House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
rae
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:47 am

Tra da! The end!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:52 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:54 am

Now where did the others go?...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:08 am

idk
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:10 am

I just twinged something in my ribcage DX Stupid cough!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:22 pm

lliiinnzzz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:53 pm

You always spot me, perhaps I need better lurking skills. Hola britt Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:54 pm

Sorry guys I fell asleep ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Sleepy...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Sames. Anyway I need to get ready, byee!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Bye Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:26 pm

I spots a rae!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Me too! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:13 pm

((Sleeping))

"There are other vampires here that can help you control your blood thirst, but I could shadow you at school if you wish." Walking in, I set the tablet on the desk in front of Jamie and perched on the edge tlof the desk. "However, I do not know of this 'Aging problem'. Please elaborate, child." Of course there would be aging problems, but did they not start later in life for those born as vampires? Unless Jamie was different... If so then I would have to find a way around it... Perhaps I could educate him myself? Though my knowledge would probably be very outdated... What was I to do?

Kyle and I had come home a couple days ago and as much as I liked his family, I was glad to be away from that snow covered, ice cold deat trap of a town. Next time there was a family reunion, they had to visit us, because I wasn't going back! Going off of topic. Aaaanyway! I think Nathalie came back yesterday so I waited until my medication had kicked in and Kyle had gone to work before I ran to Nathalie's room still in my pyjamas, dodge a shirtless Xavier who was sleeping on the floor - how'd he even get down there? Didn't he usually sleep on the top bunk with Natty? - then climbed onto the top bunk and shook my older sister. "Natty. Natty! Guess what? Kyle said he wants to marry me when we're older! He wants to marry me!!! How awesome is that?!" I didn't care if I was waking Nathalie up, I had been dying to tell her this since we came back!

Stirring from my sleep, I could hear a muffled voice, but as my vision got clearer I heard the word 'Marry' and shot right up, wincing as pain shot through my back and neck. "Who's getting married?" I murmured before I realised exactly where I was, and where I wasn't. "Nat, why am I on the floor?"

I allowed Sierra to lead me towards the lake, swinging our hands in between us a little like we were, well, like when we were teenagers, which was only a couple months ago for Sierra. Weird, huh? She went for 15 to 22 and had to buy all new clothes and adjust to being an adult and stuff and it's only been a couple months but she's adjusted really well especially considering the fact that we, you know, faded during that first month. I couldn't help but smile at her as we walked, and then Sierra sat down under the shade of a tree, so I did the same, setting the picnic basket down on the other side of me and pressing a kiss to Sierra's cheek. My bright blue eyes looked around and the lake and the light flitering through the tree. It was actually kinda romantic. "You know, this is a really nice place." I told Sierra, holding her hand. "We should come here more often. Maybe when it's a bit cooler though and, uhhh, when I come back from my next mission." I mumbled the last bit, a part of me wishing Sierra didn't hear it but she was a vampire so she probably did - even if she didn't, she'd probably hear it in my thoughts. I couldn't meet her gaze either, because I wasn't sure how Sierra would take the news. I think she didn't like me being in the WRO, I mean, when we first met a couple years ago she pretty much begged me not to join and now I had joined so... But I really liked being a part of the WRO and didn't want to stop going on missions and fighting and stuff, I just hoped Sierra understood that and didn't get mad at me...

"Mhmm." Hope answered with a nod of her head, clinging onto Ryan but trying not to hurt her baby brother that was in Ryan's tummy. "I lile playing with Bentley. I miss playing with mommy and Demi-tree, but I like you and daddy better. You're a good mommy, even if you have a boy's name." The little girl giggled, then let out another yawn, resting her head against Ryan's side. "Can we play tomorrow?" Bentley could join if he wanted, but Hope wanted to play with Ryan for a change.
((Just pointing out that Hope's not a toddler anymore. She's 6 and will be 7 in November (She ages a year every 3 months)))

It was strange for Bentley to accept me like this, and I wasn't sure whether to take this as a sign that he was beginning to trust me or simply the fact that he was too tired to wait for his mother to return. Either way I took advantage of the moment and picked the little boy up in my arms. "Yes, I can see that. You've had quite a busy day with Hope and now you're about to fall asleep in my arms." Chuckling as I teased the boy, I set him down in his crib and pulled the blanket up to his shoulders. "Do you usually take a certain toy to bed with you?" I asked the toddler, looking around at the variety of cuddly toys. Perhaps I should get him a cuddly toy too, although I doubted bribing him would help me gain his trust... Then again, he was young, so it could possibly work...

