House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Scampi
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:03 am

bye lilj!

Mandie Anderson; "I dunno. I'll just get some random snacks and stuff." She shrugged and opened the door, grabbing the front door key off of the hook and stuffing it in the back pocket of her shorts when she and Jeremy were outside. "Oh, and i got one of Max's old friends to buy us some bottles of stuff. Flirting with some of my ex's friends goes a long way, especially when i've apparently grown "hotter" than i was at fifteen." She laughed and walked down the sidewalk towards the main road. The store was only a block away, so it wouldn't take too long to get there and back, but it would give Sammi and Jason enough free time to discuss their... plans... if you could call it that.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:11 am

I couldn't help but laugh a little and nod my head in agreement. "I didn't really know you when you were younger, but I can imagine that you look a lot hotter now than you did when you were a teen." Shrugging, I turned around and walked a little behind Mandie, since I didn't know which way we were going, my eyes scanning the streets for girls since we were meant to be finding a good girlfriend for me and, well, I didn't want to miss that girl just because I wasn't paying attention. "I think I actually looked hotter as a teen, or at least more cute... Actually, I kinda looked like Trent at 15, except, obviously, a bit older and with blue eyes. Weird, huh?" I would've joked about Trent secretly being my son, but I hadn't known Mandie when Trent was concieved, so the joke wouldn't make much sense.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:39 am

Mandie Anderson; She laughed slightly and curved around the corneronto the mainroad and smiled, "Andmaybe trent's alittle bit tallerthan you were." She winked at Jeremy andlaughed, "I'm only kidding,  Jer. You're not that short. I'mjust tall." They walked inside the store, and she instantlyfelt acool blastof air fromthe air conditioning. "Jeeze!peoplehere keep stores at like 20 below zero." She commented, grippingher armsasshe reached for agrocery cart and began to walk deeper into the store.

grr. -_- my space key isn't working properly... and i cant type today... this isn't working. DX i need sleep.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:44 am

As Mandie started complaining about how cold it was in the store, I smirked a little. "I would offer you my t-shirt since the coldness doesn't affect me much, but you insulted my height, so now extra layer's for you." Sticking my tongue out at Mandie, I added, "Seriously though, you're pretty damn tall. Ever thought about shrinking in a washing machine or something? Anyway, should I just start throwing random things in the cart or are we actually gonna think before we put stuff in there?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:01 am

Off to bed. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:09 am

Bex: Apologised to Tyler and kissed him, then went upstairs grabbed her guitar and went to Cody and TJ's room. She struggled but managed to play the guitar and sung the last chorus of Fifteen to TJ.
The last chorus:
Once I was finished singing, I set down my guitar and looked up to the top bunk where TJ lay. "You're gonna be ok, TJ. I mean, things may seem really bad right now, but things will get better, trust me." Walking over to the bunk beds, I tiptoed so that I could seen my teenaged son and held onto the railings since my balance was c*** nowadays. "Who wants to date a girl who's so blind that she can't even see how amazing you are anyway, hm?"

Cody listened to his mother as she sung to TJ, in awe because his mum had a really pretty singing voice and he wanted to sing just like her one day. When his mother stood on his bed, the little boy scrambled out of the way and then climbed up the ladder, not wanting to be left out of the conversation. "Yeah, TJ! You're amazing and you're my brother and you're amazing because you're my brother and girls have cooties anyway." Even the nice girls like KJ had cooties, which sucked, because Cody wished that KJ didn't have cooties; a nice girl like KJ didn't deserve the cooties disease thingy.

Hearing the bathroom door open, I rolled over to face it, watching Kodi walk out of the bathroom with nothing on besides a towel. It caused me to blush slightly, though besides that, I had no real reaction, since he was covering a certain part of his body. I had never seen a naked man before, and admittedly a part of me was curious, but I would sound ridiculous if I told Kodi remove his towel. And besides, I was still anxious about being naked in front of Kodi, and if I wouldn't show him my body, he didn't have to show me his. Sitting up in bed, I ruffled my curly hair and hugged my knees to my chest before looking towards my before and smiling slightly. "Good morning, Kodi." I greeted him, my words mumbled due to the fact that I had only really just woken up.

Even online courses included summer vacation! Yay! Although, without all the work to do, I was kinda bored. Kyle stil had to work through summer vacation so he wasn't around during the daytime, like now. Luckily, he'd be on his way home now, after I had suffered hours of boredom. Having nothing better to do, I had armed myself with a water gun and was pacing around in the front garden as I waited for Kyle to show up, a bag of salt and vinegar chips  on the nearby bench, as well as a bottle of water and the small pouch I pretty much carried everywhere now, containing the life-saving injections I had to be given if I had an attack thingy, so that I didn't die while waiting for my boyfriend.

