House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:21 am

I'll try to type something up soon, I'm feeling a bit ill again.
I think you're right, their hair is a bit off, but it is really cute :)The Anna and Elsa sister feels kill me, I swear.
I prefer milkyways to any candy, especially Snickers because I'm not much for the peanuts. As for dark chocolate, I like all chocolate really so it doesn't matter what kind. Dark chocolate milkyways are pretty great. *pats his stomach and shakes his head* I'm not usually allowed to eat that stuff though...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:26 am

'Well, that's a good thing, because watermelon and kiwis are very good for the babies, as well as yourself. Now please lift up your shirt and we'll do the scan.' "I'll get you some kiwis and watermelon on our way home." I murmured to Dayna as she lifted her shirt, revealing her rounded stomach that carried the next generation of Scotts inside. The doctor set up the machine, squirting gel onto Dayna's stomach and then adding more to the stick thing. He then pressed the stick to her stomach and moved it around, his gaze focusing on the screen. 'Hmmm... Aha! There you go, two healthy twins, and- hold on.' Hold on? Why was there a 'Hold on'? What was wrong? The doctor peered at the screen more and then his eyes widened. Oh gosh, something was wrong! No no no no no! 'I... I'm afraid I made an error on the last scan, Mr and Mrs Scott. You're not expecting twins, but... You're expecting triplets!' My jaw dropped open and I was speechless as I stared at the screen, seeing 3 little bodies squished close together. You... You had to be kidding, right?

It kills me too! It's like a fricking addiction!

Also, I've just noticed that Elsa is in her night gown and Anna's in her normal day clothes O.o But the hug is still so adorable! I can imagine them just hugging it out when they were tiny! X3

And if you're feeling ill then take your time, or just don't bother, whichever you'd rather do. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:28 am

Shadowhunter wrote:Serena brought her hand to rest at her sides. So she was a fire elemental. It wouldn't be easy, but she was certain that it could be controlled." You aren't the first one to think that you know. There are others. You just need to be willing to fight for control. And that starts, with not being afraid of the fire." Maybe once we get to the mansion, Serena would be able to find a fire elemental willing to help out. Maybe Caius could help her find one? "Come, you'll understand once we get there." Serena stated, begging to walk in the direction to the mansion.

Wooooop
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:36 am

Omg. Omg omg omg. Loves milkyways, hates snickers, likes jaffacakes, likes dark chocolate, incredible accent- *flops on the couch* Marry me now X3 o.O Okay then... She's crazy!u Bleh, i'll reply when I can ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:39 am

Weeeee! *Runs around and then flops on the couch.* I miss Anna, she hasn't been down all day :/ She probably hates me now anyway sooo, yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:52 am

I just really don't want to write a bogus post, you know? As soon as I have the will I'll type something up, I promise.
Marry you? I don't exactly have a ring or anyone to do the service handy, so it can't be now *smirks and relaxes into the chair* What else do we have in common? My favorite color is green, like hunter green, what's yours?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:55 am

I like green, but my favourite colour is orange :3 What's your favourite animal? Mine's a bunny ^_^ Or a bearded dragon, they're cute ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:57 am

It's ok, Linz ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:04 am

I really like dingos, but bearded dragons are cute. One o my best mates back home had a bearded dragon named dirk, but he didn't like me much. I got whipped in the face more than once by that little bugger...
I'm just gonna go read the post again, make sure I know what I'm doing...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:06 am

Reposty so you don't have to search for it Smile

Wait, what? Elsa, who had run away from me because of something I did just under a month ago, now actually wanted me to go to America with her? What had caused this sudden change of heart? A month ago I thought she wanted to be as far away from me as possible, and now she wanted me to be around her? Of course I wanted to be with my sister, more than anything, but I was technically the temporary Queen so I was needed here, and Hans was here and... Glancing back at the castle - the only home I'd ever had - I let out a shaky breath, then hacked up black stuff - inhaled soot, I guessed - into my hand. No, I couldn't stay here, not with the castle like this, not while the images of the fire burned - ugh, bad choice of words - in the back of my mind. All the stress of doing duties I hadn't been trained for, now with this traumatic event on top, had left me on edge and I was pretty sure I wasn't in the right state of mind to have more stress and pressure thrown onto my shoulders.
Maybe Elsa was right, maybe I needed to escape until things died down and take a break until the castle had been repaired. Besides, the royal council had taken care of Arendelle for three years - and did a much better job than I did - so they could handle another 6 months, right. I finally nodded to Elsa's question, wiping the tears from my eyes with the heel of my palm, and then cleared my throat as I tried to speak. "I-I can't just disappear, though." Neither of us could, really, but something told me that Elsa was going to try disappearing again anyway, before anyone could make her take the throne again and fix my horrid mess. "Someone needs to know where I'm going; Hans needs to know where I'm going."
Oh Hans! I hoped he was ok! I wasn't sure where abouts he was when the fire broke out! What if he was hurt? No, I couldn't think like that. He was fine, everything was going to be fine, it was just an accident, it could be easily fixed. "A-Are you sure you want me to go with you though, I mean-" More painful coughing into my hand, so I gestured to the castle with the other instead of talking, trying to say 'Look what I did! Having a clumsy person around might not be safe for you!' through hand gestures. I meant it with light-hearted concern, but then I realised something; was that what it was like for Elsa? I mean, we had seen that her powers could be a bit... Unpredictable... Did she refuse to be around me for all those years because she thought it wasn't safe for me?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:11 am

