House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
midget
Scampi
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:05 pm

One word I can think of to tell you is, car show.. although. I probably just gave away your gift in the one sentence anyways. *Shrugs and closes her eyes, relaxed with the movement on her calves.*

Isolt Lewellyn |
Moving from the counter after he put everything away, I made my way to the same table and sat down near him. Finally placing the mug down and licking my lips, I looked at Henry curiously. "And where is Micah now? Sleeping I take it?" I said this with a smile on my face. The image of that child sleeping was a heart warming one for me. "Maybe that something fun could be something you might enjoy? Along with Micah? Do you both like movies?" I raised an eyebrow. "Or how about go karts? Er, scratch that.. he isn't old enough yet." I shake my head with a slight laugh. "It's hard thinking of plans like these up." I cross one leg over the over, wiggling my toes a little in amusement as I looked down at them.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Henry: "Mhm, a friend of mine watches him while I'm at work and he couldn't hold out for me any longer she said." Freddie always seemed to get Micah to sleep though, and I guess that just meant he felt comfortable around her. She was around more than his mother, and I guess she was sorta like a mother to him, though we had nothing for one another or anything. She was just a babysitter, and watching Micab helped her forget about Maverick. I took a bite out of my sandwich and nodded, listening closely to what she had to say. Going to the movies might work, but what would we see? I liked the sound of go-karts but she did have a point about Micah. Once I swallowed the bite I had taken I chimed in. "I like the idea of a movie, but Micah doesn't really stay very quiet. I'm not really sure what we can do with him coming along..."

*his smiles perks up and he moves his hands to the inside of her leg, massaging one side and then the other* I think going to a car show will be pretty neat. Though you'll probably have to drag me away kicking and screaming... It's a perfect idea. *stops massaging her legs once he reaches her mid thigh and looks up to her blue eyes* How about you? What are your interests? What do you have in mind for a gift? Evay said you knew what you wanted, and if you actually want something then I'd be happy to get it for you.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:33 pm

*Nods her head a little, enjoying the feeling as she opened her eyes to look at him.* Evay has a big mouth.. but she does not lie. She is telling the truth, I have wanted one thing for a while now. Something to remind me of Zabriel, he was a dear friend of mind and seemed to be a father figure before he died a few years back. *She stretches her arms up.* He was a blue wolf with an even lighter shade of blue eyes... but sometimes they seemed of a black coloring. He was the only one I considered a friend through out my whole life of living, he was with me from the start. *Shrugs her shoulders lazily.* I'll be sure to get us both tickets to the next Car show in Washington then. *She smiled.*

Isolt Lewellyn |
I looked up, my distraction gone as I lightly bounced my leg up in down in thought. There was an option of going out to a nice dinner with all of us there, but if he doesn't do well at a theater. Maybe he could be brought home to sleep? No, that would be mean. Oh what do I know? It is better to suggest it rather than stay quiet. "We could always try to do a movie thing in the media room with him and then try to put him to bed? Or after dinner we could place him to sleep and then go out for a movie together? Although I feel bad for leaving him behind, but if he is as chatty as you say. That might be a better option." I told him as I lifted up the mug and brought it back to my lips to drink the remained of the blood, then I abandoned the mug on the table and lean against the chair slightly while looking at Henry.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:35 pm

I kinda wanna roleplay but at the same time, I don't. You feel me?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:40 pm

I understand what you mean, one moment you feel up to it.. maybe like a post or two, and then you don't want to anymore because you're either too tired or too bored. Razz It gets that way.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Yeah… Anyways, it's late. I think I'm headed for bed. Thanks for talking to me :)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:49 pm

You're welcome.(: Goodnight Phoenix!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Henry: Although I really needed to get used to having a two year old, I did like the idea of a nice dinner with her. Maybe I was taking this a different direction than she wanted it, having actually assumed we both liked one another well enough. "He'd probably be exhausted after a movie in the media room, especially if it's something he likes because he'll give full commentary, and we could probably just put him to bed afterwards. Then I could get Freddie to make sure he doesn't wake up with nobody there, if you'd like to go to dinner together." I shrugged my shoulders and took another bite of my sandwich, trying to imagine it. Actually celebrating my birthday for the first time since I lived with my parents. 

I'm sorry... I can't bring him back for your birthday, but I would if I could. *takes one of her hands and intertwines their fingers* I feel really bad that I can't make up for it, but I know what it feels like to lose somebody important so if you'd like to talk about it I'm all ears, anytime. Not that you have to say anything right now, or anytime soon, just whenever. *leans over and presses a kiss to her jaw*

Night Phoenix *snuggles up to Nicolai*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:56 pm

I think I'm going to head home, my dad is being oddly nice and I want to escape and go to bed. Razz Goodnight Linz! (: *Drags Bash home with me on a leash.* This is inhumane. Bed Time Bashy!! Dashing through the snow, with an irritated Bashhh.. *Hums.* I hate Michigan.

