House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:42 am

"Dehydration can cause low blood pressure. This can be easily treated by increasing your fluid and salt intake. Ensuring you drink enough fluid will help by increasing the volume of your blood, which will increase your blood pressure."

Still looking, bear with me!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:46 am

That's all I can find, really, that and walking around to increase your heartrate and support stockings :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:47 am

if you keep fainting, drink more water and put some salt in your food. I did it for a few years and im fine now
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:50 am

Well I have low blood pressure, vertigo and a protein deficiency which contribute to fainting and I've already uped my protein sugar and salt intake. It's not working like it normally does :/ thanks guys.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:58 am

*Was lying on her back throwing the pillowed up and down as she laid on the bed.* Uh-hu! *She called out, her eyes half closed in boredom.* I know everything by heart, I'm sort of sick of reading it by now.. *She told herself before yelling.* OH AND JEREMY YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOCK! *She doesn't yell it in a agitated way, more like amused.*

We called the ambulance for a guy in the restaurant who came in a passed out, apparently he had low blood pressure and some internal bleeding. Or something along those lines...

(Meh like Freya and Lucas too. :3 Although my mom loves Devany and Nathaniel. Probably because my dad's name is Daniel and me and my dad share the same birthday. -_- I hope the baby isn't born on our birthday. o.O)

Yeah I guess Adeline must've put it there.(: And hopefully it does. *Runs his fingers through his hair.* I've been thinking of moving back to my old Village. I can't take it here anymore and Adeline... I dunno. But I can't leave without Jennaveive still in a comma. I need to bring her with me, do you think she'd be angry if she woke up and found herself in Romania surrounded by Carpathians?! .-.

Alix Taken |
She sat up and listened to him talk, bringing her hands down her crossed them in front of her and brought up her shirt. Gripping the bottom of it and pulling it over her head slowly so it doesn't get caught on her chin and jerk her head like it always does. Noticing as he said multiplayer, she grinned inwardly and threw the shirt at him, sitting fully on her bed to get up, she walked towards her dresser and digged through her clothes. Her back to him. "You know... if we did a none multiplayer game. I call dibs on playing first. Because you know... Or you could get 1st player considering I have no good reason! But still, girls should play first, but in video games I suppose multiplayer doesn't really matter..." She muttered as her fingers latched onto a faded band t-shirt that she disliked but either way she threw it on top of the dresser and looked for shorts. Finding a pair of cotton white ones that reached just above mid thigh, she threw up on top of the dresser too and shut the drawer.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:01 am

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
She smiles softly as she fiddles with the binding of the black leather book she had, "Me and my cousins have long names. We sometimes hate them, but they have meaning. My aunt's first name is my middle name." Shrugs a little and casts a small look towards TJ, he seemed nice enough. Not at all what he could've been at first, and plus he had blonde hair, something she didn't usually see in the Carpathian Community unless you were the 'Golden Twins'.

You know Mikhail's sister who died? That's Genesis's middle name. ^^"
Which would make Genesis Rand's granddaughter.. considering Rand's daughter was Shea... hmmm.. Imma dig up this family tree. >:3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:15 am

Anyone wanna rp?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:16 am

Do you have any free characters? :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:18 am

I have jane Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:18 am

((Lol XD A mixture of both your names and having the same birthday would be so weird XD O.O Ok, ok, take it easy, honey. *Walks in but stays by the door, leaning back on it.* Do you think you could help me? Abby hasn't left the music room all day and she wont talk to me :/ I dunno, maybe she could use a girl to talk to, not a guy? Maybe, but she'll probably know that it was for the best and hey, my grandmother once told me that Carpathian soil has lots of healing power; maybe the soil would be able to help her out :)I'll miss you, though, and Addie. It might have been only a month, but you teo have already crept into my hearts, especially your daughter :3))

Quickly pulling on my shirt, I watched Alix gather some clothes... Well, actually I stared. Damn it, I blamed Jason for this! His perviness was rubbing off on me badly! I tried to act like a gentleman again, averting my gaze and praying that Alix hadn't seen. It didn't seem like it though because she continued to ramble on as if nothing had happened. "If we get a single-player game, you can go first and sit in the comfort of my lap while you play, unless the bed's comfier for you. If we get a multiplayer game we'll both be playing and you can still sit in my lap because I'm pretty sure I could beat you at anything with my hands behind my back. Does that sound good?" I smirked. I knew best not to challenge someone and boast about something I couldn't actually do, but I loved seeing the fire in Alix's eyes, that determination to win when she's being challenged, and I wanted to see that, even if it meant probably looking like a big idiot when I lost to her because of my big mouth.