"A romantic comedy sounds great, Kodi." I grinned, leaning into him slightly as I walked. "Romantic comedies are perfect for couples who want to snuggle. Well, so I've heard anyway, since I tend to just watch childish Hope-friendly movies." Although, saying that, I did like Alvin And The Chipmunks, although I always have since I was a little girl. Shaking myself out of my thoughts, I looked up to my handsome boyfriend/future-fiance and asked, "Do you know any good romantic comedies we could watch?"
((I feel like just skippying with these two XD))

"Good, now Sunday family time will include all of the family." Of course it'd be really hard, I mean, Zack would probably be wary of Giselle and Abby would probably hate me and yell at me for inviting her, but if we gave it some time the twins would eventually come around or at least get used to their mum being there and maybe then we'll be able to mend the broken bonds in this family, especially between Giselle, Zack and Abby. "You have to be there for their birthday as well." I quickly added as it popped into my mind. "It's a couple months away but I think it'd be good if they saw their mum actually celebrating the day they were born - see that you're happy to have had them, y'know?" Lifting the pancakes to Giselle's face in an attempt to get her to eat, I smiled a little before adding, "Have you, you know, attempted dating since me? 'Cause I think you need someone to be there for you, and I can't be there for you [url=x-apple-data-detectors://0]24/7[/url]..."

"You? Drawing? Haha, good luck, Suzie." I teased my girlfriend, walking to the bathroom and kissing her head as I passed her. I started the 'Logan beauty regime' as soon as I got into the bathroom and had shut the door behind me, brushing my teeth and shaving just a little bit so that my beard wasn't so messy and long - I had kinda grown to lime the beard now, even though it had irritated me at first - and, once that was done, I started running the shower water stripped down and got into the shower for the first time in, like, days.

Brushing my teeth, doing my hair and washing my face didn't take too long, only 5 minutes. What took up the rest of the 25 minutes I was in the bathroom was the fact that I was debating whether or not to take a bath. I just sat on the edge of the bathtub, looking at the mirrors and thinking it through in my head. A couple of times I attempted to take off the baggy jumper, but fear caused me to just pull it back down again. After 20 minutes of arguing with myself, I gave up and left the bathroom, not really paying attention to what Tyler was doing with the notepad as I clambered into bed and snuggled into him, playing with the small patch of hair on my partner's chest. "I'm sorry for breaking down, Tyler, I really am, I just... I haven't been the same since Robyn was born and, on top of a bunch of other things, I just... I don't feel pretty anymore..." It was stupid, and Tyler probably thought it was stupid too, but it was just the way I saw myself after having my third child. I'll just never look the way I did when I was younger, and I'd deffinately never have the same body.

Miss Mary Matt? What kind of game was that?! Galian had never heard of that game in his entire life and as Lucius showed him how to play, the Beast got even more confused. "Uhhh... Who's Miss Missy Matt?" The demon asked his son, giving Darkess a quick pleading look that screamed 'Help me!' before turning his attention back to Lucius before he could notice Galian's glance.
((never heard of that game. Ever.))

I had intended to take a shortcut through the mall, but it wasn't open this early, apparently, so I had to go through the car park instead. There was none one here, just scent of people I didn't know and cars and didn't know and... Rose? I stopped in my tracks on the space I was in. It was a scent that was at least a day old, but it smelt weird. Rose and three other people and... No, it wasn't dad, it was just simular... A vampire! And a vehicle! Come to think of it, I hadn't seen Rose around the mansion yesterday and I always saw her. Now I was getting worried, a part of me screaming that Rose was in trouble and I needed to go and help her, and another part of me yelling that if I went to rescue her, she'd realise I was running away and try to stop me, maybe even tell dad of my plans, and then he'd have a head start and catch up and drag me back to the mansion, back to hell.Setting down my guitar, I clenched fistfuls of hair as my angel side  - the 'Help people and do good things' side - fought against my vampiric side - the 'Do what you have to to survive' side - and then let out a snarl and picked up my guitar again, annoyed with myself as I started tracking down Rose by following the vehicle's scent. I was probably gonna be my at myself for risking being caught by dad, but I couldn't let Rose get hurt!

