House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:02 am

"Yes, I understand." I answered, offering Sydney a slight smile as I returned the book to it's place in the drawer. "And now you understand why I am anxious about you being here. Just as I wish to protect my secret, I wish to protect the secrets of the others who live here, because if humans were to discover what we are, they will try to eradicate us. As long as you don't tell anyone about this place, through any kind of media, I suppose it would be alright if you stuck around, however I would fully understand if you wish never to return again after what you have just discovered."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:02 am

heeeheee *happydance*we can go on tinychat later now if you still wanna XD XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:02 am

My laptop's cooling down at the mo. In half an hour?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:09 am

I didn't mean right now XD Whenever, but im watching brave XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:16 am

I love this film already!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:18 am

Fair enough Smile I'm impartially to the film. Love the mum but can't take the accents seriously XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:24 am

Yo, anyone wanna rp? If so, reposts please!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:25 am

we can just have auran walk in and what not. xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:26 am

Howdy! Hey Evay, is Alix ok? She was ill last night and I'm really worried :S

Bex's expression went blank for a moment and I mentally facepalmed for Alix. "Bex kinda took a knock to the head once and lost a year of memory, the year she met Tyler..." I explained to Alix, squeezing her hand in return. But Tyler, you remember it, right?"

"Wait! No, I wanna answer this!" I quickly spoke up, sitting up straight on Tyler's lap. "I don't remember when we met, but I remember when we re-met. I had broken up with a guy and was pregnant with my second son, Cody, and when I went out into the forest to throw the engagement ring away, I heard this guy playing guitar and, well, Tyler fell out of the sky, I guess... Well, technically a tree, but oh well." I laughed a little and shook my head at myself. "And then we stayed friends for a little while but eventually fell for each other and tra da!"

Bex stuck her tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes. "Ok, ok, I guess remembering the day you re-met counts." I chuckled, sticking my tongue out at my sister. 'Whatever, Jer, just proving that I can still remember stuff. So anyway, how did you two meet?' Thinking for a moment, I looked to Alix and raised an eyebrow at her. "So, do you wanna tell my sister about my wild adventures in California?" I murmured into her ear with a smirk.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:31 am

I nod slowly, pulling at the straps on my rucksack. I’ve never felt scared about this place, even when I knew the people here were not normal. Only now do I get the sense the only way to be truly safe is to stay away…. Even with fear for my life I have to intrude just a little deeper. “Will you be able to cope looking after this place without… James? Not saying you wouldn’t but do you have people around you that can help?” I didn’t want to care too much into these people, or Caius himself. I would leave, try and forget. Only remember it if I needed to…

When she hangs up, we talk a bit more. Even after being awake for about four hours - evening drawing closer - she still is so thrilled to see me. Only this keeps me sane, the only way I can block out my guilt I have about forgetting everything else. I decide to come back the rice while Roje stares out the window, holding the curtains. "How long would you have waited until decided to bite me?" I ask. Roje says I'm not so keen on vampires in general but now the idea swims in my head, I sort of like the idea. Roje is fine.

Merida! So awesome! Very Happy
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:36 am

Oh my god Very Happy Oh so Capitol Very Happy I love how they've upped the promotion for Catching Fire.

Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:36 am

I'll reply in a min. Alan wants to speak to me on the phone.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:38 am

Roje looked over at Flora "When they would tell me that you died from the coma. I would have brought you back. Honestly, I would help you get through the bloodlust, and the speed, and the sun." she looked back outside "I know you never liked vampires but, it was the only thing I could do." she sighed "But now, you're awake. And here. No need to change you. We just only have to most likely teach you to walk and some other things. I dont care about those things. it's little stuff." she smiled "I need to go soon, so, how long do you want me to stay here with you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:43 am

Not only is our tv officially dead, but mum and dad just interuppted the call just to ask when I'm going out this week! *Eyetwitch.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:44 am

She's still ill. Jonathan made her go in her bedroom and to sleep it off, it's not working. But right now she's in her bedroom laying down if you want her. Razz

Ic| Stops at the back door and opens it slowly for dramatic effect. "And here you are my fair-mermaid! The immortal mansion, and yes, this is as big as it gets. But the inside is large, plus if you ever feel the need to swim. They have a pool and then a lake out in the woods somewhere, lots of things you can do here. There's a rec room, music room... a lot of rooms really." I shut up as I hold open the door for her and wave my hand forward, signaling her to go in with a small smirk.

I frowned a little when her face went blank, and then when Jeremy mentioned how she lost her memory. My face almost went stark white, but biting down on my bottom lip, I watched as her face broke out from it's blank look and she told the story of how Tyler 'fell out of the sky'. I held in a laugh, thinking that it might be rude if I laughed at her story. So instead I smiled and looked up at Jeremy as he mentioned California and our little adventures. Keeping my blank look hidden, I blinked for a moment, trying to figure out the perfect moment, but the first time we met in the chips and candy isle kept popping up. "Yeah sure." I whispered back into his ear with a small smile. I looked at Bex with a grin, "The first time me and Jer met was at the local Grocery store, I was trying to find a whole bunch of snacks for my game night and I was wearing a Final Fantasy shirt. Something he commented on right away after we sort of 'bumped' into each other. Then I sort of... invited him to hang out at the beach with me. Ahaha our first conversation was soo... well not very awkward, but just.. hmm. I really don't have a word for it, all I knew is that I wanted to see the cute guy from the grocery store again. I really couldn't stop thinking about him after that." I told her with a short laugh as I looked up towards Jeremy and squeezed his hand with a smile. I felt more relaxed now, Bex seemed like a real cool sister for Jeremy.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:48 am

