House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Scampi
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:49 am

*nods and closes her eyes, still leaning forward with her head in her hands*
fine fine. Razz

Suzie Sylvester; Letting out a soft sigh, Shzie looked up at Sapphira's apartment building through the windshield of her boyfriend's car. "Thanks for the ride, Logan." She said, leaning over to press a kiss to his lips. "Bye, my lovely Lin. See you when i get home." She said to her daughter, turning in the seat to press a kiss to her forehead. Suzie had decided that it would be best to just bring Linette. Yeah, she cried for a couple of minutes, but it died down, and hey, it would give Logan a chance to have some alone time with Linette. Bonding experience, maybe? Suzie got out of the car and walked up to Sapphira's apartment, gripping her phone and wallet, just in case, since she didn't know how well this would go. She knocked a couple of times, and stood outside her apartment, waiting and hoping for an answer.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:58 am

Wolfsoul wrote: Unfading with Lucy, I took a deep breath to calm myself before moving into the bathroom to take care of the protection. Once done, I curled up in bed next to Lucy once again, looking over to the alarm clock to see that 10:16am. We had faded twice in two days, and once last week. Realizing this, I couldn't help but chuckle as I kissed my Lifemate's shoulder. "Perhaps we should pace ourselves, love. At this rate, the protection won’t last us a week!"
Lucy: I unfade with Demitri and smile while he walks into the bathroom. I stand up quickly and put the covers back onto the bed, because all that needed to dry now was my hair, and that was almost dry already. I crawl back into the bed under the sheets and wait for Demitri to get back. When Demitri finally get back I take his hand and smile. “Pacing ourselves is probably a good idea. How many of them do you have left anyways?”

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:02 am

If you want Rae, this is for you!

ado-rae-ble wrote:Sean Anderson; Woah woah woah. That was a lot to take in! Sean tried as hard as he could to listen and keep up with what she was saying, and the point he had to understand was that the old ones were better. weren't they always though? He smiled as Inky attacked his toy, and he chuckled, "Well, maybe i could watch the old ones some day then." Watching the small dog a bit longer he smiled, "That dog has some sass in him." He looked back up at Brenna and smirked, "Kind if like you."
Brenna: He looked absolutely lost as my mouth seemed to take over and I obtained the affliction known as 'verbal diarrhea'. I bite my lip, nearly feeling sorry for Sean. I had went too in depth again. "If you want you can borrow them. I own them all." I smile at Sean and walk over to my book shelf and pull out a box that had the original series on DVD's. "I just want them back. I have a complete collection and I'd like to keep it that way if I could." I smile a Sean before looking down at Inky who was still chewing on his toy. Even I knew I was a nerd. Admitting that I had every episode and movie from the Star Trek franchise was something that made people into 'geeks' and 'nerds' now. I look back to Sean and blush for some reason when he smirks at me. The brush looked red under my thin white skin, and the color was not only in my face, but also my neck, arms, chest, and legs like it was when I blushed, despite the fact that everywhere but my face was a faint pink. "Usually I use the word 'spunky' to describe him because sassy is a feminine term, but yes. He is sassy." I smile at Sean again.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:07 am

Sorry I *yawn* poofed earlier I just got distracted, then spent time with kieran so... Ya.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:19 am

*Sits down next to Mandie and huggles her.* So... Are you having second thoughts about Joshia or something? :/

Watching Suzie head up to the apartment, I started driving back to the mansion. "Don't worry, Lin." I said as we drove. "Mommy will be back later, she's just visiting a friend. For now we'll just... I dunno, we'll find something to do..."

Shamisen: Jumping up onto the small shelf on the back of the door, Shamisen peaked through the small glass hole to see who was visiting his master. The girl he saw was one that he recognised from about 4 years, and he let out a meow in greeting. 'Miss Sapphira, your friend is here to see you.' He called.

