House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
Firefly155
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:47 am

Might just take it out on a character, kill someone off who I don't rp...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:49 am

Meh. Might get rid of Marco. Could be interesting.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:54 am

Taking out your anger on a character. It's always the best thing to do >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:56 am

*hooks her thumbs through her belt loops and presses her forehead to his* I'm sorry Brody, I really need to just chill out. Over thinking everything is getting me nowhere. *presses a kiss to his jaw and smiles slightly in an effort to bring a smile out of him* Your parents are right, as all Michaels seem to be all the time.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:57 am

Dayna: Yesterday, Kara had asked me why she was an angel-vampire and not just human like me and Matt. I had been dreading the day she asked that, and I didn't know how to answer her, so I told her that it was complicated, and I would tell her when she was old enough to understand. It was this time the other day when Matt called me, kinda, so I gathered that he would be free now. I found my phone and called his number, it was on speed dial so it was easy enough to call him in case of an emergency. I didn'y want to tell Kara anything before talking it through with Matt.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:06 am

Candi: I sighed, hating this. I really didn't want to go through with this, but it had to be done. I couldn't let Ross keep goung back and forth, just for me. If he wanted to see his family, then he could, and I wouldn't be stopping him. "I don't want you to go, Ross." I said, getting up and turning the television and playstation two off, before walking over to him. "But something tells me it would be best." I took a deep, slightly shaky breath. "Family comes first, always." I pressed a kiss to his forehead and headed to the door. Grabbing the leather jacket, I headed out of the door, an hurried the rest of the way downstairs. That was horrid... I didn't want to do that. But Ross would be better off without me, I was sure of it. I started to make my way into the town.

OOHHHHH I know how to kill Marco.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:09 am

I was just getting ready to go to bed when my phone rang. I groaned annoyedly but picked it up anyway, resisting the urge to throw it across the room. When I saw the caller ID, I lightened up a little and answered it. "Hey, I was just about to go to seep, are you going to sing me a lullaby?" I chuckled a bit but it died down. Wait a sec, didn't I say that Dayna could phone me if there was an emergency? I sat up in bed then, ready to get out and grab my shoes and head to the airport on the next flight back home. "What's up, Dayna? What's happened? I-Is the baby ok?" Now I was really starting to worry, I needed to try and relax, otherwise I'd go insane.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:27 am

Dayna: I smiled at his voice and his comment, before laying down in bed. "The baby's fine, Matt, I'm fine, don't worry." I said soothingly. "But, err, Kara asked me a question I couldn't exactlt answer." I told him, sighing slightly to myself and frowning, "She wants to know why she's half angel, half vampire but we're both human." I explained to him, slowly so I didn't have to repeat myself. "I told her it was complicated, and I'd tell her when she was old enough to understand, but she might ask again..." I trailed off, before I started rambling. Matt probably got the picture anyway.

Candi: In town, I had picked up several bits of loose change from the floor. People were so careless. Although I had found enough to buy myself a coffee in the small cafe Marco took me to on my birthday. I sat at a table for a whole hour with it, thinking about things. I needed to start thinking about my future, how would I earn money? Hmm... I guess I could open up my own cafe like this. Maybe I should take some cooking classes and some school courses, to get a job first, then work towards getting a cafe of my own. The last bit of loose change I left as a tip, it wasn't much, but it was something. I started to head back to the mansion, I'd ask Marco about things when he got home. I was crossing a road, but I hadn't realised there was a car coming. I heard a beep, the car horn, and I ran out of the way. The driver made a sharp turn and collided into a cheap looking tru- That was Marco's truck! My eyes widened at the chaos if it all. So many cars were in the wreck, Marco in the middle of it! I saw flames, and instinctively, I began to run. The driver had missed me, but it was all my fault! In the forest is where I started to cry. There was chance that he survived, but it looked very bad, and the odds were against him. I sat amongst the roots of trees near the edge of the forest, I couldn't move now. I couldn't stop crying either.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:30 am