((Wait wait wait, so Genesis' middle name is Noelle and... Wait a sec, is Shea the baby Noelle gave birth to before she was murdered?! :O))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:19 am

What species is Jane? Just wondering. :3 Because I wanted to take my 'character-in-progress' on a test run. :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:26 am

She's a fallen angel
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:26 am

No wait, that can't be right, because then Jacques would be with his niece O.o... Nevermind!

I don't like Rand, though -_- His 'Sickness' p***es me off -_- He should've stayed with Noelle and been there to protect her! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:27 am

And my character is a Dream Walker who can see people's Auras. Care to start? ^_^ I'll show you a little of his character sheet in a moment so you know how he's like.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:29 am

I did post...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:36 am

Sure sounds good Smile

Jane::
I had spent the day in my room, reading and listening to music. I had also be editing some videos but I was really tired of it and I needed a break before it drove me completely stir crazy. I decided even though it was a bit late and it was dark I'd go for a little walk. After grabbing my jacket, hat, scarf and gloves I headed down the stairs and out the front door. The air was cold and crisp. A sharp wind hit my face but I didn't mind. I lived for the cold. The sky was clear and that was enough for me to be able to clear my head and stop the chaos racing in my mind.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:44 am

My daughters the perfect example of what a Carpathian girl should act like, I'm glad she's effected you. ^_^ And that is true.. it could help. But did you know the soil is the reason why some of our woman can't bare children? *Frowns a little.* *Sits up with an worried expression on her face.* Yeah Jeremy of course I'll talk to her, maybe she'll actually talk back for once or give some sort of sign of listening? Is it about Trent?

Nope! Noelle's baby was given to a couple, but the baby ended up dying. Shea is Rand's daughter, did you know that Noelle and Rand weren't 'true' lifemates? She sort of forced him into it, but behind the scenes Rand met Shea's mom, Maggie, and Maggie gave birth to Shea in America. She found Jacques in a dream. :3 But Noelle is related to Genesis because Jacques is Noelle's brother. ^_^

Alix Taken |
She giggled and pulled over the black Nirvana band shirt and pulled on the white sleeping shorts, tying the cord in the front as she turned and walked towards him. When she was done she stood with her hands on her hips as she looked up at Jeremy, "Listen here Jeremy, I will be sitting on your lap. But the only one losing will be you you." She wrapped her arms around him and the determination left her voice as she said, "But just remember that I love you and that you love me, and that even if you lose. You shouldn't be a sour puss about it baby." She was teasing him, knowing fully well that he wasn't going to be a sour puss. He'd probably let her win on purpose just to make her happy, "And now throwing the game either, I want to win because of skill." The determination slipped back into her voice and she turned around, letting go of Jeremy as she walked towards Jeremy's room. "What game are we playing baby!?" She softly yelled out as she walked straight into his room without wait, she lightly sat down on the bed, bouncing a little.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:56 am

Aryc Wind |
He sat there in the snow, trying to make sense of what just happened. A wolf had passed by him and scared the crap out of him, he thought he had recovered until two more passed by and tripped him. And now he was on the snow covered floor shivering from the wetness in his pants because of the snow, this was annoying, so he stood up and dusted off the back of his jeans and tightened the black scarf around his mouth. Already irritated with the cold but trying not to complain because it was probably easier to just face it rather than walking around complaining, he walked past the lake for the third time, confused as to why it wasn't cold for one. And for two, he wondered slightly where he was. At first Aryc was heading for the mansion to go and snuggle up, and now he was in the unknown of the woods. Despite being a Dream Walker and a quarter part Seer, he sucked at directions and was actually the type to stop and ask. But since he hasn't seen anyone in the last fifteen minutes, he was trying to relay on instincts that didn't even exist.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:01 pm

Ohhh, I see! Poor baby! D: I was hoping it'd live :/ No, I'm not aware of that :/ Are you worried that Jennavieve wont be able to bare children afterwards, should the soil work? Yeah, it is :/ He said something about her being really draining and Abby took it to heart so... I'm not sure what to do because Trent hasn't come on so I can't yell at him for making her upset Sad

Trash-talk! So mean but so... Wow! I guess you could say it was kind of a turn-on for me to see a girl all fired-up about a game, but, then again, it might not be a turn-on. I don't know, it was something I had never felt before with any other girl, but when I saw that fire in her eyes, I felt a fire in me too, something warming up my heart. It's hard to explain what I felt... Aaanyway, I walked into my room, closing Alix's door behind me as I left, and reached up onto my game shelf, pulling down all the games I owned. Not many - heck, some of these were the mansion's, not mine. FFVII, FFIX, Tomb Raider Legend, Tomb Raider Anniversary a need for speed game - borrowed - a couple FIFA games - also borrowed -, Sims 2 and Sims 2 Castaway. "Uhhh, well the only multiplayer games I have are FIFA and Need For Speed." I admitted with a bite of my lips as I glanced to Alix. "But the others are probably cooler; Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider... I dunno, it's up to you."
((these are actually all games I own XD I have others, but these are the ones I know off by heart. There's also FFX (on PS2) but Jeremy's poor, he can't afford that until he gets a job Razz))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:12 pm

