House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
10 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:45 am

Perhaps! XD but it's not the Callum who comes on here, different one! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:46 am

Shit :/ I shouldn't have selected kiss while we were on the stairs :/ it looks like I'm breastfeading Dan! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:52 am

*Bursts into fits of laughter.* *Also can't control her laughter.* Oh my gosh! You're killing me! XD Hey, but at least you know how I feel now, right? XD Yeah but Robyn isn't a fully grown man! XD And people say I have to keep that kinda stuff to the bedroom, yet you're doing it on the stairs! XD O.o O.o Wait what? Uhhh, nothing ^_^" O.O Ewwww! Jason! Stay away from Sammi's chest! DX We didn't need to know that! DX Hehe, what can I say? I'm a b**b man ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:56 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Booooo10

Sorry for the bad quality pic, but bad dan! XD I'm going to have to have a word with charlie later! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:59 am

Haha, that's got me and Sammi written all over it! *Smacks in the had and points to the naughty corner.* Corner. Now. *Mumbles.* Yes mum. *Goes to the corner, grumbling along the way.* Yeeeaah, you're gonna have to tell Charlie off for that XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:12 am

*collapses on the couch with a groan and a slight wave*
I think he means hello, but I'm not so sure. Logan called today, and he wants to know about Micah. *shrugs and sits on the armrest of the couch*

Sorry I left for a long time, I went to Rascals to ride go-carts.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:12 am

Scampi, where's Nathalie in the rp? I need to write a post for Xavier but I don't knpw what's up with Nathalie :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:14 am

Hi Henry, Freddie and Linz! Don't worry, Henry, you signed the papers for Micah, he's yours now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:20 am

She snook into Xavier's room, stripped down to her underwear and crawled in besides him haha!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:21 am

Is she drunk, hungover, ill or just normal?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:23 am

Just normal, a little tired Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:24 am

Ok! I'll get right on that!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:27 am

I feel like I owe Logan some sort of part in Micah's life though. I mean, without Logan I wouldn't even have Micah. *sits up and shakes his head* I think the idea of having somebody crawl into bed with me like that sounds pretty wonderful right now.
*smacks Henry's shoulder and shakes her head* Your talking about Micah and you go straight to talking about women? Are your hormones out of whack today?
Perhaps, I don't know. I've just never had that actually happen before. Every interaction of the sort has either been when I was young and in a rush or when my partner was drunk. It just sounds really nice to have somebody crawl into bed with you because they want too... Something's wrong with my manners today, I'm terribly sorry. I'm not supposed to talk about such things.
*shakes her head and pinches the bridge of her nose* You need to go let off some steam or something, clear your thoughts.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:31 am

I bet Leah would want to! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:38 am

"Yeah, and they hate their fourth kid the most." I mumbled slightly, looking ahead at mom before my gaze returned to my feet. "At least we wont see one of our sisters, and heck, maybe if we're lucky we wont see Jayla after this, especially if she's 'Too busy' to spend time with us." Just like mom was gonna be 'Too busy' to stick around once dad came back. I didn't understand how Zack couldn't be mad about that, how he could be happy with someone who wad just gonna abandon us again. He was just a dellusional idiot who idolised a bad mother, he needed to grow up and see mom for who she really was.

Hearing a commotion in the kitchen woke Nanaki up. He rose from the couch, stretched out his limbs, and headed into the kitchen, his amber eye widening at the mess. "Um, is breakfast always this... Chaotic here?" He asked, looking up to Hayden with an almost worried look on his feline face, because if he were to stay here most days until he was no longer needed and mornings were always like this... Oh boy, what had he gotten himself into?

