The House Of Immortality

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Hahahaha that's baddddd I did that with four DVDs once, I wasn't very happy because my dad told me he had returned them :/
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Yeah I really love these books to.. one's by Kelly Armstrong and she's a really good book writer. :3
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:49 pm

She is a really good writer I'd have to agree with you there but you should be more careful evay and you're gonna have to pay it eventually xD
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Don't worry I'll pay and return them next week. :3 Sometime.. hopefully... ^^"

Atleast the fee isn't as large as the one in Indiana. o.o We owe over 300 dollars for some books in the library we went to.
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:53 pm

Oh my gosh evay how? How do you even manage that? XD the max on each product is $10 for the library I go to
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:55 pm

Well.. it's been five years since we returned the books. So that's how? XD

How come other vampires don't enjoy talking to me? -_- Because you're old. *Winks*
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Wowwwww xD
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Ugh. I can't sleep :/
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:01 pm

Awww that's no fun scampi, I hate not being able to sleep :/
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Warm milk could help that Scampi. I think?

Oh well. :3 So are all your characters free or are you roleplaying them all at the moment with different people?
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:07 pm

I know, but we have none upstairs, plus it's 3am so,.. Yeah... Btw TJ's been dying to see you!
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:09 pm

3 am? Yikes... :/ well I'm sure you'll fall asleep eventually and I only have jane free at the moment so if you wanna rp she's all I have. I haven't done anything with her yet actually
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:11 pm

Henry: "Ah, I see. Well, I suppose that definitely is the benefits of being your age." Thinking about it, I hadn't dated a woman older than me by more than a couple years before. It wasn't like she looked it, but it was different to actually know that before I was even thought of by my parents she was alive entirely. "I think the best part is the French fries though, but I've always been a French fries kinda guy. You'll like them too, seeing as how you said you've never had one." I followed her up the steps, only just one under her. The position was quite interesting, to be honest. I mean, full view of her hips and her hand in mine... And I need to focus someplace else again. "Are we eating in my room or yours?"

*wraps his arms around Isolt from behind and frowns* I may not be a vampire, but I'd like to talk to you. Perhaps cheer you up on your birthday Miss Lewellyn. I have a few gifts for you in my bedroom as well.
She's 17, I do believe... *checks form and nods* Yes, seventeen.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:22 pm

*Smiles with a small blush.* Where is he? He's not sleeping yet is he?

Tomorrow you wanna roleplay them Scampi?(: Like they meet at school maybe?
I have Keenan? He's a Amazonian Vampire. :3
Oh you do? *Smiles.* It'd be nice to talk to someone for once that won't get on my nerves. Lead the way honey? 17? Hmm... does she go to school too?

Isolt Lewellyn |
"We could go to my room? I don't believe you have ever been there before, it isn't much though." I lead him up towards the direction of my room. "And my age is hardly important, once you're alive for so long it gets annoying... and considering I can't be in the sun for long. It... sucks? Yeah, sucks." I stopped near my door and opened it, my room was made entirely from light colored tones. White, black, and light blue, my bed was a king size and I even had my own balcony with a table and chairs out there for when I went out there at night. The bathroom light was on and I placed the food on the top of the small round table that was near the electric fire place, I wasn't very fond of actual fire considering it was almost the cause of my life ending quite a few times. Turning of the light, I turned to look at Henry. "I don't spend much time in here, not like I use to anyways. But it's home."
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Henry: "The sun isn't as great as everybody makes it out to be. I mean, it's great for warmth and things like that, but it causes sunburns and can give people skin cancer... The moon is much better." I offered her a reassuring smile and moved closer now that we were walking down the hall. I liked daylight, of course, but I was a night kind of person. I preferred sitting back and enjoying the quiet life at night while Micah slept. Of course, a noisy baby is enough for anyone to want quiet time. I followed her into her bedroom and looked around, jealous my room looked so plain in comparison. "It's better than mine. I wish I could call something like this home... Even if I barely use my own room for more than sleeping." 

Up to my room, I think Micah's got a gift for you too. He should be waking up from his nap anyway. *intertwines their fingers and heads for the steps*
Actually, she's gonna finish up school here but she wasn't in school back in the Hamptons. 
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:52 pm

So she's a senior?
Sounds perfect. I have something for him in my room that I can grab later on. *Smiles and follows after him.*

Isolt Lewellyn |
"Thanks for making me feel better about being a creation of night. But my room is practically used only for sleeping and peace, going outside is an option once in a while." Grins and leans against the light blue wall, "But I haven't had the nerve to go outside in a while. I have a dog bed out there that sort of haunts my dreams." I said this with a small nervous chuckle as I rub the back of my neck and walk towards the food, opening the bag she carried. "So lets eat?"
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Henry: "I think it doesn't really matter, daylight is just the same as nightlight. The fun happens at night anyway." I shrugged my shoulders and joined her at the table, peeking inside the bag. "Of course, I'm starving." Like I really needed a burger though, right? I needed to hit the gym and work off this "daddy fat" I had gained after adopting Micah. "The burgers are identical, so just grab either one and dive in. As for the fries, I was thinking we'd just set it in the middle of the table and reach in for a fry whenever you feel like it." I'd allow her to have more, now that I thought about physical fitness. Maybe that should be my New Year resolution? Better health so I live longer for Micah's sake. 

