House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 33 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:00 am

*grins* Really? Hah, you must have a few good stories to tell about those! I've gotta go! >.<
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:03 am

Bye! Yup! But I'll tell you tomorrow because, *Looks over to Elsa and Justin.* I think I've got to go. Bye, Matio ^_^ *Walks back over to Elsa, chewing her lip lightly on the way back just to keep her grin at bay, before taking her place on the arm of the chair again.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:15 am

Somethings's telling me that I drank that really strong coffee for nothing -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:17 am

Usually I'd try to be positive but probably :/ Things between you and Britt have been pretty shakey lately.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:21 am

Kinda, yeah :/ I don't know why, but the more people ask or tell me to do something the more I don't want to... For example, my cooking teacher was like 'You won't get a good grade in your mocks unless you revise!' So I wanted to prove her wrong and I did! The more dad tells me to tidy my room, the more I don't want to... The more I get asked to rp, the more I don't want to :/ I don't know why it hapens, but it's almost like a reflex action, an instinct, you know?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:23 am

I do the same, trust me, although mine usually centres around stress/tiredness. Maybe you're stressed/tired?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:27 am

I probably am, but I have nothing to be stressed about and it even happens when I'm not tired. I'm just a fucked up human being to be fair. *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:27 am

We're all f***ed up in some way or another.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:32 am

Sounds about right *shrug* Anyway, I might as well work on something so do uou have anyone you want me to try and reply to if I cant fall asleep?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:35 am

'Well, that's a good thing, because watermelon and kiwis are very good for the babies, as well as yourself. Now please lift up your shirt and we'll do the scan.' "I'll get you some kiwis and watermelon on our way home." I murmured to Dayna as she lifted her shirt, revealing her rounded stomach that carried the next generation of Scotts inside. The doctor set up the machine, squirting gel onto Dayna's stomach and then adding more to the stick thing. He then pressed the stick to her stomach and moved it around, his gaze focusing on the screen. 'Hmmm... Aha! There you go, two healthy twins, and- hold on.' Hold on? Why was there a 'Hold on'? What was wrong? The doctor peered at the screen more and then his eyes widened. Oh gosh, something was wrong! No no no no no! 'I... I'm afraid I made an error on the last scan, Mr and Mrs Scott. You're not expecting twins, but... You're expecting triplets!' My jaw dropped open and I was speechless as I stared at the screen, seeing 3 little bodies squished close together. You... You had to be kidding, right?

"Oh wow..." Oh wow indeed. The invitation with the rose, the red and cream tableware, the romantic atmosphere... This had to be a date, there could be no denying it now! Of course, I had feeling for Daniel, but I had never expected them to be reciprocated and now... I could feel the blush creeping up onto my cheeks as I took my place, stuttering out a quick, "Th-Thank you." To Daniel who had pulled the chair out for me. In an attempt to distract myself while the redness in my cheeks subsided, my fingers traced my embroidered name on the silky-textured napkin - it was satin, actually, I had been around fabrics long enough to know that this was satin. 'Come on, Caius,' I thought to myself as I took a deep breath, 'This is not the first date you have been on, so stop acting like a fool!' It had been such a surprise, though; I honestly was not expecting this. Feeling the heat die down in my cheeks, I lifted my gaze to Daniel and smirked at him, trying to keep the mood light and rid both of us of nerves. "Well, this is rather extravagant for 'Just a meal between friends', is it not?" My tone of voice hinted that, in fact, I knew that this was more than a mere meal between friends, and my smirk was replaced with a soft smile as I added, "I love it. You have clearly put in a lot of effort with the décor to make this meal seem special, and I'm sure Miss Candi's cooking will only make this evening even more special."