Ross: I knew that was coming. I had a feeling she didn't want to be with me anymore, and I couldn't blame her. I must've made it sound awful, and it must've been awful having to deal with me gone all the time. I just can't stay grounded in one place, just like every other Newlin I know except for Brady. Then again, Brady always does everything according to perfection. My mother wants me to be just like him and I can't live up to it. I got up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom, heading towards my own so that I could pack. Candi was the only thing keeping me here, and now that she wasn't interested in keeping this relationship up I guess I had to go. But where was I going to go? Back home? No way, not to my alcoholic mother and irresponsible sister. Perhaps my father wouldn't mind me returning? He hadn't been the best, but he never physically hurt me like he did Mel so maybe it would be okay?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 am

Omg omg omg! Imagine if as Ross was heading down to leave, he hears the news on tv, and he hears 'Marco Montaz', and knows it's Candi's brother !

I really am a monster... Poor, poor Candi Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:37 am

"Oh gosh, she's gonna hate me." I groaned, rubbing my face with my hand then running my fingers through my hair. "Just... I don't know, tell her the truth if you think it's best..." Kara-Jayne was gonna hate me, she was gonna hate me and stop calling me daddy and start calling Max daddy, all because we lied about me being her real dad. At least I was there for her all this time and treated her like a daughter, right? That had to account for something, didn't it? Who was I kid, Dayna and I told a major lie that had been going in since she was a baby!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:40 am

linz007 wrote:*hooks her thumbs through her belt loops and presses her forehead to his* I'm sorry Brody, I really need to just chill out. Over thinking everything is getting me nowhere. *presses a kiss to his jaw and smiles slightly in an effort to bring a smile out of him* Your parents are right, as all Michaels seem to be all the time.
Mhmm. Yeah, you need to stop overthinking things 'cause I'm crazy about you and no amount of 'other options' is gonna change that. *Kisses Dilynn quickly and smiles.* So does that mean you're gonna cheer up now?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:11 am

Mhm, I'll cheer up. However, I want you to know that for the past... Well, since you talked to me about having kids, I've been thinking about it and I've decided I want to. Not now, of course, but maybe in two years when I'm in my early twenties. That'll give me some time. I guess I just started getting really excited about having a family and so it just outweighed the bad stuff. I can work out and get back into shape, and I can be sure to use aloe and stuff on my stomach to stop any stretch marks. *reaches a hand up and tugs in her lower lip* Final decision, I promise. I'm up for having a baby, no more back and forth. Taylor was more into than I was and I guess it got to me a bit so I came up with ideas to prevet and reverse any of the repercussions.

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:31 am

*Beams a huge grin and gives Dilynn a tight hug.* Thank you thank you thank you! I'm gonna be a father one day! *Thinks for a moment and pulls back slightly, trying to look serious though he can't stop smiling.* Are you sure about this, I mean, we're gonna have to raise the kid too and I could probably help with things once I learn how to do it, but there's gonna be lots of crying and pooping and stuff. You sure you'll be able to handle it, darlin'? I mean, I'll be there to help but it's all about teamwork so if you can't handle it, well, I can't do it on my own. *Bites his lip as Dilynn tugs on her lips, trying to resist kissing her until he's gotten an answer to his question.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:39 am

Sorry I poofed.

Dayna: I frowned futher at his reaction, dreading it even more now! "I guess telling her the truth would be the best thing to do." I told him, "Let's just hope she doesn't try to bite you!" I said with a small laugh, trying to lighten the mood. "That's another thing, Kara's starting to need blood, so we're going to have to keep an eye on her more now." I told him, but didn't really want to talk about that right now. "I miss you, honey." I told him with a small smile. I couldn't wait until he came home, the days seem to go on forever!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:49 am

