House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:05 am

Austin::
"Well that's no fun. Being mysterious makes it so no one can really get to know you. So you can never make any real friends." I thought of Alex, the way she had shut herself out to basically everyone when she became a vampire. How she lost connection with friends and to cauden and I. She became never let anyone know what she was doing or planning. Being mysterious could be really bad for people, changing them completely. But, thorn probably knew this and she seemed happy so it was probably just the way she liked it. I shrug it 9ff, it was her decision, who was I to get in the way of that? I look back at her as we walked and realized she had asked me a question. "Oh my favorite music? Well I listen to a lot of different things. No pop, rap, or country though. Other than that, I listen to everything from fly leaf and Coldplay to breaking Benjamin or bring me the horizon. I don't really listen to one specific genre." I have her a puzzled look. "What about you? What do you listen to?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:08 am

How 'bout I tell them when I feel ready?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:13 am

OMG! I'm such a child but I really want to see this! XD They switched talents? And Vidia's a tinker fairy? XD She gave the tinker's so much s*** in the first movie! XD This is gonna be awesome!

"I have heard of some of those people - Coldplay and Breaking Benjamin. I guess my kind of music is-" Well, my own, for a start, but I didn't want to point out that I was part of a pretty successful band. "- Similar to Breaking Benjamin, so Three Days Grace, the old Green Day stuff, Skillet, Paramore, things that have an electric guitar in them." I answered before glancing towards Austin. "And I have friends, I don't shut myself off entirely, I just like to leave people guessing rather than tell them all my secrets. If they really want to be my friends, they'll figure things out by themselves, not really on me to tell them everything." Shrugging slightly, we made our way into town and I looked around at the stores. "Maybe we should start in the toy store first? I think that would be the easier of the two. Besides, I already have an idea in my mind."

And dad's back and there's more arguing :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:14 am

... Ok ok, but no chickening out :PNow is there a chance of seeing my girl tonight or am I all yours for the evening? Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:17 am

Depends whether I feel nice enough to give her to you Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:21 am

Awww. *Gives Scampi puppy-dog eyes.* If you give her to me, we can both share her Wink Or you two can share me and I'll spend time with both of you. I guess I need to learn how to deal with moody teenagers anyway, if Sammi plans on having a family one day Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:25 am

That's it, I'm having dinner upstairs tonight. I could really do with a hug right now...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:26 am

I honestly love those movies so much, they're actually good new Disney movies. That doesn't seem to happen a lot anymore. And awww Sad yea I know that feeling wolf but they'll stop eventually. And scampi if you ever want help or someone to talk to about it I'm here for you. I know it won't be easy telling your parents but no matter how scary it may seem they'll except you. You're their child and they have to respect the decisions you make. It just might take them a little getting used to.

I smiled slightly, I liked all those bands as well. It was some of the stuff I had first started listening to. "You have good taste in music you know. I saw para more in concert once. They're absolutely fantastic live. As well as green day but I guess that would be expected of them. I chuckled before replying again. "A toy store sounds good. Maybe I'll get something for Alexander while I'm there. Or something for myself even. So what's your idea to get her?" I glanced over at her as we reached the front of the shop. Being a gentleman, I decided to hold the door open for her though it was not something I normally did. But, if I got on this girls bad side she could probably turn me into a toad if she wanted to and I didn't want that. I was too handsome to be an amphibian.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:34 am

I didn't actually like the look of Paramore live anymore. Like Green Day, I preferred her old music and it seemed as if she had gone a little... Crazy? I don't know, something just didn't seem right about her performances anymore. Still, I nodded my head in agreement out of politeness and murmured a "Thanks." as we entered the store before adding. "Well apparently Addie is part mermaid, according to her father, so I was thinking about getting a dolphin toy, something soft and cuddly that reminds her of the fact that a part of her belongs to the ocean. I would've gone for a Flounder toy, but there doesn't seem to be a Disney store nearby." It was a small town, small towns tended not to have Disney stores. "Still, I think a dolphin would be quite suitable, don't you?"

I just... It started with breaking the door and now they're arguing over dinner. I don't think I'm gonna go downstairs again tonight. I can't handle arguments anymore.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:39 am

Scampi wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:42 am

*Huggles wolfie* Any better? And another thing that puts me off is that Callum told his parents and it's completely messed up hus relationship with them :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:43 am

A little... Well Callum's parents shouldn't be so judgemental like that -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:48 am

Aw :/ yea I know the feeling. I'm sure everything will be alright eventually though. Scampi you can only hope that it won't be like you. I understand why that would make you more nervous but parents will eventually get used to it. Your relationship with them should remain or stay intacted. It's not like you have a choice in it and parents will always accept their children for who they are. It's in their nature

