House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:41 am

Ah, alright!! Anna!!*shows controller* so you do this to pick a song, and it'll give you apeview of it so you know what you're getting into.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:44 am

Oh, ok Smile *Flicks through, her eyebrows knitting together as she struggles to find one she knows, then she spots Made In The USA, a song Wolfie taught her.* Ok, I want to sing this one. Soooo... What do I so now? She needs the mic, Shadow¬
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:51 am

Daniel: Okay, so after Caius and I had a little dancing lesson a week or so ago which that lovely lady - I think she was a Princess, actually - it sparked an idea. Ever since Christmas, my feelings had been developing for Caius, and I was no longer going to fight it. A couple of days before Valentine's Day, I hand madw what looked like an invitation. I decorated two corners with gold pen. Writing the actual words in black ink.

Caius,
A visit to the ballroom 7:30 PM tonight would not go unnoticed.
~Signed a friend~

I had bought roses the day before, not many, but I thought it was a sweet gesture, especially on a day like today. I placed the card with one one the roses on a small table on tenth floor. I hoped that Caius would find it and turn up. The other rose I had I would give to him when he showed up. If he showed up. I was there at 7, and it only took me a few minutes to prepare the music. I still had time to back out.. Oh wakr, no... I really didn't! I was beginning to worry, I was hoping I wasn't dressed too over the top. Dress pants, dress shoes and a black button down shirt. I checkee my watch, turning the rose in my hand as I nervously waited.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:57 am

Wait, are we rping this? Because Anna hasn't actually made it to the mansion in the rp yet ^_^" I'm willing to go along with it, though X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:00 am

Oh yeah.. Just forget about tnat bit then, and I will be poofy, still only on the 2nd film XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:16 am

I'll be poofy too. Frozen. "Hoohoo! Big Summer blowout!" XD I love Oaken way too much! XD

As always, I had just been walking around the mansion, doing chores and whatever else needed doing. As it was Valentines day, a group of girls wanted to throw some sort of party in the living room for those without partners, so I helped set that up. They had invited me, but I politely declined. I was not used to partying with the residences, having grown used to merely being a servant to them, going unseen and unheard the majority of times and simply obeying orders.

As I returned to my apartment however, I passed a table which held a decorative vase... And then realised that something else was on the table too. A rose and an invitation of sorts, for me. On Valentines day of all days. Now who could this be from? I hardly had any friends apart from Daniel, and as far as I knew, he was still mourning the loss of his partner, so it could not be him.

Curiosity was what made me turn around and almost instantly head towards the ballroom with the card and rose in hand. I found my heart beat faster as I nervously glanced down at my attire, which I hoped was smart enough for whatever was going on here. What was going on here? As my feet carried me downstairs and to the ballroom, I knew that I was about to find out. Taking a deep breath, I walked in...

And was shocked - stunned, even - as I saw Daniel there, looking as handsome as ever in his all-black smart attire, holding a rose similar to mine in his hands. My stomach did backflips, and I was unsure as to whether that was a good thing or not, because I was so confused as to what was happening.

It took a moment for me to realise that I was standing there, eyes wide and jaw dropped, but I soon composed myself so that I didn't look so surprised. However, the questioning look never left my eyes, and the confusion layered my voice as I got up the courage to stutter out, "D-Daniel? What are you-? What's going on? Was this-" I held up the invitation and rose, "Your doing?" Of course it wasn't, was it? I was so sure that he had yet to get over his loss, this could not possibly what I thought it was, could it?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:19 am

Holy- O.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:21 am

Sorry, someone's gone into story mode ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:21 am

*hands Anna the mic* hee heee, Sorry...
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:28 am

Ok, uh, thanks... *Stares from the tv, to the controller, to the microphone, looking confused.* One sec! *Takes the controller and clicks select, then points to the top of the mic.* Sing into there, but don't hold it too close to your mouth because we don't want your spit on it. Ew! Ok. *Does what Wolfie says and starts singing into the microphone in time with the music, her eyes widening in wonder as the lyrics come up on the screen and change colour in time with when each syllable is spoken.* Oh gosh, we've got to teach Anna how to use technology more XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:32 am

