House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 32 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:19 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Woops, I scared Jack off. Hehe ^_^" Well I was gonna stop there, but now that Jack's gone... *Smirks and kisses Kyle again, pulling back to mutter,* You need a shave Kylie-Kyle, you're all spikey. *Before pressing a couple kisses to his spikey jaw.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:24 am

yea ^.^ so you wanna rp scampi?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:27 am

I wanna watch that movie. .-. NOPE! Too inappropriate, wait until your twenty. Klain and Adeline watched it the other day. Your parents sent you here to live with me.. not Klain. ._. *Nods and sits down quietly.*

Adeline Dubrinsky |
I looked up at her with my wide blue eyes and all I could do was smile and put my fingers to my lips. "Shhhh.. daddy will win if he finds me." I warned her and let some giggles escape my mouth. Covering it quickly my eyes widened as I whispered, "whoops!!" Lightly I brought my hands to my brown hair and pulled on it slightly, peering out from around her legs. "Addie-boo!" I heard my daddy and my eyes widened as I shrunk back behind her legs trying to hide better.

*Sighs and relaxes into his arms.* It just scared me to think that you would get hurt.. I mean.. yeah.. *Leans up and kisses his cheek.* I don't have the heart to yell at you for being reckless. *Smiles slightly.* But at least you're okay, and that's all that matters. He said, 'Our anniversary was today?' and looked at me as if I grew another head! HE FORGOT! *Growls and turns around.* I'm out of here, AND BLAKE YOU BETTER GET DINNER READY BECAUSE I AM NOT COOKING FOR YOU! But tell Jeremy and Alix that their gift is in Alix's room. ^_^ *She said that last part in a sweetly tone before throwing a harsh look at the man in the wheel chair.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:28 am

Settled down with some Roscoes Tacos and I'm ready to rp, anybody up for it
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:31 am

*Raises Eve's arm.* She is. Apparently I am ^_^ Bring on el Repost for Henry/Isolt. :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:35 am

Does it not show off my manliness? :/ Yes she will! Very Happy Meh Idk... I feel really tired. And I can't find my good headphones :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:37 am

its fine don't worry about it ^.^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:42 am

Here is el repost Smile

Henry: Looking up, I caught her at the wrong time. Not for her, because she looked fantastic, but for me. I could barely handle her when she was acting and looked as she always did, but it was even worse when she bit her lip like that. I tightened my grip on her hand slightly and tried to focus on something else. "I think I'll go for that choice. I mean, grabbing a bite to eat and coming back here sounds great. Besides, I haven't had food in bed since... Only when I'm sick really I guess. Which doesn't happen very often." Since I was a child actually, though I had taken care of plenty of people when they were sick and experience in the whole "food in bed" was well required in taking care of an ill person. My brother, Mandie, and even Vivian after a long night of drinking. I pushed the thought aside and smiled at her, glad she had stopped the lip nibbling ordeal before I did something horrifically stupid. "And that'll give us a reason to watch a movie or something while we eat, just to make this a proper date." Shit, did she even want a date? This was just my birthday, something I casually invited her to. I mean, I wanted it to be a date but did she? "I... I don't mean to make it sound as if this is an actual date... Unless you want it to be a date? Which you don't have to want but..." I rubbed the back of my neck and stifled a nervous smile. "I'm just gonna stop before I embarrass myself."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:43 am

No rping here but you can tell me what my fiance wants for christmas. I didn't mean to be reckless, he had better hearing than I thought :S But yeah, I'm ok, we're both ok Smile *Gives Alix a kiss and then wipes away his tears, his smile disappearing as he hears Alix's mum.* I know they came to visit and all, but I swear if they don't shut up I'm just gonna run away with you. Or hit them if you'd let me -_- O.o... You two better get things sorted because for once Jeremy's not gonna be depressed on christmas day and you're already ruining christmas with your arguements... *Pulls back and looks down at Kyle's beard, assessing it's manliness.* It does actually... I guess I can deal with the scratchiness if you wanna keep the manly man beard. Buuuut, I can think of other ways to show off your manliness. *Winks at Kyle, doing a little happy dance in her head at the fact that she actually managed to do some smooth-talking, then leans back down to give her boyfriend more kisses.*

