smile How's it goi- How come you've got the midget? I thought that was Anna's job today?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:00 am

Do you wanna rp Natavier/Nat and Taylors Girl's Generationthing or...?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:04 am

*Giggles.* Anna got white stuff all over her! XD *Bursts into fits of laughter.* *Rolls eyes.* Veeery mature. She got yogurt over her dress, so she's getting changed. *Squeals and reaches out to Jack.* Rarara! Raaaa! O.o O...k... Anyway- *Pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket and holds it out.* Emily's new address Smile

O.o You wanna rp with me? Are you sure you'll be able to rp? We could do the Girls Generation thing, unless you'd rather do Natavier and just skip the concert...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:26 am

*smiles and lets Sora hold his finger* Rara raara Smile *takes the paper from Justin with his free hand* Thanks, really Smile *puts it in his pocket* Yeah, I want to try to get back into the swing of things because I miss it. We'll try the concert but if I donlt do too well could we skip?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:32 am

Sure Smile You're welcome Smile She lives in Phoenix now so... It's a further travel for you but it shouldn't be too much of a hassle. *Shrugs.* *Comes back down and takes Sora from Justin.* You owe me a new dress, little missy, or an apology when you can say sorry Razz *Whimpers as she's taken away from Jack's finger.* O.o What's wrong now? I just gave you food.

Today was the day! Oh my gosh! Girls Generation! Live in concert! With backstage passages! I was going to meet them all! Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, Yuri, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Taeyeon! In person! Ohhhh myyyy gosssssshhh! It was at times like these when I really wanted to shower Kyle with tons and tons of kisses, but it was 5am, and I think he'd be mad if I woke him up now, so I just sat in bed beside him, barely containing my excited squeals as I waited for my medication to kick in - which I took with stagnant water since I couldn't ask Kyle to fetch me a fresh glass, but it was worth it - and then as soon as I was feeling better and less weak, I got up and started to get ready. Within 20 minutes I had showered, dressed, and gathered all my stuff; tickets, money, phone, and life-saving injections, all crammed into the little pouch I usually kept the injections in. I took a look in the mirror for I moment, then wrote a note for Kyle saying that I had gone to wait in line for the concert, before leaving the room and sneaking into Natty's room across the hall. The first thing I saw, beside the heap of blankets on the top bunk where my sister slept, was a video recorder on her desk. Perfect! Just what we needed to remember this awesome day forever! Grabbing the video recorder, I climbed up to the top bunk and pressed the record button before jumping right on top of Nathalie. "Natty! Rise and shine! It's Girls Generation day!!!" She probably wouldn't remember that she was my plus-one - I had thought about bringing Kyle but he'd probably hate the girly music - but I was still dragging her along anyway! Woohoo! This was going to be amazing!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:36 am

It won't be a problem once I know where I'm going *shrugs* And I think the little missy likes me Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:45 am

Oh ok, you hold her then. *Hands Sora to Jack.* Yaaaay! *Grips Jack's hoodie and hugs it close.* *Smiles a little and sits down in the armchair.* I might try to take a nap. I've been kinda busy today. *Closes his eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:52 am

Nathalie: Someone was calling my name. I recognised the voice so I didn't panic. Upon opening my eyes I made out the figure of a girl. My sister, Taylor. I groaned and pulled the covers up. "Too early, Tay." I grumbled slightly annoyed. I was tired and I was having an amazing dream. Although it felt so real a part of me thought it was a memory... I wasn't sure but then I began to question why she woke me up so early. It wasn't her birthday was it? Oh gosh if it was... I would be terrible sister! "Is today important?" I asked sleepily.

