House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 18 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:09 am

hmm..I got some subjects...  Twisted Evil 

Roje cracked her neck and watched him. She heard something come from his mouth, her eyes narrowing "What the hell did you just say!?" she growled, obviously, with her being a vampire and being short-tempered, this man was in a bad situation 'I said you're shadow kissed. You crazy whore.' This snapped roje and made her make her way to him,grabbing his hair and pulling his head back "How dare you! Dont you ever talk about that word ever again!" she punched him "And dont ever call me a whore!"

This drunken man knew something about her. Whatever he knew, he was going to get his ass kicked 'You know its true. You see ghosts and crap. Hah, I bet you just want attention. Get put in a asylum, maybe be a prostitute on the corner just to forget all the ghosts that pressure you and haunt you...' he kept going on and on, causing Roje to snap and pick him up, throwing him into a wall, she didn care who knew she was a vampire, she was going to beat this guy to a pulp. She pinned him down, punching him in the face mulitple times "You ass! No one talks about me like that! Want to know why!? I'll kill you thats why!" the man started fighting back, getting a hit on roje, causing her to get off him.

She lifted her hand to her lip and looked at it, seeing blood "Thats it." she went full vampire on him, punching his face so hard that his nose broke, and then kicked him in the ribs, causing them to crack and sending him flying towards the wall, she walked over and grabbed his collar "You do not want to mess with me!" she punched him in the face one more time, only to be attacked by his girlfriend. She had the smell of a Vampire. "This is going to be fun." she fought back and forth with the woman, but she needed to be pulled away right about now. She was on the edge of making this bar a bloodbath.

corny fight..sorry DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:10 am

i write too much xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:13 am

Hello!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:15 am

haii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:18 am

*Groans and buries her head into her hands.* ... You should probably go and see her, Anna. Something tells me she thinks you hate her :/ I don't hate her, I hate him! Just... Make sure she doesn't do anything crazy for a second. *Goes upstairs to write a letter home, formally calling off her engagement.* Ok... *Heads outside and sits down next to Elsa.* ... You know, Hans tried to commit treason, he should be kicked out of Arendelle, but I'm not sure Anna has the authority order his deportation, that order might have to come from you...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:26 am

I dunno. I'm not really up to date on slang. I don't get out much.

Patch: I downed my drink pretty quickly, but it didn't bother me. I wasn't effected by the depressant. I made sure the fella's girlfriend didn't get to her, and I grabbed her arm quickly, pulling her out, taking the fire exit route. It was quicker and easier. "Calm down alright." I blocked the door so she couldn't get back in. "If that place becomes a crime scene then I'll have to find a new place to play pool." So I sounded a bit selfish, but it would put some people out of a job. Although that wasn't my problem.

Meh, not doing so well with Patch :/

*follows Elsa* You ok? I saw what happened...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:28 am

What.. is going on..?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:29 am

Roje was fighting the man pulling her away from the fight But he didnt seem to let go "What the hell man!" she yelled as he pulled her out of the fire exit and then just blocked the door. She growled "Dont tell me to 'calm down'! If you heard, he didnt say many pleasent things! Especially what happened to me!" she grabbed the collar of his shirt when he mentioned about 'finding a new place to play pool' "There are many places to play pool. Not just here. Why do you care if I made it a crimescene!? You dont even know me."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:36 am

*Walks downstairs.* I guess I'll be in charge, then, since Wolfie's keeping an eye on Elsa. *Looks to Matio.* From what I gathered, Anna just found out that her fiance tried killing her :/ *Hears banging from upstairs and winces.* Either she's hurt herself or... She's probably just hurt herself, I don't think she's a 'Flip the tables' kind of girl :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:41 am

Ah.... I'll.... go check up on Ana then. It sounds like she might need it...*Heads upstairs to Anna's room* Anna?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:43 am

I should probably write a letter then, demanding her depart from Arendelle. Plus, it would give me a good way to write a few notes about my problems, and promise a safe return of the Princess. *shrugs her shoulders and hugs her knees to her chest, eyes not looking to jack though she acknowledged his presence* I'm fine Jack, I just need to stay out here and cool off so nothing happens here too.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:47 am

*Takes a deep breath, clenching the old-fashioned pen (One that requires ink in a bottle) in her hand.* Come in at your own risk; I'm not exactly good company right now.

... She doesn't hate you, by the way. She's probably a little mad, but Anna could never truly hate you...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:57 am

I don't mind. I'll only come in if you want me to though.. *Stands right outside of the door*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:07 am

*Sighs and set the pen down, walking over to the door and opening it a fraction.* You can't just stand out there, you'd look strange. *Opens the door further and walks back over to her desk, finishing off the letter, signing it and putting it in an envelope, which she then stamped with Arendelle's official seal in wax.* So... What do you want, Matio?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:10 am

*Steps inside* I... I heard about what happened.I just wanted to make sure you were ok, and if you needed anything.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:19 am

I know she couldn't hate me, but I hate it when she's mad at me. It was difficult to keep such a thin away from her but I thought it was better to be sure rather than ruin their relationship without knowing. *buries her head into her arms*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:25 am

*Sarcastic.* Oh I'm fine. I just found out that the guy I loved tried to kill me! *Raises her voice at the end and takes a deep breath, standing up.* I'm sorry, I just... *Turns around.* I was just so sure I'd found true love, and it turns out I was completely wrong. I honety don't know who I hate more, him for trying to kill me or me for being so foolish. I should probably go and talk to Elsa, though I just... I'm mad but I can't be mad because the last time I was mad at her it only made things worse. *Runs a hand through her bangs frustatedly.* *Huggles Elsa.* It'll be ok. She'll calm down eventually, she just needs a little time.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:29 am

*Held hands up in a calming motion* Just relax, first. You should calm down a bit before you go talk to her. You're still worked up, so it might convey the wrong feelings, whether she's your sister or not.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:36 am

I know, I know. She's not the one I should be taking my anger out on, anyway, I should be taking it out on Hans, but he's no where near here so I- wait a sec. I have an idea. Follow me. *Grabs her cloak from the chaise lounge and throws it on, heading downstairs and outside. She heads over to Elsa and crew, still full of anger but hopefully her plan would change that soon.* Elsa, if you can make something as complex as an ice castle, do you think you can make an ice sculpture? One that looks like a certain person?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:40 am

*raises an eyebrow before following Anna's lead, before blinking in surprise* Well, that's one way...
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:52 am

Geez, Anna, I'm trying to comfort your sister here! Well sorry for not being able to conjure up ice people myself -_- O.o Wow, moody. Anyway, what're you- If I can't hit the real Hand, I want to at least throw a snowball at a fake one. Maybe a couple snowballs, actually. Ooh! Sounds fun! I wanna join in! >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:54 am

I think I should let you ladies handle that, As MUCH as I want to join in..
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:56 am

Why do you want to join in? You don't even know him. *Gasps.* We should behead his ice statue! *Laughs sadistically.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:02 am

Because he tried to kill you Anna. The fact that he even THOUGHT of killing ANYONE sickens me.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:09 am

Fine, I see your point, I'm just saying that there's no need for you to get involved; I can handle this by myself. No you can't! I can at least try, can't I?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next