So it was hide and seek or something, huh? I chuckled as a man called out and watched the child - 'Addie-boo', I assumed - react by trying to hide more. "Don't wort, I've got you covered." I whispered, pulling a cushion out from behind me and resting it on my legs, covering the gaps between them more so that it made it harder to see the little girl. I then went back to my book, pretending to be oblivious though I think the smirk I was trying to hide in the book gave away the fact that I was up to something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:00 pm

I'm not sure what he wants, but he's been a little crazy lately trying to figure out what you want. Perhaps just getting him something to wear would work. Maybe a watch, a sweater, some t shirts, I don't know.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:02 pm

My niece is too obedient.. Adeline go get your cousin so we can go watch tv, yes? *He smiles as he lightly changes Adeline to go in Genesis's direction.* Okay faddy! *She runs off towards the couch and grabs Genesis's hand, pulling with all of her might but not getting Genesis to move until Genesis stood up and willingly followed.* I got her!! *Runs his fingers through his hair.* It's daddy sweetheart.. *chuckles and gives his daughter a high five as he squats in front of her.* Good job! Now let's go. :3 I hate when you go against my authority. -_- Who cares! *Grins and drags Genesis along while his daughter clings to his leg laughing.*

Tell me about it.. why can't my mom just let it go and be happy that my dad's alive? I mean it's dumb he didn't go to a white witch right away, but still.. :/ They should be happy they have another 100 years to live with each other. >_< *Sighs and kisses him lightly on the lips.* You wanna play a round of whatever you and Jason were doing? :3 *She said, wanting to keep her mind off her parents.* Yes! Repost!! ^_^ Oh and where's Henry and Micah? I don't want to watch the movie daddy!! You and Nissy have fun. :3 *She let's go of her dad's leg and runs off to the couch, climbing up onto it as she reached for the remote and started playing with it.*

*Sighs.* I apologized.. but my wife's stubborn.. I dunno what to do. I mean.. I could try to make a dinner for both of us. A special one? Or spend everything in my pocket on that necklace she saw in Sorcerer's weekly...

Klain Dubrinsky |
I could smell her in the room, and I knew she was behind the woman with book's legs. I called out for her again, putting on a stern voice. "Adeline Dubrinsky! Get out here now.." My voice cracked in the end and suddenly I was chuckling as I looked around. Pretending not to know where she was. After getting on my hands and knees and looking under the table, I looked over at the woman with dark hair. Standing up and walking towards I asked politely. "Excuse me ma'am? But have you seen a little girl? With brown hair, little piggy tails, big doe like eyes? And with a white dress on? She's stubborn so she wouldn't be wearing shoes." I couldn't help but describe my daughter in full force, she was the joy and light of my life.

Isolt Lewellyn |
I couldn't help but giggle a little, it was strange to hear myself giggle. But it sounded delightful to my own ears as I leaned in a kissed his warm cheeks, his smooth and flawless skin felt nice against my sensitive lips and I smiled. "I wouldn't mind it being a date at all Henry... let's just grab something to eat and bring it back in here. We can watch anything actually, I wouldn't even care if it was a Christmas program." My eyes lightly held a violet tint in them as I stood up from the bed, my hand still clasped in his own. "Come on mister, we got a 15 minute drive to endure and my stomach is killing me without filling it with food." Unlike some vampires, I was able to drink blood and eat human food. I evolved over the years and plus I was a half-solid, meaning I followed by the superstitious belief that vampires couldn't go into the sun. Except, it didn't burn me.. instead my existence slowly disappeared because of a damn curse that a shaman had placed on me.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:18 pm

A sweater. Yeah, I can get him a sweater Smile And just tell Sam to buy me a fictional book or something. *Shrugs.* Do both, Blake, you've relly go to make it her to her for missing your anniversary :/ Awww, I was enjoying the kisses though. *Pouts a little but then smiles, handing Jason's wii remote to her.* You can fill in for Jason, we're playing Just Dance Razz But one quick question, are we gonna be able to be together for over 100 years or do you have a more human-ish life span? :/