I'm sure he'll be excited to hear that, or should I not tell him at all? *continues up the steps and begins down the hall towards his room when he reached the right floor*
Yep! She'll be schooling through summer as well since she missed the beginning of the year. 
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:22 pm

She's a grade higher than me. .-. *Sighs* Oh well, bring on the werewolf hottie. (;
Either one works, he'd still be excited any way wouldn't he? *She grins as they reach his room.* I just hope he enjoys it.
I'll reply soon. Razz

Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:36 pm

I wouldn't call her that personally:
Who Are You?

Full Name: Kennedy Elyse Moore
Called by?: Most people just call me Ken, though that kinda sounds like a guys name.
Birthday: August 1st
Mom: Beatrice Moore
Dad: Alan Moore
Siblings: Xander (23), Jakob (21), Michael (19), Dustin (18)
Where did you grow up?: South Hamptons

What Are You Like?

Personality: Let's just say I grew up in a household full of boys, in a pack full of testosterone, and a school full of twig bi... Okay, you get it. I'm not "Daddy's girl" and I'm certainly not a frilly, pink polka dot loving ditsy blonde. I'm quiet, in an effort not to be noticed, and I'm quite the naturally angry werewolf. I'd prefer bar fights to debates, and I'm definitely not one to keep my hands to myself. I never have been, even while growing up with four older brothers. Some say I'm cold, but I've always had an icebox where a heart should be. It comes with the territory of being a Moore. I'm not sure if you can tell by looking at me, but I have serious problems with my own self esteem. Living a life being told I'm nothing sorta does that to a girl. My father used to joke and say he had five sons instead of four. Plenty of people think I'm awful, and I believe them entirely. I'd like to think under here someplace there's a girl with a fraction of a heart hiding, but I don't think she's making any grand appearances any time soon. Don't get me wrong, I can endure quite a bit without blowing up, I know from past experiences. I'm not going to explode over a simple incident like bumping into me in the halls or spilling a drink on me in a bar. My emotions are broken or something though because all I ever experience is anger or the lacking of any emotion entirely. Maybe they're just shoved down deep along with the little girl as well.
Favorite/theme song: Mashup of Kanye West's Stronger and Imagine Dragons' Radioactive
What are you?: Werewolf (Cast out member of Moore pack)
Talents: I'm really good with singing, defending myself -Perhaps a bit more than defense- and I'm quite talented with art. I focus on drawing skills but it's really everything creative I excel in.
Flaws: I'm a loose cannon, admittedly. One thing can set me off and there's a domino affect waiting to happen. I can't deal with crying, and I never entertain the action either.
History: Kennedy was born in the Hamptons, the last child of Alan and Beatrice Moore. A life with four brothers was never easy, as you can imagine. Ever since she was old enough to crawl she walked instead, trying to keep up with the others and make herself known. In kindergarten she was a terror to the girls and a friend to the boys, using her own brothers' tactics to make life awful for the young girls. It was the same until second grade, when she was expelled for putting gum in Jane Madison's hair, for the sixth time. Her parents moved her to the elementary school in the neighboring town instead to solve the problem, or so they thought. Kennedy continued her mischief until she was fifteen and a freshman in highschool. That's when she met Porter and instead of being bad all on her own she was Bonnie to his Clyde. Such a terror stopped because she became a beta in her pack and she couldn't go to normal highschool anymore. Homeschooled by her mother, her father was quick at work trying to find her a suitor in order to control the future Alpha to the pack before Xander could take the position. So, when he found Dimitri fit for marriage to his daughter, he threw the two together and gave his seat to the twenty seven year old werewolf. After being married for two months she had put up with enough verbal and physical abuse and attacked him, making sure he was unfit to bear any heirs to the alpha throne so her brothers would inevitably become alpha by default. After the incident, with Dimitri obviously soured and still hospitalized, her father threw her out for disgracing their pack and she traveled straight here. 

Love Life?

