House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:48 am

It lives! And Henry isn't back yet and he said he was just gonna apologise to her! I feel like going and spying on whatever the heck he's doing!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:48 am

Tifa blushed "oh gosh. You're right. Thank gosh you did wake up." that would have been horrible!!! Especially what I had in that drawer was not meant for denzel to see at all. "Thanks for the save then"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:56 am

It's just bras and underwear in your drawer, right Tifa? O.o Nah, she's probably got really lacy underwear in there that she entertains Cloud with. Or a thong! Too far, Jason -_-

"You're welcome." I smiled slightly and kissed Tifa again, the kisses trailing down to her neck before stopping there. "Is it weird that I hope everything went alright last night? I mean, it'd be bad if one of them got hurt or things got awkward at some point... I dunno, I guess I just hope that Denzel's first time was great, 'cause the first time's meant to be special, you know what I mean, Teef?" I asked my wife, mumbling the words against her neck while a hand explored the bare skin of her waist before settling on her hip.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:28 am

I can't find a 9-11 picture yet though DX I've been looking for a couple days. I have a few options for 18+ though, wanna pick one out?

I don't think I look very feminine either, or sound very feminine for the matter. I think I look quite manly... *lifts an arm and flexes slightly, using his other hand to squeeze his bicep* Perhaps I need to work out a bit, but I'm still masculine. Maybe people don't know me, but that just means I should probably open up and allow the to get to know me. As for gettig a cat or a dog, I think I'll probably get a mastiff of some sort. Or a bulldog. I've always wanted a pet.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:40 am

Awww Micah looks so cute. Very Happy Lol Alonso Mateo. :3 That's my last name. ;3

I want to make this clear with everyone... no little boys near my daughter. -.- That shall be final. I don't want her being obsessed with a boy for the rest of her teenage life.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:43 am

Wolfsoul wrote:It's just bras and underwear in your drawer, right Tifa? O.o Nah, she's probably got really lacy underwear in there that she entertains Cloud with. Or a thong! Too far, Jason -_-

"You're welcome." I smiled slightly and kissed Tifa again, the kisses trailing down to her neck before stopping there. "Is it weird that I hope everything went alright last night? I mean, it'd be bad if one of them got hurt or things got awkward at some point... I dunno, I guess I just hope that Denzel's first time was great, 'cause the first time's meant to be special, you know what I mean, Teef?" I asked my wife, mumbling the words against her neck while a hand explored the bare skin of her waist before settling on her hip.

*whispers in wolfy's ear* I have some stuff from victoria secret. Stuff denzel hasnt seen and thank gosh.

Tilting her head back slightly, she listened "It's not weird, I mean, I would hope everytrhing was fine too. But I doubt sierra would want to hurt Denzel. I bet she tried to be as gentle as she could since shes a vampire..." closing her eyes, she continued "I know what you mean about the first time being special. But in my book, every single time its special"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:53 am

Micah is the only one around the same age as your daughter for now, since Zane is already nine and so is Dakota. Honestly though, I don't think my brother will let Micah out of his sight until he's grown, so you don't have to worry

I stumbled across his name and couldn't resist, he's adorable :3
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:56 am

He is adorable, ahah his little sun glasses prove it. Cool 

Adeline's gonna need one friend, she can't end up growing up like a Alix ya know. HEY! True... I guess she could have a few friends. -.- Good boy! ^.^ Whatever. *Looks at him.* That's practically going to be the same thing for Adeline, she won't be going anywhere till I say she's old enough. I'm afraid she might find a lifemate too soon..
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:13 am

Heh, I wonder how Henry's gonna deal with Micah's social life. Should be quite the show. Sorry that your daughter will be a carpathian though, makes things a little harder on a father. Lifemates and such... Makes me not want to have children even more in case I have a daughter, I don't want her claimed as somebody's lifemate. If I ever actually have a child.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:21 am

Believe me, I didn't want kids at all. But once Jennaveive got pregnant, I dunno. I decided to suck it up, and now with the though of having a beautiful daughter who might look like Anna Popplewell calling me Dad and being able to raise someone as my own isn't a bad thought after all. Even if my dad is the reason I'm scared of being upside down, I believe I can be a better father then he was to me.

