House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+4
Meggie
Shadowhunter
Tony
midget
8 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:29 am

Angel: he walked in with her "Alright,what would you like?"

Lilly: she smiled as he did so "your such a gentleman" she giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:31 am

Renn: I looked at him an thought for a minute. " i think I'll have a bagel"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:38 am

Dinner sounded fun, a little boyfriend-girlfriend-ish but luckily we both knew that we were just friends so there wouldn't be any awkwardness - besides, I don't think I'm ready to start dating again... "Yeah, dinner sounds great!" I replied with a grin. "But we wont be going for another walk afterwards, right? We'd be doing somethig else?" The thoght of going on two walks in one day bored me.

Vincent nodded at the comment. "When I was younger, being chilvarous meant everything to my family. My father taught me how to be a polite gentleman from a vety young age." Of course, that was over 40 years ago and a lot had changed since then.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:40 am

Angel: "Tosted? Plain? and if so,what would u like on it?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:42 am

Renn: hmmm. "I'm thinking toasted with marmite and cheese."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:43 am

Nick: "Yeah, one walk a day is enough for me." He smiles at her. He tries to think of something to do between dinner and going to a club. "Maybe after we can go to the movies or roller skating or something?"
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:50 am

Angel: "alright" smiled

Lilly: she smiled "your father tought u well." she sat up and streched
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:52 am

Renn: I smiled. "what are you having?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:53 am

Serendipity-Rae wrote:"Hmm... Maybe we can go out to eat then." I suggested with a slight grin, as I poured the waffle batter into the waffle maker that I had turned on. I closed the top and grabbed a plate to put it on when it was ready. "I don't know... We haven't really been out on an official date." Unless you count that mess of a night when we met... That wasn't necessarily a date though. We weren't together, and she was drunk. So, no. We haven't been on a real date.

Yeah... Food. That sounds nice. ^_^ "What kind of food?" I asked with a slight smirk, just trying to lightly tease Nate. He had just said food... Well? Like seafood? Pizza? Hamburgers? Come one, he was the one that suggested it, he's the one that gets to pick what I'm eating tomorrow night! Razz

I'll type up new ones when Bright gets on for reals. Razz

"Go for it." I stated with a soft smile. I finished hanging up those dresses, and went back over to my suitcase, only to grab an armful more. Sure, I'll admit it. I have an obsession with dresses, and high heels. But really, can you blame me? I've always just had a fascination with dresses since I was little. My parents always bought them for me, and as for the high heels, I switched from flats to heels when I was fourteen.

I shrugged a bit, and smiled. "Sure, I'll go swimming. I just have to change and stuff, and so do you... So... Meet you down in the living room in ten?" I asked him, pulling away from the hug, and shrugging again.

I looked up from the oreos package, and who do I see? Mister Wilson, in all of his glory. I gave him a smile, with my mouth closed, since it was filled with oreos and peanut butter. I nodded, and chewed, until all of the food was gone. "Hey Jer... And yes, I am fully indulging myself in the peanut butter and chocolatey goodness that is oreos and peanut butter." I said with a slight eyeroll, and a smile. "Anyways, who was that that called you?"
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:53 am

Angel: "something awesome! haha"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:55 am

Renn: I laughed. "and what do you think is awesome?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:56 am

Movies? Rolling skating? Ok, this was starting to sound like a date! No, Nick didn't have a crush on me and I didn't have a crush on him, I was just blowing things out of proportion. This was merely a get-together between two friends, I could relax. "The movies sound good." I replied after a while of silent thinking. I wasn't prepared to look like an idiot by going rolling skating so yeah, the movies would do.

"Yeah, he did." Vincent's smile grew when he thought of his father Grimoire Valentine who had died when Vincent was a teenager.

"Uh, sure." I replied, giving Suzie a cheek and adding. "I'll see you in a sec." before walking off to my room. I changed into brown and white board shorts and a grey t-shirt, replacing my shoes for flip flops. Going on a date? The demon hadn't been talking to me for a while, but now he was again. I visibly nodded. 'You're not going to cause trouble, are you?' Of course not... That's next week. He chuckled menacingly and I just ignored him as I walked downstairs and waited for Suzie.

