House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:07 am

Chloe: I groaned upon hearing the door open and close. "Couldn't be any louder, could you, Charlie?" I grumbled sleepily as I woke up from a nap. I had left the apartment early to get some nice photos, but didn't want to wake my boyfriend up by going back to bed so I just crashed on the sofa. Looking up K saw Callum. "God you look terrible." Then reality sank in. "Holy shit! Callum!" I sat up so fast that I felt dizzy. Clutching my head I stumbled over to him, pulling him in to a hug."Jesus Crist don't ever scare me like that again!" I scolded him jokingingly.

Will reply to Taylor shortly `_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:11 am

Lol XD And rp Chloe is funny RazzO.o I'm still confused, what's a bearded dragon? Don't ask, you'll start Scampi off on her little bearded dragon obsession XD *Drinks hot chocolate.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  RJMoony Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:18 am

Callum crouches down next to Chloe and stares for a minute while she wakes up, she slowly opens here eyes and mutters "God yo u look terrible" letting reality sink in for a minute, they both stare at each other before Chloe's head shoots up so fast that Callum thinks she might have head rush. Clutching her head for a moment before embracing him in a rib-cracking hug. She scolded him jokingly for scaring her like that. The exhange grins for a breif second before cathing up on everything that's happened in the past six weeks. The first thing that came to Callum's mind was "So, who's the lucky fella?" Callum asked seductively while winking. Chloe looked puzzled and  thought for a minute then replied "Charlie? I thought you knew about Charlie?

RJMoony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:22 am

Mmmm, Italian ice cream X3 *Pouts.* I want some... May I have some, please? No! This is all- *Looks at Anna and her eyes widened at the puppy dog eyes.* No, not the puppy dog eyes DX Not even Elsa is strong enough to resist the puppy dog eyes DX .... Gah! Fine! Go and grab another spoon. Thanks! *Sets her hot chocolate down and briefly goes into the kitchen in search of a spoon.* Whatever -_- *Sips her hot chocolate, then noms more ice cream.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:24 am

I wouldn't say that! Don't reply for me Callum Wink
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:30 am

Chloe: I smirked as Callum picked up on the fact I had a boyfriend. "Oh you know Charlie..." At his blank expression, I rolled my eyes along with a grin. "Do you remember that youtuber, charlieisnotonfire? With the brown hair and amazing eyes and beautiful smile? Yeah well this is his cat Sonny!" I picked the male cat up, "And he sleeps in my room, every night." I smiled cheekily as I petted the cat.

I've saved Taylor's post and will reply to it when my phone charges a little. I'm having to stand up to go on my phone :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:31 am

*Walks back in with a spoon and takes a big scoop of ice cream, starting to eat it with a grin.*

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Elsa_a14
Lets play a game of Spot The Difference, shall we? XD So my room's a little messy. *Shrugs.* A little? There's a dress hanging off of the canopy of your bed, for crying out loud! And ribbon dangling from the ceiling! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:34 am

Okies, Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:44 am

I spots a Linz! Quick! Lure Elsa out with chocolate! Lure Linz out with Lucas Bernardini! *Sets the rest of her chocolate on the coffee table as a sacrifice, then says in a purposefully loud sing-song voice,* If someone doesn't drink it soon, it's gonna get cold! *Sets pictures of Lucas Bernardini on the coffee table.* Oh great Linzypop, grace us with your presence!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:55 am

I personally thought Castaway was a good game. Though, I prefer the third installment of the sims series the best. Maybe even the Sims 3 pets, too. I haven't played sims in a long time though...  
Perhaps that's what we should do once you're done with your hair, hmm?
But! Sketching is so boring, I don't wanna do this anymore :/
Its only a little more, it's okay Smile
Fine... Hello to everyone here, before I get sidetracked by drawing again. *scoops up Bernardini pictures and huggles them* And I'll keep these to give me a bit of encouragement.

*enters the mansion alongside a wolf Kennedy, raising an eyebrow towards Anna* Hot chocolate, hmm? I suppose I could use some... *walks into the living room and picks up the mug, taking a drink as Kennedy trots in and jumps up onto the couch, curling around herself*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:57 am

Something isn't right about this place... It's too quiet...

Callum poofed :/

Come out Linz!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:59 am

Yes! It worked! *Happy dances.* Hi Linz! *Is staring wide-eyed at the wolf, edging away from it slowly.* Uhhh, a-am I the only one who sees the wolf or are you all just, like, crazily calm right now?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:12 am

Its just Kennedy, she's not feeling so great so I offered to keep her company today. *shrugs and ate the mug down* Calm down Anna, she's a person too and instead of snow magic she's a werewolf, so from time to time she turns into a wolf. Though, she's isn't the once a month on the full moon kind of werewolf. She sorta just shifts on will. *smiles and shoves her hands into her pockets* So, how're you today then?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:18 am

Oh... *Relaxes now that she understands that the wolf on the couch isn't an actual, vicious wolf, but one of Elsa's friends. She gives the wolf a little wave, but then feels as if she's acting weird and turns her attention back to Elsa.* I'm- Anna's all loved up! Wait, what? She is! She's denying it! See?

