House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:13 pm

i just used three out of four lol oops

sorry not sorry about this charrie based on a 1D song

Who Are You?

Full Name: Georgia Rose Kelley
Called by?: Georgia Rose, Georgia, GR
Birthday: july 23rd
Mom: Amanda Nicole Kelley
Dad: Robert Smith Kelley
Siblings: Damon Harold Kelley, Phillip Austin Kelley (both older)
Where did you grow up?: All around actually.

What Are You Like?

Personality: people can't forget her. No, but in all honesty, she's a really nice girl who comes off as innocent and sweet but gets really dirty and sexual when she's drinking at da club. So she's that one sweet girl that has that kinky side ok. That's really it.
What are you?: Human
Talents: Dancing, and she can juggle lol #yolo
Flaws: Tends to like many guys, and that can get a bit messy sometimes. Also frequents bars
History: well. her daddy's a dentist. and she kisses people with dirty mouths like she means it. and she likes to say 'never in ur wildest dreams' a lot. and she dances all night to the best song ever. Her brothers are really protective over her ok and she's a lil craic rebel and goes out and parties with one direction and they wanna take her home but she's like 'never in ur wildest dreams lol' and then she goes home. And since her new home is the mansion, she goes back to da mansion.

Love Life?

Married To: No one. Brothers would KILL anyone she gets wit.
Children: Nope. Would probably get killed if that happened.
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: One guy named Rickey, after interrogation and awkward after-dinner talks with her bros.
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Nope.
Your type: "I dunno. My brothers always wanted me to like the perfect guy, but there is no 'perfect' guy. It's ridiculous."
Fiancé: Nope.
Sexual Orientation: Straight

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
How Tall are you: 5'5
Tattoos: Rose on her hip
Piercings: Double ear piercings and belly button (she had to beg her brothers for that)
Style: When she's around her brothers, t-shirts and jeans with sweatshirts and stuff. Although, since they're no where near the mansion, she can wear her showy tanktops, shorts, and heels or old converse. She can wear whatever she wants to. Which is what she usually does.
What you look like:

pics:
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Klain Dubrinsky | I groan in aggrivation, her kisses were nice, but waking up early was a no no in my book. Pressing my face into the pillows and blankets. I wanted to cry like a little girl, I didn't want to wake up from the best dream ever. Turning my head to look over at her, I opened my eyes slowly and perked my lips at her and leaned in for a small kiss. "Do we have to go? I mean it's sooo early.. but if you insist I suppose I'll get up, brush my beautiful hair and get dressed." I chuckle slightly and sit up, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her neck softly.

Any car in general or the type you're talking about? *She asks with a smirk as she looks over at him, then back at the road. Since it was clear and she couldn't hear any cars for the next 67 miles, she decided to speed it up to 60 mph.* Between those two, I think I'd prefer the 68' GTO. This car really is as silent as you said, so silent that I'm being to fall in love with this car. The first time I had a car, it was a 1942 Chevrolet Blackout. Very limited and hard to get, in 1945 I harrassed a man into letting me purchase it. It's hard being a woman in a time where they are seen as 2nds and not equals. -.-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Jennaveive: "You're just lucky I didn't get you up when I got up." I smile at Klain and kiss his forehead one last time before sitting up. "I wanted to get you up now because I have an appointment to get an ultrasound at 10 and I want you to come see her! But I also don't want to be late! But knowing you, that's still a possibility so get moving!" I smile at Klain and try to roll him off the bed, but I barely budge him because I'm tired from lack of sleep so I just wait for him to move himself before I continue. "And right when we get home after that, I want to do the video chat with your parents. It's about time they knew, I mean I'm 24 weeks already..." I smile at Klain ad scoot back so I'm leaning against the head board and then cross my legs while I wait for him to get ready. "If you want I can drive because I know you're really tired at this hour."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:37 pm