I nodded and glanced around the store once we were inside. There were toys everywhere, racks of stuffed animals and arts and crafts. There were model cars and model trains off to the far right of the store, displayed in glass cases. There were also rc cars towards the back of the store. I remembered playing with those as a child with my brother. It would be only suiting if my nephew had one as well right? I glanced back at thorn and nodded, listening to her idea. "That sounds good but make sure you get one that's really soft. Then she'll love it no matter what." I began to wander to the back of the store but looked back. "I'll be right back." I say as I start racing to the back of the store, past the books and Legos to the rc car. I probably looked like a child the way I was acting.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:00 am

Running to the remote control cars, huh? Boys and their toys. I rolled my eyes slightly but smiled nonetheless before heading to the aisle of stuffed animals. Unicorns, dogs, cats, horses. I noticed a lack of sea creatures and frowned, but just as I was about to give up, I spotted a shelf of dolphins. There really wasn't much choice, but I tested the one option anyway and found it to be rather soft so I picked it up and headed back towards the remote controlled car aisle, very well aware that I was in public and couldn't just teleport myself to Austin's side. "Are you done playing with the children's toys yet?" I asked with a smirk as I approached, peering over his shoulder - a simple task since I was older and taller - to look at the car in his hand. "For the nephew that you spoke about?" I inquired, not even bothering to wait for an answer. "I think he'll like it but, then again, I don't know much about cars of any kind, let alone toy ones.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:06 am

I felt her looking over my shoulder and shook my head. "No I got him his already." I lifted up a bag. "I was looking to see if I could find one that my brother and I could race him with." I picked up the car and beckoning thrown to follow me, I headed toward the register. I paid for the second car and put it in the bag I was already holding. I looked at this toy she had picked out, it was a color little stuffed dolphin, blue instead of gray and it had those glass eyes most stuffed toys did. It seemed like a good enough toy to me. But, I figured all girls liked stuffed animals so I wouldn't have a reliable opinion on it. "I like the toy you picked out. I bet she'll like it." I said to her kindly, turning towards her as I watched her pay.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:11 am

Omg XD In the 3rd world, there's a gate which leads to the level 'Blowhard' I nearly died laughing XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:15 am

"I sure hope she does, otherwise I don't know what I'd do." I replied as I paid with my credit card. Once it was all paid for, I carried the dolphin out by hand - I wasn't going to let them give me a plastic bag, no matter how ridiculous I looked carry a toy dolphin around town - and headed towards the jewellery store with Austin. "Now what would be a good pendant for a man, Austin? I do not wish to get my friend anything to feminine so do you have any good ideas?" I asked, trying to think of ideas of what a charmed pendant for a man should look like.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:19 am

Really?! XD *Bursts into fits of laughter.* Oh gosh, I want to meet the women from that world! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:27 am

I looked over to see her holding the dolphin by hand and raised an eyebrow at her. "Do you want to put the toy in my bag? No offense or anything but you look ridiculous and I don't like the idea of being caught with someone holding a toy dolphin." As we walked down the craked sidewalk, I thought about what kind of necklace a guy might wear. I myself didn't wear necklaces but I knew some guys that had shark tooth necklaces or a guitar pick strung onto a chain. Since thorn had said she didn't really know much about what this guy liked, I figured something simplier was better, maybe a simple chain, or a small star, maybe a cross if he was religious. Something small would be best and a simple shape, nothing flashy or out there.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:29 am

So far there's been no females! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:37 am

So apparently how he was seen in public was more important to Austin than saving the environment. I sighed at society these days but out the toy in his bag - at least I had stopped one less bag choking animals and ruining the environment when they were discarded haphazardly. "If it helps you think of ideas, I know that he is a Carpathian, which is simular to a vampire, although I doubt he'd wear anything vampire-related like I do-" A hand went to my bat necklace. "though, so I'm still not sure... If I remember correctly, thiugh Carpathians are connected to animals somehow, so perhaps an animal pendant would be a good idea?"

Awww, such a let-down D: How about you give me Sammi, then? We'll explore that level together Wink Jason!!! *Sighs.* Fine, I'll try to be on my best behaviour but, trust me, Sammi wont be. I doubt she even knows what 'Best behaviour' is!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:44 am

I raised an eyebrow at her as she sighed but shrugged it off, not worried about and I didn't want to bother her by asking. It couldn't have been that big if a deal. At least I hoped not. I shifted the weight of the bag and put the dolphin inside, letting it sit on top of the cars. "An animal necklace might be a good idea. You could get a paw print or a shark tooth or something. Or you could get an actual animal maybe made of metal or one carved from bone."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:51 am

I thought about it for a moment, trying to remember how Carpathians were connected to animals, but I couldn't remember, so I simply nodded. "A shark tooth might be more idealistic, considering the fact that I can't remember how Carpathians are linked to animals and for I know it could be a really insignificant link. At least if I went for the shark tooth it would be more of a symbol of masculinity than of animals." Although how they wukd have gotten the shark tooth worried me... "If worst comes to worst I can simply make a charmed necklace. I'm not particularly great at crafting but I can still do a fairly good job if I put my mind to it."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:59 am

I hate people -.-
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down