House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
rae
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:53 am

*Looks up a little at Joshua.* Everyone argues a lot...
It's not arguing, it's talking... In loud voices? *Sighs.* For such a quiet kid, you do ask quite a few questions. *Looks back down.* Sorry.

Back! ^_^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:55 am

Omg, HOI is working on my iPod again! Yay! X3

And we don't usually argue, Genesis, it's actually pretty rare.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:58 am

I got elbowed in the back of head today at practice *huggles Jaspar* But I got a few tackles, even if it was just a scrimmage it was pretty great.
Hello guys...
Oh, hey guys Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:01 am

*Nods her head and sinks into the couch more.* *Glances at Genesis and walks towards the front door in a black pencil skirt and a light blue blouse. Leaving for work.* Isolt's butt got bigger. *Mumbles against the couch cushions.* Don't say that! She's like our sister. >_> Mhmm... So please. No butt comments. *Nods head and presses his face into the couch cushions with a groan.* I just miss Jennaveive and our daughter... that's all. *Perks up a little.* Uncle Klain is having a baby...? Aren't you too young? *Glances at him.* 300 years old is young. I'm older than that. ... *Leans back into the couch.*

I don't wanna do my essay. And my dad's being an asshole. __.__ Hey Linz!(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:04 am

Helloooo!

I really wanna find Caius a boyfriend, but unless they're a male version of Isolt, Caius probably wont like them - he's so fussy about his men. *Rolls eyes.*

Anyway, rp, anyone?

And don't worry, Klain, you're not the only one missing their lifemate and (possible) child. Demitri's pretty muc confined himself to his room and is being super emo :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:09 am

I don't blame him... *Lifts his head a little and looks at Genesis.* Never find your lifemate... it sucks when you don't have em for a while. D; *Stands up.* I'm gonna go cry in my room now. D; He's an idiot.

Well sadly, there is no male version of Isolt. .-. There's me, but I don't act like her and yeah, I don't have mixed emotions. -_- Unless Isolt has a kid, then there will be a male version. And that will be the day that Satan's spawn comes into the world... huh... we should really tell Henry to use protection. That's rude! Be quiet Keenan! *Glares at him.* It's trueeeeee! *He sings in a perfect tone.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:12 am

Well not exacty Isolt, just someone who's super old and speaks kinda old fashioned and has gentlemanly manners, which you obviously don't -_- Don't be mean about possible future offspring.

And bye bye, Klain D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:15 am

How's it going?
Henry and Isolt, that'll be one super blonde kid. Protection might be wise, when Henry gets home I'll advise him towards it.
Your not very nice...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:16 am

It's going good, except for Abby issues :/ How's you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:17 am

((Sleeping))

"There are other vampires here that can help you control your blood thirst, but I could shadow you at school if you wish." Walking in, I set the tablet on the desk in front of Jamie and perched on the edge tlof the desk. "However, I do not know of this 'Aging problem'. Please elaborate, child." Of course there would be aging problems, but did they not start later in life for those born as vampires? Unless Jamie was different... If so then I would have to find a way around it... Perhaps I could educate him myself? Though my knowledge would probably be very outdated... What was I to do?

Kyle and I had come home a couple days ago and as much as I liked his family, I was glad to be away from that snow covered, ice cold deat trap of a town. Next time there was a family reunion, they had to visit us, because I wasn't going back! Going off of topic. Aaaanyway! I think Nathalie came back yesterday so I waited until my medication had kicked in and Kyle had gone to work before I ran to Nathalie's room still in my pyjamas, dodge a shirtless Xavier who was sleeping on the floor - how'd he even get down there? Didn't he usually sleep on the top bunk with Natty? - then climbed onto the top bunk and shook my older sister. "Natty. Natty! Guess what? Kyle said he wants to marry me when we're older! He wants to marry me!!! How awesome is that?!" I didn't care if I was waking Nathalie up, I had been dying to tell her this since we came back!

Stirring from my sleep, I could hear a muffled voice, but as my vision got clearer I heard the word 'Marry' and shot right up, wincing as pain shot through my back and neck. "Who's getting married?" I murmured before I realised exactly where I was, and where I wasn't. "Nat, why am I on the floor?"

I allowed Sierra to lead me towards the lake, swinging our hands in between us a little like we were, well, like when we were teenagers, which was only a couple months ago for Sierra. Weird, huh? She went for 15 to 22 and had to buy all new clothes and adjust to being an adult and stuff and it's only been a couple months but she's adjusted really well especially considering the fact that we, you know, faded during that first month. I couldn't help but smile at her as we walked, and then Sierra sat down under the shade of a tree, so I did the same, setting the picnic basket down on the other side of me and pressing a kiss to Sierra's cheek. My bright blue eyes looked around and the lake and the light flitering through the tree. It was actually kinda romantic. "You know, this is a really nice place." I told Sierra, holding her hand. "We should come here more often. Maybe when it's a bit cooler though and, uhhh, when I come back from my next mission." I mumbled the last bit, a part of me wishing Sierra didn't hear it but she was a vampire so she probably did - even if she didn't, she'd probably hear it in my thoughts. I couldn't meet her gaze either, because I wasn't sure how Sierra would take the news. I think she didn't like me being in the WRO, I mean, when we first met a couple years ago she pretty much begged me not to join and now I had joined so... But I really liked being a part of the WRO and didn't want to stop going on missions and fighting and stuff, I just hoped Sierra understood that and didn't get mad at me...

"Mhmm." Hope answered with a nod of her head, clinging onto Ryan but trying not to hurt her baby brother that was in Ryan's tummy. "I lile playing with Bentley. I miss playing with mommy and Demi-tree, but I like you and daddy better. You're a good mommy, even if you have a boy's name." The little girl giggled, then let out another yawn, resting her head against Ryan's side. "Can we play tomorrow?" Bentley could join if he wanted, but Hope wanted to play with Ryan for a change.
((Just pointing out that Hope's not a toddler anymore. She's 6 and will be 7 in November (She ages a year every 3 months)))

It was strange for Bentley to accept me like this, and I wasn't sure whether to take this as a sign that he was beginning to trust me or simply the fact that he was too tired to wait for his mother to return. Either way I took advantage of the moment and picked the little boy up in my arms. "Yes, I can see that. You've had quite a busy day with Hope and now you're about to fall asleep in my arms." Chuckling as I teased the boy, I set him down in his crib and pulled the blanket up to his shoulders. "Do you usually take a certain toy to bed with you?" I asked the toddler, looking around at the variety of cuddly toys. Perhaps I should get him a cuddly toy too, although I doubted bribing him would help me gain his trust... Then again, he was young, so it could possibly work...

"A romantic comedy sounds great, Kodi." I grinned, leaning into him slightly as I walked. "Romantic comedies are perfect for couples who want to snuggle. Well, so I've heard anyway, since I tend to just watch childish Hope-friendly movies." Although, saying that, I did like Alvin And The Chipmunks, although I always have since I was a little girl. Shaking myself out of my thoughts, I looked up to my handsome boyfriend/future-fiance and asked, "Do you know any good romantic comedies we could watch?"
((I feel like just skippying with these two XD))

It took a moment for the heat in my cheeks to die down, and once it did, I turned around to face Toby. It started out as a chuckle, but then turned into really loud laughter. "T-Toby, you're killing me!" I exclaimed through the laughter, wishing I had a camera so that I could take a picture of the kid right now. "You have a toothpaste beard and moustache!" I clutched my stomach as the laughter caused pain in my stomach, then lifted a hand to wipe the laughter tears away from my eyes. After a couple seconds of deel breathing, I managed to calm myself enough to speak properly, still laughing a little. "I guess we're both making fools of ourselves this morning, huh buddy? I knocked over your brother, made a mess in the kitchen and landed with my face in Hayden's crotch, and you look like an old pirate! I think we should show Hayden your new look, don't you? And then maybe we can make him look like an old pirate too." And then I'd have to get ready and put some clothes on, because I couldn't walk around in my pjs all day, no matter how cool that wod be; maybe I'll make a National PJ Day for Wutai! Everyone would love that, right?

"Good, now Sunday family time will include all of the family." Of course it'd be really hard, I mean, Zack would probably be wary of Giselle and Abby would probably hate me and yell at me for inviting her, but if we gave it some time the twins would eventually come around or at least get used to their mum being there and maybe then we'll be able to mend the broken bonds in this family, especially between Giselle, Zack and Abby. "You have to be there for their birthday as well." I quickly added as it popped into my mind. "It's a couple months away but I think it'd be good if they saw their mum actually celebrating the day they were born - see that you're happy to have had them, y'know?" Lifting the pancakes to Giselle's face in an attempt to get her to eat, I smiled a little before adding, "Have you, you know, attempted dating since me? 'Cause I think you need someone to be there for you, and I can't be there for you 24/7..."

"You? Drawing? Haha, good luck, Suzie." I teased my girlfriend, walking to the bathroom and kissing her head as I passed her. I started the 'Logan beauty regime' as soon as I got into the bathroom and had shut the door behind me, brushing my teeth and shaving just a little bit so that my beard wasn't so messy and long - I had kinda grown to lime the beard now, even though it had irritated me at first - and, once that was done, I started running the shower water stripped down and got into the shower for the first time in, like, days.

"Alrighty then." I murmured as Dilynn headed to the bathroom. I felt as if the whole fading thing was slowing to a stop, but I shook that thought out of my head. It was probably jist nerves stalling it, Dilynn still wanted to fade with me... Right? Yes, yes sje did, I had to believe that. Heading over to the bed, I set the bag down and took off my shoes and socks. I was about to remove the uncomfy jeans when Dilynn came back. That was fast, and that gave me some relief from my worries because of she rushed to get back, that was bound to mean she wanted to fade. That hope dwindled a little as I saw Dilynn cover her chest. Was she nervous about me seeing her naked? Why? She was beautiful. I thought I had things to worry about, what with my hair-covered chest, yet it seemed as if Dilynn was worrying more than me. A sigh escaped my lips and I walked over to my girlfriend one arm wrapping around her waist while the over tilted her chin up so I could gaze right into her hazel eyes. "You don't need to hide anything from me, Dilynn, I think you're beautiful." I told her with a reassuring smile, hoping that it'd give her the courage to uncross her arms. As I waited for her to do so, I started pressing kisses to her jaw and neck, since I think she enjoyed it earlier on the couch, and murmured against the skin. "If it helps, I promise I wont stare." Heck, I think I'd be too distracted to even stare at her chest, to be honest.