*Leans forward and places her hands on both sides of his face as she leans in and kisses him softly before moving away. She got up slowly and sat on him, straddling his lap as she kissed him again and said softly.* No one can bring him back, that is one thing I understand. But something I can remember him by is good enough, Evay thought a metallic wolf necklace would work or maybe a wolf plush toy of a blue wolf. The simplest gifts are enough for me. *She said with a smile.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Apparently I can't leave until the pizza arrives.. >_< I'm not even hungry anymore. Thank God.. *Mutters under his breath.* NO NOT THANK GOD. I'M TIRED. D; So.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:14 pm

I'd prefer sleep to pizza too, I think I might go to bed soon
If anyone ever did that to me they'd lose a hand -_-

*smiles once the kiss is over and places his hands on her hips, looking up at her* I'll figure something out, it'll be great. But is there anything you'd like to do for your birthday? Go to any place to eat or maybe spend some time driving, whatever you'd like.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:21 pm

*Thinks about it for a moment.* I actually like the time we spend driving. It's rather exciting and calming on my nerves if you ask me. *Shrugs and leans in again, kissing him softly. Her hands moving down to his shoulders as she brings her lips across his jaw and back to his own lips. Lightly she nipped his bottom lip, not to draw blood, but just to play with him a little.*

Even if I tried that, Evay would probably attempt to put a muzzle on me. *Growls at Eve.* *Sticks tongue out and groans.* Mom decided to get tacos instead without warning.. so instead of pizza we're greeted with cold tacos... I think I'm gonna go walk home and go straight to bed soon. That's ridiculous. t-_- I think I'll head home now instead aha, goodnight Linz. *Doesn't grab the leash this time, instead just drags him by the collar of his shirt.* Come along Todo. I thought the dogs name was Toto! And hey.. *Growls.* I'm not a dog. *He mumbles.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Night Smile

*chuckles slightly after she nipped his lip and hooks his thumb through her belt loops* Then we'll go driving then, since you like it. *kisses along the line of her jaw and whispers in her ear, though their alone* And if you play your cards right I'll throw in another massage.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Awwww! Morty had a huggle buddy X3 I like the sound of him, can we clone him and mail him to my house? X3 I'm worried about Dilynn :/ She's ben on edge lately with all the werewolf stuff...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:27 pm

I don't understand why it's kinda surprising I'm so offended, it's offensive. I mean, leashing up a werewolf and claiming that my entire race should be driven to extinction... Nevermind, don't worry about it.

I need sleep... But I'm having severe insomnia while watching house and editing Henry's new form. Halp me....
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Try drinking warm milk? I dunno... I didn't say it's surprising, I'm just worried it's really getting to you :/ *Holds out his arms, offering a hug.* Just try to ignore them, darlin', they're idiots for being mean to werewolves, they don't know how cool they are.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:38 pm

You shouldn't be worried, it's not that deep. I'm not going to wolf out and hurt anyone, though I thought about giving the nymph a wolf to really hate... *shakes her head and walks to him, but takes his hand instead of a hug to pull him down onto the couch beside her* I'm sorry for worrying you, I haven't been the best girlfriend lately with everything I've been worrying about and how I'm making you feel.
It's four thirty in the morning and my mom would kill me because the microwave is super noisy and the oven... We won't speak of the oven. It's evil.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Oh... I see... Have you tried closing your eyes and clearing your mind? It's fine, Dilynn. I understand that there's a lot on your mind lately so you might be a bit all over the place mentally, and it's ok to feel down sometimes; everyone has their bad days, right? *Wraps an arm around Dilynn and kisses her temple.* Dunno what you mean about not being the best girlfriend, though, ' cause you're still the best girlfriend I've ever had. *Holds back a chuckle, but does smile a little at his joke, even if it was technically true.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Mhm, it's really cold though. Perhaps I should grab more blankets?

*rolls her eyes at his comment and nuzzles into his chest* I feel like I'm down a lot though, and your always such a happy guy I feel like I'm weighing you down. I really don't mean to, and I'm sorry. I love you, I really do. *presses a kiss to the underside of his jaw* I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.

I'm gonna grab more blankets. If I don't reply, I'm probably trying to sleep or already asleep.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Good idea, more blankets will help Smile I love you too, but you're not weighing me down at all. Heck, all this worrying over you is a good thing, it's making me realise how much I really care for you. *Brushes his fingers through Dilynn's hair a couple times, then snuggles into her.* If there's anything I can do to make you happier, though, let me know. I could give that... Niff?Whatever, I can give that person a good talking too if you want - give her a cowboy to hate - or I could just give you chocolate and shower you with kisses.I'll do whatever it takes to see you smile again, darlin'.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:40 pm

I actually kinda liked Church, I'm glad I went Smile (Last minute dad said I didn't have to go, but I went anyway) I dunno, there's just like... A sense of belonging in the happy environmenr. Exactly! Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:54 pm

I see. I'm glad you had fun ^_^ *Comes downstairs with Jer close behind, eyes narrowed because the light hurts. He has a throbbing headache, so he heads to the kichen to get pain killers and two glasses of water.* *Flops onto the couch.* Why do greatnights always have rough mornings afterwards DX You shouldn't have gotten so drunk, then! You're lucky Alix was there to usher you both back to bed!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:59 pm

Oh yeah, sorry for not really being on last night ^_^ I'm just gonna say that Sammi got drunk too XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:05 am

Trust me, you did not want to be here. The boys wouldn't shut up about lady regions and other inappropriate stuff >.< We what?! You heard me! I should slap you for some of the things you said! *Groans and covers his head with a cushion.* Sorry >.< Whatever -_- And next time, don't threaten to beat up a werewolf. *Grumbles.* Werewolves deserve it -_- *Comes back in with the oain killers and drinks, handig Jeremy two pain killers and a glass of water before taking his own two pain killers, chasing it down with water.* Last night was fun though. Totally worth this hangover. Speak for yourself -_- *Takes the pain killers.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:14 am

awww mortie he sounds perfect ;-; man, there's so many little nice guys and a huge butt world, but im glad you got a cuddle buddy mortie, thats exciting ^-^

scampi- you went to church!? Very Happy Im so happy! How did ya feel? Just happy? Or you Felt happy and...something else you never felt before?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next