House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:06 am

I want to tell your sister when I'm ready to tell her, and I don't think that she'll be quite as excited as you are so I want to wait a little bit to tell her

Hi Evay!  We'll I'm 20 weeks so another 18 to 22 weeks give or take for her to be born.  I think that babies weigh right around seven or eight pounds when they're born, but some can be skinny babies and others could be chubby babies so I don't know Very Happy But the only baby I ever was around was like this big *She holds out her hands to show about how big a baby is*  They have big heads though... *Shivers and crosses her arms over her chest just thinking about it*  I don't know about the birth yet though, I guess I could have our baby at home, but I've never had a baby and I don't really know yet.  But I also don't like hospitals so I'm kinda torn about that :S

Wow Wolfgirl! O.o you're 15 right? How old is this guy?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:07 am

Ohhh! Ok ^_^ She'll be at least slightly excited though, right? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:10 am

He's 17.
And no, Britt. I really don't give a crap about trials. .-.
But who said I was going to do it anyways???

*Nodds* As long as your okay with it. I don't want you having like a panic attack in the tub and me having to pick you up and bringing you to the ER... *Chuckles then realizes that he probably scared the crap out of her now and runs a hand nervously through his hair.*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:10 am

I'm doing good, how are you!? Razz *Smashes face into pillow and falls asleep.* *Stands up and walks upstairs to the room she shares with Johnny.*
It's hot outside. -_-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:13 am

*smirks and walks towards her* If I was here to buy a book at least I know a professional *shakes his head and mocks her stance, crossing his arms over his chest* But no, I'm here to talk to you. I need to apologize for my behavior, but I'm not sure if you want to do this in from of everyone. Not that I'm shy, I just assume perhaps you don't want people knowing your business.

Heh, beautiful. Just absolutely amazing. Rolling Eyes I'm not interested in talking about it quite yet, but obviously being far away from me isn't good enough for some people.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:13 am

Okay... *She smiles and kisses the top of Hope's head before looking over at Demitri*  I think that she'll be a little excited, after a while and she gets used to the idea at least

We'll I'm 20 weeks so another 18 to 22 weeks give or take for her to be born. I think that babies weigh right around seven or eight pounds when they're born, but some can be skinny babies and others could be chubby babies so I don't know Very Happy But the only baby I ever was around was like this big *She holds out her hands to show about how big a baby is* They have big heads though... *Shivers and crosses her arms over her chest just thinking about it* I don't know about the birth yet though, I guess I could have our baby at home, but I've never had a baby and I don't really know yet. But I also don't like hospitals so I'm kinda torn about that :S

Just be careful if you do decide to XD Sorry, just a word of advice from someone who knows!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:17 am

I know.. sorry lilj, I didn't mean to snap. :/ I just hate it when people judge...

If you ever need to talk to anyone, Linz, I'm always around. Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:17 am

It's okay! It's the mama in me XD just making sure

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:20 am

kaedfszcjhbesaljidg IM SO F*IING PISSED! NEODLGJhfnidlbc (not at anyone here)

Last edited by Britt-21 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:23 am

We're not saying you're gonna do it, we're just saying that you should really think about it beforehand ^_^ But allow me a moment to act a little jealous: Damn it, a 15 year old gets offered sex and I can't even get a first kiss! DX *Rolls eyes a little and shakes her head.* I wont have a panic attack... I hope :S ... I'll try not to have a panic attack. I doubt I'd have one worth going to the ER for, but if I do you better make sure to clothe me first, 'cause there's no way I'm going to the ER naked. Ever -///- *Takes a deep breath and then holds Kodi's hand, tugging it gently.* So, shall we head up to our room, Kodi-Bear? I can't exactly have a bat out here now, can I? Razz *Looks at Henry's body language and smiles ever so slightly.* You're right, perhaps it's a bit too crowded for an apology here, but there's a milkshake place down the road, it's usually quiet at this time, so I'll be able to here the apology perfectly, plus, I heard you like milkshakes. *Smile turns into a smirk.* Yeah, but wouldn't it be a bit hard for her? I mean, she may feel that, like with Hope, she has to take care of the baby... I don't know...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:24 am

if it makes you feel better wolfy, my first kiss was just so f*ing sloppy -_- worst kiss in history in my book

i wasnt juding you wolfgirl DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:29 am

At least you've had a first kiss! I'm 18 and I haven't been kissed ever. In fact, the only time I ever got close was during a dare and the guy didn't want to kiss me so much that he actually backed out -_-

Anyway, jealousy over, I'm going back to being the kind, caring, older sister of the group.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:31 am

You seemed like you were judging me, Britt. Judging me because I was thinking about having sex before marriage.