*leans back into his seat as the car speeds up, closing his eyes songs could listening to the soft purring of the engine.* A blackout huh? I don't believe I've ever seen one, I'll have to look into it. As for being treated like women are of lesser importance than males, I find the thoughts ridiculous. If anything, females are much better than males. Beautiful beings that can nearly create life single handedly. Women are superior I think, and if I had grown up back in that time I probably would've been labeled insane. *turns his eyes back to her and reaches his hand around from the back of the headrest to the back of her neck* It's hard to think of you living for so long when you don't look a day over twenty. *moves his hand down her shoulder, further down her arm, and finally rests his hand on her knee. Pressing down on her knee he increased the speed towards sixty five and smirked.* That's much better. *removes his hand and reaplces it back where he started behind the headrest.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Klain Dubrinsky | "I wish I was a teenager and I could sleep my days away.." Chuckles and sits up. "Even back then I never slept my days away, to much studying and lessons." I stretch my arms up and above my head, my muscles flexing slightly as I yawn and flex my arms back and forth and then fall backwards so I'm on my back. "Can you grab me some clothes while I wash my face and brush my teeth and hair? Please? Baby?" I asked as I sat back up and crawled over to her side of the bed, wrapping her into her hug and placing kisses all over her face and neck while saying please repeatedly.

*When his warm hand trailed down from her arm to her knee, she relaxed a bit because his touch was so warm. And she smiled when he pushed down her knee so the car could go faster, she didn't doubt his intentions and knew he was doing it for a good reason.* Well, it is a good thing I haven't aged a day over 20. If I had, how would I have been able to get a date with you? I'm pretty sure you would not have asked if I looked close to 35. *She laughed softly and relaxed into the drivers seat, not hearing anything but a soft hum from the car that relaxed her even more.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Jennaveive: "You can't sleep all day now though! Well enjoy what sleep you can get now because after our daughter is born, we apparently won't be getting much sleep." I smirk at Klain while he stretches and then sigh when he falls back into the bed. I knew this would have been too easy if he just got up. I smile at Klain while he makes his way over to my side of the bed and giggle as he kisses my face and neck. "Fine! I'll pick you out some cloths!" I position my face so that his last kiss falls on my lips and I hold his head steady in my hands so he doesn't try to keep kissing my face all over. "Now can you please go get ready? Like I said the appointment is for 10. And I want you to be able to see her face! And we can get print outs to show your parents too!" I smile and continue to hold Klain's head while I talk. When I finish I let go so he can get ready and so I can place my hands on my belly to feel our daughter squirm a bit.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Klain Dubrinsky | I nod in understand and lean down, my bum in the air as I kissed her stomach and got up and off the bed from my side of the bed. Scratching my face and yawning, I looked down at my boxers and shrugged. "Can you get me some boxers too baby? I'll make you something eat and give you a back massage for when we come bacckkk!" I told her, trying to bargain with my fiancee even though I would do that for her anyways. Walking into the bathroom, I picked up my tooth brush and started brushing my teeth while looking at myself in the mirror, winking to myself and chuckling as I spit out and repeated the process. After that I got a comb out, wet it a bit, and then combed up my hair to it's regular style.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:38 pm

I'm going to bed! Nighttt. (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Jennaveive:  I roll my eyes at Klain with a smile on my face when he asks me to get him boxers as well.  "I planned on getting you boxers anyways!"  I scoot my way off the bed, which was now the easiest way to get on and off the bed now that me belly was getting bigger.  "I expect something good to eat though!  Not just a sandwich!"  I pull out a pair of boxers, not noticing what color or print they were then I open another draw to pull out a soft grey shirt that I liked.  With the amount of cuddling we did, it was nice to have something soft on his skin... I go into a third draw to pull out a pair of his jeans then make a neat stack of his cloths on my two hands.  I walk into the bathroom after Klain and put his cloths on the counter before waiting for him to be done brushing his teeth.  I sit down on the edge of the tub and make sure he is getting ready.  "I'll take the back massage after the Skype call to your parents though.  I think I might get stressed out from that for some reason."  I shrug and let my hands rest in my lap.

Night!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:39 pm

I promise, Alix. *Kisses the corner of her mouth.* Why do people get bored of you, though? I don't think you're boring at all.