The pains had been happening for a while now, actually, I had just been so tired that I refused to let them wake me up. I needed sleep more than anything right now, since Sora had been kicking me most nights, and now that Hayden wasn't next to me, I had the whole bed to myself, so I could get super comfy. The pain was kinda like an alarm with a snooze button though, because they'd wake me up, stop so that I could get back to sleep, then wake me up again, like, ten minutes later! And the pain was getting worse, too. As the next pain came, I groaned through gritted teeth and surrendered. "Alright alright, you win! I'm up!" Sitting up carefully in bed, I rubbed my eyes and opened them, looking around at my room, which now hosted a crib and some other baby stuff. It seemed weird, not right, like it didn't belong in The Great Ninja Yuffie's room, but I was gonna have to get used to it, because the baby stuff was gonna be there for several years now. Heaving a sigh, I rose to my feet and attempted to go about by normal bathroom buisness, but eventually gave up on that too. Just as I was leaving the bathroom with a, "F*** this s***, and f*** these stomach pains." A gush of water  left from 'somewhere' and soaked my pj shorts. "What the?!" I did not just pee myself, I swear! Yuffie Kisaragi doesn't pee herself but if not that, then... Oh f***! No no no no no no no no! I didn't want this to happen! I wasn't ready to be a mom just yet! I didn't even know how to be a mom and labor sounded terrible and I was s*** scared right now and- Damn it, Yuffie! Snap out of it! Taking a couple deep breaths to calm myself, I walked into the bedroom, changed into normal clothes with shaky hands, and through the now-wet stuff into the laundry basket. 'I have to act calm.' I chanted in my mind as I walked from the bedroom to the living room. 'If I freak out, Hayden will freak out and he'd be now help to me whatsoever.' But as the pain came again and almost made me double over, I disregarded my 'No panicking' plan and called out to Hayden. "HAYDEN! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" I yelled at the top of my voice, and instantly Nanaki came rushing in. 'Yuffie! Are you alright? What's wrong?!' He asked, clearly trying and failing to keep his voice calm. "I-I think Sora's coming." Correction, I knew she was coming. "Look I need you to look after Toby, but go to Chekov's house with him and tell her that I'm going into labor." Another pain, this time so painful that tears were starting to form in my eyes. "Well hurry up and do it, then!" 'R-Right!' Red ran off into the kitchen then and I could hear him saying something like, 'Toby, you're going to have to come with me, climb on my back.' as I waited for Hayden to get his butt into gear.

That didn't sound good. If there was anything Shamisen knew about humans it was that 'Right... Can I tell you something?' was not good. Standing once more, he nudged the speaker phone button with his nose and took a deep breath. "Ok, you can tell me what you need to." He told Suzie, watching out through the glass sliding wall at Sapphira as she paced around in distress, lookig for signs that she was to return to the bedroom.

Galian nodded a little and brushed Lucius' hair out of his eyes. "Ok. One second." Leaving the room, Galian went to his own room, entered the bathroom, and grabbed a painkiller, swallowing it with a glass of stagnant water. He then returned to Lucius' bedroom and lay down on the other side of his son. "Night Darrkess, night night Lulu. I love you both." He whispered as he watched his son drift to sleep. "Oh, and Darrkess? Me sorry, me no drink Host red drink ever again."

I was about to mumble 'Hardly any' in response to Lucy's comment about how much sleep we were going to get but her lips were already on mine before I had a chance to say anything. I kissed Lucy back before we pulled away and I smiled at her question. "We're going in." Taking her hand, I led her inside, quickly paid for two tickets to see The Conjuring, then headed to the screen, knowing that neither of us would need any food or drinks. The man at the door inspected our tickets, then showed us to our seats at the back of the room, luckily we got the ones that looked right down the aisle so the no one blocked our view. Perfect! My previous smile, morphing into a grin, I sat in my seat. "Feel free to snuggle into me if you get scared, love." I told Lucy, taking hold of her hand in mine.

That idea was so much better than mine! See? Sierra was the brains of the relationship! Beaming a grin at my girlfriend, I nodded my head at her idea. "That sounds really cool, Sierra. I'll need to get changed first since I can't really swim in these clothes or anything, but it sounds it'd be really fun. And romantic." Winking at Sierra, I pressed a kiss to her lips, then asked, "Am I allowed to bring my sword on this little forest date? Just in case we run into wolves?" Sierra would probably be able to beat up a pack of wolves by herself, but just in case one got close to me, I wanted to be protected.

"Do not worry, Jamie," I smiled at the boy. "People come and go from this mansion all the time. One day, a child your age will arrive and then you will have the oppurtunity to make a friend." Thinking for a moment, I rather awkwardly ruffled Jamie's hair, then gestured down to the untouched cup of blood. "You should drink. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, is it not? Speaking of which, I am yet to have my own breakfast..." I rose to my feet and started moving around the residents' kitchen, tracking down the ingredients for an omlette. Of course, my omlettes would never be as good as James', but they would have to do, from now on.

