House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
rae
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
10 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:04 am

Uhhh, kiss? XD Just kidding, just kidding! You're just so handsome XD What do you usually do, Henry? Actually, no, what do you do for fun? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:26 am

Sorry I poofed, got distracted by food and homework ^_^

Sammi: I nodded, since I had just shoved a big spoon of the boring breakfast cereal into my mouth. Once swallowed I explained, "I woke up and didn't realise it was Saturday so I got ready for school." I blushed quite a bit, since my skin was so pale, it was very visible. I felt really stupid, "So, uhh, I thought I might as well get it done." I continued, "Sorry if I woke you..." I apologised, I guess me flopping on the bed must of done it... Oops...

Ben: I did as Rose said, pushing Cassy ahead, she was my sister, so ofcourse I would try to protect her, but then they blocked the door. I grabbed my sister's hand and pulled her behind me. "Rose, what's plan B?!" I asked frantically.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:34 am

Should Abby show up now?

"Its ok, babe. This just means that we can go to the laser tag place earlier." Haha! Sammi's blush was adorable! And rare too! I kissed the heated cheek and then scratched behind Yuki's ear before grabbing an apple, sinking my teeth into it. "Ok, so today's plan is to kick your *ss in laser tag, grab a bite to eat-" Have a little talk about moving in and meeting my parents online. "And then kiss your *ss better, right? Unless you wanna do something else after food?" I asked, hopping onto the counter beside Sammi and eating my apple.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:37 am

Rose ran, going after the older vampire, she threw herself at him and held onto him "Go now!" she noticed carden was able to run to the door and open it, dragging out the others. Once they were in the sun, Rose was thrown towards the fireplace, she seen the tools for it and she grabbed one, getting back to her feet and glaring at them both 'Well well, seems that your little plan worked, too bad that you're gonna be the one stuck here.' the vampire laughed and she growled ((Yeah then ben obviously comes back and gets killed and crap so XD and thats when rose would lose her mind and attack the vampire))
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:45 am

Standing outside, I could here Rose and her friends inside, smell the blood mixed with the vampires' scents. It almost made me sick to think they'd kidnap their prey, not just bite them then leave. Sadistic jerks. I snarled under my breath, then stashed my backpack and guitar in a bush so that no one would steal it. Once I was sure it was well-hidden, I crept into the building, following the scent down some steps and towards what I guessed would be the basement. Hopefully I'd be able to get there before any harm came to Rose, at least. When I reached the downstairs room, my eyes widened as I noticed Rose backed up against the fireplace. Sure she was strong but she was no vampire! If I didn't do something she'd die. Insticts taking over, I crouched as a feral snarl escaped my throat and as soon as the adrenaline started pumping in my veins, I lunged at him, tackling him to the ground and punching him in the jaw. I wouldn't kill him - my angel side stopped me from killing anyone, I just couldn't do it - but I would knock him out to protect Rose.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:46 am

Sammi: My blush started to fade as I smirked, "You really think you can beat me at lasertag? HA! I could beat you with one hand behind my back!" I teased, I was always able to beat my brother and his friends and they were all older than me! So I thought I was pretty good at lasertag.

Ben: Okay, Cassy was safe but Rose wasn't! I silently ran back in, swiftly grabbing one of the metal folded up chairs against tne wall, hitting the guy in the back of the head with it. Ouch... I backed away slightly, worried, but Rose needed to go!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:47 am

ugh just ignore ben's post -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:53 am

And so the double rping issues start. *Lesigh.*

"I'd like to see you try, Sammi. Heck, I'd even place a bet on that!" Big words, but I was so confident I'd win that I wasn't afraid to say it. Eating more of my apple, I shifted into Sammi's lap just for fun and closed her booklet. "No more homework, baby. Save that for tomorrow and focus on getting ready for laser tag." Said the guy who was shirtless and had left his wallet upstairs... Meh, oh well, I'd get that stuff in a minute once breakfast over.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:54 am

okay im guessing abby went for the minion sooooo

The older vampire froze and he turned "Well well. Looks like we got ourselves a little hero." he grabbed Bens head "Too bad you only played hero for a few seconds." he snapped his neck and laughed, shaking his head "What a pathetic human." he looked back at rose

Rose stared, her eyes widen,plus, she was frozen. She knew abby came to help and she was glad. Her hand gripped the tool she had in her hand and something snapped at her "you bas***d!!" she ran at him just like when she was a dhampir, she still had that slight speed and sences. She attacked him and sure, she got some hits, but she clearly lost it, she started stabbing the tool in his chest, getting his heart, she was yelling at him, her pupils small as anything, She heard carden yelling at her to say that he was dead. When she looked, the vampire was dead. She looked over at Ben and crawled over to him, her hands and her shirt and face had blood, and blood splatters on her face. She pulled ben into her arms and cried silently, when carden came close to help she held up the tool and pointed it at him "Dont come any closer!" she yelled "Stay away from him!" she wasnt going to let Ben go. Everything was shut out around her. She needed to protect Ben..