I should not be waking up this early -_- And I missed LilJVBM! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:06 pm

hi fangirling over one direction again sorry but hi. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:40 pm

"Yeah, and they hate their fourth kid the most." I mumbled slightly, looking ahead at mom before my gaze returned to my feet. "At least we wont see one of our sisters, and heck, maybe if we're lucky we wont see Jayla after this, especially if she's 'Too busy' to spend time with us." Just like mom was gonna be 'Too busy' to stick around once dad came back. I didn't understand how Zack couldn't be mad about that, how he could be happy with someone who wad just gonna abandon us again. He was just a dellusional idiot who idolised a bad mother, he needed to grow up and see mom for who she really was.

That didn't sound good. If there was anything Shamisen knew about humans it was that 'Right... Can I tell you something?' was not good. Standing once more, he nudged the speaker phone button with his nose and took a deep breath. "Ok, you can tell me what you need to." He told Suzie, watching out through the glass sliding wall at Sapphira as she paced around in distress, lookig for signs that she was to return to the bedroom.

Galian nodded a little and brushed Lucius' hair out of his eyes. "Ok. One second." Leaving the room, Galian went to his own room, entered the bathroom, and grabbed a painkiller, swallowing it with a glass of stagnant water. He then returned to Lucius' bedroom and lay down on the other side of his son. "Night Darrkess, night night Lulu. I love you both." He whispered as he watched his son drift to sleep. "Oh, and Darrkess? Me sorry, me no drink Host red drink ever again."

I was about to mumble 'Hardly any' in response to Lucy's comment about how much sleep we were going to get but her lips were already on mine before I had a chance to say anything. I kissed Lucy back before we pulled away and I smiled at her question. "We're going in." Taking her hand, I led her inside, quickly paid for two tickets to see The Conjuring, then headed to the screen, knowing that neither of us would need any food or drinks. The man at the door inspected our tickets, then showed us to our seats at the back of the room, luckily we got the ones that looked right down the aisle so the no one blocked our view. Perfect! My previous smile, morphing into a grin, I sat in my seat. "Feel free to snuggle into me if you get scared, love." I told Lucy, taking hold of her hand in mine.

That idea was so much better than mine! See? Sierra was the brains of the relationship! Beaming a grin at my girlfriend, I nodded my head at her idea. "That sounds really cool, Sierra. I'll need to get changed first since I can't really swim in these clothes or anything, but it sounds it'd be really fun. And romantic." Winking at Sierra, I pressed a kiss to her lips, then asked, "Am I allowed to bring my sword on this little forest date? Just in case we run into wolves?" Sierra would probably be able to beat up a pack of wolves by herself, but just in case one got close to me, I wanted to be protected.

"Do not worry, Jamie," I smiled at the boy. "People come and go from this mansion all the time. One day, a child your age will arrive and then you will have the oppurtunity to make a friend." Thinking for a moment, I rather awkwardly ruffled Jamie's hair, then gestured down to the untouched cup of blood. "You should drink. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, is it not? Speaking of which, I am yet to have my own breakfast..." I rose to my feet and started moving around the residents' kitchen, tracking down the ingredients for an omlette. Of course, my omlettes would never be as good as James', but they would have to do, from now on.

"Actually I didn't know that, but I guess now I do." I replied, allowing myself to smile a little. To me, Kodi had always been the same since the day I met him and he said that if I had one of his hugs, I'd realise why he was named after a bear. I guess Ryan just knew a different Kodi, a Kodi from before he met me, but I was still struggling to believe that a different kind of Kodiak Hamilton could have even existed. Biting my lip a little, I decided to be brave and ask Ryan about it. "What was Kodi like before me?"

"I see..." For some reason the news made me both happy and annoyed. Happy because Kodi clearly cared for Kiara, but annoyed because that meant that he was even more likely to take my daughter away from me, the daughter I barely even knew myself. "This pre-engagement ring you got her...; are you serious about it? To you really wish to propose to her one day?" I asked, clasping my hands together in my lap and refusing to look at the younger man now.