These should keep you occupied!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:35 am

*smiles and stands, shrugging her shoulders* I've always been royalty, I guess I just cope by telling myself I don't have to be anything that I don't want to be, and I make sure to breathe when things get too deep. *sits beside Justin and places her hand atop his with a reassuring smile* Don't let the pressure get to you Justin, I suggest coming up with things that will take your mind off of the stress Royalty seems to ring along with it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:39 am

Im sorry I snapped back scampi...

also, i was eating dinner and making a new chip
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:40 am

Thanks ^_^ Will also probably make a skippy post for Leah and probably some other characters, once my phones charged up a bit though ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:45 am

*Blushes slightly as Elsa rests her hand on his but doesn't dare to pull away, not wanting her to fear that she had done something wrong.* Hmmm... Playing the piano might be a good stress-reliever this week, and maybe visiting my sister will do me some good, too. Then again, the 'Idon't have to be anything I don't want to be' advice sounds even more tempting.. *Once his blush subsides, he returns the smile.* Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to take it to heart, especially since I think the upcoming week's going to be a tough one. ... Soooo... Sorry to break up the heartwarming conversation, but are we going to see our parents today or...? Of course, Anna. *His face turns serious for a moment as he looks to Elsa.* Take your own advice; I know your parents wanted you to hide your powers, but if you don't want to, then don't. *He then smiles again.* Are you ready to go?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Im glad I could be of some help *smiles and looks up to Anna, smiling* Ah, I almost forgot. Well... Maybe I hoped you forgot really. *Squeezes his hands and stands, smoothing out her sweater* I'm ready whenever you are.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:29 pm

Nice try, Elsa Razz*Stands up and grasps Elsa's hand gently as he leads the Queen outside with Anna closely following behind. After gesturing to Anna to take his other hand, he spreads his wings and flies up to Heaven's gates.* So, welcome to Heaven, ladies. *Releases Elsa's and Anna's hand as he continues walking, leading them towards the location of which they were going to see their parents.* Hopefully you wont have to come here again for another 70-ish years. :O Woah! *Looks around in awe, then looks to Elsa, taking hold of her sister's hand.* Are you going to be ok? I know you're nervous about all of this... *Starts following Justin, refusing to let go of Elsa's hand as she views it as a sign of support as well as a sign of soldarity between the two sisters.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:26 pm

You know, there are actually some pros of being awake at this time. I mean, I started writing up another story plot, but this one I may actually write up, although I need a new notebook ^_^ Preferably an A4 one but I'm sure I'll live if I end up with A5 ^_^ You make me sound insane -_- You make me sound like a horrible person... And I'm really not... You were scared,Conner, it's fine Razz And yeahhh... Sorry about that, Imogen ^_^ And why did you change Caterina and Liam to Kyla and Daniel? Because they sound cooler Razz

I wish I could sleep. I gotta take pics of the football team tomorrow and I gotte be there for about 10:15 DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:37 pm

Hmm... Oh oh! I think I should bring Leah into this story as a friend for Imogen! Omg this is gonna be great! Now... Scottish or London accent? Scottish! XD Omg.... We need another male... Why? Because then you'll be a group of 4, like on Youtube there's the big 4? Hiccjp, Merida, Rapunzel ad Jack! We just need a blonde ma- KYLE! Omg omg omg! *writes this down* I think we should all try to stop her next time she tries to have coffee o.O Agreed. *sam time* Agreed.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Ohh... Now should it be Kyle... Or should it be TJ? 'Cause TJ also dances and does stuff with fire... They could be a great team, enter competitions and stuff... Oh I do believe there's going to be a little bit of a romantic interest there... And then Conner gets jealous because he's got a little crush on Imogen and oooooh! X3 This is gonna be epic!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:46 pm

Bad dream, wolfie?

Meh, you probably fell back to sleep and I'm yawning now, which is a good sign, so hopefully I'll be able to shut my brain up and get some sleep ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:03 pm

*looks around and a small smile rises on her lips* I'm working through the nervousness, but I'll be okay. *gives her sisters hand a squeeze but looks at Justin, afraid to lose sight of him.* Maybe you should do the talking when we see Mama and Papa, Anna. I think I'll stutter worse than you normally do...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:09 pm

That awkward moment when you go to the toilet at the same time as your dad DX I should have waited! DX

Anyway, with that traumatic experience over... Hey linz, t'is good to have some company ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:14 pm

*Laughs a little and shakes her head.* I don't even think that's possible, I'll probably mess up my words terribly, but I'll try ^_^ *Pauses outside the door, giving the sisters a smile before knocking on the door and speaking through.* Excuse me, sir, ma'am, I've brought your daughters Smile
((If Anna's doing most of the talking, Linz can be Papa and I'll be Mama.))

That's twice that I've woken up just after Linz posted O.o I'm psychic.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:19 pm

Freaky o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:22 pm

Hmm. I've woken up other times in between, but it's still weird. Not sure whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, though.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next