Hey Linz you want a repost for what I said for Jonathan?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:24 am

hello. Very Happy
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:28 am

hai rae
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:33 am

I don't know if I would be so quickly accepting if Nadine got pregnant. I mean, I know we're married and it's expected of married couples to have children, I'm just a little nervous about it is all. I think our fathers would get along, mine wasn't exactly the best either.

I'm actually typing something up now, give me a sec
Hola Rae
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:44 am

You think so? Hmm, so your father believed hard word and discipline was the best love for a child? *Shakes his head.* He focused all of his real love on my sister if you ask me. *Shrugs.* But oh well, even if your wife unexpectedly got pregnant from you. You'd still have to accept it one day, I believe accepting it sooner would be better for both the baby and the wife.

Alright thanks!

Hey Rae!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:02 pm

o.o not getting pregnant. after seeing what Mandie went through? HAH. no thanks. :/ maybe we can adopt some day. yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Rachel: Sitting on the couch, which happened to be a natural location for me since I had got here, I tugged my knees to my chest and listened as the CD skipped forward a song. 'I'd Do Anything' had never been my favorite song by Simple Plan, but I did have to admit that the combination of Blink-182 and the Canadian boys worked well for the song. Pierre's vocals... I couldn't think of anything else more perfect, except perhaps the job on the drums by Chuck Comeau, but that's just because I'm a drums fan. As soon as the album came out in 2002, named rather badly because of some stupid Rugby motto, I had dreamt of meeting the French Canadian lads and playing the drums with Chuck, but such things were just dreams. Looking up as I heard the door open my golden eyes locked onto the man who had entered. In my rather lonely state I couldn't help but to smile, happy for the company from anyone. This guy though, he was definitely gorgeous by all means. "Best group I've heard from Canada, know of them?" Hardly anyone knew who the band was honestly, and who could blame them. They were a lucky group who even named their hand after their simple plan not to work at some fast food chain. How I knew so much about bands, I couldn't tell you. I was a music person, it was like breathing to me and came just as easily. As if I had been taught from a child to love music. 

I would accept it, of course. I love Nadine more than I can explain, and perhaps if I found out things would be different in that moment than what I think now. *shrugs* My father believed that there were rules to abide by and that doing anything he didn't say was punishable to the furthest degree. My father, his father, and all of them before that. Though, out of my brother and me, I had it better off. I can admit that. *turns his attention to Nadine and nods* Adoption is an option, but I just have a fear of children in general.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Jonathan Gray | My eyes suddenly stopped wondering as she spoke to me, and I took this as an invitation to join her own the couch. A small smile growing on my lips as I sat down next to her, bring my leg up so it was slightly suspended in the air as my ankle rested on my thigh. "Canada? Huh." I shake my head a little, the small smile still there on my lips. "I've never heard of this group before, but the music sure does have me captivated. It doesn't have that Justin Bieber slash One Direction beat in it, and because of that, it makes this band even more likable in my opinion." I shrug my shoulders and I place my hands in my lap, my eyes wandering over towards the stereo. "What's the band name?" I'm not really the music type of guy, but when I do listen to music. It's actually good music, it's not hip-hop or country or even that techno dubstep crap. It's solid music that'd be enjoyable to anyone with half a brain if they had one. Everyone I've known, even my co-workers and classmates at the college and hospital, all circle around music their group of friends like. Not because THEY themselves like it, it's mainly due to the fact that they're friends like it.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Hello!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Jennaveive:  When Klain hugs me, I hug him back and bury my face into his chest.  At least he knew now, and he was happy about it!  It felt fantastic now that he knew.  I scoot closer to him and then lift my head off of his chest.  "They're going to come and visit us?  Do you know when exactly?"  I guess that's to be expected, but isn't Skype enough for now?!  I have enough to do in the next 20 weeks as it is.  And if they want to come and visit me before I have this baby I just might explode!  I have NOTHING for her so far.  And I still have to figure out what I want to do for the birth.  I've kinda tuned out Klain for a moment, so when he asks if I got it, I just nod and smile at him.  "Got it.  Now what should we do first?  Well second, I have to eat before I starve."  I smile at Klain and squirm in order to reach the cooler while still staying in his hug.  I just didn't want him to let go.  I open the cooler and pull out a plastic baggie with a sandwich in it and turn so my back was to Klain and I could lean back against his chest easily.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Rachel: Watching as he took a seat, my eyes scanned over his well toned, and much to my disapproval, fully clothed body. The last man who had stumbled upon me was shirtless and quite incredible, and this one was nothing less just by the looks of him. What was this mansion, a hoarder of pretty people? "Simple Plan, their called simple plan. Much better than Beaver and the British boys." My lips rose upwards into a brighter smile and I turned towards him. "They've lasted longer than most other bands without replacing any members. I don't think they're making very good music anymore, if any at all, but this album was my favorite." I started giggling, thinking of the name, and covered my mouth with my hand until I recovered. "It's 'No Pads, No Helmuts... Just Balls.' after a Rugby motto. Pretty ridiculous huh? But they're pretty funny really in general." Not the worst album title, just one of them. Canadians and their humor. "Have you heard of Blink-182?"