You could see the pride in the man's eyes as he described his daughter, and it made me grin to see a man so affectionate about his daughter. Perhaps one day I too would be able to be affectionate about a child, even if it meant adopting because my partner was female. Chuckling slightly, I shook my head and set down the book once again to give a shrug. "I'm afraid not. I have not come across anyone of that description. Maybe if you gave me more details I'd be able to help out, liiike... Is she ticklish?" The smirk returned in full force, knowing that tickling was a perfect way to make a kid escape from their hiding place.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:27 pm

I know I never talked to you about this but uh.. *She placed the remote wrist thingy on and held on and she looked at the selection of songs.* My parents are pretty powerful sorcerer's.. so I kind of got the lucky end of being able to exceed the limit of living over 500.. the doctor said so. *She slowly smiled and looked at him.* It'll be sad when my parents pass, but I was raised to believe in reincarnation. So I know they'll be back.

True.. *Sighs.* I better get the crouches ready.

Klain Dubrinsky |
"Why yes.. the little Carpathian-Mermaid is very ticklish.." I lightly crossed my arms over my chest. "She has a very sensitive neck, and it's amazing to hear her laugh. If only I could find her to tickle her." I sighed lightly and tapped a finger against my temple. Pretending as if I was remembering something. "If only she knew that I planned on going out to visit her mother. And that if she didn't come out soon, she won't be coming."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Henry: I hadn't ever heard her giggle before, but I liked it. I liked it a lot actually. Not as much as feeling her lips touch my cheek however, though it wasn't the type of kiss I wanted. I stood and shook my head. "I can make it in ten, because I'm pretty hungry too Miss." Leaning forward, I pressed a kiss to her cheek in return and headed for the door, grabbing my keys from the table. "Where would you like to get something from? The diner, like you mentioned, or someplace else? It doesn't matter to me, I'll eat just about anything." Though, a good burger and some fries would probably do me just fine. What sort of food was she into though? I wasn't one to judge upon what a woman eats, but I preferred a woman with a healthy appetite instead of a strict vegetarian. Though, I doubt Isolt was a vegetarian because she had to drink blood anyway. 

Mhm, a fictional book or something, got it. And I think the duo are up in Henry's room, if you're interested in seeing them. Though, I'd knock. He kinda went shopping today and I think it was for you, both Christmas and your birthday.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:33 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
I looked at him and if he wasn't there I would have jumped in joy like a little girl on Christmas day who finally got the doll she wanted all year, or I possibly could've just touched my cheek dumbfounded that he returned the little affection I had showed him. Which only encouraged me on more to try more things, see if he was interested in me? Maybe judging by the way he glanced at me would be enough, but I have been known to misjudge looks in the past. Shrugging I smirked as we walked out of his room, "I thing some junk food will be enough for me, plus it has been a while since I had a burger. And my brother did mention something along the lines of trying Onion rings?" I looked at Henry with a raised eyebrow, I didn't know what an Onion ring was. But if it was the size of a regular ring that could slip onto my finger. Then I wasn't very interested in eating one. "So, I believe we should go to a Diner instead? I'm use to those rather than a resturant or McBurger and KingDonalds.." And then my mind paused, those places didn't sound right.. and I could have cursed my self under my breath for saying McDonalds and Burgerking wrong.. I was an idiot. And allowing my humanity size show through more, my cheeks burned in embarrassment. "I think I screwed those words up differently."

My parents are arguing because my step-mom let it slip that I might not be my dad's daughter. .-. I just think this is ridiculous.
I didn't know who my dad was till I was 15 too, so don't sweat it Eve. Eh.