Wow, Dilynn just went really romantic and sappy on me. It made me grin like crazy, but how was I meant to respond to that? If I didn't say something as equally as romantic, Dilynn would be disappointed! Taking a deep breath, I decided to give romantic a try. "Thanks Dilynn, and I love you too. I came to the mansion thinking that I find all these really girly girls who wear afraid to break a nail, but I found this amazing, smiley tomboy-ish girl who loved animals and didn't mind a guy in cowboy boots and, well, what can I say? It was love at first sight." My grin softening, I kissed Dilynn's head before continuing. "And even if this amazing girl does turn into a wolf sometimes, she's perfect for me. Plus, I think she's pretty darn good at Tennessee stuff." A final kiss to the lips and I pulled away. "Now, Miss Klossen. Do you wanna go dress shopping?"

I laughed as Sam picked me up and carried me into the water, my laughter dying as he set me down. The water was rather cold, but I eventually climatized to the temperature. "I'd like to have the massage tonight, please, if that's alright with you." I answered my fiance's question, arms wrapping around sounds neck as my lips pressed against his. "I think all the hard work involved in making the sandcastle might take a toll on my back, so it would be best to deal with it tonight." Plus, it would be a rather nice end to the day, with a wonderful massage and maybe even some scented candles to add a little romance!

"Thanks, and you look... Amazing, as always." I grinned before a bit of laughter escaped my lips. "Heavy? Please, I'm a vampire! I can lift a car with one hand!" Laughing again, I picked up the suitcase and the bag and carried them inside and up the stairs. "Wow! I can't believe you're actually here! I mean, I thought I'd never see you again and that I'd be a loner all my life but now I don't have to be! I mean, you'll probably be spending a lot of time at school, but at least we'd get to see each other in the afternoons, right? Oh, and I hope you don't mind walking because, well, the first free room is on the seventh floor." I bit my lip a little at that, because our rooms were so far apart. If I could invite Alix to move into my room I would, but we weren't even officially dating yet, let alone near the 'Moving in' stage. "But, you know, if a free space on a lower floor shows up, I'll help you move into it. If you want to, I mean. You don't have to... Hey, do you want me to give you a tour of the place once we drop off your bags or would you rather just explore by yourself?" Damn it, Jeremy! Stop talking! Once again I bit my lip this time to stop myself from talking.

"Actually I didn't know that, but I guess now I do." I replied, allowing myself to smile a little. To me, Kodi had always been the same since the day I met him and he said that if I had one of his hugs, I'd realise why he was named after a bear. I guess Ryan just knew a different Kodi, a Kodi from before he met me, but I was still struggling to believe that a different kind of Kodiak Hamilton could have even existed. Biting my lip a little, I decided to be brave and ask Ryan about it. "What was Kodi like before me?"

"I see..." For some reason the news made me both happy and annoyed. Happy because Kodi clearly cared for Kiara, but annoyed because that meant that he was even more likely to take my daughter away from me, the daughter I barely even knew myself. "This pre-engagement ring you got her...; are you serious about it? To you really wish to propose to her one day?" I asked, clasping my hands together in my lap and refusing to look at the younger man now.

One of the wonders of not drinking, is that I could go home straight afterwards and not witness Dayna throwing up - she looked kinda green when I left so I assumed she was gonna throw up. A mixture of not fading with Tyler in a long while and then having a few barely-clothed guys give me a lap dance meant that I pretty much pounced on Tyler as soon as I walked in the door. Ha ha! It was all good until I woke up early, not because of Robyn, but because my brain was just that stupid! Gah! Heaving a sigh, I got up and headed into the bathroom to shower, not even bothering taking clothes in with me since I intended to just climb right into bed again afterwards.

I didn't drink last night because I was too young - Nathalie was too but she only had a taste so... Yeah... - but I did manage to get myself hyper. I couldn't stop giggling throughout that show with the guy dressed as a girl, and the giggling was even worse when we went to see the guys dance with hardly anything on! Bex, Sammi and Dayna got the guys dancing reeeaally close! Like, practically sitting on their laps! Nathalie and I just had guys dancing around us, but I was so hyper I pretended one was Kyle and slapped his butt! If Kyle found out, not only would he possibly be mad but I'd die of embarrassment! Well, at least I wouldn't be in as much trouble as Dayna who had taken home one of the guys' waistcoat, I think. Aaaanyway! By the time I had come home, I had crashed from my sugar rush and just climbed into bed next to Kyle, still wearing my outfit. And, as always, I woke up in the morning feeling terrible thanks to my illness and, what was worse was that my medication was in my room and the only thing in my pouch was my emergency injections. Great, just great. I didn't want to wake up Kyle, though, so I just waited for him to wake up so that he could get my tablets, since I was so weak without them that I could barely walk and risked passing out if I even tried.

