House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
midget
Scampi
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 17 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:17 am

Dilynn: Brody seemed to be in a hurry to take Spencer out, but I really started getting the feeling it wasn't Spencer he was focussed on. Could he pick up on what I was feeling? If so, I hope he wasn't upset, because I was supposed to feel accepted in this family and I was having my doubts. I followed along outside though and watched Spencer, my lips turning upward into a smile. I really did want a pet, even if Brody thought it was a bad idea because of all the care. It surprised me he was interested in having children sometime but wasn't very interested in a puppy or something along the lines. Once he pulled me into a hug though I shoved the thought aside and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Nothing, I was just thinking about stuff, like I normally do." I shrugged my shoulders and pressed my forehead into his chest. "Are you disappointed that I don't have parents for you to meet?" 

Sam: "Goofy smile? I don't think I have a goofy smile..." I brought a hand up and rubbed my jaw, trying to hold of a smile back. "And you may think my eyes are great, but your's are fantastic. I mean, ever since I met you I still find them looking even more beautiful everyday. Though, that sounds rather cliche I guess. I guess I'm a sucker for green eyes, I don't know..." I grabbed one of her hands and pressed a kiss to her palm before holding it against my chest. "I'm sure whatever our baby looks like they'll be perfect." Whether it was green eyes and brown hair, brown eyes and auburn hair, or something else entirely they'd be perfect because they were a part of both of us. All this talk was making me wish we were older already though, but it worked out better this way. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:22 am

Why?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:26 am

Eh, emotions piling up and such. Plus Lucy andKirsten were talking in hushed voices about something personal someome had triesd to tell someone, which sounds like what I did lat week -_- Anyway, goodnight. *Finds Jack, snuggles intp him even though he's cold, and falls asleep*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:34 am

:/ oh i'm sorry to hear that.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:47 am

((It's better than hanging around here with a mutt. *Wraps an arm around Alix and walks outside into the snow with her.*))

Ok, Alix was really weird, but really cute as well and I couldn't help but chuckle. "A) All the rooms here are free, so no one's gonna pay him to share a room. B) I keep thinking of Shrek now, like princess Fiona only Jonathan becomes an ogre to be with her. Awww, that's sweet!" I chuckled, nuzzling Alix's neck. "But yeah, I'll help you move into the room next to me, and maybe you'll invite Jonathan over to see it once everything's set up." And then I could play my trick! Muwahahaha! Smirking a little, I captured Alix's lips in a tender kiss, then pulled away, tucking some of her bright red hair behind her ear. "so, Miss Taken, are we gonna get up and do things or are we just gonna stay in bed and be naked until tomorrow morning. To be honest, I'm cool with either option, Jonathan can sleep in my room tonight if he wants."

Nothing? Really? I wasn't buying it, and I knew that she was deffinately lying when she asked about her parents and stuff. "No, of course I'm not disappointed, Darlin'. Don't be ridiculous. Sure it'd be nice to meet your dad and ask him for your hand in marriage one day, but it's not as if I would have to ask him to marry you, so it doesn't really matter." I shrugged a little, kissing Dilynn's head and hugging her tighter but trying not to crush her. "Why the sudden worry about your parents? You wish you could see them or something?" I still hadn't got Dilynn a present yet, maybe, just maybe, I could try and track down Dilynn's folks, if that's what she wanted, but I wasn't sure what Dilynn wanted, I just knew that something about her mom and dad was troubling her. That's what it seemed like, anyway...

"Of course they'll be perfect with us as parents! I am a perfectionist, afterall." I laughed, tilting my head up to kiss Sam's jaw. "I still think that they should have your eyes. And your smile is kinda goofy, you just can't see it because you're you!" Laughing slightly, I sat up and stretched out my arms above my head, arching my back slightly as I did so. "Anyway, I'm gonna brave a cold and have a shower. Are you gonna stay in bed or do something productive." I smirked a little, ruffling Samuel's hair playfully.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:47 am

Goodnight Scampi...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:30 am

My Internet is being wacky, so I'll only be able to post one charrie if anything beyond this.