Sapphira: After a hard day's work at the bookstore, you'd think I'd get a chance to just sit down with a cup of tea and watch television but no, apparently it was not yet time to relax. I was confused at first by Shamisen's words, since I had no friends, really, just work colleagues, and he knew that, but still, I set down my tea on the coffee table and went to answer the door. I was shocked to find Suzie, who I hadn't seen since the day I bought this place 4 years ago, and it threw me off guard as I tried to speak. "Uhhh... Hi... It's been, uh, 4 years. What brings you here, Suzie?" My face was nothing but confusion as I looked at my old friend, who, despite the years and the fact that she looked like a young woman now, I'd recognise her face anywhere, necause it was engraved into my mind due to the fact that she was the only friend I had ever had.

Shamisen: Shamisen peeked his head around the door in an attempt to be a part of the conversation somehow.

((Ok, Suzie, 3 rules:

1 - Don't say Jay's name, Sapphira can talk about him, but his name causes a breakdown
2 - Don't mention anything about Tara, she'll just deny ever having a child.
3 - Don't say that you're back with Logan, or that you have a child now, she'll snap!))

"I have..." Opening the drawer, I quickly counted the number of foil packets remaining. "Thirteen left, and at this rate that'll only last us two weeks so yes, some pacing is deffinately required." Kissing along Lucy's jaw at first, my lips finally made their way to her's and I smiled under the kiss before pulling back, running a hand through my hair. "Maybe we should think about getting up and doing things today as opposed to lounging around all day."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:26 am

no, i mean, I'm happy with Joshua! it's just that... I don't know. i don't know what I'm feeling right now. it's just.... *sighs and buries her head in Jer's shoulder, using everything in her not to cry, since she wasn't one to cry in front of many people*

got it!

Suzie Sylvester;
When she spotted Sapphira in the doorway, she jolted forward and threw her arms around her in a right hug, smiling like a crazy woman. "Sapphira, it's been so long!" She said happily, with a huge grin on her face. "I've missed having you around so much! It's been so boring there... the mansion sucks without you." she stopped hugging her old friend and smiled, "Sorry about the over excitement. can i come in?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:34 am

Lucy: I tap my finger against Demitri's hand as he counts the number of packets he has left. "Well, hopefully I'll be able to talk to Kiara soon and then there wouldn't be any need for this protection anymore." I smirk as Demitri begins to kiss my jaw and then I kiss him back when his lips reach mine. "Well the first step would be putting on some cloths I think." I giggle and kiss Demitri's cheek quickly. "Then what do you want to do?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:38 am

*Sighs and pulls Mandie into his lap so that he can hug her better.* It's just that you remember the good times with Henry too and it hurts to think you'll never have those good times again? If that's what it's like, then I completely understand how you feel. If not, well, I might need more explaining...

Sapphira: I was a little stunned at the sudden hug but it was soon over again and I just smiled at my friend, nodding my head. "Sure you can come in. I'm watching this magic show if you wanna join me, it's quite interesting." Closing the door behind Suzie once she had entered, I led her into the living room along with Shamisen who instantly hopped onto the couch, curling into a ball. Taking a sip of my tea, I turned to Suzie and asked, "Do you want some tea? I made some, like, a couple minutes ago if you want some." I shrugged, leaning down to scratch Shamisen's ear.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:49 am

I chuckled slightly at Lucy's comment about the protection, getting up and pulling my clothes back on. "After we put the sheets on, I think we should go and see Kiara. If you wish to talk to her before concieving, then perhaps it would be best to get the talk over and done with, then you'll be able to focus on controlling your thirst for the bonding ritual." Shrugging slightly, I looked down at the sheets that Lucy had pulled off and picked them up, waiting for my lifemate to get up and assist me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:59 am

i have no idea... it might be that i feel bad that the guy really cared about me and i took that for granted. i mean, look at me. i ran right on back to Joshua when he came back, and that's fucked up. i know that the whole time we were dating, he always had to remind himself that if Joshua ever did come back, that i wouldn't be his anymore. that's fucked up. we faded twice, and yet both times i either ended up crying or i left. that's really fucked up. he practically helped me raise Trent, and yet i went with Joshua because he's Trent's dad. i don't know. i just don't know.