"All the more reason to tell him." I teased Toby, ruffling his hair and then giving him a little hug back, his puppy dog eyes having no effect since I wasn't actually gonna tell Hayden. "Oh come on, Tobster, I'm not that mean! And even if I was, Hayden wouldn't laugh at you, he'd laugh with you, I mean, sure he'll find it funny but he wont billy you over the toothpaste 'stache!" Detangling myself from the little boy! I got out of his bed and stretched my limbs. "Anyway, I'm gonna got and get out of my pjs and then we're gonna have breakfast! All four of us!" Well, Sora wouldn't be eating because I had to - ugh - breastfeed her, but she'd be there. Saluting to Toby, I left his room and went to mine and Hayden's, quickly changing into some underwear, short shorts, knee-high socks and a fair normal t-shirt before heading into Sora's little room. "Alright, little Gremlin, no more sleep for you, breakfast time." I told Sora as I picked her out of the crib, grumbling a little as I began to breastfeed her - I really hated it, it just felt so weird!

I smirked as Dilynn mentioned how bad I was at following instruction, but then I had to resist the urge to cover my chest, since the fact that Dilynn was staring at the chest hair made me nervous about it. Nervous were soon replaced with adrenaline though as I felt Dilynn tugging on my jeans. Oh gosh, I so needed this. "Ok, Miss Klossen, I promise to follow instruction this time, as long as you follow the instrucion too." A brief kiss to Dilynn's lips and I turned away, lowering my jeans and taking them off. As I waited for Dilynn to remove her own jeans, I pulled the covers back on the bed and lay down, smirking over at my beautiful girlfriend.   "Happy now?" I asked, patting the bed beside me, doubley checking that the protection was on the bedside table beside me, ready to be put into use."

"My fiance, the fast food boy." I grimaced jokingly and then just smiled. "That sounds like a good idea. I'm not exactly sure why tou wod want to pay my dad back but I respect your decision on that, so both of us getting a job would really help to pay my father back." I ate the breakfast Sam prepared ((??? I remembered something about breakfast...)) and then added. "So you will be fast food boy and I will be... Perhaps I could get a job as a preschool assistant? It would help give me more experience with children when it comes to my teacher training at least, right?" Yeah, the more experience I got, the better I'd be when it came to the education side of things in a year's time.

"Unfortunately I don't think the laser tag staff will appreciate my abs. Unless they're women." smirking at Sammi, I finished the apple and threw the core in the bin with epic aim before kissing my girlfriend on the lips. "I'll be right back." I said before jogging upstairs and entering Sammi's room, pulling on a tight t-shirt show it showed of my manly figure. After grabbing my wallet and shoving it in my jeans, I headed downstairs and picked Yuki up, setting the cat on the floor as a kinda hint that it needed to, you know, go and do something. "So, you ready to go, gorgeous?" I asked my girl, tucking some of her bright blonde hair behind her ear.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:39 pm

morninh

morning!

yay i got it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:23 am

Bleh. Maths is boring!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:28 am

mine is fun :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:30 am

Lucky! I'm in Phsychology now. I'll be back in 1hr30mins.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:41 am

kkk
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:47 am

Omg... There's 14.4g of fat in one pot noodle :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:26 am

o.o wow

and omg..tummy..sick..bleh DX fiber why must you hurt... DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:29 am

Fiber hurts you? O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:30 am

im trying to eat this granola cereal thing and my stomach is killing me DX I cant eat anymore and god Is gonna kill me for tossing out a good amount of food DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:42 am

Hmm I see... Well next time try a smaller amount, and if you feel as if you can eat more, then have another small portion Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:43 am

i just shoved it in the fridge XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content