House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 17 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:26 am

*Comes out of the kitchen.* Ok, I'm done eating. So, what's on the agenda today? We're both learning a song Smile Ooh! Great! What song are we learning? Unconditionally, by Katy Perry. ... Never heard of it. Or her :/ Don't worry, you'll soon learn about her. And it Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:33 am

I think I might just make Conner like BriBry ^_^ As in the way he speaks and sings ^_^

I'll rp as soon as I don't feel as overstuffed, and where did 'clown' come from? O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:41 am

O.o That song was really easy to learn O.o Haha! Twice through and I've nailed it! *Smiles proudly at herself.* I almost have. Still need to learn where she starts going crazy with the notes but apart from that it's well within my range, keeps to a simple beat and has pretty easy lyrics, so it's all good! *Starts singing the chorus, even though the music's not playing.* Unconditional! Unconditionally! I will love you, unconditionally. *Grins and joins in.* There is no fear now! Let go and just be free! *Both girls,* I will love you, unconditionally!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:42 am

It the clown... >.>
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:44 am

Seriously, some of his videos are so sweet and touching :3 Just a few, but wow :')

And I mean It on RE4 ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:45 am

The crazy midget? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:50 am

It the clown scares me... *wraps his arms around himself and sinks into the chair* I think I have a clown phobia... And a sewer phobia because of that movie.
Hola guys Smile
*hugs her sweater close and sits on the couch.* Wolfy, could I see Anna for just a moment? I need to discuss something...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:56 am

Awww, but we were having fun Sad I'm sure we can sing afterwards, Wolfie Smile *Sighs. Fine. Hey Linz and Kai! *Sits on the couch next to Elsa, then realises that Elsa's body language isn't very positive and turns serious, a concerned frown on her face.* What's wrong? Is everything ok?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:07 am

No, that's Salazar ^_^ It is one ugly thing. *hasn't been fully paying attention* Don't say that word, nobody is ugly. Whoever it is, I'm sure that they are fecking beautiful. It's only a game ^_^ Oh... Whoops ^_^ It's okay, Kai! I'll protect you from clowns ^_^ *huggles him* Oh my gosh, two people with my favourite accents are in a room together X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:07 am

eh idk who you talking about... xd
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:14 am

Somethings been bothering me, for a little bit anyway. *looks around and takes Anna's hand* Just, promise not to hate me for keeping it from you, okay? I thought it was the best thing for you but after seeing you yesterday with Matio and, admittedly I was quite jealous, I think you need to know the truth so you can move on. I mean, I'm not a hundred percent sure of what I saw but I really think I'm right on this hunch... *takes her hand back in fear that maybe the stress will cause her to hurt Anna*
*wraps his arms around Scampi instead and smiles* Well, that makes me feel better. You've been distant lately, I was beginning to think you didn't want to talk to me anymore. With you being the only one around here who can stand my accent it was kinda scary to be on my own here.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:17 am

Oh it's not that, not at all, I've just been... Preoccupied, you know? Gaming and all... ^_^ Not like I'm a geek or anything ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:20 am

*dies of boredom*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:22 am

*Is incredibly confused, about Elsa being jealous and about this 'Hunch' she had, but rests a hand on her sister's shoulder in reassurance.* Elsa, I wont hate you - I don't think it'd even possible for me to hate you - just... Say what you have to say. *Wishes she had popcorn right now.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:23 am

Come back britt! I was just about to offer to rp! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:26 am

*lifts her head* Really? Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:37 am

Of course, although I'll need a summary or a repost if you still have it ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:37 am

oh dear..give me a few minutes
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:39 am

Anyone wanna rp with me too?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:41 am

Roje hadnt seen Henry in ages. And she left Jet to take care of him because she needed her own time. Being a baby sitter more then she expected really pissed her off. Im not some babysitter. Even if Henry is the one I love the most. I just cant keep baby sitting him anymore. she thought to herself. Also, she had to take care of Flora, who currently as been getting memory back little by little and was doing okay on her own. Roje, however, wasnt so good. Between Flora's memory, Henry being out cold, and Roje having to deal with her little Shadow Kissed problem, all she's been doing was going to bars and drinking. Not even bothering to drink from a drunk person.

The atmosphere was going dark around her as she felt a drunken man scoot closer to her. Obviously, he was drinking some strong vodka. If anyone had senses like Roje, it was obvious. But since most of these people-Or rather all-are human, they couldnt smell it. This drunken man was planning on hitting on her, and she was not in the Mood. He wasnt young, even if he looked like it. His hands began to run on her arms as he whispered into her ear. Her eyes narrowed and she elbowed him, getting up from her seat "Do you really want to mess with me you idiot!?" with the way he came back, he didnt even listen to her, mostly cause of his drunken state.

His words slurred 'Cooommeeeee ooonnnn baaabbbeeehhh, lightenth up!" he yelled back at her. The man was a complete Idiot, and as soon as he came back to touch her, she punched him in the face "Get away!" what made Roje smirk was the pissed off look on his face "What, pissed off that a girl can kick your ass?" he came back with speed, but he couldnt have hit her with the way he was drugged up. Roje only stepped aside and watched as the man fell over.

(.....Sorry...I got carried away...)

there it is >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:45 am

Oh, I see. Well, if at any time you're willing to invite me to play alongside I'd really like that. Not that you have to... I just like gaming as well and... Yeah.

*sighs and looks down at her jeans* I saw Hans Anna, locking you in the dining room when it was on fire. I promise, I didn't make this up to force you away from him. I just needed to be sure of what I saw before I actually came forward with it. *looks up and frowns* Im really sorry Anna, I hate that Hans wasn't the man you thought he was.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:55 am

*Her eyes widen in shock, her whole body tensing, and after taking a minute to process Elsa's words, she slams her eyes shut, trying to suppress the anger that was starting to build up, remembering how badly her last angry outburst went.* How long have-  *Her voices comes out harder than expected so she takes a deep breath and tries again in a more controlled tone.* How long have you had this hunch, exactly? Anna's angry :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:57 am

Most of the games I have are single player, but we can game any time you want :3 I'm just gonna rp with britt for now, but maybe later, wolfie ^_^

Patch: I saw the action happen even from across the room, and with my enhanced hearing it was very clear that she was about to attack him again, and I knew this guy. He was pretty damn violent, even more so when drunk. I doubled the black and collected my prize money before walking over to where the chaos was about to be unleashed for sure. I tried not to look suspicious and ordered myself another beer.

Kinda need Roje to reaaally flip out so Patch literally has to drag her before she gets kicked out or hurts someone ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:01 am

Okies Scampi! That's cool, I think Anna's about to flip, anyway, which could be interesting.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:07 am

Great, that sounds like a fantastic idea. Whenever you're prepared to, just give me a holla... That's what people say nowadays right?

I... I uh... *bites her lower lip and leans forward, hands covering her face and her elbows on her knees* Since the fire Anna. I'm sorry, I... *stands and hugs her arms around herself so an outburst wouldn't happen, magic wise.* I'll let it sink in, and I need a breather. I had to get it out though, please don't hate me... *walks to the door and steps outside, eyes cast to the ground. Once she was outside she walked to the edge of the forest and sat down in the snow, taking in controlled breaths.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next