Hola Lilj
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:51 pm

What's up Linz??

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Lots of things not really worth commentary, how about you?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Pretty much the same! Just bored really Rolling Eyes 

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:02 pm

Scampi wrote:Sophie grinned and stared in awe as the rocks crushed, crumbled and the dust floated off. Dust in the wind. "It's really cool!" She said happily, "Well, I can do this!" The young witch pulled out her wand and recited the protonus charm, a pony, made of silver sparkles came out of her wand and started to trot around. Sophie didn't stop to look at Annabel as she needed to concentrate on the memory she had, if she didn't, then the pony would just disappear...
Annabel: As Sophie pulls out her wand I tilt my head to one side because it interested me. Witches could do all sorts of amazing things, but I feel like they would have a disadvantage when in a fight because their opponent knows what they’re doing based on what they say. I watch a sparkling silver pony appear out of nowhere and it begins to walk around. “That spell is beautiful. Stuff like that is stuff that I could never do even though I’d like to learn how to.”

linz007 wrote:Vice: I followed her towards the bed once she had pulled away for me, unaware where I'd land because the lights had been turned out. There was still enough light peeking in through the window though since I was still midday, and so I found my way beside her and wrapped an arm tightly around her waist as I snuggled in close. "Your right, my friends aren't kid friendly. Don't you have some female friends though? Ones that wouldn't mind taking care of her for a while? Just so we wouldn't have to trust people we don't know, if we don't have to." It was irregularly quiet in the room with Allegra sleeping, compared to the usual activity at this time of day. Actually, today had been pretty busy unlike usual. We actually made it outside for the first time since before she was born, and it was really a relief.
Bree: I curl up next to Vice and allow my head to rest up against his chest. “Well, I’m not sure that I want to leave Allegra with someone who I don’t know can handle a little newborn. She’s sort of a handful and I don’t want someone who doesn’t know how to take care of her trying to take care of her. I would trust them if one of my friends had had a child too, but none of them do.” I shrug and then smile at Vice, taking his hand in mine and rubbing the back of his hand gently. I close my eyes and start to relax into the bed. When I fall asleep I’m still holding Vice’s hand in mine.
Didn’t we want to skip for them? I forget to where though…

Wolfsoul wrote:Glancing down at our hands, I smiled softly and then turned my attention to the road again before we had a car crash. "Lucy, my love, the only way that that could ever change is if you ever suddenly decide to lift some weights at the gym and become some sort of body builder, and I pray to whatever God or Gods there are in this world that that never happens because, quite frankly, I'm rather fond of your slim, non-muscular figure." Indeed, if Lucy were to become a body builder, it would be rather strange, and probably quite off-putting, especially if she were to gain a six-pack. Of course, I would still love her, but still... Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I spotted a sign for the water park and took the second right at the roundabout as instructed.
Lucy: “I’d never exercise like that! I think that the girls who do that look kind of gross.” I shiver slightly because the thought of how those women looked popped into my head. “I don’t want to look like the mutant daughter of the incredible hulk or anything like that!” I laugh a little and squeeze Demitri’s hand with mine gently when I see the sign for the water park. I can’t wait to see Demitri’s face when he sees me in this swim suit! I think Demitri is going to freak out when I pull off this cover up!

Britt-21 wrote:Mia tried not to giggle as they kissed and as he rolled over so she was on top of him. That gave her an advantage, kissing his jaw and down his neck.
Austin: His hands migrate from her waist to her hips, and then slowly back up again. He can feel the slight raising of her skin in the form of goose bumps that were left when he slid his hands up and down her sides. He then wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her body closer to his. When she finishes kissing his neck, he forces her to move her soft lips back up to his gently.