*chuckles quietly and hugs her gently* Has Anna taken good care of you today?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:13 am

*Shakes her head.* :O Excuse me? Lol XD

"Yup! Yup it is, sleeping beauty, because we are going to see the one, the only..." Sitting up so that I didn't have to support my weight on one hand, I used that free hand to pull back the covers and yelled. "GIRLS GENERATION!!!" I squealed excitedly as I zoomed in on Nathalie's face, then turned the camera around to record myself for a sec. "Excuse me one second, oh almighty camera! The Girls Generation documentary will continue once I wake the lazy butt up!" Shutting off the camera, I bit Nathalie's ear and tugged on it playful, soeaking through my teeth with a playful growl. "Wake up wake up wake up, Natty! We gotta get there early so that we can find our seats! Come on!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:23 am

No? Why am I not surprised? *looks over at Anna with a teasing smirk*

Nathalie: Oh yeah! How could I possibly forget? I felt her biting my ear and I gave in. "Alright, alright! I'm up!" I yawned again, thankful that I had showered last night so I didn't need to bother this morning. "Can we at least get some breakfast first? I'm starving!" I sat up on my hands and knees and stretched back, a little like an actual dog.

Sorry that's awful :S I'm tempted to make Nat forget about being a vegetarian XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:42 am

Heeeey! I'm a great babysitter, thank you very much! *Walks back in once she was certain that all signs of her crying had disappeared.* Sorry I was longer than I said I'd be. I took you up on that 'Take your time' thing. Mommy! *Reaches out to her mommy with one hand, the other still gripping Jack's hoodie.* Hey there, little gremlin! Smile*Walks over and ruffles Sora's hair.* Have you been good? *Nods.* No she hasn't, she threw yogurt at me! DX Good girl, Sora. Causing mayhem; you're certainly my kid. *Laughs, though it lacks her usual Yuffie happiness and her smile doesn't reach her eyes.* *Opens his eyes at the flood of sorrow coming from Yuffie and looks at her with a concerned expression.* Are you alright, Yuffie? I'm right here if you need a talk, you know... *Shakes her head.* Thank you, but... I'll be fine. *Fakes the smile again, trying to be more convincing, then looks back to Sora, holding her tiny hand.* Thanks for babysitting, Anna. *Sighs.* You're welcome. If you ever need me to babysit again, just let me know.

That would be funny. Taylor would just be like 'O.O What the heck are you doing?!' but, you know, she'd say it in a more Taylor-ish way XD

Breakfast? There was no time for breakfast! It was already 5am! We needed to get going! We needed to get in line! We needed to- My stomach rumbled in agreement with Nathalie and I groaned. No fair, my own body was disagreeing with my brain! "Fine fine, but we better make it quick!" I surrendered as I climbed down the ladder and started recording again. "And get ready now so that we don't have to come back up again, ok?" Turning the video recorder back on, I recorded Nathalie stretching, then started wandering around the room, just recording things because I could. Under the desk I found the scrapbook Xie had made with pictures of him and Nathalie in it and frowned. Had Xavier hidden it there? Had Nathalie even seen it since she woke up from the accident. I hadn't seen Xavier around much, but when I did he looked so... Beaten down. I just wished I wasn't the only thing Natty remembered - that she remembered him and how much she loved him. Heaving a sigh, I turned away from the desk, leaning back against it. "Hey, Natty, have you ever thought about dating?" Stupid question, she could only remember the things she thought of when she woke up this morning! But I had to try, right? If there was a way to jog her memory, I had to give it a go.
((If the dream was about Nathalie and a 'Mystery boy', maybe she could bring it up as she's getting ready? I dunno.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:57 pm

UGhhh don't wanna go to school DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Neither do I DX I think I only have 1 lesson today! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:12 pm

I just don't want to go. At all. I've had enough of school. *stretches out* Well you're just going to have to deal with it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Unfortunately Jack's right :/ But if you don't like school so much, don't go to 6th form.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:44 pm

But then I'd have to go to college and I've already got a place in 6th form :/ Oh well,I'll live. Anyway I gtg. Come on Jack, you're singing Love is easy to me on the way there! Do I have to? Yup! *drags him out*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:52 pm

Lol XD Bye! *Crawls into the sleeping Justin's lap.* Will you sing to me, Justin? *Groans as he's woken up and reluctantly opens his eyes.* You know I can't sing, Wolfie. Then will you play River Flows In You for me before you go and do your Angel duties? Please? ... *Sighs.* Alright, just let me get some coffee first. Yay! *Huggles Justin, then gets off of him.* *Stretches his limbs, gets up, and heads into the kitchen to get some coffee.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next