Thanks for the forewarning.. although.. I didn't even think celebrating my birthday mattered at this point. I lost count of how old I was a while ago. I didn't!! ^_^ You're going to turn 4.56 Billion!! Very Happy I feel ancient.. *She trudges up the stairs.* Good-bye old lady! *Waves.* You two are the same age, only separated by months. -_- I accept my age, she seems to hate it. You have kids, she doesn't. Any day she could die of something horrible. -_- You have two kids to carry on your legacy. I still have to buy gifts for Kent and Keagan and send them to their mother. .-. And I forgot that I agreed to go and have Christmas dinner with them. *Facepalm.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:58 pm

eevaayy!!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Yessss brittttttt? Razz
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:06 pm

hhaaaii xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:09 pm

hellloooo x3

Wannna roleplay!? ^_^ Anyone, you choose! Or we could do multiple people. :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:10 pm

if i do multiple people my brain will instantly die XD

I like doing michelle though! she interests me sooo much!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Michelle is interesting... so let's Roleplay shall we? Do you want to start anew? Or should we start by me waking up with an appetite during the middle of the night? With Michelle's emotion protector off... I get the feeling he's developing a crush. On a girl? That's.. *Is at a lost for words.* Awww he's confused for once. :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:14 pm

Henry: That's exactly what I liked. A woman with an appetite for something besides lettuce and croutons. I opened the door and followed her out, keeping my hand locked in hers as I listened to what she was saying. McBurger? My lips tugged upwards into a smirk and I turned my head, looking at her as her cheeks turned a bright shade. "McDonald's and BurgerKing? It's cool, I get Rally's and Chili's mixed up sometimes. I know how you feel. I know what you meant." I shrugged my shoulders and pulled her closer, practically hip to hip. "I'll join you in that. I could use a good burger and a set of onion rings. Or, we could just order a basket of onion rings and share them, of you'd prefer? Just in case you don't like them, though I doubt that'll happen." I really wasn't sure how I lasted being alone together in the bedroom the first time, how am supposed to withstand it later? She obviously was interested, but to what extent? Was she interested in a relationship or just a couple dates and such? It might sound bad, but I didn't mind just a couple dates if I got to feel like this every time I was around her. I had confidence I'd be able to convince her to try for something with me. 

*folds Micah's Christmas presents and places them into a box, trying to pretend they aren't Micah's as the child watches*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:15 pm

aawwee :3 i like the appitite (:< XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Good idea.
*Knocks lightly on the door.* Hello? Henry? Micah?

Isolt Lewellyn |
I glance at him as my hip bumps against his a little, it felt nice that we were this close. Really nice for a change, I tried keeping thoughts of a future from my mind. I didn't want to get my hopes up, just in case he decided that I was just a one time fun time thing as Keenan describes. It's funny, how Keenan tells me to not date others. But he encouraged me in Henry's direction, although most times I did the opposite of what he would say, this time I listened because Henry intrigued me and made me wonder about a possible future of us actually being a 'couple' or dating. I assume both are the same though. "So it's normal to get two common and very popular fast food store names mixed up?" A grin formed on my lips as I looked at him, my blush was fading a bit. "So, I think we should just share one. For the first time that is, maybe next time I'll want my own basket of Onion Rings." I winked and then realized I somewhat hinted that their would be a next time, and a nervousness started to form in me and I realized that maybe after tonight he wouldn't want that. But that kiss on the cheek earlier told me he atleast wanted something with me, right?

Arawn McNamara |
Something tore inside me as I inhaled a heavenly scent, my arms wrapped around the small body beside me and I face it's back. No, her back. She was a she, not an it.. and she had such soft skin. Lightly bringing her to my chest my nose nuzzled into her neck a little and I breathed in her scent, my eyes closed as I pushed myself further into this beautiful dream. I opened my mouth lightly as my sharp canine's brushed against her velvety soft skin, if only I could dream like this every night. Then I'd wake up happy instead of so.. so angry and frustrated. I moaned a little as her scent changed to more of a vanilla like tinted scent.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Michelle was awake, like always. Just laying down like her master did. He actually told her to keep her emotions off and never told her to put them back on. So she was laying there. She then felt his arms wrap around her waist, which made her blush. His body pressed against her back as he pulled her closer to him. The warmth of him made her blush even more. He was so much closer then normal. Feeling his fangs lightly brush her neck, she closed her eyes and moved her head so he had more neck. She knew he needed this. it was part of him. And it never bugged her. Michelle's heart beated a bit faster then normal, feeling something for her master that she didnt want, knowing it was wrong to love her master..that was a reason why she had a emotional protector on
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next