One of the wonders of not drinking, is that I could go home straight afterwards and not witness Dayna throwing up - she looked kinda green when I left so I assumed she was gonna throw up. A mixture of not fading with Tyler in a long while and then having a few barely-clothed guys give me a lap dance meant that I pretty much pounced on Tyler as soon as I walked in the door. Ha ha! It was all good until I woke up early, not because of Robyn, but because my brain was just that stupid! Gah! Heaving a sigh, I got up and headed into the bathroom to shower, not even bothering taking clothes in with me since I intended to just climb right into bed again afterwards.

"The cake deffinately needs discussion, because I'm not sure what to do with that." I answered Sam as I followed him, a part of of me wary about going deeper into the ocean because of sharks, though I believe that sharks on this beach was a rarity. "As for the location, I was thinking about a meadow in the woods since, spoiler alert, I want my dress to have some form of vine pattern, but now that I say it out loud, it sounds a bit too 'Twilight'-y for my liking." Well that idea soon went out of the window... Heaving a sigh as I swam around to my fiance's front, I raised an eyebrow at him as I asked, "Do you have any ideas?" Perhaps we could think of something together, and then we could think about everything else together. Ugh, there was so much to plan! But it'd be worth it in the end to become Mrs Reyna Newkirk.

I couldn't help but chuckle slightly at the fact that Dilynn was blushing, because it was really really adorable! And the way she hid her face in my shoulder was childlike, but oh so cute. Yup, I was most deffiantely lucky to have a girl like Dilynn! Taking Dilynn's hand, I rose to my feet, quickly grabbed my wallet, then walked back to Dilynn's side, rejoining our hands as I placed a kiss on one of Dilynn's slightly pink cheeks. "Ok, now I'm ready." I told my girlfriend, walking out of the room with her, being a gentleman and letting her exit through the doorway first - and closed the door behind us. "So... What kind of dress do you plan on getting, darlin'?" I asked as we walked down the hallway, towards the stairs. I mean, obviously I didn't know much about dresses, but I knew that you had long ones and short ones, so I was curious as to which type Dilynn was planning on buying.

"Uhh, now, if that's ok with you." I told Sierra, standing up and stretching out my limbs before retrieving my sword, putting it on my back. "But we'll grab food first of course and then head off. Uh, will it just be me eating, or are you going to attempt to eat some yucky human food?" I asked my girlfriend wit a slight smirk.

"Mhmm. Interesting, funny night." I answered with a slight giggle. Ok, he was up, but he looked kinda tired so I wouldn't ask him to move just yet. Instead I kissed along his jaw and then snuggled into him more. "You know, you're kinda cute when you sleep." I commented, nuzzling Kyle's shoulder.

"Awww! But what if I don't want you to get up? What if I want to keep you in my bed forever." Chuckling slightly, I realised then that my words could be taken the wrong way and my cheeks turned a little pink. "Ok, I'll let you up." I surrendered, kissing Nat's shoulder before getting off of her. "So, how was your night  last night?" I asked my girlfriend, tucking some hair behind her ear as she turned.

((Not sure how to reply to Jamie DX))

I shook my head at my fiance and grabbed her hips gently, rubbing circles into the skin absent mindedly. "Not really. Especially not like this." I answered with a chuckled, pressing my forehead to her's. "The swimming alone was a spur of the moment thing, and swimming naked?" Once  again, shook my head. "Completely and totally unexpected. No offense, but I'm kinda suprised you even had the guts to do this!" Usually even I didn't have the guts to do this, but I was just going along with Dayna's craziness tonight and, I have to admit, I was really enjoying myself!