.-. i already made a post though... >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:05 am

I had just knocked out the minion when I heard Rose screaming. Turning around, my eyes widened at the sight. One of Rose's friends dead and now Rose was stabbing the other vampire, his blood splattering all over her. "Rose don't!" I exclaimed but it was too late, I had just witnessed my friend kill someone. My heart sank and I felt like running out and crying, but I could tell Rose needed me right now so I forced myself to stay. It took all my courage to walk over to the Vampire's body and close his eyes. It wasn't the blood that scared me - obviously - it was just the death, the murder, I just... It was hard to cope with... Approaching Rose from behind so that she didn't hit me with that metal thing, I crouched behind her. "He'll be in Heaven, Rose. He'll be safe there, and I know because I've been there myself... If Zack ever gets his wings, he'll take you to see him. It's not a goodbye, it's a... A see you later..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:16 am

Sammi: I smirked and looked him up and down, "So you're planning on going out like that?" I taunted. "I am ready, babe, are you?" I pressed a kiss to his cheek since I couldn't resist, before finisning my cereal.

Blehh :/ The shower melted my brain... And Idk what to put for Cassy... She saw Ben get killed and ran off, found a hidinb spot and cried.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:25 am

Dilynn: I really hadn't thought covering my chest was a big deal, I was just a little embarrassed to walk into the room without a shirt on because, well, I didn't have the best chest exactly. Sure, some girls had worse, but some girls had much more. I wasn't sure yet if Brody was fond of just enough or excess anyway. Brody really did have a way with words though, and a way with his lips, so my arms fell from guarding my chest and I pressed my hands against his chest. "I thought we had discussed you were supposed to be on the bed? Disappointing cowboy, I figured you were one to follow instruction." My lips curved upwards into a smile, though my eyes focussed on his chest rather than his face. Brody had chest hair? I figured he was more of a clean chested kind of guy, but the chest hair made him look all the more ruggedly handsome so I was alright with it as well. I moved one of my hands down to his waistband and tugged on the already unbuttoned and unzipped jeans. "It's a little harder to get jeans off while lying down though, these should probably go first."

Sam: "If your dad does give us money for the wedding, just let him know that after we've gotten settled down and such I'll pay him back. I don't want to take any handouts..." The pride of paying for our own wedding would be a lot better than the shame of taking money from her father. It's not exactly uncommon, since the brides parents usually pay for weddings, but I just wash the guy who felt comfortable allowing people to just pay for things for me. "If your to get a job though, I should probably get a job. I don't want to be here alone all day while your at work when I could be doing something productive. It's probably a really good idea though. I'm sure I can get a job as a clerk someplace or maybe a cook at a fast food place or something." 

*chuckles and shrugs* I usually read, though I admit I've been playing quite a few video games since I started working at the store. I get discounts and stuff, so it's pretty easy to get games. What do you do for fun?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:25 am

"Unfortunately I don't think the laser tag staff will appreciate my abs. Unless they're women." smirking at Sammi, I finished the apple and threw the core in the bin with epic aim before kissing my girlfriend on the lips. "I'll be right back." I said before jogging upstairs and entering Sammi's room, pulling on a tight t-shirt show it showed of my manly figure. After grabbing my wallet and shoving it in my jeans, I headed downstairs and picked Yuki up, setting the cat on the floor as a kinda hint that it needed to, you know, go and do something. "So, you ready to go, gorgeous?" I asked my girl, tucking some of her bright blonde hair behind her ear.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:26 am

Video games! Video games video games video games!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:30 am

Rose shook her head "Get away." she held ben tighter. She didnt mean to snap at her friend but...she didnt know how to cope with this. This was her first kill. She heard more footsteps and she glared, "Stay away! Dont touch him!" she heard a voice. It sounded familiar but she didnt know who's voice it was. But it seemed to calm her down. 'Its okay..you're safe now.' she dropped her weapon and she was pulled into a hug and helped up. Rose looked at Abby "abby.." she smiled just slightly before being brought outside into the light, carden was being taken care of and he was holding Cassy. She was crying. She felt bad that she couldnt save Ben. Noticing she was being sat in a van, she sat there and looked up at the man who smiled warmly at her 'Its been a long time, Rose.' he kissed her head 'my beautiful daughter..' Rose couldnt believe this. He was her father!? but how!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:31 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/16/37/61/44/best_r10.jpr

That's the only one I could see the end of XD It wouldn't let me copy the link DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:40 am