T'is ok ^_^

Great, so not only was Kara-Jayne going to hate me but unless I got a constant supply of blood or something - just thinking about having bags of it in the house made me feel a little sick - she was going to bite me! I sighed a little at the thought but then tried to put it out of my mind. "I miss you too. A lot. But, on the plus side, shooting's almost over for me, so I'll be home within the next week for sure. Heck, at this rate I might even be home for halloween! So we wont have to miss each other for too long. And then I'll be able to say hi to the baby in your stomach-" unless that'd look weird, which it probably would. "And we could hug and kiss and maybe plan a romantic meal for two at some point if you're up to it. How does that sound?" I smiled a little just thinking about it and lay down in bed. I really couldn't wait to hug and kiss and, well, be around Dayna again, because here I felt kinda lonely.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:56 am

Dayna: I smiled as I listened to him, I closed my eyes, laying down on the pillow. "I'd like that, I'd like that a lot." I told him softly, I really couldn't wait to see Matt. I smirked to myself as a thought crossed my mind. "Do you think the baby will have my hair or yours?" I asked curiously, because somehow Kara had blonde hair, and it would be nice to have a mini-Matt, but with ginger hair.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:00 am

bored
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:06 am

I'm off to bed now. Reply anyway! Goodnight!

My smile grew as Dayna asked what I thought the baby's hair would look like. "I'm not sure, but I really hope it's ginger. Ginger hair is considered really sexy nowadays and I have to say I kinda agree." I blamed that kid from Harry Potter. As soon as he came on the screen gingers became awesome. Then again, Dayna was awesome and she was ginger, so it kinda made sense that all ginger peoe were awesome. "Yeah, your hair, my eyes and, if it's a boy, my jaw and dimples." Quite the handsome baby, one that'd be popular with girls when he was older. That sounded so awesome! "And if it's a girl then she has to have your smile, not mine." I had a really goofy smile, but Dayna had a smile that warmed your heart and I wanted my little girl to warm people's hearts as well.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:14 am

Dayna: I smiled to myself as he described his possible future child. This was going to be great, it woyld be nice to have another kid aroun here. I felt something cold against my back and gasped. It was then replaced by soft fur. Ahh, Rascal. I understand why I called her it now. I turned over and stoked her, but then yawned. "Well I'm shattered, so I'm gonna head off to bed, goodnight babe. Love you lots." We said goodnight, and I reached over, putting my phone on charge, an very soon after, I drifted off to sleep.

Off to bed too, night guys!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Kyle and I had come home a couple days ago and as much as I liked his family, I was glad to be away from that snow covered, ice cold deat trap of a town. Next time there was a family reunion, they had to visit us, because I wasn't going back! Going off of topic. Aaaanyway! I think Nathalie came back yesterday so I waited until my medication had kicked in and Kyle had gone to work before I ran to Nathalie's room still in my pyjamas, dodge a shirtless Xavier who was sleeping on the floor - how'd he even get down there? Didn't he usually sleep on the top bunk with Natty? - then climbed onto the top bunk and shook my older sister. "Natty. Natty! Guess what? Kyle said he wants to marry me when we're older! He wants to marry me!!! How awesome is that?!" I didn't care if I was waking Nathalie up, I had been dying to tell her this since we came back!

Stirring from my sleep, I could hear a muffled voice, but as my vision got clearer I heard the word 'Marry' and shot right up, wincing as pain shot through my back and neck. "Who's getting married?" I murmured before I realised exactly where I was, and where I wasn't. "Nat, why am I on the floor?"

"November 2nd." I answered, glad that Sierra wasn't mad at me for going. "It's kinda soon but at least we'll get halloween, and then I get to be the vampire for once." Smirking a little, I pulled Sierra into a hug and bite her neck like a vampire would, then pulled away with a  laugh. "trust me, Sierra, November will fly by so fast that you probably wont even realise I'm gone. Heck, you'll probably love not having to put up with sharing a room with me for a whole month." I smiled, leaning over Sierra to get to the food and pulling out a packet of chips and eating some.