Godo watched as Hayden was attacked by young Toby. If how good a father was was judged on how he interacted with the child, then Godo had to admit that Hayden would be a good father, however there was more to it than that, I father had to be supportive, tough but fair, someone who could play with his child and teach her things. Would Hayden be able to do all that. And now that he planned on marrying his daughter, he had to be a good husband too. Was that even possible for Hayden? It had to be, to some extent, since his daughter strangely seemed happy with him, but still... Heaving a sigh, Godo went to sit in the visitor's chair. There was a moment of silence as he tried to think of something nice to say, but he couldn't, so he just settled for something neutral. "You do realise that by marrying Yuffie, you are marrying into the royal family and will therefore be royalty, right?" He asked, glancing at Hayden out of the corner of his almost pitch black eyes. "You have no attatchment to Wutai right now, you can come and go as you please and not care what you say or do, but that will change when you become the husband of the Empress, 'His royal highness, Lord Hayden of Wutai'."

"Chekov! Cheeekov!" I called out to the family friend, motherly figure and my sensei as I caught up with her at the maternity ward's reception, carrying a crying Sora. She turned and her eyes widened slightly at how much Sora was crying but before she could ask what was wrong, I told her. "Sora's hungry. Can you help me track down a bottle of milk please?" She looked at me strangely which made me tilt my head in confusion. 'Don't you mean to breastfeed her, Yuffie?' "What-feeding?!" I didn't like the sound of this one bit, and as Chekov explained to me what you did during breastfeeding, I visibly paled. "Nuh uh, no way! I'm not lettig this kid near my b**b! I don't even let Hayden do anything like that!" Ok, too far. Several heads turned their heads and raised an eyebrow and for a moment I actually blushed before  I controlled it and shook my head. "Not gonna happen, now help me find a bottle of milk." 'But Yuffie, it's beneficial to Sora.' "I don't give a-!" 'Not to mention it's beneficial to you. Not breastfeeding could possibly lead to serious issues.' I wasn't sure whether Chekov was lying or not, which was saying something since I could read even Vincent's emotions, even when he was being all stoic and emo, but was I willing to risk getting serious issues with my b**bs? Grumbling annoyedly, I mumbled a very annoyed, "Fine." Then headed back towards the shower room, because there was no way in hell I was doing it in front of Hayden, Toby and my dad. As I walked, I swore I could here Chekov's laugh coming from behind me.

Haha! I was already getting neck kisses! Brilliant! "I don't know much about wrestling, but I can just imagine this huge, muscular, intimidating guy randomly getting his cheeks pinched by some middle aged lady!" I laughed, but then mentally grimaced at the amount of stairs we had to go down. I could've ran down at vamlire speed which would've taking literally a second, but I was worried that Alix wasn't holding on tight enough and would just fall off so I went at a human pace - incredibly slow, for a vampire like me. "Does your mum have really red hair too? Or is your hair, like, dyed red?" I asked, kinda curious, I mean, naturally red hair was extremely rare, but Giselle managed to somehow pass it down to Abby, so maybe Alix inherited red hair from her mum too.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:19 pm

TAURUS - The Tramp (April 20 to May 20)
Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight. Fight for what they want. Can be annoying at times, but for the love of attention. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. They can be self-centered and if they want something they will do anything to get it. They love to sleep and can be lazy. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth!

Hehe! It's funny because it's true! Except the fighting thing, because I can control my violent side now, and except the attention thing... Unless there's a camera involved, because the camera loves me! XD And I don't think I'm self-centered... At least I hope not O.o But omg, I am sooooo lazy and love taking naps and stuff XD

The Aries one suits me too, actually O.o

ARIES - The Aggressive (March 21 to April 19)
Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny... Excellent kisser. EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships, and family is very important to an Aries. Aries are known for being generous and giving. Addictive. Loud. Always has the need to be 'Right'. Aries will argue to prove their point for hours and hours. Aries are some of the most wonderful people in the world.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Spunds more like Abby if you ask me o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:43 pm

True true. Hmmm... I never did look at what Abby was... It's on my facebook page though and that would require getting the laptop! DX Meh... I'll go and get it. Rp Matt and Dayna? Finish off their night of romance, then make them deal with the bears? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:55 pm

SCORPIO - The Addict (October 23 to November 21)
EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very good sense of humor. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves to party but at times to the extreme. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic. Caring.