Dilynn: Letting out a sigh, I pressed my palms against his back, trying to remain composed. "I guess I'd like to have met them, or know if they ever even thought of me, but it's probably better I don't. I mean, what if I have brothers and sisters out there? I'll probably end up taking in little Klossen's and we don't need that. I already drive you crazy anyway." I looked up at him and rested my chin on her chest. "You shouldn't worry about me, I'm alright. I worry, and overthink, it's what I do. If I'm not doing that I'm not sure what else I'd do." Actually, a brother or sister sounded pretty nice too. Somebody to understand my werewolf nature and maybe help me with this worrying problem I have. Next time I'm alone I'll probably dabble into the birth records from the orphanage, use the date I showed up to figure something out. Brody wouldn't be mad if I figured out about my family I don't think, but I'd keep it quiet until I knew for sure what I have. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:42 am

It was probably best if Dilynn didn't meet her parents. That's what she said, but I don't know... I guess I'd have to just listen to her and think of something else for Christmas. The moment she decided that she wanted to track them down and meet them, though, I was gonna do everything in my power to help out. "I hate it when you overthink, though." i murmured, bending slightly to nestle my head into her neck. "Whenever you overthink you get pretty, I dunno, down, and I don't want you to feel down, I want to see you happy." I hated seeing Dilynn so distant and sad and stuff like that, I just wanted to see her enjoying life every day, no matter what was thrown at her, I just... Sometimes I struggled to know how to cheer her up, and today seemed to be one of those days. "If there's anythig I can do to cheer you up, let me know, Darlin'," I said as I pulled away from her neck, looking my girlfriend in her beautiful hazel eyes. "I'd do anything to out a smile back on that face of your's."

It's ok, I'm going to bed in a min. Reply anyway and I'll reply in the afternoon. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:45 am

Soo.. anyone wanna rp? That's my line.. but yeah. Anyone? I wanna switch it up a bit with my characters, I hate playing the same character over and over again. Razz
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:55 am

Ugh I shouldn't have gone to bed so early, now I'm awake and not even tired... Anyway, hey guys, I'm up for rping if you want Evay?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:57 am

Yeah sure, Adam and Genesis?(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Can do yeah, or I have a free character if you wanted to rp different people like you were saying
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Nah, I meant same characters like my usual ones that I constantly rp.. Genesis is actually pretty interesting for me(: Plus maybe I can push her a little to radiate some confidence for her and Adam to actually touch base and become friends. XD I like her. She doesn't talk a lot like other girls. *Raises an eyebrow at Bash and rolls her eyes.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Fair enough then Smile

Adam: He saw her nod and he nodded in return, not quite sure what to say. He hated being so shy, it never got him anywhere. If Erin could see him now she'd offer him a harrassed look and literally shove him towards a confrontation just to loosen his tongue. It'd work as well, which was the sad thing. When it became apparent that neither of them were going to say or do anything else he hesitantly backed off. The best thing he could do was find her book. "It's um probably i-in the back." He gestured in the direction and started heading there, not sure if she'd follow him or not.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:19 pm

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
I nod a little, not sure if he was right or not. But my book just might be there, if not, then I dunno what else to do for the rest of this dreadful day. "Oh. Okay." I said this in a quiet voice, at least I wasn't stuttering anymore. Maybe I wouldn't be as much as an embarrassment as I continue to think I am, I followed him. Nervous about this, the quietness between us was awkward.. so I decided to ask him a few questions. "How old are you?" My voice was still quiet, although I hoped he could hear me, despite him being a mortal.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:31 pm

Adam: He was relieved when he heard her following him, it'd make it easier to have her there so that she could confirm or reject any of the books he found. The back of the library was where the majprity of the foreign books were that were written in a different language since English was obviously the most common language spoken here at the mansion. It made him a bit intrigued about her, she was looking for a latin boouage these days, and latin was pretty much a dead language, it made him want to know a bit about how she was raised and what circumstances lead her to learn the beautiful language. But he couldn't bring himself to ask such personal questions. He was fully expecting to spend the whole search in an awkward silence, so he was really surprised when she spoke. Covering up his surprise with a small smile he glanced over his shoulder to answer her. "16, how old are you? Oh, and what's your n-name, I'm Adam."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:41 pm

