House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
midget
Scampi
rae
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 6 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:12 pm

How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:14 pm

hungry. but i dont want to eat my christmas cookies because theyre too pretty. lol whoops. howre you?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:19 pm

I'm good thanks. Tired because I just woke up :/ Something tells me I'm not gonna do the usual 2/3am wake-up this christmas! Anywho, up for rping? I kinda wanna skip to morning for Trent and Abby since it's morning for everyone else, but I still want Trent to answer Abby's question.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:27 pm

we can skip after he does? but can i get a repost bc i dont remember the question
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Once I changed into my PJ's, which were a little too small for me - all my clothes were, I hadn't been able to afford new ones -, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, even brushing my hair a little in an attempt to calm it's crazed look. Brushing it didn't seen to tame the mess though so eventually I gave up. After making sure that the lid to the toilet was down - I didn't want Jupiter jumping in there at any point during the night, or ever, actually -I exited the bathroom, quickly unpacking the majorly important stuff and keeping the rest in my backpack. I hadn't taken all my clothes with me when I ran away so at one point I'd have to retrieve the rest of my stuff from my old room... Or get Trent to do it so that I could avoid ripping my brother's head off. Anyway, I headed into Trent's room without even bothering to knock, Jupiter running after me as I climbed into Trent's bed, preparing myself for sleep, or at least some casual conversation until I fell asleep, starting with, "What did everyone at school say when I left? I bet they were thrilled, right? Or upset because they lost the person they love to pick on the most?" As I waited for an answer, I stroke Jupiter gently, my eyes never leaving Trent's form.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Brady: My shift hadn't ended until eleven thirty, but only because I was filing papers for my boss so he could spend Christmas with his family. I have work early Christmas morning, and I should get off at noon. What sort of holiday is that? I hadn't told Nadine exactly, but maybe she preferred a Christmas night gift exchange because I'd be much better rested after a half day of work instead of a full day. Unless Nadine insisted on waking me up tomorrow night as well, then I wouldn't be. It was hard to be angry, or serious when Nadine was involved. Especially when I wanted to roll onto my side and she caught me before I could by straddling my waist. I drew in a deep breath and placed my hands on her thighs, my lips raising into a smile as she kissed my nose. "Nice to see you're awake Mrs. Newlin." Ugh, I hate it when my voice is crackly after waking up. It brings me back to being fourteen and awkward, before I met Nadine. "Have you been to sleep yet?" I'm not prepared for these late night things when we have a child. I mean, if we have a child. I'm not so sure we're even moving in that direction now, in the next few years, or ever. I don't mind either way, and I prefer sleeping in anyway.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi Linz!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:03 pm

Hola Smile How's it going?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:04 pm

It's going good thanks. How're you feeling?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:16 pm

I'm working through a sore throat, but it's better than the fever I had so I can't complain. Thanks for asking.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:18 pm

Get well soon! Now go to sleep! Razz Either go to sleep or rp with me, but I recommend sleeping so that you can get better.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:22 pm

TA; "They were actually really confused at first." He told Abby as he changed into a more comfortable t-shirt. "I don't think they knew what to say. Some people were freaking out to me because i was freaking out. They thought you had committed suicide or something. I told them that wasn't true and that you had just gone missing. They accused me of being fake because i didn't show any signs of sadness or some bullshit. Not my fault i don't want to show my emotions at school." He stepped into the bathroom for a moment to change his bottoms into plaid pj pants, and he stepped back out moments later. "I got mad and stopped talking to them. I guess i finally realized how fake everyone was. It actually made me really mad. I still have Mac and a couple of other friends. Most people at school i don't talk to anymore though." He climbed into bed next to Abby and sighed, looking up at the celing. "I hope you know that ill defend you as much as i can. People are so ridiculous to you it actually makes me sick sometimes."

NN; When he called her 'Mrs. Newlin', it always gave her butterflies. She loved it when he called her that, and she would usually be smiling at the thought of being married finally, but she wasn't smiling now. A small frown appeared on her lips as she noticed how tired he sounded. "I'm sorry. You seem really tired... I just woke up, and I was bored. I didn't realize how exhausted you were though..." She leaned down to press a kiss to his lips before continuing, "You can go back to sleep now. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas Eve."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:31 pm

"I... Thank you." I was going to say that I didn't need anyone to defend me, that I could defend myself just fine, but the fact that someone wanted to stand up for me for once was something that I shouldn't brush off, 'cause I doubt that it'd ever happen think. Allowing my head to rest on Trent's shoulder as I snuggled into Jupiter, I thought over what Trent said about the others, about them thinking I had committed suicide. "Idiots." I murmured, allowing my eyes to close. "I'm a vampire, my life is all about survival, I couldn't commit suicide even if I wanted to." My eyes drifted shut then and without so much as a 'Goodnight' to Trent, I fell asleep beside him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:41 pm

TA; The next morning proved to be something different. Jupiter was asleep at the foot of the bed, and Trent had his face buried into Abby's neck with his arms tangled around her waist. Who knows how it got that way in the middle of the night? Likely due to hunger or the need for a bathroom trip, Jupiter woke up and began licking Trent's hand. He opened one eyelid and groaned, nudging Abby's chin with his head. "Your dog wants something, Abby." He mumbled, closing his eye again because he refused to wake up this early on christmas break.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Brady: After lifting my hands to my eyes, using the backsides to rub sleep away from them, I looked up at Nadine and realized she was frowning. What had I done now? Maybe she had been frowning this entire time, I wouldn't be able to tell. "Sleep can wait, I caught a couple hours anyway. Merry Christmas Eve to you too Nadie." Once I sat up and pressed my back against the headboard I tucked her blonde hair behind her ears and smiled. "I'm glad you woke me up actually, I feel like we don't get to see each other very much. I mean, we see each other but we don't really engage in loads of conversation like we used to when I wasn't working as much." Which is my fault, obviously. I need to cut the hours, or quit altogether if I can't. My marriage is more important than my job, for sure. "How has school been going?" 