I had been looking forward to trying to take things further on Nat's birthday, but we had such a busy schedule for that day that, by the time we got home from dinner and our little surprise trip to the beach, Nathalie was super tired. I understood why so we just went to sleep and we hadn't really spoken about it since. Music playing in the background, I lay down on Nathalie's bed with my arm wrapped around my girlfriend as we just relaxed and talked... Well, Nathalie did most of the talking since I was too lost in thought to really respond with something intellectual. Maybe I should just ask Nathalie again? Maybe I should, like, start a make-out session? I dunno... I needed to talk to Matt about it, I think, and I bet Nat would like to meet him and see his awesome house anyway, maybe get distracted by the games room so that I could talk to my brother privately. Once there was a break in Nathalie's long talk, I asked, "Do you wanna go and visit my brother today? He has an awesome house and I think you'd like to see it, maybe."

Opening the door, I stepped in and walked over to Jamie, bowing to him slightly. If he really was some form of gift from James, than I would treat the child with the upmost repsect, no matter how terrible I was at communicating with children, playing with them, raising them and, well, anything to do with children, really. "Good morning Jamie. I pray you slept well, yes?" I asked, my eyes catching the corner of something under his pillow and raising an eyebrow at it, giving Jamie a chance to explain what it was if he wished to or to just ignore my gaze if he wished not to.

I nodded into the crook of Suzie's neck, trying to get a grip on my emotions. Once I was sure I had stopped crying, I pulled away, wiped my eyes and nodded again. "Y-Yeah, I'll take you there, I just... S-Should we leave Linette here while I take you to Sapphira's or should I bring her?" We'd only be about 5 minutes, but I was still a bit worried about leaving Linette on her own, even if she was sleeping peacefully. Still, maybe waking her up for a 5 minutes car journey would be a bad idea... I don't know, I'd leave that decision to Suzie.

"Oh really? My home isn't an appropriate place to have this conversation? Well where is? The hospital when my daughter gives birth?!" "Dad! Calm down! You know what he meant now just shut the hell up and lead us to your office!" Godo's daughter snapped and the former emperor raised glared at the disrespectful way his daughter spoke to him. Clenching his fists in anger, he turned on his heel and led the three to his office silently. Watching as Yuffie sat down in one of the chairs and started rubbing her stomach in a clearly tense but trying to relax fashion, Godo turned his head to Hayden. "Now you'll explain to me, otherwise I'll have you exiled." "No you wont, that's part of my job now." "You appointed me emperor while you were suffering from, and I quote, 'A deadly, really contagious disease'! I'm in charge now and it's a part of my job." "Ah, but I'm not suffering fron the disease anymore now, am I, so I'm back in charge." Godo could see Yuffie trying hide a smirk and it just made him angrier. "You be quiet!" He tirned to Hayden, "You, speak before I have you kicked out of this house and beaten to a pulp." He could see Yuffie going to speak again and gave her a deathglare, which, thankfully, shut her up before she had even spoken. Sitting down in his chair, Lord Godo rubbed his temples, feeling a migraine coming. Why did he have to have a troublesome daughter? Why couldn't he and Kasumi have had a well behaved son who just followed tradition and didn't always try to contradict him and rebel against him?

"Not ok with the conception of our child? A minature us with your amazing smile and my green eyes? Perhaps even your beauty as well?" I rolled my eyes at my girlfriend and wrapped my arms around her waist, the grin returning to my face in full force. "How could you even that ike that, Ryan? There is nothing more that I want right now then to have a child with you." Well, besides to marry my girlfriend, but that would come a little later. Pressing a living kiss to Ryan's lips, I pulled back as I heard Hope making a squealing noise, worried for a moment until I discovered that she was squealing over Bentley - or, at least I assumed it to be Bentley, since he was currently missing - who had turned into a puppy and was playing with her. "Would you like to tell the children the wonderful news, or shall I?" I asked Ryan, still unable to wipe the grin off of my face. Holy- I was going to be a father!!!

Alone time? Not until I had my coffee, otherwise I'd end up falling asleep! Although I guess I could handle some minor alone time while Mandie and Jeremy were busy getting food and stuff. Forcing myself to get up from the really comfy couch. I walked over to Sammi and pulled her into a kiss, smiling as we pulled away. My eyes glanced around the room for a sec before I looked back to my girlfriend. "This place seems pretty cool, don't you think? Want to go exploring?"

"Sure, I'll try some." Shifting the bunny into one arm, I took a piece of the chocolate and bit into it, waiting for a moment to taste the weird flavours before smiling because it was a good kind of weird. "It's good, I like it. Thanks Trenty." I smiled at my boyfriend, pressing a kiss to his cheek and stealing another piece of chocolate before going to sit on my bed, wincing as crossing my legs caused more stomach pain. "So, what's all this for?" I asked as I put the other piece of chocolate into my mouth, a little confused by the random gifts.

