House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+4
Meggie
Shadowhunter
Tony
midget
8 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Tony Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:31 pm

dont leave im back Very Happy
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Lol is the surprise the concert?
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Okies Rae Very Happy O.O Uhh... Ok. Anywho, I has an hour-ish before I have to start getting ready. And no, the surprise isn't the concert, that was surprise 1, this is surprise 3.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:46 pm

I didn't think I was gone that long O_o LOL xD
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:50 pm

XD *Starts pacing.* Are you nervous, Jer? O.o Who me? Ha! I never get nervous. You got nervous when you told Giselle you liked her, and when you told her you loved her. -_- Shut up. *Continues pacing.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:51 pm

lmao xD
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Yeah, Jeremy's nervous. It's a huge thing though so I guess he was every right to be.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:55 pm

Sorry... I was having fun making fun of my dad for watching Teen Mom XD
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:55 pm

Lol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:57 pm

Lol xD I wanna know the surprise! >_o
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:00 pm

He's g- *Glares at Bex.* ... Can't say, but you'll find out. *Nods and paces again.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 pm

grrr -_- fine but u gotta remember the page an tell me later cuz I mit not be there when you do it
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Ok. Ooh! How about I send a message telling you the surprise. *Stops pacing and thinks.* I guess that's ok, just don't send it to Rae. *Sits down on the couch and tries to relax.* I wont! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:07 pm

That worx Very Happy But send it fast I gtg in like 2 min
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:10 pm

I think I sent it... I dunno :S Bye Tony!

I got to go too, bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:12 pm

byeee! Very Happy
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:37 pm

Off to college now so bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Stupid Internet. -_-

I got that awake feeling, and I laid there in bed for a bit, before I opened my eyes to daylight. I took in a long breath, and let it out as I sat up. My hair was a bit of a mess, but who cares? I'm not here to impress anyone. Razz I looked over at my clock, and then realized the date. Its the day of the concert! I'm going to see Paramore tonight with Jer. ^_^ Good. We can spend some time together before the kids get in the way. And I literally mean in the way. Soon I will be too big for us to actually get close... I smiled a bit, as I looked over at my vanity thing. There were a whole bunch of old pictures. Ones from when I was little, and ones from Heaven, win Aimee and Adam and Ryan. There were even a couple of me and Dane. And one of us kissing. Maybe I should like... Put those in my drawer or something so Jeremy doesn't get upset. :S The last thing I need is for him to get upset over a picture....

Good luck Wolfie!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Jasmine- I nod with a grin and sit next to him, leaning my head against his shoulder. You make a good pillow! I laugh a put and keep my head on his shoulder. Like, some people have bony shoulders, but he didn't so... Yay! Very Happy

Tanya- Ya... But I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm not gonna both looking either way. It would cost too much and if love was true enough it could find me. Though I probably wouldn't realize or want to indulge in the feelings. I just wasn't very good at trusting my heart, other people, whatever.

Aw, wait... You're at college... So that means you'll be at school when I wake up now.. So you'll only be here around nine my time.. An hour after school starts... Sad
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:30 am

Yeah roughly D: *Rushes off to do replies.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:01 am

hey
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:06 am

Hi! I'm not here! I'm just doing replies and then gonna go and rest - stomach problems are annoying me :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:14 am

I was randomly flicking through my spell book, remembering when I had used each one and, if I hadn't used one, making a mental note to use it in the future. I was also picking out spells I thought Isolt might like to see, ones that might... Impress her. Yes, I wanted to impress Isolt, even though I couldn't get into another relationship andget hurt again, I still wanted her to feel something for me. I don't know why I liked Isolt so much, but I know that she was different compared to anyone else I had met. She seemed old fashioned, classy and rather interesting. Unfortunately because of my sadistic past, the only way I could win her heart would be to show her some spells, I just hoped she'd like them.