I'll rp, or attempt to type something before falling asleep. Mind reposting?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Ok, guilt-tripping Dilynn had been completely and totally worth it, because I actually really enjoyed the kisses to my chest and jaw, maybe a bit too much. For a brief second I looked over to Spencer who was trying to use his puppy-dog eyes on my girlfriend even though she was facing away from him, and gave the dog a smug smile. 'My girlfriend, go get your own girlfriend to give you attention.' I thought, wishing that Spencer could read minds, before snapping my attention back to Dilynn. "I guess you have a point there, Darlin' but..." I bent my knees, lowering myself to Dilynn's level and looking in her amazing hazel eyes. "What if I lowered myself to this level? Is this helpful?" Or I could buy her some platform shoes so that she was closer to my height... Or if Spencer wasn't here we could use the dang bed! I mean, seriously, he was pretty big for a bloodhound and took up most of the bed!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:57 pm

NN; "It's fine. Work is important." She kissed his lips again and sighed as she leaned down to rest her head against his chest. "School's been okay... It gets really stressful at times and sometimes i just feel like quitting, but i've come too far for that. Besides, i wasted years on school already, i don't want it to just end up being a waste of time." It was proving to be less than a waste of time, and she was obviously learning lots of things, but it was also hard for her to remember everything she learned. It wasn't like she was in high school and she had to get good grades for college. She just needed to pass her exams and she was set. Easier said than done though...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:00 pm

To be honest, I had been awake for hours. I only needed 4 hours of sleep and I managed to get 6 hours last night so I had been wide wake for most of the morning. I had even gone Christmas shopping for Rose and Trent and hid the presents in my room before returning to bed where Trent immediately wrapped his arms around me. I had tensed at first but then eased up and just let him do whatever, closing my eyes and waiting for the moment he woke up. Which was now, because apparently Jupiter wanted something. Removing Trent's arms from my waist, I rose to my feet, instantly regretting it as the cold air hit my skin and caused goosebumps. "Damn it, don't you ever have the radiator on?" I scolded Trent, stealing the covers so that I could keep warm and heading to my room with Jupiter, shutting the door behind me. After brushing my teeth, washing my hair and quickly combing my fingers through my hair, I threw on the same clothes as I wore when I went Christmas shopping, adding a scarf to the outfit, then headed downstairs with my dog, letting him run around outside to do his business while I quickly grabbed a bowl of dog food.
((Abby left Trent's covers in her room.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:34 pm

All presents for character A-R are up on my character topic. I'll work on S-Z later!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Jer got me a gift? o.O that was sweet, and unexpected... but still sweet...
"Dayna's twins"? o.O
I'm laughing because Jason and Jer know me so well. Razz
and I'm laughing because everyone's freaking out.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Actually, Max, it's gonna be triplets, Matt and Dayna just don't know it yet >:3 Uhh, yeah, I got you a present, Giselle. *Runs the back of is neck.* I just, I didn't want you to feel left out and... I dunno, I guess I wanna go back to being friends but I don't know if it'll work... *Sneaks up behind Mandie and pulls her into a hug.* Of course we know you, we're best buds! And besides, all we had to do was look up hipster clothing Razz Merry christmas, gorgeous Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:58 pm

o.o oh... Well... they're very... productive-Okay, this is actually really awkward for me because after we broke up-Like she's already married or something and she's having other kids and i don't know i just feel really unproductive compared to her what the hell.
*is laughing really hard* i hope you know i find this whole thing extremely funny. oh my god.
oh... that's really sweet. thank you. Smile and i've changed quite a lot, once i realized that the way i was acting was absolutely stupid and irresponsible. Course, I'll probably never get to redo the things i did wrong with the twins, but... that's a topic for another day.
*laughs and shakes her head, attempting to hug him back* thaaaaaanks. merry christmas to you too, hottie. *pinches his nose and smirks*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:08 pm

Matt works fast! XD Hey I'm not entirely to blame, here, Dayna is too. Whatever blondie :PDon't worry about it, Max, you just go slower than Dayna does. Then again, it's almost been two hears since you two broke up and you've only really started dating again recently. O.o Really? Wow...

Yeah, deffinately a topic for another day. i don't even know where we should beginning with Zack and Abby anyway... Soo... Can we be friends again, maybe?

*Wrinkles his nose but then grins.* You do realise you weren't meant to look at your presents until tomorrow, right? Santa's gonna put you on his naughty list Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:16 pm

jesus Christ it's been two years? *runs a hand through his hair* well then...
yeah, definitely. Smile it's probably good... i think.
oops. Razz I'm not too good with surprises anyways. Santa was always one of my least favorite people since you didn't know what you got from him until that day. too much waiting. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:24 pm

Mhmm. Two years. And you've only just started dating again??? Matt, go home. I can't, I need to make Christmas brownies here. Then make Christmas brownies! I can't until Xavier comes back with the ingredients -_- He left it until last minute? Yup, as always... Yeah, it'll be good to try and get things back to the way they used to be before all the drama Smile So, how's your life been? You're impatient. So am I - I'm struggling to wait until tomorrow to find out what Sammi's got me - but I'm doing ok so far... Kinda... *Releases Mandie from his grip.* So, did you get me anything for Christmas? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next