KJ was in the car already and so was Rascal. I got in the car and then drove to the mansion. Parking outside, I took KJ out of the back and waited for Rascal to get out of the car before locking it up and heading inside, walking up the stairs to Dayna's friend Sammi's room with the German Shepherd right behind me. Knocking on the door, I waited for someone to answer, hoping that it would be Dayna so that I could tease her about how drunk I assumed she got last night - hey, it was my birthday, I was entitled to tease my fiancee a little today!

I have to say, I kinda enjoyed waking up this morning and I could probably get used to this, I mean, before we faded for the first time Nathalie always wore her pjs and always covered up, but now she was... Well, she was just in her bra and underwear, showing off all her beautiful curves. I smiled softly as I took in Nat's beauty, but then I decided to wake her up because, to be honest, I didn't like waiting for Nat to wake up. Straddling my girlfriend's waist as she slept on her stomach, I pressed kisses all the way up to her spine until I reached her ear. "Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty." I whispered into Nathalie's dog-like ear before nibbling on it gently. "Don't make me have to tickle you."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:39 am

Poor Henry D: I'll climb into bed with you. But not in my underwear, in my pyjamas :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:43 am

*perks up slightly at what scampi said and smirks* Really?
Don't you even think about taking your frustrations out on that poor girl. -_-
Its not frustrations.... Okay, maybe it is, but it's not mainly that. I would just like somebody to like being involved with me in that way. Somebody who looks forward to such encounters like I usually do.
You don't even make sense right now...
I apprieciate the offer, but in pajamas isn't exactly what I'm looking for. *covers his face with his hands* Im starting to sound like a deprived man with one thing on his mind...
You are a deprived man with one thing on his mind at the moment.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:46 am

Poor Henry needs to get laid D: I'd offer up one of my characters, but none of the girls would willingly fade with a stranger :/ Except Yuffie, but she's heavily pregnant :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:49 am

Well I have Sammi, but she might not, I dunno. *shrug* buuuut! I think Leah kinda likes you, you, henry, are the first person she met here, you gave her confidence in herself, took her side when I tried putting her in different clothes and you aren't that bad looking, ithink she does. In all honesty, I really do. It may take a little bit of time, but I highly doubt she'd reject you. She's in her room.

Sammi: I rolled my eyes as there was a knock on the door, I was only in my bra and knickers, "Jason, even if I have a friend you can come right i-" I opened the door and squealed, "SHI-ugar!" I shut the door, right away, and rushed away, I pulled on a large, dark t-shirt and shorts before opening the door again, bright red this time, "Uhh, come in Matt. Your fiancees just in the shower, I uhh, I wasn't expecting you and KJ until later." I was so embarrassed at the moment!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:54 am

Id rather not sleep with Sammi, I like Jason. He's a good guy and I don't want him angry with me. *stands and straightens his v-neck across his chest* I shall try to swoon the woman who may like me. Though, would Pilot be angry with me? I mean, they're sorta talking and all. I don't want to make anyone unhappy with me over something ridiculous.
I can't believe your actually considering it...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:58 am

Blushing slightly as I saw Sammi in her underwear, I quickly covered KJ's eyes until it was safe. Once Sammi opened the door again, I shrugged it off so that things didn't get awkward. "I'm sorry, I just woke up early so I thought I'd pick Dayna up earlier. I-If you want me to come back later, I can." Even if that meant less time with my fiancee on my birthday but, you know, I could cope with that, I guess...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:59 am

She's only just met him now get your ass up there! XD *dancing around her room, headphones in, singing along slightly, is tidying up a bit*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:59 am

Hey guys
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:01 am

Midget! *Tacklehugs.* Hi!!! Wanna rp? X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:04 am

You don't have to tell me twice in my current condition *practically takes the stairs two steps at a time and quickly walks down the hall until he reaches her room. Once he calmed his breathing he knocked on the door and entered the room, closing it behind him.* Headphones in... I guess I can work with that. *walks up behind her and takes one out of her ear, his lips raising into a smirk* I thought I'd come up and see how our new resident is doing...
Hola midget Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next