Are you fucking kidding me? -_- Ugh. Angrh now -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:53 am

I smirked as Dilynn mentioned how bad I was at following instruction, but then I had to resist the urge to cover my chest, since the fact that Dilynn was staring at the chest hair made me nervous about it. Nervous were soon replaced with adrenaline though as I felt Dilynn tugging on my jeans. Oh gosh, I so needed this. "Ok, Miss Klossen, I promise to follow instruction this time, as long as you follow the instrucion too." A brief kiss to Dilynn's lips and I turned away, lowering my jeans and taking them off. As I waited for Dilynn to remove her own jeans, I pulled the covers back on the bed and lay down, smirking over at my beautiful girlfriend.   "Happy now?" I asked, patting the bed beside me, doubley checking that the protection was on the bedside table beside me, ready to be put into use."

"My fiance, the fast food boy." I grimaced jokingly and then just smiled. "That sounds like a good idea. I'm not exactly sure why tou wod want to pay my dad back but I respect your decision on that, so both of us getting a job would really help to pay my father back." I ate the breakfast Sam prepared ((??? I remembered something about breakfast...)) and then added. "So you will be fast food boy and I will be... Perhaps I could get a job as a preschool assistant? It would help give me more experience with children when it comes to my teacher training at least, right?" Yeah, the more experience I got, the better I'd be when it came to the education side of things in a year's time.

I was tense as the guy approached Rose, and I followed them outside, not wanting Rose to fall into danger again. And the the guy called Rose his daughter. But... Rose's parents were dead! Then again, Trent thought his dad was dead and then he suddenly showed up. This wasn't wanted to think about right now, him or family or anything. I wouldn't have the chance to say goodbye to Rose now, since she was obviously preoccupied, but I had to go. Heading over to the bush, I pulled on my backpack and grabbed my guitar, lookig back to Rose one more time before beginning to walk away, trying not to break down into tears.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:54 am

Poor Scampi D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:00 am

bBlehh. Well I sent it to you via facebook XD I can't wait to get an actual camera, the quality will be so muh better.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:02 am

Rose looked over at abby "Abby!' she called out to her best friend. Why did it look like she was running away? It worried her a bunch. She got up and walked slowly to abby since her adrenaline was high from the trama that was coming to her. "Dont go.." she said, starting to approach her now.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:14 am

Damn it, I was so close to just disappearing but Rose had noticed me! Tears started filling up in my eyes and I shook my head. "Just let me go, Rose. I-I don't wanna be here anymore." Pulling my sleeve down to cover my hand, I wiped some of the blood off of her face. "Make sure my brother treats you good, ok? A-And don't tell him as soon as you get back to the mansion, give me a chance to run." Once Rose's cheek was clean, I quickly kissed it, but even that was probably a mistake. "I gotta go. Dad'll probably be getting up to wake me and Zack up in a minute..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:30 am

Rose studied her "But why are you going? I cant have you gone too." her eyes filled with tears "I lost ben..I dont need to lose you too.." she lowered her eyes "and im just...tramatized...I need you to be there for me..." she looked at her, rose's ears pinning to her head
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:39 am

"It's none of your buisness why I'm going!" I snapped, but now she was starting to make me feel bad, but I just couldn't change my mind. "It's just... It's best for all of us if I leave. I'll need to start over and I need to stop being the screw-up in everyone's life." Dropping the guitar, I allowed myself to give Rose a final hug, burying my tear-stained face into her shoulder as I mumbled. "My brother will be there for you, but I can't be there for you anymore. I'm so so sorry." And then, before Rose could convince me to stay, I pulled back, picked up my guitar and ran off again, leaving without a goodbye because it'd hurt me too much. There'd be no detours now, no doing good deeds for anyone, my main goal was to just disappear out of the lives of everyone I knew and create a better life for myself elsewhere, somewhere where love couldn't crush me and somewhere where broken families didn't exist and no one bullied me or gave a damn about me being crazy and having bright red hair. I just needed to find somewhere where the things that had harmed me mentally couldn't reach me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:45 am

Rose lowered her eyes and went back to her 'father' and sat in the van, sighing as she spoke with him 'Im sorry that this is too much for you. The parents you seen that died? They werent your parents. They were a pair of dhampirs that wanted a child and when you were born..your mother wasnt ready, so she made sure you were with a family that was. Im sorry that we left you, Rose. We shouldnt have. But...Your mom wanted to be a guardian. And as I can see, you're a guardian with cat ears.' he chuckled softly and kissed her head 'we should take you back to your mansion where you were staying. Then..I'll get some therapy for you..' he went to the driver's side and Rose curled up on the seat, crying softly. Upset that she couldnt save ben.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next