House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:38 am

Still can't get the VMAs though Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:39 am

I give a small smile. “I don’t really know you but, yeah..  you seem very brave – are very brave… If you ever need me, or of want of a voice to broadcast this place then you know where I am… Do you have my number? I’ll give you my number.” I swing my back around and retrieve my notepad and pen and scribble down my mobile. I rip the paper and pass it over. “And also if you just, err, need someone to talk to.” What was up with me? I hate butterfingers. He was the main reason why I had no trust in this place but… I was wrong.

She was gone, but at the same time I wasn’t alone. I had hope now that I could finally start remembering things again. I place the bowl back onto the tray and slide it down as I crawl deeper into the covers. I wonder what everyone looks like. I wonder what my brother looks like. I try to block out the thoughts unless they tamper with my hidden memories but I can’t help. I feel alive again, and slowly I drift off, feeling as though this is the first sleep I've had in years.

"ROJE! RO-ROJE, please! Stop him! Stop him!"

"Oh, hello my dear," I smile back, whipping my brow. "He's been very stubborn all day. Surprised he's has a voice left after all his screaming today. I've had three complaints because of his noise." I walk towards the bag and place the bloody chain back inside. "I've cleaned the hammer for you if you have need to use it but I believe he's going to fall off into sleep soon. Oh, and I've put three water bottles in the bathroom. If he wants one you can give." I walk up closer to whisper. "Is Freya any better?"

"Roje! Please... Please."

Miley is twerking up against Robin Thicke so I don't think you're going to miss anything special :/
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:47 am

But still! DX

Had the child matured since her last visit? She was no longer intending to let the world know about our mansion, she was not insulting me, and now she was offering a friendly ear, and a phone number. Was it even socially acceptable to recieve numbers from teenagers? I was not sure, however I took it anyway with the slightest my smiles, looked at it, then placed it carefully in my pocket. "Thank you, Miss Sydney." I told her, showing respect now that she had shown me some and extending a hand to her. "Despite how irritable you are - were -, particularly towards me, it has been nice knowing you. Please feel free to return any time, if you wish to do so, as long as you keep this mansion's identity a secret from the media."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:48 am

Roje was clearly hearing Henry's plead for JEt to stop. At least she came in. She nodded and listened to jet and nodded "Shes fine, her brain is starting to work a bit harder. She remembered me offering to let her come bowling with me and a few other vampires. She declined. At least something is working, right?" she whispered back with a smile, then she talked normally, using her normal voice, losing the smile "Alright, why are you begging so much?" she walked over and looked stright into his eyes "Jet, could Hawk fall under compolsion? If he cant then I'll know if he's faking."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:00 am

Will be poofy for the next hour ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:10 am

Mum was right- I am a hobbit o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:17 am

“I will, I will. Not like the town would believe me if I didn’t tell them,” I shake his hand and as I try and pull a serious face. “Best of luck here, Caius. I have high expectations for this manor. I imagine that maybe one day we’ll live in a world were these people won’t have to hide who they are and be proud of that…” Here I was, leaving this world to go back to another filled with P.E, the Mall, homework and my beauty-obsessed friends. “I’ll see myself… Thank you.” I turn and exit out of the room.

“He is faking, trust me. He tries playing this card a few times, seeing if he can mess with your mind to set him free. He always fails. That’s something you have to learn, isn’t it Hawk? You’ll never win. You have to submit to Henry.” I go into the bathroom to wash my face under cold water. I return quickly, drying my face as I walk over to Roje looking down on Henry. His eyes are rolling. I see he desperately wants to sleep. “If it is Henry then we have to start this whole program over again which isn’t nice. Is there anything else you want before I go?”