*Coughs slightly and takes her hand in his, entwining their fingers.* Let's go. *Smiles and walks with her up the stairs and to their room*

Sorry, wolfie D:
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:32 am

Thanks, I'm just not very good at sharing things on the certain topic. *huggles Samuel* I just don't understand why it can't be okay to just leave me alone. It's very ironic that the entire topic has even come up about you and Leo actually as soon as I realized what was happening in my own situation. Forget it, I don't wanna talk about it. I'm emotionally a wreck right now anyway.
Mhm, I do like milkshakes so I suppose that would be ideal. *uncrosses his arms and turns so she can walk past* Lead the way smoothie lover
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:34 am

thing is, some guys go for looks. which is so dang annoying! I mean come on! you can be the most awesomest nicest, etc person ever and sure your body is different but that doesnt mean that the person is just...big and ugly. That person is just like you. But a different gender and different personality and different size. I mean, if a girl calls themselves fat I just stare at them like 'No you arent' trust me. You dont wanna know fat. Fat is like..possibly 250 or 300. But sometimes that fat could be mucle making you a bit heavyer. I tested that out with my arms. My right one is so dang heavy compared to my left one XD

I wouldnt judge you. I hanged out with friends that faded at 14. I never judged them. They were the same person and stuff. nothing changed. Even if you did do it before marriage, it wouldnt bug me, really. the only thing that really bugs me is abortion and stuff but we wont get into that ^-^'

Last edited by Britt-21 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:34 am

That's exactly what I'm worried about, I don't want her to ever have to take care of our child... *She runs her fingers through Hope's hair* I don't want her to feel like she's obligated to do anything except be a great older sister

Sex before marriage is no big deal! At least I don't think so...

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:35 am

Honestly, even if i do go to church, I dont think its a big deal, then again it could be, but I doubt Leo is like the way i describe some guys. So its a 50 50 here. it could be a big deal and could not be a big deal. I'm just smack in the middle. XD

Im sorry that I made you feel like I was juding you wolfgirl! DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:46 am

It's not your fault, it's guys' faults for only caring about personality... And maybe it's partially my fault for having high standards ^_^" *Raises an eyebrow at Kodi as he coughs and heads upstairs with him.* Are you ill or something, Kodi? *Walks into the bedroom and groans as she spots Snowball sleeping on her bed.* Note to self: If we ever do decide to fade, as in actually fade, the dog must be teleported to Hope and dad's room -_- *Huggles Linz.* It's ok, Linz, we're here for you. *Breaks into a grin.* Very well, follow me. *Walks past Henry and leads him down the street towards the milkshake place.* I don't just like smoothies, y'know, I'm a fan of milkshakes too, it's just that, with a smoothie, you're more likely to get more than one of your five a day, plus it's more fun to make. *Walks slower so that she can walk alongside Henry and looks up at him.* So did you really come all this way to apologise to me, because yesterday it didn't seem as if you really care about, you know, acting social, not that I myself am particularly social, but still. And how did you even know where I'd be? *Realises she's talking to much and stops herself, biting her lip slightly.* *Nods head in understanding.* You may need to tell her that when the time comes, Lucy...

And, just to add my opinion: In the olden days, sex after marriage was the right thing to do, but only to prevent pregnancies before marriage and, since back in the old days there was no contraception, the only way to do that was to wait until after marriage. Nowadays we have contraception, so the 'sex after marriage' thing doesn't really apply. *Shrugs.* So basically, if we apply the principles of the 'No sex before marriage' rule to modern day society, as long as it's protected - and it's legal -, it's all good in the hood my sistas! Cool
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:48 am

such a smarty pants, wolfy XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:51 am

Nothing wrong in a little bit of intelluctal showing off XD I used to watch more educational s*** as a kid than kids programmes so... Yeah... XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:52 am

*Chuckles* No, I'm fine Razz *Sees snowball and laughs*

It's fine Razz

I really don't agree with most of the stuff that people say in--- I'll shut up. Nvm.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:53 am

I plan to just to make sure that she knows that she doesn't have to do anything...

not that the prevention works all the time anyways Rolling Eyes lol

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:54 am

we need a new topic XD no more fading talk
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:58 am

True dat, but it slims the chances! I'm gonna back out of the conversation now too, I'm getting bored of it XD You may be laughing now, but she's sleeping on your side of the bed, and you wont be laughing later if we can't move her, because you'd have to sleep in the dog bed Razz*Laughs a little, then kisses Kodi.* Wait in here, ok? I'll call you in when I'm actually in the bath :3 *Goes into the bathroom, closing the door behind her, and starts running the water.* Yeah, we don't want her to go into mother mode again, despite the good job she managed to do raising this little one. *Messes Hope's hair playfully.* *Giggles.* Heeey! My hair's messy now! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:00 am

Who's excited about the new Thor movie coming out?! X3 Anyone... Just me? Ok...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next