I raised an eyebrow, we were only two years apart. Yet I was just about at his height, probably a half inch off. This almost made me laugh, but instead, I nodded politely. "My name is Genesis, and I'm 14. Almost 15 in a few months." Considering I felt like I might be the one asking all the questions, I thought about something else to say. Maybe comment on him being human? There weren't many humans here, as I've noticed. Maybe he was here with a relative or loved one possibly? "So.. you smell like a human." I paused. Was that too weird? Was I being rude? I hope not. "Not many humans live here." I told him, meaning it as a statement. But living it off like a question that I was wondering about.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Adam: He tried not to let the human comment get to him, afterall it just reminded him of all the species that actually lived in the mansion, and of how vulnrable he was making himself purely by being human. He had to be ghe weakest species here, and to be honest that thought terrified him. Just the thought of how he could be killed easily in a second was enough to set off the barely noticable tremer in his hands, andhe quickly shoved his hands into his pockets to conceal it. He'd be fine, Erin promised that he would, well sort of. He shoulders were ridgid as he shrugged, ruining his attempt at looking relaxed. "I, I guess not. I haven't met many o-others... And you're not?" His breath caught on the question and it came out sounding a little strangled. He hoped she said he was wrong and she actually was, but the way she phrased her comments on being human made it sound like she wasn't.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:09 pm

I stiffened a little and tore my gaze away from him, I noticed the sudden shift in him. And for some reason, I really wanted to lie and tell him I was human. But he seemed nice, and I didn't want to lie. I mineswell tell him the truth, taking deep breath I look back at him. "I'm actually a Carpathian... not the as impressive as my uncles and cousin.. but one of them." I looked at him, I could smell a small ounce of fear rolling off of him and sigh. "My mother taught me to not pray off humans... it's inhumane... and my father agrees to it. This is the only place I can be around others like myself without worrying about them pressuring me to feed off an innocent person." Wow. I said a lot, probably only because I wanted to calm his nerves. But knowing me, I probably mentally scared him off.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:15 pm

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Heeyyyyyy Britt!(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:18 pm

haii ooc with michelle and bashy bash? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Interesting nickname. -_- Be quiet Bash. ^_^, but yess! *Stands up from the couch, leaving Genesis to sit alone.* *Feels the weight on the couch lighten up and sighs in relief.* Fatty. Thank you. *He said with a smirk.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Adam: He nodded stiffly, not able to bring himself to look at her despite her saying that she didn't harm humans. He knew that he was being unfair to her, and she probably felt awful because of how scared he was, even though she spent her whole life being raised to go against her nature for the sake of humans; and he was repaying her effort by being scared of her. But he couldn't stop the automatic fear that seeped into his body and caused the shaking. Turning down a random aisle he focused on the books, taking a l hand out of his pocket to trail his fingers along their spines as he searched through the titles. He wouldn't find her book, but he needed the distraction, and the comfort that the books had always granted him. Whole worlds passed under his fingertips just waiting to delve into as an escape. "I'm sorry." He whispered after his breathing had calmed down, and beside the barest of shaking in his fingers he seemed fine once again.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:46 pm

The fear was more noticable, and now I felt like he might dash off. A lot of people in Romania came there because they wanted to see 'vampires', luckily we were smart enough to stay away. One Carpathian I knew went Vampire after he accidentally drained a persons life force.. that Carpathian was my brother. Someone who I never got to know because my uncles killed him before he could do our community any harm. Looking at Adam, I remembered why my parents hated feeding of Humans so much, all because of my brother Aryc. Smiling a little at him, I waved off his apology with my words. "Don't be sorry... I actually admire humans.. they can choose who they want to love and the choice of leaving them.. my species doesn't. We're stuck with the person who the fates choose."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next