House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:37 am

Ahhh one day :3 Anyway,me thinks dinner is almost ready...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:38 am

yay lol dinner for chuuu
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:39 am

Nothing exciting. Sausage and mash DX Every single week we have this! DX I want a roast dinner!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:41 am

oh >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:00 am

Back ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:02 am

Yo!

Reposts or Roleplay?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:03 am

my posts are on a page that wont load for me >.<

welcome back scampi
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:07 am

I'll look for them for you.(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:09 am

Hey evay! And thanks britt ^_^

Oh evay, wanna ooc Jack and connie getting ice cream? ^_^ Thgey never really finished it ^.^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:10 am

Scampi wrote:
*smiles and nods,* yeah, that's fine. *once she's done, takes his cone and walks to the front door, opening it and holding it open for her*
That was the last thing Ibelieve ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:13 am

I think imma watch the Hunger Games ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:17 am

*She walks behind him and smirks.* Thank you. *She refers to him holding the door for her, nodding her head in thanks she walks outside and stretches her arms out with the cone safely secured in one of her hands.* God this air feels nice! ^_^ Sometimes, I wish I could shift into a animal and run around. Being in human form is soo bland.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:22 am

You like the wind huh? Well, if you want, after we've had these, I can really show you some wind. *Smirks a little and keeps walking in the general direction of the woods.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:45 am

Aurian Ncnamara |
I roll my eyes and nod, "Alright, I suppose me staring at you is a little... weird." I pulled her closer to me and shrugged, "Hold on? Alright. And don't let go... if you do well." Should I tell her? Yeah. Maybe it'll scare her into hanging on. "If you let go, you're going to fall into a unknown place and I won't be able to find you and help you. And I doubt the people that you end up with won't want to help you." I shrug my shoulders, I sort of lied to her by telling her I wouldn't be able to locate her. I can locate anyone in the world, it's just that me not being able to find her is a scarier thought. Making sure her arms are tightly around me, I close my eyes and envision us in a dressing room. Then in seconds, I feel a small breath of wind on my bare chest and then open my eyes as we appear in the dressing room, a small full bodied mirror showed me my reflection and I winked at myself. "I look good... oh wait.. aha.." I chuckle and looked down at Lyla. "You okay?"

Lukis Mcnamara |
I chuckled, she was excited about the baby... now this made me happy. And I was also thinking some other things about the wedding, but maybe it would be a better idea if we just think and focus on the baby right now instead of the wedding. After the baby is born then I will probably but some ideas put into the wedding. But right now, it's baby time... I wonder when we'll find out the gender of the kid? "Well let's just hope him or her end up to being the easy baby. And love sugar as much as I do, I'm going to raise him on honey and lollipops.. watch." I laugh a little, signalling that I was just kidding about that last line. "But yeah, easy baby hopefully. So when do we go to find out the gender of the baby Lissy?"

*Nods with a smile.* I think I can handle whatever wind you throw at me. (; *Follows him and settles up beside him as she licks her ice cream from the cone.* So, what things have you ever like... wondered about?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:50 am

Don't laugh okay, but I've always wanted to know what it would be like to... You know, have a family, and like, have a past. *huffs slightly, making it sound like alaugh, kinda* Yeah, that does sound pretty stupid. *Shakes head* What about you? What do you wonder about?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:53 am

Lyla held onto Aurian, really not wanting to be lost somwhere that she doesnt know. She then closed her eyes and when she opened them, she opened them to Aurian looking at himself in the mirror "I'm fine." she looked at the mirror too. He was taller then her, sheesh. She looked at him "do what you must then. I'll be right here." she sat in the chair

right now i wanna rp with lyla and aurian, I have a feeling this is gonna be funny
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:12 am

Aurian Mcnamara |
I gave her a funny look, she expected me to just go out there? Come out of a ladies dressing room without a shirt on... hmm. Tempting, but I'm going to have to ask her for the shirt. "Well hmm.. considering we're in a store. I'm not really allowed to walk around without a shirt." I motioned towards my dark golden wide chest and narrow hips. My shorts hung off my hips a little low, but eh.. and she had my shirt at that moment. "A shirt that you have on." I smirk and lean against the wall, this room was a little small. It'll probably be a lot more roomy once I get out.