Oh yes we do xD
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:34 am

I mean seriously, she still calls Elsa's iPod 'Headphones'! XD Elsa's been isolated for 13 years and she's still better adapted to modern technology than Anna is! XD *Narrows her eyes but keeps singing.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:44 am

Daniel: Oh my goodness. What had I planned to do? I had completely forgotten! "Ehm.." I cleared my throat, and started again. "Yes, Caius, that was my doing." I took a slightly shaky breath as I moved closer to him. "Young miss Candi as offered to cook dinner for us, so uh..." Oh my goodness, I couldn't even get my words out! "Is there anything in particular that you would like? Unless of course you have already eaten, I understand it's late."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:52 am

This was Daniel's doing. And there were roses involved, which meant that this was not just any old dinner on Valentine's day, this was a... No, although there was evidence supporting what I hoped it to be, I could be incorrect. It would be best not to get my hopes up just yet, otherwise I may be disappointed. Even so, I smiled at Daniel and shook my head at the mention of me already eating today. "Actually, I have yet to eat my dinner, so having a meal with you would be splendid, Daniel. And I do not mind what Miss Candi cooks us." I was not particularly a fussy eater and besides, no matter what it was I was sure that it would be wonderful - even if the food were to taste horrible, the evening would still be amazing in Daniel's presence. Smiling softly at my friend, I extended a hand out to him, wondering to myself whether or not he would take it. "Shall we head to the kitchen then, Mr Rogers?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:26 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Kyle_f12
By the way, this is the cake Taylor and Anna made for Kyle. It also features in the Valentines Day chapter of my Frozen fanfic. Anna describes it as a 'Multi-coloured explosion of love' XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:31 am

XD Nice!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:33 am

Oooh!The good part's coming! Everyone shh! IHas moved into the kitchen to get some fondue stuff from the chocolate fountain.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:42 am

Oh the feels! Oh the sisterly feels! I love a happy ending :')
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:05 am

I'll reply when I can, too caught up in LOTR atm... Ugh, this is the bit with Shelob *shudder* *shudders too* This is the only part I don't like DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:15 am

Go Sam, stab that spider! Woo! Go Sam the Brave!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:28 am

Spent a while in the deep snow, but I'm here now... Am I too late?
You better not be -_-

I like the idea of this singles party thing, I'm not sure I'll fit in, but I like it Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:37 am

I just love how Legolas and Gimli are havkng a competition to see who can get the most kills XD I know! ... We're such geeks o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:47 am

Scampi wrote:Btw I managed this in catering ^_[

Imogen: I rolled my eyes and reluctantly followed. "It's not that I'm afraid of the fire, I know how to control it, but seriously, I slept well last night but ended up setting fire to this huge place! Heck, I probably killed innocent people today, and put others on the streets! All I did was sleep!" I was angry with myself now, more than worried. "And I don't get you. You're helping me and being nice, how do you know I'm not making this up and that it's all a trap?" Some people were just too caring, too naîve and too trusting. Plus it was typical for a female to be kind, so perhaps she was putting on an act, and in fact was luring me into a trap! I made sure to keep my distance, but tried to not make it obvious. Perhaps I was too sceptical. Maybe I overthink things... Well of course I do, but you never know!

I don't mean to sound rude, but if you do reply, can you not use the bright blue, please? It kinda hurts my eyes and is hard to read and it seems to give me a bit of a headache :S

Serena watched as the girl began to get angry. So she set a building on fire? That a pretty major thing to do... but in her sleep? "Did you have a nightmare or did anything freak you out? I mean... things happen sometimes." The blonde let out a sigh, adjusting her knit hat on her head." If you had set a trap, you would have done something by now." She smiled a bit. " Besides, I know how to get my self out of a bad situation, one way or another." Immedietely Serena noticed that the girl was putting a bit of distance behind them."Just like how I would have done something by now if I was leading you into a trap. I mean, we are in the middle of the woods." She went silent for a while, and soon the mansion came into view.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:47 am

Lol, what are you watching Scampi?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:48 am

Sam saved Frodo X3 Again Razz Wow o.O Your Australian buddy's here and you don't care? ... Wow. When watching Lord of the Rings you just don't notice anything! 'Certainty of death, small chance of success... What're we waiting for?' XD Gotta love Gimli! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next