Suzie Sylvester;
"Yeah, sure!" She said with a smile, looking around Sapphira's cutesy little apartment before plopping on the couch next to shamisen, petting him a couple of times before asking, "And how have you been, Shamisen?"

lame post. sorry. DX
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:15 am

((*Sighs.* I know how Henry feels, I really do, but you were still technically married to Joshua, so it made sense for you to run back to him, I just... I don't know... Maybe you should find a way to make it up to Henry, since he helped you with Trent and treated you well...))

Shamisen: "I have been fine, considering the circumstances." Shamisen answered, looking up at Suzie. "It's been a fairly rough start, especially the first couple of years, considering the fact that Sapphira was suffering and I had to keep an eye on her and, well, I'm not exactly a youthful kitten, but things have begun to get better now, especially considering the fact that my children get a monthly playdate and I get to see my Sasha whenever I wish. She's expecting a second litter, you know, and Miss Sapphira plans to keep one."

Sapphira: Hearing the the last sentence as I brought the tea over, I realised they were talking about the kittens and added, "Only if I can handle another cat, especially one that doesn't tell me when he's hungry or when he wants to be let out. Maybe, if you want, I could get you a kitten, too, I mean, every with needs a cat, right?" Smirkig slightly at the reference to stereotypical witches, I handed the tea to Suzie before sitting down and drinking some of my own. "So how's your life been in the past four years? Not as horrendous as mine, I'm assuming?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 am

i just don't know how... i mean, i would set him up with someone else, but he doesn't seem interested. I can't think of anything else really that i could do. money is a no. i just don't know...

Suzie Sylvester; "Life's been.... interesting... I left for a while. Spell went wrong and i lost my memory. Another spell went wrong and i fell into a coma. Luckily.... um, someone from the mansion took me to the hospital. I think that's when i lost my memory, but obviously i can't remember. Everything that i know is from that one guy... He wouldn't tell me his name though, because apparent it wasn't important." Luckily, she was a good liar. That was important in this. she couldn't tell her about Logan or Linette. it might set something off and cut the visit too short. "I moved back in with my ex for a while... Jacob. that didn't last long. Now I'm back at the mansion. Living life." She shrugged when she was finished and took a sip of her tea. "Oh, and i would love a kitten, by the way."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:37 am

*Sighs.* Maybe just tell him that you really appreciated everything, I dunno... I'm sorry you have to deal with this kind of stuff, Mandie...

Sapphira: I made a mental note to pay for another one of Shamisen and Sasha's kittens and then thought about Suzie's words. "Well memory loss would deffinately explain why you haven't visited in so long, so I guess I could forgive you for that. It's sad to hear you went into a coma, though, I mean, coma's are really dangerous, so I'm glad you're ok. Getting back together with your ex, though? I thought one of the main rules of dating is to never return to your exs, or, at least, that's what I heard." Shruggig slightly, I watched Shamisen crawl into my lap and stroked him, smiling down at him. It's funny to think that four years ago I disliked him but if I hadn't of kept him, I probably wouldn't even be alive today, so now he was the most important person in my life.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:44 am

Sam: "I think I can manage to do that. It can't be too hard." Looking over Reyna's bikini, I smirked and grabbed the bottom of my own shirt, remembering that she was most likely going to feel odd if I didn't remove it. I pulled the shirt up and over my head, enabling myself to put it down on the towel before I reached a hand out to take the sunscreen. "Both your upper back and your lower back right? Or would you rather do the lower back yourself? Or, try to at least?" Not that I wasn't capable, I was just keeping away from making her feel weird, and touching her lower back probably would draw such affects. 