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Lewis: It didn't take her long to change, which he had expected, but what she did next, he wish didn't happen. "Viv. I'm serious." He almost growled at her, standing in the same spot he was before. "If I stay, we can't do anything." He said, trying to convince himself. He didn't want to hurt her, or anyone for that matter.
Viviana: I scoot away from him on the bed. He was being serious, and sort of scary. "I didn't know you were serious. Most people aren't when they say that..." I sigh and pull the sheets right up to my head, so it was the only part that he could see. "In that case you can go if you want to. I don't want to force you to stay if you don't want to."

ado-rae-ble wrote:Sean Anderson; "Well, he could just be a feminine boy dog. Every boy needs to show his feminine side every once in a while." He said with a chuckle as he took the box from Brenna that contained the DVDs. He would have to watch them before he found a college to attend to finish his law degree. "Thanks for the movies, by the way. I'll probably watch them in a couple of days and give 'em back to you soon."
Brenna: Sean didn’t seem like a male who enjoyed his feminine side to me, although I’ve been completely wrong before and statistically I was wrong about Sean too. I was simply a horrible judge of character and it was painfully obvious to me. I was the only human I really knew. And Inky was the closest thing I had to a friend. It is quite a depressing fact, but it is just that, a fact. “That is actually the box set of the episodes. I hope you enjoy them, and if you want you can borrow another season, or a movie after you’ve finished that one.” I smile at Sean. I couldn’t be too wrong about his character, he seemed to be quite black and white to me.

Evαy . wrote:[size=12]| I roll my eyes and look at her with a sweet expression. "[b">Our daughter won't have a life mate for a while, and it will be a WHILE." A small chuckle escaped my lips and I wrapped her into a hug and brought her into my body, carefully to not smash her against me hard. Fear of hurting the baby blossoming in my head was what kept me from squeezing her into one of my death hugs, so I just kept it as a loving hug. "And as for my parents. I doubt they'd be angry at you, they'll be happy. More than happy! ECSTATIC! And then here's me telling them late about how I managed to get my lifemate pregnant. Watch they'll come and visit once before our wedding and if you see a few cracks in my skull. YOU CALL CPS baby! Got it!?" Okay well I was being a little immature, but hey, I'm only being my funny self for her and only her.
Jennaveive: When Klain hugs me, I hug him back and bury my face into his chest. At least he knew now, and he was happy about it! It felt fantastic now that he knew. I scoot closer to him and then lift my head off of his chest. "They're going to come and visit us? Do you know when exactly?" I guess that's to be expected, but isn't Skype enough for now?! I have enough to do in the next 20 weeks as it is. And if they want to come and visit me before I have this baby I just might explode! I have NOTHING for her so far. And I still have to figure out what I want to do for the birth. I've kinda tuned out Klain for a moment, so when he asks if I got it, I just nod and smile at him. "Got it. Now what should we do first? Well second, I have to eat before I starve." I smile at Klain and squirm in order to reach the cooler while still staying in his hug. I just didn't want him to let go. I open the cooler and pull out a plastic baggie with a sandwich in it and turn so my back was to Klain and I could lean back against his chest easily.

linz007 wrote:Grayson: I followed her out to the car, thinking over what she had said about her mother and taking her age into account. She was already twenty one? I got into the car beside her, buckling up in the passenger seat quickly before I turned my attention over to her. "I can understand, wanting to be on your own and all. It wasn't exactly my plan, since I left my mom at a younger age, I was expecting to spend some time with her but it didn't work out. I didn't know you were twenty one though, you don't look it." I looked downwards at my hands and smiled, remembering that I had been around much older people. "Since you’re from the Ukraine though, you speak another language right? I mean, I don't know what language people speak there, Russian?"
Hanna: I make sure that I’m buckled up and that Grayson is buckled up too before I pull out of the parking spot and start to roll down the driveway of the mansion. “You were young when you left your mother? How young exactly? I’m just curious.” I quickly glance over at Grayson with a smile and then I turn my attention back to the road. “Yeah, I’m 21. I just take good care of myself, but that’s part of the job description I guess because we’re on stage, and sometimes on the TV too with the really big competitions.” I glance over at Grayson again and he’s looking down at his hands. I turn my attention back to the road when he starts to talk again. “Well, I speak Russian, Ukrainian, and obviously English. But that’s it. Do you speak anything other than English or is this it for you?”

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:11 pm

annnyyonnneee wwwannnaaa rrrppp?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down