Married To: NA Technically, I'm married to Dimitri Slanik, but I don't want to be
Children: NA 
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Porter Demarcus
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: NA
Your type: The type that leaves me alone, I enjoy that type quite greatly actually.
Fiancé(e): NA Ugh, even the word is repulsive
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Light brown
Nationality: A bit of everything Its safe to say I'm a mutt of the werewolf community. A little Russian and French on my fathers side, a little Italian and Caucasian American on my mothers side.
How Tall are you: 5'9
Tattoos: A set of ravens on her hip 
Spoiler:
Piercings: Ears 
Style: Lots of flannels, torn up jeans, the occasional pencil skirt if required. The Hamptons get cold in the winter. In the summer though she prefers v-neck t-shirts of solid color, normally white or of something bland like that. Her hair is normally up in a messy bun, ponytail, or in a braid.
What you look like:

Dianna Agron:

Wolf Shift:

I think so, anything you do he enjoys anyway so there's nothing to worry about. *opens the door to his bedroom and smiles towards Micah, who was standing up in his crib.* And he's awake, for once.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:44 pm

Hmmm.. she I take it she wouldn't be the type to hate but like someone? Because I like teasing. .-. Either way, I like her. *Smirks.*
*Let's go of Henry's hand and walks towards Micah.* Hello Micah. ^_^ Is it okay if I pick them little gentleman up Henry? *She looked over her shoulder at him with a grin.*
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:51 pm

You're crazy...
Go ahead, he's a little heavy though. *walks to the closet and grabs the bag containing her gifts* If you don't like them you can return them, the receipt is included in the bag.
*smiles up at Isolt and rubs his eyes* Izzy? You got presents! *points to the bag on the bed*
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:01 pm

*Smirks.* I'm pretty sure you telling me he is heavy is the dumbest thing ever, have you forgotten what I am? *She winks and turns towards him, picking him up lightly and bringing him into her arms.* I do? *She raised her eyebrow with a smile as she held Micah and walked towards the bed.* Now I wonder what you guys got me.. *She looked towards the bags cautiously and peeked inside. Opening it with one free hand, and a smile slipped back onto her face.* I see you guys put thought into this. *She looked towards Henry.* I'm pretty sure I'm not going to want to return anything. ^_^

I've been called worse. But if she ends up hating me. *Shrugs.* That's even more fun. I just like how rough and tough she is, a nice tumble in the snow with her would make my day.
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Isolts Birthday Presents:
I couldn't pick which one, so I sorta went with both. I mean, ones a wolf with a blue stone and the other is a wolf wrapped around a blue glass blown piece in the shape of a tooth. I couldn't find any blue wolf pendants anywhere I went so... I hope she likes them.

And Micah's present is... Because he thinks everyone should have a stuffed animal and I told him we were getting you a couple wolf related items to remind you of your friend and we couldn't find a blue one but he insisted on this one...

Christmas Presents for Isolt:

((The skirt. I thought she might like it for work))
((The sweater))
((^^Because I never got to give you these either.))

*looks confused but focusses his attention on the bag* Mine?
Yeah, alright, stupid question. *nods to Micah and pulls out the wolf first* This is from Micah, the rest are from me.

A tumble in the snow? Good luck with that, she attacked her husband and made sure he couldn't have children, a little bit of fun in the snow seems unlikely. If you'd like to meet her, be my guest.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:28 pm

*Shrugs.* I feel I'm signing away my life by meeting her, but hey... she sounds cool enough. .-. I just want to see what she's like. Just like how I did with Ayame and Natalia.

*She puts Micah down on the bed and picks up the wolf, her eyes focusing on it for a moment as she drops her smile. But then it comes back and she hugs it to her softly, liking the warmness it brought with it.* It reminds me of Zabriel when he was a pup. Thank you Micah. ^_^ Even though he isn't blue, he's still cool. *She placed the wolf down and leaned forward, kissing Micah on the cheek before looking at the rest.* I love the necklaces, they even go with the rune necklace I have around my neck. *She goes up to Henry and wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him softly, nothing to bad considering Micah was there.* Thank you, no ones ever given me something on my birthday before. I'm going to get your guy's presents really quick. (:
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:37 pm

*blushes slightly and rubs the back of his neck* I'm glad you like them. I spent the whole month pretty much trying to find the perfect necklaces but I couldn't find one that was made out of sapphire or anything so I went for the next best thing.
*climbs into Henry's lap and smiles up at her* Presents for us?
Mhm, that's what she said huh? *smiles and tugs her close again, giving her another kiss before letting her go* We'll be waiting right here, I promise

Fair enough *shrugs and pushes Kennedy forward, hiding behind the couch quickly.*
*shoves the drawing pencil into her hair and rolls her eyes* I can smell werewolf all over you.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top