My dog whips my with her tail and it hurts so I know how you feel :/ But I reaally want a barded dragon, but it's quite costly when you add it up :S Bed time you, you have school in the morning. Oh yay. Drama. Fun fun fun. Until we meet again, my beautiful aussie Razz *gives him a jaffacake before being drqgged away by Imogen*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:12 am

:C Wow Scampi loves her some Aussie!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:14 am

I think she's a wee bit obsessed with him XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:15 am

Thanks Smile
Until we meet again then, strange girl. *eats the Jaffacake and directs his attention to Imogen* And you too, of course.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:17 am

You're welcome ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:17 am

Mhhmmm
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:24 am

Gah! The wind is so loud! How am I meant to sleep like this,! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:37 am

I know, the wind is loud here too. I can hear it over the television.

Elsa: The castle really was a disaster right now, but how could Anna think I didn't want her to come along? More importantly, what sort of person would I be to allow my sister to stay in a place with Hans in it? I shook my head and brushed my fingers through my platinum hair. "You can't tell anyone where we're going. Arendelle can handle itself for just a little while longer, and then I promise I'll come back and resume my duties. I just need time to get things under control and you need to..." I couldn't ask her to stay away from Arendelle because of Hans, that would crush her. I mean, she hasn't known him long and I'm sure he was up to something, but maybe he hadn't known she was in there? Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt was little harder than actually seeing the truth in what he had done. 

"You need to come with me Anna, it may be easier to cope with my magic if you're around and I know you'll be safe from things like this if you're within calling distance." There, a good lie to cover up my real intentions. It felt wrong, lying to Anna, but it was definitely necessary. "If you tell anyone they may come looking for us, and I'm not so sure the people of Arendelle will come looking for me in a very happy mood. The last thing I heard was their anger towards me and fear. Those are deadly weapons Anna." Was she referring to the fire in an effort to sway me? It didn't matter, the fire wasn't that big of a deal. She wasn't going to get rid of me that easily. "The fire is all the more reason to come along so you don't get into anymore trouble. I'd never forgive myself if something happened to you while I was gone Anna..."

That might've been straight bogus, sorry :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:45 am

That was fine actually Smile I like how Elsa said that having Anna around might make it easier for her to control her magic? because there's no way Anna could say no to her now! XD Anyway I'm gonna force myself to go to sleep since I didn't sleep well last night. I'll reply in the morning when I'm - hopefully - more alive. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:49 am

Night Wolfie
Mhm, goodnight Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:39 pm

It's freezing! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:20 pm

'It may be easier to cope with my magic if you're around' If I was unsure before, those words changed that. I could help her, Elsa didn't have to go through this alone anymore and, for the first time in forever ((Sorry, couldn't resist!)), we could fix things together. That was more than I could ever ask for, to actually stand by Elsa and be there for her through hard times without a door separating us, and if I could make things easier for her in away way, I'd jump at the chance to do so, just like I was jumping right now.

Still, leaving without telling anyone where we were going... I was a little uneasy about it, but I knew my sister had a point. As much as I tried to convince everyone after the coronation incident that Elsa wasn't a bad person, people seemed scared, people still called her a monster and accused her of sorcery and, to be honest, I was a little afraid of what they might try to do if they knew where Elsa was - images of witch hunts flashed through my mind but I quickly blocked them out. No, that wasn't ever going to happen, not while I was around.

"Ok, we'll go without telling anyone where we've gone." I replied, letting out a sigh that thankfully wasn't followed by a cough - my throat felt a bit sore, though - before trying to stand up. I was a bit unsteady on my feet, but most of the lightheaded feeling had gone now that there was more oxygen in my lungs, so at least I wasn't going to pass out. "But when we get there, I'll send a letter home. I wont tell them where we are, but they at least need to know that we're both ok." For once a logical thought came to mind, and it sounded even more logical as I spoke it, too. I blamed being a Queen for a month, because that had forced me to try and think things through, rather than act on impulse like I usually did, but at least this time it might stop a war - I was pretty sure that, if they presumed that we were both gone forever and with no one else to take the throne, there'd be arguments over who should rule Arendelle, and if the arguments got out of hand...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBppeLW22y8
Even in Japanese it sounds beautiful :')
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:15 am

Woot no school!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:20 am

Lucky! I've finished college but the fire alarm went off twice DX Now to wait for mother to pick me up and then to do homework, fanfic, and maybe a bit of guitar, but mostly homework and fanfic.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:46 am

I gotta put my next chapter of my fanfic... mother flipper.. xD

buti have snow too so bleg..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down