House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:18 am

why chu do it then?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 am

Because, if I remember correctly, half of it's cooking and half of it's written work, and the cooking's fun, but you just have to deal with the boring written work too :/

Oh boy, I covered my cheeks with the hands as Matio confirmed that he thought I was cute, hoping that my cold hands would cool my cheeks down. I already had rosy cheeks, now I must've looked like a tomato! Matio offered a distraction away from the 'Cute' conversation, which I was grateful for, and started talking about a movie version of the Rapunzel story. "Oh, really? A movie?" A musical! I liked music, and singing, so I was pretty sure I'd love the Tangled movie. In fact... "Well, maybe we could- I mean, unless you're busy, maybe we could watch it? Like, right now?" Finding the page I had been on before I hid the book, I folded over the corner so I knew where to pick up from later - if I even bothered to come back to the book - then set it on the arm of the chair. I wasn't expecting Elsa to show up what with this super snowy whether, and even if she did it wouldn't be a bother for her to join us, but this could be... Well, not a date, really, but the first thing we'd be doig together, just us.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:46 am

Just helped a friend with her homework. She's been studyig The Huger Games apparetly and has to create her own bad, post-apocalyptic world. Needless to say, I was more than willing to help with ideas X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:29 am

Post-apocalyptic?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:47 am

Basically after something really bad happens to the world.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:55 am

Ahh I see Smile

Heehee I have cherry earings Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:58 am

I guess that's cool if you like cherries *Shrugs.* All I have is stomach ache :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:59 am

That sucks :S
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:00 am

Mhmm. I'm huggling a hot water bottle to try and ease it. Anywho, how're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:24 am

*Walks downstairs with Yuffie and Sora close behind. She's wearing her light olive green dress with her green scarf, her hair down because it's casual Thursday.* Seriously, how did you not get ill yesterday? I have a stronger stomach. *shrugs and bounces Sora gently before sitting on the couch.* That's not fair, I was feeling so sick yesterday :/ *Flops onto the couch.* *Walks in and leans against the wall.* Hey ladies. Hi Justin! Hey Justin, thanks for looking after me yesterday SmileYou're welcome ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:29 am

Hi Justin! Very Happy

And I'm alright, a little tired but not as much as I was walking home. I swear I started to lose conciousness at points :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:37 am

[i]*Gives Scampi a concerned frown.* You be careful, Scampi, I don't want you passing out :/[i] Yeah, be careful :/ Maybe, just in case, you should take a nap? Or just go to bed early. *Starts tickling Sora, smiling at her daughter's giggles.* *Smiles and steals Sora.* My turn! *Tickles Sora.* *Squeals with laughter.* MOMMY! MOMMY! *Wriggles around and laughs more.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:42 am

Hmm... Me wantsa rp TJ... Want to? ^_^

And I'll be fine, I just couldn't remember walking most of the way, or buying a creme egg :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:50 am

O.O Wait, rp TJ with me? Like TJ and Cody or TJ and Bex or something? Ok, but, you know, maybe you should walk with someone next time, just in case :/ *Grins and hands Sora back to Yuffie.* Ok, I think she's been tickle-tortured enough. *Chuckles and messes Sora's hair up before kissing her head.* Hopefully she'll fall asleep soon, though Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:52 am

Hmm.. TJ and Bex, mother and son bonding Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:53 am

Ok, you start or I?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:58 am

Hmm... Maybe you? Oh oh! XD Can Bex be playing Let It Go? Just had an idea! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:06 am

Ok then ^_^

Ok, so maybe it wasn't my song to sing, since I played Anna, not Elsa, but Let It Go was such a great, inspirational song, and I couldn't get it out of my head! So hear I was, in the living room, playing Let It Go and singing along. "Let it go, let it go, can't homd it back anymore. Let it go, let it go, turn my back and slam the door. I don't care, what hey're going to say. Let the storm rage on, the cold never bothered me anyway." I smiled as I belted out the tunes. Tyler was still at work, Robyn was napping, and the boys were doing homework, so right now I had free reign to just get lost in the music - my favourite pastime.

Ooh! I forgot there's a new chapter of The Royal Reunion! Ok, I might be a wee bit poofy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:14 am

TJ: So in the middle of solving some sort of math equation thing -which was propbably wrong because mathematics was not a strong point of mine - I had come down to get a drink. After pouring a bit of squash into a glass I filled it with water and heard the intro for the song Let It Go. Admittedly, I had seen the film and was surprised that mum was Anna. I had taken Genesis to the theatre. I wouldn't call it a date, but I guess I did kind of like her... Wait, was it a date? What did that make us now? I pushed the throught aside as I watched mum, she had her back turned to me. Hmm... Perhaps I could be like Elsa... I set the glass down and mum reached the chorus. I joined in, pretending to be Elsa, but using fire instead of ice and snow and stuff.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:29 am