I loose track of her voice. Where did it go? Roje? I think I see her but she comes and goes. I see Jet too. I feel the gash on my forehead and grit my teeth at the pain. I begin to rock myself on the mattress; somehow it eases things. "Roje? Roje?"
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:17 am

Bye Bex! Razz
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:20 am

Fbkutdnktfbko9td im hungrier after eating DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:23 am

"Best of luck to you too." I told Sydney as she left, returning to my piles of paperwork. Yes, perhaps one day we would live in a world where we need not hide, however I highly doubted it. Even if the younger generations seemed more fond of our kind thanks to these new books and movies, I knew that there would always be people who did not accept us and wanted us dead.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:23 am

Roje started stright into his eyes, using her compolsion and she spoke seriously and streight faced "Go to sleep." once he closed his eyes and his breathing became stedy, she looked at Jet "Nah. I think i'm good." She walked to the chair and sat down "you may go. I'll be watching henry or hawk. Whoever it is. Seeing as he fell into my compolsion, life just might get easier for now." she looked at him "you can go and get some sleep you're gonna need it."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:37 am

I'll reply tomorrow D: And I'll tell you maybe about this tomorrow too. My friends are trying to hook my up with someone and she is messaging me! AHHH! Bye!
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:40 am

bai big brotherr and XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:42 am

HAHAHAHAHA THE VMAS. oh lord.

anyways, a few of my friends are sleeping over tonight since we're going to see this is us (one direction movie) tomorrow. ^_^ i probably won't be on later or tomorrow or maybe even the next day, so... lol
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:42 am

Ooh! Get in there, Gavin! XD I wanna meet her! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:43 am

I can't watch the VMAs! DX Stupid dead Sky box DX *Sighs.* Have fun, Rae...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:48 am

have fun with that, gav. *sighs and goes back tolotr*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:51 am

Frodo you idiot! DX Sam's right! That weird thing isbjust trying to kill you and steal the ring! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:00 am

I havent got sky upstairs so i cant watch it either *shrug* but i have LOTR until half 11. im good.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:00 am

O.o O...k...

Gavin's always being set up, he never actually gets a girlfriend though :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:23 am

Hey guys :3
Spoiler:
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:25 am

Hi! That sounds interesting! It reminds me of 50 First Dates! Ever seen that film? Anyway, wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:28 am

i just made an inhuman sound...anime...messing...with....meee....nnooooooooooooooooooooooo
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:29 am

I don't think I have Razz

Anyways, sure. But I will be slow because I have a ton of homework..
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:33 am

It's a good film, really sweet :3 Pretty much the same too - Girl gets in a carcrash and everyday her memory gets erases so she wakes up thinking it's her dad's birthday (Or something like that).

He forced her?! A mixture of anger and guilt rushed through me, anger because Jonny should not have treated Ryan so poorly and he certainly shouldn't have forced her and I felt like tracking him down and giving him a piece of my mind, and guilt because I wasn't exactly gentle when it came to bedroom antics, and when I was rough with Ryan, that must've brought back horrible memories. What kind of man was I? To be in love with someone, then to be rough in the bedroom and cause horrible memories to haunt them? That was despicable. As Ryan continued, my face fell into a frown as I realised that she was telling me about Jonny abandoning her during labor because she feared a repeat of history - it was so clear in her eyes. "Ryan..." Reaching out a hand, I rested it on top of hers and used my free hand to tilt her face up towards mine. "First of all, I would like to apologise for all the times I have been too rough during fading. If I had known about the cruel way you lost your virginity, I would've been much more gentle and loving. Second of all, I want this child, and I want to be with you more than anything, so my apologies but you're going to have to deal with me throughout labor, and about 60-70 years after that as well. I understand that you fear me abandoning you along with our child, but believe me when I say that it isn't going to happen, I swear on my own life." If only she knew my intentions of marrying her, but I did not wish to give away the surprise so early, especially since I was yet to actually buy an engagement ring, so for now I just hoped that Ryan took my word for it.

The sudden change of subject to the blunt observation of my rambling made me laugh a little and seemed to ease the nerves slightly. To think that Kodi could be so laid back about this made me feel at least slightly more laid back as well. "Gee, thank you Captain Obviously Observant." I laughed more, then took a deep breath and looked up from my lap and was met by Kodi's smirk, which caused me to smile. How could I be nervous when he was acting so calm and happy and so... Himself? Did I really have anything to worry about? "So... Uhh, would you like to try tonight, or has talking about it totally ruined the moment?" I asked, reached out to my boyfriend and running a hand through his hair. "Because I really don't mind waiting until another night if I've messed things up for tonight."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next