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Matio_10
Caaaaan you feeeeel the loooove toniiiiiight! She even kissed him in Sims 3! *Blushes bright red.* Y-You made me do that! I-I mean, not- not me me but- the control thing! You controlled the tv me! Oh yeah, well what about you and Matio going out to the stables yesterday? I wonder what you did there WinkI introduced him to Bjartr! Did you? Did you really? >:3 Elsa, help me, please! DX

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:27 am

Wha...? *raises a hand and brushes it through her bangs* Really? Matio is a really nice guy, it's not such a bad thing. I mean, it just... Do you like him? If you like him then you shouldn't be so defensive on the ordeal. It's not a awful idea, I prefer him over your other option. *shrugs and sits beside Kennedy, brushing her finger through the thick where fur of Kennedy's wolf form* Plus, you don't just introduce anyone to Bjartr.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:34 am

I haven't been able to introduce Bjartr to anyone else, anyway - closed gates and all - but even so you're right. *Hugs her knees to her chest and lets out a sigh.* Maybe, just maybe, I think he's adorable - really adorable - but I don't know, I just- I don't want to make the same mistakes twice, you know? Awww, Anna! X3 Elsa, can you please freeze her lips shut? Someone's fiesty today!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:57 am

*sighs and looks down at Kennedy* He's not Hans, don't worry. I think he's pretty adorable too, you guys seem like you have some things in common. Plus, you've known him longer than a day so he's good in my books. *looks up and shakes her head* Ge it a shot Anna, you might regret it if you don't. And if things don't go smoothly or he runs out to be like Hans then I have my own methods for dealing with him.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:04 am

*Smirks a little, imagining what Elsa would do if Matio ever broke her heart, then the smirk turns into a mischievous grin as an idea pops into her head.* Ok, I'll take your advice as soon as you take your own advice with Jack! 'Give it a shot, Elsa, you might regret it if you don't.' Razz Aha! Anna, you're a genius! >:3

Oh, and Linz, could we skippy in the rp? Just so that the rp has caught up with OOC a little? And Anna will be staying at the mansion, right? In OOC I just assumed she would, be if rp Elsa would rather keep her at the ice palace so that she's extra safe, that's fine by me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:06 am

Actually I kinda pushed Jack too far so you won't be seeing him tonight ^_^ Sorries ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:10 am

O.O What did you do?! O.o Do I have to go out and search for him again? Nuh uh, last time you did that you almost froze to death. *Gasps.* Froze to death! Such a poor choice of words! *Huggles Elsa.* I'm so sorry! Anna didn't almost freeze to death! Forgive me! DX O.o I have no idea what's going on right now...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:28 am

*smiles but it slowly forms into a frown* That's different Anna. Jack and I are different, and anyone involved with me is different. Besides, I'm not thinking about anyone anymore. No offense to anyone, but I'm just too busy with worrying about other things. Like you, Kennedy, and I have to worry about Arendelle and getting things sorted out. *rubs Kennedy's ears as she lays her head in her lap*

Yeah, sure. Anna would be staying at the mansion because Elsa doesn't exactly trust herself with her, but she wants her close enough with people she does trust.
Drawing of my face and photo, because I'm finished with the hair and I'm done for tonight. Thought perhaps you guys might be interested:
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:38 am

Woah! That's so good! I could never draw like that! *So frowns and shakes her head.* I guess it's your choice whether you pursue a relationship with Jack - or anyone else - or not, but please please don't let me get in the way of things. You don't have to worry about me, I'll be fine. I don't want your chance of romance and happiness to be ruined because you feel like you have to worry about me - that's the last thing I want.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:53 am

Its not just my worry for you Anna. That's a natural thing I can handle. I guess I'm just swamped with worry in general, and worrying over my live life would only add stress and I don't need stress. It triggers some undesireable breakdowns. *looks Kennedy in the eyes and sighs again* Besides, my love life hasn't ever picked up and when I try to actually talk to Jack it seems as if he isn't too interested. Maybe it's just my insecurities, I'm not sure.
It's nothing really, I've been working on it since October or so. I'm sure with quite a few months anyone could do it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:02 pm

I know for a fact that he's interested in you but... *Sighs and reaches a hand out slowly to stroke Kennedy's head.* Maybe you're right. I wish you weren't, but you're worried, and he's worried - you both worry far too much - and if worrying makes things worse... You do whatever's best for you, ok, Elsa? I'll support your decisions, no matter what they are. *Looks to Elsa and smiles a bit.* That's what little sisters are meant to do, right? They - as the Americans would say, I think - have their old sisters' backs? I think it means something along the lines of offering support, anyway.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:04 pm

I don't think I'd be able to :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin