House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
rae
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
10 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:47 am

omg really? What's your username? I'll follow you! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:47 am

I swear Sharon Ozborne's the only one who doesn't do, like, promotional tweets though...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:49 am

@skinner_bex ... Not very creative but I wasn't sure what else I should've put. If you find a profile pic of a coke bottle saying 'Share Coke with Rebecca', that's me. I'mma change it when I get on the laptop *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:59 am

Brb, dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:11 am

Blehh, twitter isn't working on my phne.. My username I think was... @chloethehobbit
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:22 am

Lol XD Ok! Hey, is Sammi about?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:50 am

O.o Random Brazillian guy just followed me... Me not gonna follow back :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:54 am

Sure I'll go get her Smile *Goes upstairs, running back in a few minutes later, hiding behind Jason.* She's gonna kill me! DX *Walks in, nearly growling as she spoke* This better be important. -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:59 am

Uhhh... N-Not really, I was just, you know, uhh, *Tries to compose himself.* Would you like to go out tomorrow night? Unless you're not in the mood to... Why's Sammi so grumpy?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:04 am

Because I woke her up from a nap I didn't even know she was having DX *Shrugs* Sure, I guess. What did you have in mind?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:12 am

Ohhh. Yeah, Jason knows that wrath XD But she should be doing her homework! Uhhh, I don't really know. I was thinking about clubbing but then I thought 'Why don't I attempt to take Sammi on an actual date?' So... It's up to you really. *Shrugs and walks to Sammi, wrapping his arms around her.* Do you have anywhere in mind, gorgeous? Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:13 am

Scampi, christina is in her room right?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:17 am

Phone's about to die so be back in about an hour
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:19 am

Ok... But fyi, Matt's gone so Dayna can look through his photo album/get pregnant any time now ^_^ Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:12 am

Wow it's quiet on here... Anyway hey!

Hayden: *In the shower now*

Toby: Old pirate! Scrambling out from under the cover and off the bed he ran straight for the bathroom to see what she was talking about. A couple of minutes later he reappeared with clean, although slightly tinged pink, face after having wiped away the toothpaste. Shuffling back to yuffie he immediately wrapped himself around her, latching onto her tightly as he peered up at her with his best puply eyes. "Please don't tell Haydie... He'll just laugh at me."
(ugh my posts for Toby suck, we need some more characters in Wutai so that I can rp him with someone and develop his character more and stuff... :/ )

Tonks: Her lips twisted up into a wry smile as she leaned back in her seat, glancing off to one side. "Telling you what's wrong, huh? That's... Different, and difficult." Sliding her hands off of the table she clenched them into fists against her thighs before flexing them out again. "I get angry, and I start an argument. That's how I talk and get things off my chest, it's messed up, but it works for me. I can... Hide, behind a raised voice and a bunch of cursing." She winced slightly at the admission, not liking the vulnrable feeling it gave her. Her anger had been taken away and she wanted to hate Tyler for it because, if he just argued back then she could've hid behind it, just long enough to last until the next time. But he didn't, he couldn't and it made her not want to as well.

Erin: She raised an eyebrow at his ridiculous antics, but decided that it wasn't worth commenting on. Flexing her fingers at her temple she tilted her head away from the pressure they were applying and lowered her hand to her mouth to cup a yawn before placing it in her lap. Neither comfirming or denying the fact that she did have a headache. She had to admit though, that a part of her was curious about how he planned to heal her headache if she admitted to having it. She wasn't dehydrated so drinking water wouldn't help. Painkillers had little to no effect on it, so that option was out as well. The only other way to get rid of a headache was through sleep, which he was currently preventing, and implying that she didn't need. However, the mystery wasn't tempting enough for her to place her head in someone elses hands for, especially someone she didn't know. "I'm just tired. So, are you planning on staying in here long?" If he was then she'd have to find somewhere else to sleep because it wasn't fair for her to get him to leave, if not then she'd probably be able to cope with his presense for a little longer until he did leave.

Cassidy: She literally jumped, her next round of laughter coming out in a strangled scream as her hands flew to grip onto Max's at her hips. The forgotten basketball bouncing away as Red chased after it. She'd been so focused on getting Red away from her and keeping hold of the ball, that she hadn't noticed him coming up behind her despite the strong vampire smell that was now invading her senses. Leaning back into his chest she took a moment to catch her breath and calm her heart beat before tipping her head back to frown up at his pale jaw line. "Max... You let her win!" Despite whining she had to fight back the twitch of her lips so she could put on an exaggerated pout, her hands releasing his so that she could pathetically poke him in the sides as some sort of revenge for making her jump.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:16 am

I know right? I blame my illness -_- Hey, I'll reply now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:19 am

Ugh being ill sucks, I hope you get better soon
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:30 am

Thanks. It's a head cold which means that I have everything from a sore throat to jaw ache -_-

((Like who? Some Wutaian children? Just some random people? More pagoda guardians ('Cause there's, like, 5 of them!)? Just say the word and it'll be done tomorrow when I feel less dead.))
"All the more reason to tell him." I teased Toby, ruffling his hair and then giving him a little hug back, his puppy dog eyes having no effect since I wasn't actually gonna tell Hayden. "Oh come on, Tobster, I'm not that mean! And even if I was, Hayden wouldn't laugh at you, he'd laugh with you, I mean, sure he'll find it funny but he wont billy you over the toothpaste 'stache!" Detangling myself from the little boy! I got out of his bed and stretched my limbs. "Anyway, I'm gonna got and get out of my pjs and then we're gonna have breakfast! All four of us!" Well, Sora wouldn't be eating because I had to - ugh - breastfeed her, but she'd be there. Saluting to Toby, I left his room and went to mine and Hayden's, quickly changing into some underwear, short shorts, knee-high socks and a fair normal t-shirt before heading into Sora's little room. "Alright, little Gremlin, no more sleep for you, breakfast time." I told Sora as I picked her out of the crib, grumbling a little as I began to breastfeed her - I really hated it, it just felt so weird!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:54 am

Ouch, how long do they normally last?

I'm really not bothered who, just someone for him to interact with because at the minute he's just kind of there not doing a lot... I think someone around his age would be good for him, but then again putting him and a pagoda guardian together could be pretty interesting as well. I'll let you decide, but don't feel like you have to do it if you're still feeling ill, I just wanted to get the idea out there.

And sorry, I thought I'd come on and try to rp since I haven't been getting on a lot, but it's really not working tonight :/
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:57 am

I'll do it, and I'll test out both ideas. And it's ok if you're not up to it, midget Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:01 am

Alright, I have dance tomorrow so I won't be on during the day but I'll definately be on around 9ish.
I can do ooc if you want.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:02 am

Sure! Very Happy *Drags Yuffie and a crying Sora in.* Whaaaat? Don't you see I have a crisis here? DX *Tries rocking Sora to get her to stop crying.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:16 am

Ah, crying baby! *quickly drags Hayden in* She's your daughter, so help! Ok ok *goes over to yuffie and sora frowning slightly* Is something wrong, or is she just being noisy?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:20 am

I think it's the colic. I've checked for anything else and she's fine! *Holds Sora out to Hayden.* Take her, it's your turn to try and fix things. *Continues crying, waving her arms around a little in a tantrum-like manner.* >.< I hate crying babies.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:33 am

*accepts sora and cradles her to his chest bouncing her gently* Ssh, come on Sora, there's no need for all the noise. Silence is golden or whatever the saying is *continues talking quietly to her*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next