Ignoring Sam's first question - I really didn't want to delve deeper into the topic of dating younger men - I answered his last statement with a smile. "That seems like a good idea, if we wait until the chaos of the wedding is over, we'd have more time to focus on our education." I squeezed his hand gently as I led him downstairs and into the kithen, where I then released my fiancé's hand so that I could perch on one of the stools surrounding the island. "as for paying for the wedding, I believe my dad wants to give us some money towards it-" A strange concept, considering the fact that dad wasn't entirely pleased at my plan to get married at 18, though I wasn't going to grumble about the financial help he was providing. "And I could always get a job so that we can save up for the wedding expenses. I'm sure that, having already completed high school, I'm bound to find a job easily." Not meaning to be arrogant, but it was one thing to hire a high school graduate with good test results, but a hig school student who was so smart that she had to skip a few grades was so much better in the employers eye, I believe.

Brushing my teeth, doing my hair and washing my face didn't take too long, only 5 minutes. What took up the rest of the 25 minutes I was in the bathroom was the fact that I was debating whether or not to take a bath. I just sat on the edge of the bathtub, looking at the mirrors and thinking it through in my head. A couple of times I attempted to take off the baggy jumper, but fear caused me to just pull it back down again. After 20 minutes of arguing with myself, I gave up and left the bathroom, not really paying attention to what Tyler was doing with the notepad as I clambered into bed and snuggled into him, playing with the small patch of hair on my partner's chest. "I'm sorry for breaking down, Tyler, I really am, I just... I haven't been the same since Robyn was born and, on top of a bunch of other things, I just... I don't feel pretty anymore..." It was stupid, and Tyler probably thought it was stupid too, but it was just the way I saw myself after having my third child. I'll just never look the way I did when I was younger, and I'd deffinately never have the same body.

Miss Mary Matt? What kind of game was that?! Galian had never heard of that game in his entire life and as Lucius showed him how to play, the Beast got even more confused. "Uhhh... Who's Miss Missy Matt?" The demon asked his son, giving Darkess a quick pleading look that screamed 'Help me!' before turning his attention back to Lucius before he could notice Galian's glance.
((never heard of that game. Ever.))

It'd be wise to post this before the iPod starts playing up again :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:21 am

Bye.. *Shuffles up the stairs with a deep frown.* Whatever _-_ And that is how Keenan get's shut up. Nice job Bex. Very Happy

Super... blonde...? *Looks to Joshua.* *Rolls his eyes.* Golden hair... but possibly white gold in this child's case.

Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:22 am

Woop woop, I guess.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:26 am

.-.

Well considering that fact Isolt is gone, I refuse to place Connie in charge of this... herd. So. *Claps his hands together.* Who wants to Rp. -_- Ohhh me! Me! I wanna rp. Very Happy No.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:28 am

*Rolls eyes.* You're a douche, Keenan.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:31 am

I wasn't created to be everyone's friend. I can be a douche if necessary. No. You don't have to. *Glares.* And you're not even in charge. I am. Eve said so. Eve said this & Eve said that.. who cares.. *Says in a quiet voice.* Now Joshua is being a douche. *Stands up and walks up stairs after Klain.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:32 am

Men -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:32 am

Ridiculously blonde, with weird blue eyes and hopefully they'll take after Isolt because Henry... He's my friend but he's not exactly popular with women.
Your still going on about this? Gee, leave it alone already or I'll start talking about your future spawn.
My children will be gifts to the world. Go ahead, I know there's nothing toucan say that'll offend me.
I'll rp, I need to type some replies though but I'm up for it
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:33 am

o.o woah who are we calling out for being a douche? let's use nice names here. Razz
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:34 am

Where's Giselle? She should help in finding her daughter and she better be sober -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:39 am

Giselle's sober. sleeping, but sober. mandieeeee. go get Giselle pleaseeeee.
got it. *walks off to go get giselle*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:40 am

You might wanna get Trent too, Mandie. Jer told me to stick around and find out what happened yesterday morning :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:48 am

*shouts as she's walking up the stairs* Rightey-o! *comes back down the stairs, Giselle and Trent in tow*
what's happening?! *is panicked, even though she obviously just got out of bed, the gray sweats and t-shirt with her hair in a messy bun and glasses gives it away* where's Abby?
abbys missing? o.o what?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:51 am

Abby ran away. She hasn't been home since she left for school yesterday and most of her clothes and her song book are missing. Giselle, can you search for her in Heaven and then around around town? Trent, what happened yesterday? We know something happened and we think that might be the reason why Abby ran off, but we don't know anything abiut whatever caused her to run off :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:22 pm

hai linz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down