Dilynn: "I think I can keep up, I didn't do too bad on our race. Besides, Chocolates got some nice legs, he can keep up with Ol'Dusty." I shrugged and tangled my hands into his hair with a smirk. "And I hope Jesse is interested in going with us. I mean, if he's not then I'll have to find another way to make up some time with him. How do you suppose your going to teach me to lasso though? Teach me to rope up some tree stumps or something that isn't moving? Because I think it might be a very useful trick to learn." Not that I'd have any use for it at the mansion, because there wasn't anything to lasso there, but it would come in handy if I planned on moving someplace over here. Especially if we decided on taking care of some cattle and such like his parents. Not that I knew anything about cattle, because I don't, but I could always learn from Brody. Honestly, I couldn't really see myself working a farm. Probably because I was used to the city likely, but I really wanted to, because it involved being with Brody where he wanted to be. How exactly would I deal with shifting every full moon around here though?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:44 am

no, its fine. i mean, i did this to myself, so i really only have myself to blame for how I'm feeling... ugh...

Suzie Sylvester; "Yeah, i guess i should've remembered that rule." She said with a slight smile. "It was a bad choice anyways. I mean, he was nice and all, but after a while i get tired of his nonsense and i become annoyed with every little thing he does. As for the coma and momry loss thing... I'm beginning to remember stuff slowly. That's how i remembered you. well, that, and i have pictures of us at... the mansion..." She had almost said her wedding, but she stopped herself. true, there were pictures of them at the mansion, but all of them were from her wedding. She didn't want to be the one to bring up bad memories though, so she just chose not to mention it.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:57 am

*Frowns.* Just talk to Henry when he comes back, ok? It might make you feel a bit better.

Sapphira: I knew that Suzie was going to say my wedding and I frowned slightly. Seeing the worry in Shamisen's eyes, I finished my tea, set the mug down and hugged my cat close to me. "Well, I'm glad you remember me. You, Shamisen and my parents are the only people I've really been able to trust since... I mean, I'm even antisocial to my work colleges, but my boss knows about everything that's happened and how I'm still kind of recovering so he's told the others to just ignore it." I murmured as I tried to think of some form of subject change. "So... Uhh... Ever thought about getting your own place? The apartment opposite's available, not as modern and updated as mine but it's got two bedrooms, which is good if you have people stay over and stuff, like me, maybe... That sounded ridiculous, I don't need to stay over when I live across the hall..."

I think I'm off to bed. I'll reply to Sam and Dilynn and people tomorrow. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:06 am

goodnight wolfie!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:13 am

Night wolfie!
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:48 am

Goodmorning/afternoon.. I woke up at 4 or 5 today and missed my date. >.< *Replying now Very Happy
*Locks Joshua up in his room.* Keep you and your mood swings in there. >.< ISOLT WATCH HIS DOOR!
Despite that I hate helping you, and I dislike you. I will watch his door. -.- *Stands next to it and smiles when Siena comes and joins her.*
And I'll keep her company. ^.^
*Yells from his room.* I BET YOU WILL. Damn lesbian.
I love you too Joshua.<3 Don't worry I'll be in there to keep you company too! ^.^

You are all crazy. -.- Dani come on, let's go find Alix or something. *Turns around and grabs Dani's hand to go find Alix and Aurian.

You know if you stir it going counter clock wise, it'll taste better?
*Looks at Aurian.* I may be stupid, but I am not gulliable you know... *Secretly starts stirring it the way he said to.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:51 am

hi Evay! Hi Klain!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:58 am

Hey Jennaveive! (: *Hugs her.* I'm so glad you don't have a ex-boyfriend or anything. ;D
Hey JVB!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:00 am

hai evay
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:01 am

Hey Britt(:
I wanna roleplay! :/
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:08 am

Nevermind... I gotta go Skating for my brother's birthday. -.- I'm sorry guys! >.<
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:11 am

its okay! Why is that? They'd be ex...?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down