House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
11 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:51 am

*backs up in surprise at the questions suddenly asked of her* Wha... I... *straightens up and takes a few deep breaths* It was to protect you Anna, mama and papa told me to keep it from you and with some help... Just drop it okay? You know now so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:54 am

Hey anyone wanna rp? :3

* Reposts please. ^.^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:59 am

But I knew when I was a kid - the video clearly showed that - and yet it's as if coronation night was the first time I saw your powers. How could I even forget that you showed me your magic as a child? How come, even after watching that video it's not jogging my memory somehow? There must be some logical explaination and mama and papa aren't- I can't ask them so you're the only one I can ask. I can see this going badly... Time to get my winter coat. *Runs upstairs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:01 am

I shook my head, smiling at Alix as I gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "No need for a magic rune, honey. I'll just deal with your craziness the old fashioned way." I knew I risked getting hurt, but I'd suffer the pain for Alix, I really would, 'cause she was special, not just to me but in general. "Besides, you've had to deal with the craziness of my life for the past five or 6 months, it's about time I repaid you." And having Alix go a little crazy might be fun, I man, she had acted kinda hyper and it was weird but fun, and I was pretty sure I'd be able to calm her down if things got out of hand.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:04 am

*Runs back downstairs and quickly pulls Evay out of the way, hiding on the stairs with her.* Ok, we should be safe here :S Hi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:11 am

Whats going on Wolfy!? o.O

Alix Taken |
She looked towards him, wondering how she could've been so lucky to get someone who wanted her as her and didn't want her to hide away part of herself like she wished. "You know Jer? You telling me that I don't need a rune is the most amazing thing I've ever heard in my life." She flashed him a smile and tilted her head back as she gave him a gentle kiss and then pulled away. Looking around, she realized the game was still paused and she sighed. "I ruined the gaming mood.. I'm sorry Jer.. but you still love me!!" She kissed his jaw and giggled.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:15 am

I napped too much throughout the day and now I can't sleep DX
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:20 am

Someone with an ability with compulsion would be able to put you to sleep. *She said as she hid behind Tristan, her hand clutching his shirt as he walked towards the stairs.*
*He glances up stairs and stops.* You need to eat first Genesis. *He turns back around and ushers her towards the kitchen.* We both know you forgot lunch.

I hate when that happens to me Midget. >_<
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:20 am

Well I'm pretty sure that if Anna doesn't shut up, Elsa's gonna lose it so... Yeah... Hiding for safety reasons ^_^" Hi midget! You should probably hide too!

I tried keeping my face as serious as possible then, shaking my head as if to say that I didn't love Alix, but I couldn't hold back the grin. Eventually I gave in and swivelled Alix sideways so that I could give her a proper kiss. "I love you lots and lots and lots, Alix, even if you did ruin the gaming mood." Not that I really cared about the game anymore; I was more preoccupied with Alix. "And I wouldn't say it's the most amazing thing, because I could say even more amazing things in the future. Anyway, what do you want to do now, honey? More gaming or something else?" As long as Alix was happy, I didn't mind what we did.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:26 am

Uh ok... *gets partway up the stairs and sits down* Please this'll do? And since I can't sleep does anyone want to rp?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:29 am

Alix Taken |
When he shook his head and kept his serious face, she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and opened her mouth to say something but then his look broke and he kissed her. She was glad for the fact that he wasn't made at her and sighed in relief as he started talking, her fingers lightly played with the fabric of his shirt and she looked up with a raised eyebrow. There were lots of things she wanted to do, but the most important one was talking to him. "I actually just want to.. cuddle and talk.. if that's fine with you? Because you know if it isn't we could always fine something else to do! Like watch TV or playing another round of this racing game, we could also go and make some food. Or go into town and do something? But it looks pretty late out so we probably shouldn't." She shrunk down a little and sighed. "Sorry for rambling." An apologetic smile spread across her face.

We can roleplay OOC? ;3 And dang.. *Peeks out to look at them.* Me and my sister get into fights all the time. o.O But it's not this dangerous.. plus we don't have powers so that's probably why it isn't.. but still. o.o I hope no one gets hurt.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:33 am

Sure, who an who?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:34 am

Adam and Genesis? She's in the kitchen with Tristan. Razz
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:37 am

Actually I'm gonna stop rping once I've written a post for Jeremy sooo... Sorry!