Of course, I didn't take a normal route like normal people did. I decided to go into the woods, but I wasn't worried. I knew these woods like the back my hand. After traveling a distance, a found someone who obviously didn't know these woods like she did. What was he doing here alone in the woods by the mansion after dark? It was a bit odd but he seemed pretty lost so I figured he wasn't much of a threat. I walked to him slowly, but let him know I was there so I didn't scare him or anything. That would be interesting... Sneaking up on someone by accident in the woods was a sure way to get herself killed. "Excuse me? Do you need help?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Alix Taken |
It'd be an understatement to say that Alix wasn't acting odd today, of course she was excited, but she also felt warm and tingly from using her magic earlier and hanging out with Jeremy. Well they're still hanging out but still... She nodded her head up and down a little and tilted it off to the side just a bit. "Weeellll... I want to play with you first before we do any single player games." She stood back up onto her feet, moving forward to look at the games he held. "The race car game seems cool, never played it before though. Not really my type, butttt... it'll do. What do you think Jer?" She asked looking up, excitement in her expression. She wanted to play badly, it's been a while and she was still hanging on to the good feeling it gave her when she used magic from earlier.

Aryc Wind |
He turned around slowly, trying to make sure he could see all possibly ways of running without tripping over his own heavy feet that were frozen. He'd probably have frost back when he gets back, Yay winter. He told himself as he blinked and looked at the dark haired girl, it was hard for his eyes to adjust to her looks, but it was easy to see the bright white coloring and yellow-green that framed around her body and he muttered under his breath. "Angelic with a loving heart... kind, strong-minded, & loyal." Definitely not the type he see's everyday, but she was someone he'd associate with. Plastering a smile on his face he shrugged, he knew she could hear him when he read her aura out loud a little. "I uh.. yeah I need help. I'm not really familiar with the you know." He motioned his gloved hands to the woods and chuckled, glad that the darkness of the night covered his small blush of embarrassment.

Alix is on a aftermath magic 'high'. ^.^

I guess that is what I am saying, most women there can't carry a child past the first trimester. Miscarriages are common there. Yeah I'll go talk to her, you wanna come and hang out outside just in case something happens? But either way I could always just calm her down if I could touch her.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:26 pm

I giggled lightly and nodded. "Yea these woods are pretty tricky. Not a lot of people know their way around them. You're lucky though, because I know these woods like I grew up here." Of course there were certain areas that I did not go in, for different reasons. I pulled up my scarf a little had the wind kicked up again. "I'd be happy to help you get out of here if you'd like. You know it's not wise to wander the woods in the middle of the night." I shook my head laughing, the man was lucky he had stumbled upon me and not something else, a demon or vampire for example.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:35 pm

I see... Well, for all you know it could be 'Use the soil and risk further children's lives or don't use the soil and risk Jennavieve's life' so... I suppose it's your choice, but you've already got one one beautiful daughter and a fiance, what more could you want? Then again, I'm not a Carpathian, so I'm not exactly sure what would be more important to a someone like you... If you can even get close enough to her... *Sighs.* yeah, sure, I'll come with you. *Holds the door open for Alix.* *Is just sat in the corner of the music room, hugging her knees to her chest, her face buried into her knees. She had been crying silently earlier, but that has stopped now, just leaving barely-noticable tear tracks on her cheeks.*

"O...K..." Fire gone. I was no longer turned on by my girlfriend. I thought that Alix would've calmed down by now, but apparently not, and it was kind of creeping me out a bit... "Are you feeling ok, honey?" I frowned in concern as I put all the other games back on the shelf, turning on the TV and PS2 and setting up Need For Speed. "If you're feeling a bit-" Crazy? Mental? Psycho? "... Off, I could always take you to the doctors or something. You're acting hyper or high or something." As far as I knew she hadn't had any fizzy drinks today, and deffinately no drugs, so what the heck was going on? Did I need to be conerned or was this normal? Where was Alix's parents when you needed them?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Okay. So, I'm super tired when playing Jak 2 but as soon as my head hits the pillow I feel awake again. It's like my brain's messing with me. It's been quite a bitch lately. Anyway, anybody got reposts since I'm lazy but kinda wanna rp.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Ali9910<3 wrote:Alexandra::
"It's fine." Was all she said, a little bit embarrassed still. When he asked for the time however, she snapped out of it and looked at the clock. It was 8:30. It was kind of getting late and she looked back at him. "Are you going out to work?" I figured he must be because he just spent all this time watch the movie with me. He was a busy guy and I knew that. It only made sense that he would have to leave soon.

Here you go Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next