Lyla used the wall for support when she walked in "I guess its decent." she looked at him "Thing is, I dont have clothes, or a room. Mind helping still?" she bit her lip, looking around and she seen something weird, (the steps) "um..." she looked at them all the way to the top "do these bring you up?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:49 am

"Oh, if you need to go don't let me hold you back. What you're doing with my- my brother is more important. I'll probably pass out in a bit anyway." I smile. Then I look down at my bowl. I've almost finished the first one. I suddenly feel even more full as a question comes to mind and rolls off my tongue. "Do you think... do you think I'll remember stuff, ever? I can't be a proper sister like this. Will he hate me for forgetting him and remembering you?"
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:53 am

Shaking her head, she sat on the chair "You'll remember soon. And no, he wont hate you for forgetting him. Its a coma, sometimes that happens. The only reason you remember me is cause I always spoke to you about him when you were out. Trying to keep you up on 'news'. Something will tickle your brain a bit and let you remember." Roje felt like a big sister to flora. Which was new. "I kinda forgot some things when I woke up as a vampire. but it all came back."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:01 am

"Well... I have no clothes for women in my room, but I believe I could go and steal some clothes from my son's girlfriend.... you two might be the same size. Hopefully." I follow her gaze up to the stairs and snicker a little. Imagining her walking up and tripping a lot, but then I realize, she sucks at walking just as much as a something month old earth child. Shrugging to her question I walked towards her, "I could always carry you up?" I gave her a small wink, "But yes... we have to go up all of those horrible stairs."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:02 am

I nod my head and look up with a smile. "Okay." I trusted in her words. "Thank you. And thank you for staying with me. When I start walking again, I'll make it all back to you. We'll go... we'll go." Bowling? Why was I-? "We were going to go bowling! You invited me but I never went! I remember! ... Do you like like bowling? We can go there. It would be fun. You and me."
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:04 am

"I... I do not know." I admitted with a frown. "I hope so, but James was the one with the plans, I was only really good at getting people to listen to said plans... I do have someone willing to help, and am training a boy to take over this mansion one day, but I am not very good at training either, and I am not sure whether the new help is good at making plans and calling the appropriate contacts." Which meant that the plan to build a small school was pretty much cancelled, since I would not be able to handle a project that big by myself. "Worry not about me or this mansion, child, we shall be fine. James death will not be the undoing of this place, I will not allow it to be."

((Ok, thanks :/ *Heads up to Alix and Johnathan's room and knocks quickly before entering.* Hey Alix. *Sits on the bed beside her and holds her hand.* What's up? I mean, I know what's up, but what are the symptoms?))

"Oh no! Not another Final Fantasy fan!" I groaned a little, but was still smiling. "I had enough of Jer talking about it when we were kids, I'm kinda glad I moved away from him and his obsession." 'Harsh!' I laughed a little and shook my head. "But that seems really sweet, just bumping into each other and then, viola, love at first sight. I hope you two will be happy together." I thought they would be, I mean, the past couple of girls he's dated hadn't been music fanatics or gamers, just... Normal, slightly girly, girls, so maybe this time, now that he had found someone who liked Final Fantasy, it'd work out better. The DJ mentioned about other couples joining the first dance and I smiled at Tyler and stood to my feet. "Anyway, I'm gonna drag Tyler into the first dance, so I guess I'll talk to you guys later. See ya!" And then I literally dragged my husband onto the dancefloor and started dancing with him, just like we did when it was our wedding.

"Yeeeaaah, she's a little crazy." I chuckled, my eyes scanning the room for Zack and Abby, finding them spending time with TJ and their new baby cousin. Ok, so it was just me and Alix... Looking to the dancefloor, I bit my lip a little, then rubbed the back of my head. "Y'know, I'm not a very good dancer, but would you like to dance?" I asked Alix, my eyes meeting her's. "We don't have to, we could always just go for a little walk outside or something - escape the noise."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:09 am

Lyla shook her head "taking from your Son's girlfriend wouldnt be nice. Cant we just buy some clothes with sand dollars or gold coins like back at home?" she asked and when he asked about carrying her, she nodded "I think carrying me up would be the best. I dont want to fall down all these....stairs."

Roje smiled "We can when you're all better. And see, you remembered something! Your brain is waking up now." she giggled and hugged her friend lightly "I'll bring some movies next time I visit. So you wont have to watch corny shows all day." she grinned "Now, I'm gonna go for the night, gotta switch shifts with Jet. He needs some sleep around here. See ya in the morning, if you're awake." she smiled and got up from her chair and headed out the door, she then spotted a nurse "Nurse, I want you to take good care of my friend in there. She deserves the best." the girl nodded and walked away back to work. Roje gave flora one last smile and headed out, once out of the sight of humans, she took off with her speed and into the mansion and up to the room Jet and Henry was in. She grabbed the knob and twisted it, opening it and quickly moving in, locking the door "I'm here. My shift."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:31 am

Now I wont be able to watch Hart Of Dixie or the VMAs! Why?!?!?!?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:34 am

Hart Of Dixie's on freeview! HALLELUJAH!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:38 am

Scampi wrote:*smiles and nods,* yeah, that's fine. *once she's done, takes his cone and walks to the front door, opening it and holding it open for her*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next