"I shall continue in the morning. Right now, I have more important matters to attend to." Wrapping an arm around Ryan's shoulders, my lips found her's in a tender kiss and then I pulled back, resting my head on her shoulder while my free hand came to rest on her enlarged stomach, which was not going to be containing our child for much longer. "I managed to put Bentley to bed, as you can see." I stated with a grin. "He said he didn't know whether he liked me or not, but even that is an improvement on hating me, don't you think?"

I had to bite my lip in order to stop any embarrassing sounds escaping as Kodi kissed my neck, but then I felt his lips against mine and I smiled, returning the kiss and attempting to put some passion behind it, which was something I hadn't really done before. Fingers on one hand wove into Kodi's medium-length brown hair while the fingers on the other hand grabbed a fistful of his shirt, trying to pull it up and off of that nicely toned body that I had only seen a few times but, in all honestly, I really really liked. My hands were a little shakey with the leftover nerves, but I trusted Kodi, and I knew that everything was going to be ok, even if I did do something stupid and mess up, so it was all good, I just needed to stop worrying about the stupid little things and just focus on giving Kodi what he - no, what we - needed.

The Galian Beast unfaded with Darkess, for the second time within 12 hours. He decided then that he wasn't going to try for a round three and just held Darkess close to him, his head on her chest at a safe angle, listening as his wife's heartbeat slowly calmed down. "We should probably wake up the kids in a minute." He practically purred, the hormones that made him happy and relaxed after fading perhaps working a little too well. "We need to get them breakfast and tell them that Lilly and the Host has gone and that we're the bosses."

Once breakfast was done, I sat that the table with Claire, Tifa, Marlene and Zidane who sat in his high chair looking at us eating. I guessed Sierra and Denzel had already gone out. Good, one less person to laugh at my pink hair. I played with a lock of hair that fell down to the side of my face and frowned, tucking it back into the hood of my jacket. "Are you sure this will come out, Teef?" I asked my wife as I moved my omlette around on the plate a little before cutting a piece off and eating it.

Preparations for the new school were well on the way. I had already designed the mostly wood building and, thanks to James notebook, been able to find trusted buisness that had supplied us with materials, as well as a cotractor and around 50 buildings. First of all, however, we had to clear a space for the shool which involved cutting down some trees - the tree trunks would then be used in the building of the school. We had been given the machines to move the fallen trees to a place where they could remain dry, but the cutting of the trees... Well, that was something we could do, and by we, I meant Jamie and I, and perhaps a few other people some other day - it would day more than one day - if I could rally the support. Walking to Jamie's room only a couple hours after I had seen him to teach him a few basic academic lessons, as well as cook him dinner, I walked to the boy's room below my apartment and knocked. "Jamie, would you like to assist me in some manual labor? I could use your help." And, if Jamie was to take over in the future, he may have to learn how to cut down trees for future reference.

"It is to someone who very rarely sees someone training to fight." I answered with a slight shrug. I was used to... Well, just everyday life now, and training for anything was out of the ordinary in my small town. "Would it not be more challenging if the dummy moved? I mean, I highly doubt someone would stand still while you punched them." A slightly mischievous look crossed my face as I levitated the dummy and sent it moving towards the woman, as if ut was about to attack her, then I would make it dodge when she tried to punch it.

Titanium? Not gold? I bit my lip trying to word things in a way that wouldn't exactly be shooting down Sam's ideas but would result it us sticking to the gold rings. "I'm sure gold rings wont break, I mean, gold can be pretty sturdy. I told my fiance, hoping he took the bait. "I like the thought of engraving it, though. Perhaps on the inside we could have our names and the date we got married on, and then on the outside... I don't know." Looking down at my engagement ring, I pursed my lips in thought. "A celtic pattern like this?" I held my hand up to Sam to show him the celtic pattern on the engagement ring and shrugged.