And yeah, we don't want Anna getting hurt, it doesn't end well :S And it's not as if Elsa means to be dangerous, she can't help it, Anna's just being stupid because she feels as if she has to know what happened right now -_-

The return of the ramble! I chuckled and rolled my eyes a little at Alix, shuffling her off of my lap so that I could go and turn the PS2 and tv off. "No need to apologise, I think your rambling's adorable." I told Alix, soon returning to the bed and lying down on it, patting the space beside me. "So, what do you want to talk about? Anything in particular?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:38 am

I think Linz - and therefore Elsa - poofed... I'm gonna stay here just in case :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:42 am

*he paused a little as he entered the kitchen and saw Geneis, but he didn't say anything to her because she was with someone else, just smiled a little when she looked his way before continuing further into the kitchen to make Erin her cup of coffee*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:45 am

*She looked back over at Adam and then went on her tippy toes. Barely even reaching Tristan's ears as she whispered.* I'm gonna go talk to Adam.. *She went back on flat feet and turned around walking towards him, her fingers playing with ends of her sleeves.* Hey Adam. *She said in her usually quiet voice.*
*He turned his head slightly as he made her sandwich. His blue eyes narrowed in on them and his eyes flashed to a slight golden color, then he turned his head and began focusing on the sandwich, listening intently to their conversation.*

It's fine Wolfy! I'll just get a reply soon for them. :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:50 am

I'd like to, but I think they were going to sleep anyway so... Start a new day or something?

Anna... *closes her eyes and relaxes her breathing* We had you memory wiped... Mama and papa really, not me. It was a really hard decision for me Anna, and your not the only one who had to get used to being alone. *sniffles and brushes her fingers through her bangs* Please just drop it, okay? Just leave it alone...

I thought I already posted that but I guess not. I was a bit rushed to eat dinner so I hadn't realized, sorry
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:54 am

A new day sounds good to me. How about we push the point where the go shifting one night?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:00 pm

It's ok Linz. *Her eyes widen slightly, wondering how it was even possible to have her memory wiped, but hearing Elsa mention how she had to get used to being alone and hearing the small sniffle, she decides to drop the subject.* I- Ok, I'll leave it alone. *Takes a few steps forward, then hesitates before pulling her sister into a hug, not scared of Elsa hurting her like all the others seemed to be.* I'm not gonna leave you alone, though. We'll get through all this mess together, ok? Oh the sisterly feels! *Is in tears.* Why does an upset Elsa and a comforting Anna always have to make me cry?! DX *Huggles the closest person, which just so happens to be Evay.*

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:01 pm

I think I'm dying
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:04 pm

I'm not good with hugs. D; *Lightly pats Wolfy's shoulders.* Don't worry they're will be lots more feels like this in the future. ^.^"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:04 pm

*He looked up from the mug he'd been putting coffee, and gave her a smile.* Hey... *He replied just as quietly, his gaze darting over her shoulder nervously to the man she'd been with briefly, before he quickly returned to the task at hand. Letting the spoon rest in the mug, he quickly put the pot off coffee away before returning his attention to her. He turned slightly in her direction, leaning against the counter as he slipped his hand into his pocket because he didn't have anything to fidgit with.* It's been a while, how're you?
Hey Linz, do you want to rp with me as well, or ooc maybe?
And hey Rae, what's up?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:04 pm

I think I'm dying too! DX *Sniffles and dries her eyes, trying to compose herself.* Why are you dying, Rae?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:10 pm

I'm umm.. good.. *She lied a little but placed a small unsure smile on her face. Her eyes skittered across the room, she caught Tristan's glance. Then quickly looked away, despite their friendship, she still felt a little uncomfortable. Not with him, but usually he made the uncomfortable feeling go away.* How are you? *She asked, her eyes meeting his and she refrained from looking away. Eye contact with someone was something she struggled with sometimes.*

Hey Rae c;
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next