Completely wrong! DX This also applies to Yuffie and Dayna and I think it's only semi-right for them :/ And while Cody's adorabke, he's not talkative or a party animal. Which reminds me that I have to update his form later, but for now... *Pulls the 13 year old Cody into the room and huggles him.* Awwww! He's all grown up! X3 Uhhhh... C-Can someone one get her off of me please? DX Or get *Sing-song voice.* KJ! X3 Well she is pretty strong, so she might be able to pull you off so, uh, yeah. U-Unless she's busy, in which case anyone will do ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Dayna: I smirked, "Well, you should know me by now, and I can get a little crazy when I want to be," I said in a lower than usual voice, almost seductive, but not quite, I kept my hands on his chest as I reached up slightly to kiss him passionately onthe lips, one hand reached up into his hair, which felt so different when wet,but not in a bad way. Kind of in a sexy way...

Sorry that was terrible, it's the best I can do :/

*walks in and mumbles* What happened last night? Ahh, I'm surprised you made it out of your bedroom! Please, not so loud :/ *throws packet of painkillers over* Take them and have some coffee. You'll feel better soon. *grumbles but does as told*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Heehee imma go steal KJ! :3 *runs out* O...K then... *sits down on the couch* What happened last night?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:17 pm

What's up with her??? Hangover. *Huggles Cody tighter.* Gah! Squishing me DX Help! DX

Oh gosh. With the way Dayna was talking seductively and kissing me so intensely, I had a funny feeling that Dayna wanted more than just a swim and with our current lack of clothing, she'd probably get what she wanted. Pressing my lips firmly against Dayna's, I pulled her so close that our chests were squished together. A hand moved to tangle into my fiancee's hair as I tried a little tongue action, though I wasn't sure how Dayna'd react to that since I hadn't really tried it before. Hopefully she'd have a good reaction though because I didn't want to ruin the romance.
((That dude should just drag her up to the bedroom already! Ewww! That's KJ's parents! XP Your parents do that too, y'know, just not in a pool. *Eyetwitch.* I didn't what that image in my head! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:18 pm

I dunno what hapoened exactly, I just know at one point you were crying O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Poor Cody! Here's a wild KJ to save you! XD Cody! Very Happy Hiiiiii!!!!! Very Happy *drags away from wolfie and pulls into a biiiiiig hug* I haven't seen you in aaaaages Cody!!! xD

Dayna: I smirked slightly at the tongue action, anf joined him with it, after making out for a little while, I decided to pull away slightly, running my hands through his hair gently ((Dayna's cafuning Matt! XD)), I smiled and pressed a few kisses onto his nect, trailing all the way down to his shoulder, before coming back up to his lips. I leant up and whispered in his ear. "I don't think this is something we ought to be doing in the pool." I said in a similar way to earlier. "Maybe we should head up to the bedroom." I said, trying my best not to let ny smirk turn into giggles.

I agree with Jason! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Awww! No more Cody cuddles D: And what's cafuning? It probably means turning him on, because I know I'm getting turned on just reading it! Jasoooon DX *Gets squished to death.* K-Kara-Jayne, you... *Gasps for air.* Don't know your own strength! DX *Tries wriggling free, but can't.* Why are you so strong?! DX

Ok, now I was moaning. Damn, Dayna acted really sweet and innocent and then she went and did this! Burying my head into her shoulder, I pressed a few kisses there and then smirked as she whispered in my ear, shuddering slightly at that seductive voice. I wasn't the kind of guy that was really into fading and sexy seductiveness ((Basically he's not a Jason Razz)), but this was by far the best birthday ever! "Come on, lets go." I told Dayna, swimming to the edge of the pool and climbing out, helping Dayna out before practically speed-walking into the house and upstairs to the bedroom.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:14 pm

*lets go* sorry :/

I feel really sick :/ so can we just do a skippy? :/ eating made me feel like I'm about to throw up :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:17 pm

*Gasps for air and takes a few deep breaths before smiling.* It's ok, I forgive you Smile *Huggles Kara again.* I missed you :3 Get well soon, Scampi! Skippy to morning, yah?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next