I nodded my head in understanding and pulled Alix back into a hug, hiding my face in the crook over her neck as I tried to regain composure and not cry like I had been for the past couple of weeks. "I'm still sorry, e-even if you're not- not mad at me." I took a couple breaths to calm myself and once I was sure I wouldn't break down, I pulled back and wiped my eyes. "I'm glad your back, at least there's still two people left in my life." Well, left in my life in the mansion, I mean, I still had my sister, her family and Dayna, but they didn't live here anymore so I rarely saw them, though Bex had helped out a lot in the search for Abby. "Things have been pretty tough and... We still haven't found her. I-I don't care if she doesn't want to come back, I just need to know she's safe and not on the streets with no money and stuff, y'know? Especially not in this weather." In weather like this, someine could freeze to death at night, and just thinking that that someone could be Abby made me terrified for her.

It sounded like Dilynn was implying that she was paying for dinner, which I wasn't too pleased about since the gentleman should always pay for dinner - at least that was what dad had told me - but she did have a point, and she was letting my buy her a sweatshirt or a pair of jeans to make up for it so... I guess I could make one exception to the gentlemanly rule. "Sounds good, darlin." I murmured, kissing my girlfriend's neck a little before deciding to stop with all the snuggling stuff so that we could get on with our plans. "Do you wanna do stuff in the bathroom first or shall I?" I asked Dilynn as I got up and headed towards the drawers to put on some fresh clothes, non-slept-in clothes.

Holy s***, Sammi was blushing! It was so adorable! I chuckled a little at how the seductive Samantha Phoenix could be made to blush by her dad's comments and quickly kissed the top of her head, hugging her a little tighter. "Trust me si- uhh, I mean Henry, I used to be exactly the same way, but Sammi changed that; she's special." I wasn't the kind of guy to be mushy, but if I was I would've pointed out that out of all of the girls I had f***ed - and trust me, there were LOADS of women who had gotten a piece of the Jace-meister - Sammi was the only one who had managed to capture my heart. "And Mary, you shouldn't be so harsh on your husband, I mean, compared to me what he's saying isn't that bad." I smirked as I began to feel more at ease, because, well, lets just say that now knew what they meant went they said girls date guys who're like their dad!

I really hated the call I got from school that day. Cody beaten up by bullies and then TJ gets into a fight with them! Since TJ was in detention, we picked Cody up from school and took him straight to the hospital. There were no broken bones, thankfully, just bruised bones, and the doctor put Cody on some pain medication that made him sleepy. About half an hour after we had come home, Cody was sleeping on the couch wit ice packs and cold flannels pretty much everywhere to ease the pain, Kit sleeping peacefully beside him, when TJ came home. He was about to head upstairs but I stopped him with a, "Not so fast. Kitchen. Now." I could tell that TJ didn't want this lecture, but he was getting it, and he got it as soon as we stepped into the kitchen. "Tyler Jeremy Stevenson what the hell were you thinking? I understand that you wanted to protect your brother but there's a difference between proctecting him and beating the living daylights out of those who pick on him! And what's this I hear about you provoking one of them yesterday? Cody said you said something to one of them and that's why he got beat up today! Care to explain things?" Perhaps I was being a but too harsh on TJ, but I didn't like the thought of him provoking people or beating them up one bit.

I got a little worried when Dayna gasped but then she sounded fine so I smiled, relaxing. "I love you too, sweet dreams." I said to my wife before we both hung up. Setting my phone down on the bedside table, I snuggled into bed and closed my eyes. 'Just three more days, Matt, you can do it.' A part of me now dreaded going home because KJ would know that I wasn't really her father and she'd hate me for lying and she'd treat me different, but at least I got to see Dayna again, at least I'd soon be able to snuggle into her at nights again. With that in mind, I smiled a little and then fell asleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:47 pm

I know it's gonna be really long but can Scampi type up Dayna and KJ's conversation? I wanna see what happens :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:34 am

Listening to country music with Brody and Kiara because we're just that awesome Cool Heck yeah! *Rolls eyes a little but smiles and listens to the music.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:03 am

lol XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:10 am

It was ruined by messed up laptop Sad You have music on your iPod. But I can't just suddenly play country music in the middle of the laptop! DX Plus I'm getting tired Radcal Flatts :/ *Gasps.* How can you say that?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next