That's not stupid, that sounds like something a lot of people should think about. *She places a hand on his shoulder in comfort with a smile.* I mean, like, if they were in your... situation. *She laughs a little uneasily, taking her free hand off his shoulder and rubbing the back of her neck as she thinks for a moment.* I never usually wonder... like maybe I do. But I use to wonder how some people could be so ignorant. Or why my best friend in highschool slept with my boyfriend behind my back, but hey, I thought, it's just life I guess. *Shrugs.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:16 am

Lyla bit her lip Well then. Looks like i'm not gonna be clothed.. she sighed and moved places with him so she was turned away from him and she took off the shirt, tossing it to him and going back into the chair, making sure she was covered, with her arms over her chest and her legs pinned to her body so it covered her bottom parts, she didnt look at him, a blush across her cheeks "you can go now."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:18 am

Yeah, life isn't exacty that fair, but some friend she turned out to be! *Eats some more of the ice cream as they got deeper into the woods* How did you come across coconut fudge ice cream? It's delicious!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:41 am

Aurian Mcnamara |
I had the decency to turn around when she took the shirt off, my arms crossed over my chest. And when she threw it, I quickly turned a little and caught the shirt. Biting my lip to keep in a bought of laughter, the way she was trying to hide her body. Going to the door, I threw my shirt on and opened the dressing room door. Turning back, I looked her up and down with one glance and winked. "By the way, you have a really nice body. Take that as a wonderful compliment from the Fae." I closed the door behind me as I exited out into the dressing room, at first there were no women. But then as I got out, I realized I teleported us to a damn Macy's... stuffing my hands in my pockets I walked out into the womens section. Receiving a few weird glances as I grabbed random bra's and underwear, a few were maybe tooo lacy. But I didn't think Lyla would mind, hopefully. Sitting in the pants and shirts, I grabbed a gray and dark blue tank top, one a XS and the other a S then I grabbed three pairs of shorts and some cheap dark purple flip flops from the clearance isle. Buying it quickly, I headed back to the dressing rooms. Ignoring the lady who managed them and threw the clothes over the dressing room door. "Here. Clothing for la little mermaid." Some lady screamed and threw the bag over. "Oh shit! Sorry ma'am! WRONG PERSON." I laughed a little and looked under the next one to see that it was Lyla. Shoving the bag under the door I sighed. "Clothes for the right person this time hopefully."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:47 am

Scampi wrote:Yeah, life isn't exacty that fair, but some friend she turned out to be! *Eats some more of the ice cream as they got deeper into the woods* How did you come across coconut fudge ice cream? It's delicious!
You miussed this ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:53 am

XDDDDD

Lyla sat in the room and waited, then, soon enough the clothes have been delivered. SHe looked at the undergarments he had brought and she blinked, looking at her chest, which wasnt the most biggest like some other woman. She picked a smallish one and she put it on, having a bit of a hard time but she soon got it. Then she looked at the underwears and bit her lip. Ignoring that for now, she put on the small shirt, not the XS. She fitted into the small perfectly, she then peeked her head out "um....Aurian..how do i put this on?" she hid the bottom half of her body with the door and showed him the underwear
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:06 am

Sorry Scamps aha but thank you cX
I dunno lol Me and my brothers... Conrad and Scout... we were both hanging out at a mall place and we went inside this store to just mess around. It was like any other grocery store, then Scout pointed out the ice cream area and we all stormed over there. I just picked up a random contained and bought it.. twenty minutes later I fell in love with the taste of coconut fudge ice cream. ;D *She giggles and finishes off her cone and looks at him as she licks her lips.* So you do like it??

BRB! Having to get this puppy..
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:12 am

Is Alix better yet? Jer, I'm meant to be social! I don't care, I'm worried about her...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:39 am

Maybe she's pregnant Jer Razz

Yeah I love it! *laughs* Hey, could you, erm, w-what's it like to have a family, t-to have brothers? *Blushes a bit*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next