*Looks down at the sleeping Sora and smiles.* Damn, that was quick. She's out like a light! *Peers over and smiles softly.* She's so cute when she's sleeping :3 Yeah, she is, until she wakes up crying in the night. It's died down a lot now, but still :/ You know, if you need to take a nap of your own some day, I'll look after her for a couple hours :3 *Looks unsure.* I don't know... If I may, I think you can trust Princess Anna with Princess Sora. Besides, even if Anna gets a little stuck on what to do, there'll be people around who can help out. True... Ok, you can look after her for a couple hours tomorrow, if that's ok. Yeah, that's great! I can't wait! Hey, that rhymed! *Laughs a little.* Anyway, I'll go and make the hot chocolate while you put Sora to bed. *Stands up and heads towards the kitchen.* Ok Smile*Carefully stands up and takes Sora upstairs to put her to bed.*

I could hear the footsteps behind me but paid no attention to them. That is until I heard TJ joining in. Still playing and singing, I turned my head to look at my oldest son and struggled to hold back a laugh. Oh boy, TJ was letting it go! As long as he was careful not to set anything on fire! My eyes never left him as I continued the song - I had played the sog so many times that I didn't even need to look at the keys to know where to place my fingers - and once the song ended, I allowed the laughter to escape my lips, applauding TJ for his performance. "Bravo! Bravo!" I exclaimed as I swivelled around to face him. After a short while, my laughter died down to just a smile and I asked, "So you've actually seen Frozen? Aren't you a bit too old for Disney movies?" Of course, I was joking, because I still watched movies quite a lot, especially Tangled; Robyn loved that movie.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:36 am

TJ: I took a little bow at the end as mum clapped and cheered and I laughed myself. A smile still plastered on my face as I reached for my drink, the sole reason I came down in the first place. "Mum, you should know better than anyone that you're never too old for Disney movies!" I laughed a little before I sat on the couch, still looking at mum. "Besides, Gen picked it and I wasn't going to say no." I shrugged before realising that I hadn't actually said anything about Genesis yet,.. Oohh boy and the was Bex we were talking about! I took a sip of my drink to stop thinking about things.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:53 am

"Gen?" Gen was not a boy's name, Gen was a girl's name, which meant... TJ had a girlfriend! Oh my gosh, I might be a grandmother in the future! I beamed a grin and ran over to the couch, sitting down and pulling my son into a hug. "You have a girlfriend? Oh my gosh, TJ, why didn't you tell me? It's about time someone fell for this handsome face!" Ruffling TJ's hair, I let out a laugh, but then remembered that I was a mum, not a teenaged girl anymore, so I tried to act a bit more grown up, releasing TJ from the deathgrip. "So what's she like? Is she nice? Are you going to invite her over for dinner? Because you can if you want to, you know; I'd love to meet her!"

*Comes back down and sits on the couch again.* Anna! Hurry up with the hot chocolate! One sec! *Comes in with a tray of hot chocolates, struggling not to spill any.* Woah, hold on, I'll help! *Takes a couple mugs of hot chocolate and hands them to Scampi and Wolfie, then takes one for himself.* Thanks Justin! Thanks Anna! Thanks Justin Smile*Sits on he couch, setting the tray on the coffee table and taking her hot chocolate.* *Takes her hot chocolate and sips a bit.* Mmm, hot chocolate X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:06 am

TJ: Oh gosh how to phrase this so mum wouldn't get upset... "Well, we're kind of... Not offcially dating yet, if you know what I mean? But I do like her, she's sweet, a little bit shy but she has a great personality." I smiled as I thought about her, and again I drank some more of the diluted orange juice to distract myself. "But if I do ask her round for dinner, please please please don't tell her anything embarraskng about me." I could already see it happening so I might as well stop it before it begins.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:19 am

I was a bit disappointed when TJ said they weren't dating, but there was still a chance! And she sounded really nice, and the way TJ smiled as he spoke about her... I could hear the wedding bells ringing already!!! As my son mentioned not saying embarassing things about him, I faked a frown, replying with, "Awww! But it's a mum's job to embarass her kiddy-winkies, especially in front of a potential girlfriend or boyfriend!" After a moment, the smile came back and I shook my head. "Don't worry, no embarassing things about you will be said," Or, a least, I'd try not to say embarassing things. "Heck, I'll do whatever it takes to help you impress this girl. If there's anything you need, just ask." I was sure that TJ would be able get a girlfriend, with or without the family's help. Wait a sec... If he got a girlfriend - and I know this wouldn't be his first girlfriend, but it'd be his first closer to the, uhh, 'frisky age' - that'd mean we'd have to give him the talk, right? Yeeeaaah, that was going to be Tyler's job, I'll just deal with Robyn in 16 years time!

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:23 am

'I was a bit disappointwd when TJ said they weren't satin' whaaaat? XD

Anyway, I'll reply after how I metour mother and a shoewer ^_^
Scampi
Scampi