Kiara Valentine trudged up to the mansion, a backpack stuffed with clothes on her back and her two favourite toys, Beary and Gabey Jr, in her dirt covered arms. Her dark brown curly locks were matted with mud and had lost it's shine and softness, her emerald green eyes were tired and had dark circles underneath them. Kiara was exhausted and out of breath... But she still wore a smile because she was home. Home with daddy, not mommy. Now she could learn more about the magical side of her, not just the vampiric side, and spend time with her favourite parent, and be away from mommy's new boyfriend, Dave - the guy treated Kiara like a 1 year old and, although Kiara was technically 1, she was physically and mentally 7, in fact the little witch-vampire was smarter than most 7 year olds! Taking a moment to catch her breath, she reached up and knocked on the door, hoping her daddy would answer.

I continued my goggle fit and when it stopped, I shook my head. "Kitty Kitty Kitty, you need to learn how to word things better." I lectured Nate. "Someday you can get into trouble for saying things the wrong way." I smiled a little and squeezed our hands a bit. "Luckily, I know what you meant so I'm not angry at your accidental weird-ness. But yeah, if you saw me with no clothes on, it would be really weird... And I would slap you for looking."

I had 'woken up' several hours ago due to both excitement and nerves. I had tried to clear my mind in order to sleep vampire style, but just when I thought the nervous questions had gone, they returned! It didn't matter really because I didn't need sleep, but I still didn't like getting out of bed early. I was dressed already, in a white T-shirt with a navy-blue checkered shirt on top, a wooden bead necklace/choker thing, like what surfer guys wore, a pair of jeans and my best sneakers. In one of the pockets I had hidden Giselle's surprise. I headed downstairs with a small backpack to fill it with some snacks - something told me that Giselle would like to have peanut butter and oreos at the concert.

My eyes widened when I realised what Suzie was wearing. This was worse than when the demon had seen Suzie changing her shirt! At least she had been wearing appropiate clothing on her legs then. A part of me, strangely, wanted to pull Suzie closer to me, but the majority of me was panicking over how little Suzie was wearing. Oh come on boy! It's just a bikini, toughen up! The demon practically yelled at me. "Uhhh... Yeah." I mentally kicked myself; that had sounded kind of nervous.

Unfortunately the kiss couldn't last forever and I had to pull away to get some air. I was tempted to kiss Jet again but we were still in Dayna and Sammy's house and I don't think they'd like to walk in on us practically making out. Yeah, that would be really awkward. Instead I just rested my head on Jet's chest and took a couple deep breaths. "Jet, can we go home now?" I asked.

I followed Nick and sat next to him on the couch, relaxing into it. "Y'know, this is kind of fun." I commented with a smile. "I mean the whole 'Lets do several things together' thing, not just the 'sitting down on the couch' thing."

Vincent nodded and finished his breakfast. He began washing his plate when he realised something. "Where is Jessica and Blade?" Vince asked Lilly.

If Tara slept in her crib, that meant Jay and I got the bed to ourselves, and if we got the bed to ourselves, that meant we could hug, and I could use Jay's chest as a pillow again! I grinned at the thought and nodded. "Yeah, we can go get a crib later when Tara's awake again - I'd rather not leave her at home or take her into town while she's sleeping." I informed Jay, pressing a tender kiss to his lips and then pulling away to, once again, smile.

C*! Now I was losing! Well, not for long! I threw the ball down the alley and knocked over 8 pins... But that left a split! "Hmmm..." I studied the split for a second, placing the ball in front of me a couple times to see what angle it would go in, and rolled it towards the outside edge of one of the pins, knocking it towards the other pin and making that one crash down too! "Woohoo!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down in excitemenf before spinning around and walking back towards Brandon. "I should get double points for that awesome shot!" I declared.

And I'll be back on in about 1hr 45mins Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:36 am

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue pig monkey cat alien pale silent rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball sunny Sleep drunken bom cheers albino cherry santa rendeer farao geek jocolor queen king scratch study elephant flower lol! afro
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:44 am

hahaha someone got bored xD
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content