And, just like that, all the happiness drained from my face and was replaced wit a scowl as I remembered what had just happened. "Bex's boyfriend." I practically snarled, though I wasn't really angry at him, I was angry at Bex. "The meant-to-be maturer Wilson sibling decided to run away - without telling me!" I exclaimed as I walked over to the table and slumped down in a chair. "You know what else she failed to mention? She's pregnant!" I I folded my arms on the table and rested my head on them, in a bad mood because of my stupid sister. "She used to tell me everything, now she's keeping secrets from me. Important secrets..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 am

Lilly: she stood up "now,what should we have to eat this morning?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 am

Nick: "Ok sweet." He was having some of the same thoughts as her. They were friends. They met yesterday. They didn't like each other. But what if I do? No, I don't. Stop thinking like that. He shakes his head a little to clear his thoughts.

Jack: He's hesitant but he needs to know. "You know there are real immortals staying here, right?" If she said the wrong thing around some of the more hot tempered creatures here she would be dead and gone in seconds.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:03 am

Borg physically and mentally DX
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:04 am

whats borg?
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:04 am

angel: "An everything bagel with creamcheese! so good"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:06 am

Renn: I laughed. "I think I'll stick with marmite an cheese."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:07 am

Angel: "alright" he laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:09 am

I hate the teachers, I hate assigned seats, I hate the subjects, I hate reading comprehension questions, I hate feeling like I'm about to pass out every 30 minutes, I hate feeling like I'm gonna barf for half the day, and I hate not being able to breath because of my damn cold! That about sums it up.
And Borg was a auto-correct fail for both.

Last edited by Winter's Wish on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:09 am

I think she meant both. Hope you get well and get happier soon Mort Smile

"Pancakes." Vincent replied, sitting upright in bed. "With bacon and cinnamon. I'll make breakfast today, you made breakfast yesterday." After stretching out his limbs, Vincent got out of bed and started to tidy his side.

"More troublesome thoughts?" I asked, reffering to when Nick had shook his head. "I've been known to give great advice and stuff, y'know, so if you want to ask about something thats on your mind, you can talk to me." Just letting him know I was here if he needed to talk - I could be really nice sometimes. Ha ha!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 am

Renn: we brought our bagels. "do you want to eat as we walk or sit down somewhere?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:12 am

Winter's Wish wrote:Jenna- I thought for a second and figured out something that could be fun if there were any around. What about, like, a faire? Not sure if there are any around but... I shrugged, letting the sentence figure itself out. 6 days ago I had gone blind. And six days ago it had been a week from my birthday. Hey, tomorrow's my birthday! I smiled at that fact.

Nate- My swayed back and forth as I thought and my ears kept twitching. Then I got it. The perfect idea! I know this great little fish restaurant! I mean, they serve other stuff too but they specialize in fish. Since we were both nekos we'd both like fish, right? So I'd be awesome to go to the fish place! My ears perked up again as a big smile spread across my face.

Tanya- I nodded but when I glanced into his eyes I knew he could see that I was lying. Maybe I should just go. I turned around and walked out the door I was already practically out of. He needed time to really cool off or whatever. Me being there just pissed him off I think and I needed a bit of space from him I think. He was cool and all but he scared me when he was like that. Fine one minute, about to snap the next, fine-ish the next! It was creepy to think he could snap at any moment..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 am

Max: "No!" He doesn't yell but he says it with urgency and grabs her arm. "I'm fine. Stay." He waits for her reply. He didn't want her to leave he just had to calm down a little.

Nick: "Ok, I'll keep that in mind." He smiles at her. She was pretty nice when she wanted to be. He wondred for a second if she should take her up on her offer but he decides against it.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 am

Angel: "lets sit down over by the fountian" smiled warmly

Lilly: "Alright" she smiled "Im guessing I need to give my hands a break for once" giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next