"Well, I was thinking, since you said about spending time with Jesse, we could go out onto the open range, maybe catch a wild horse for you. You wont be able to ride it until I break it in, but after that it'd be all yours. I might need to teach you how to use a lasso, though." It seemed like a pretty good idea to me. Jesse loved the open range, Dilynn needed a horse of her own, and catching one required teamwork. "But if you don't want to do that, it's cool. It's your birthday so you decide what we do. If you want a lazy day, that's cool with me.

"You're only saying that so that we can continue kissing, aren't you, Lilly?" Vincent teased his wife, chuckling slightly before the brief smile was gone again. "I am rather hungry, though, so if Blade is not cooking our chicken pie, followed by an apple pie, soon, perhaps we should grab a little snack."

"Fair enough." I smirked slightly as I deliberately did not give away any of my plans, unlike Sam who was giving away his plan already. As we came closer to the beach's parking lot, I added, "Should we put a time limit so that we don't take forever? Maybe something like 15 minutes? Unless that's not enough time to put detail on the sandcastles." Perhaps it was a bit too optimistic, but I just shrugged it off, deciding that Sam would change it himself if it wasn't enough time.

If I'm missing anyone I'll type something for them in the morning. Replies appreciated! Goodnight ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:11 am

goodnight!

Mandie Anderson; She laughed at Jeremy's little washer comment, and she nodded, "I think it would be a good idea to watch what we put in here. Don't want to spend too much money." She grabbed a big box of Goldfish crackers and threw them in the big part of the cart, "Goldfish are a must. Especially if they're on sale like that. Anyways... I think we should start with candy and chips, or crisps in your neck of the woods, and other snacky stuff." She winked at Jeremy and laughed, beginning to skip down the hallway to the song playing over the radio. As she did that, she went down the candy isle and grabbed a bag of sour gummy worms and tossed them in the cart along with the goldfish. Well, they were off to a good start! Maybe they should get some fruit or something at the end, just to keep somewhat healthy....
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Anyone here? :/

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:41 pm

I am Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Hey! what's up?!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Lilly shrugged "maybe." she giggled softly "Well, what should we have for a snack? Grapes, Strawberries?" straberries were her favorite! But, lets see what Vincent would choose. POssibly they would just feed each other with whatever food they had, berries or pieces of apple or something.

nm, thunderstom is going on DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:48 pm

uh oh!!! :O

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:51 pm

if i poof thats why
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:52 pm

ah okay!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:01 pm

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:43 pm

hai raeee
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:52 pm

hellooooooooiio
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:53 pm

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:28 pm

*rolls eyes* apparently vampires have their own fandom. -_- they're only saying that because of twilight. stupid glittery pixie t-
*covers his mouth* calm down max. o.o it's just a show.
yeah, based off of real people! *mumbled because of her hand*
hey, maybe vamps are real? Razz
-_- that might've been the dumbest thing you've ever said. I'm a vampire and Jeremy is a vampire. and if you ever left your husband, he would be a vampire too.
sorry. :S i never really think about those things.

edit;

i just want to kiss my husband's face DX ugh. why can't eve get on whenever we're here?!
calm down. *rolls eyes* it's not the end of the world.
-_- whatever.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:01 pm

Sierra: I laughed a little. "I knew you wouldn't crash the bike anyway." I said with a smile as I got off, I walked into the store with him, smiled at the clerk, who said 'hi' to me, then walked into a separate room with a piano, keyboard, a drum set, and a guitar. I made sure the door was shut behind us properly; the room was soundproof but the door needed to be shut properly so ya. Then headed over to the keyboard, running my hands along the keys gently before turning it on. "So, what do you want me to play?" I asked him.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:25 pm

"Well done, Mandie, you know a British word!" I chuckled as I followed after her, grabbing bar of chocolate and putting in the cart, since I knew from my human years that everyone loved chocolate. "What other British words do you know?" I asked my best girl friend, now curious as to how many she knew.
((Early morning syndrome DX))

Strawberries were sweeter than grapes, and Vincent knew that Lilly would prefer it, so he answered with, "Strawberries." Picking up his wife momentarily as he stood to his feet, the ex-turk then set his wife down again before heading into the kitchen with her, pulling the strawberries out of the fridge and setting them on the counter.

"Anything." I answered as I sat on the stool behind the keyboard, then pulled Sierra onto the my lap. I kinda hoped they had a spare stool but oh well, I liked this position too. "I don't mind what you play, as long as it means that I get to hear you sing in real life, not on a video." I added, pressing a kiss to Sierra's shoulder before resting my head there so that I could see her fingers as she played the notes.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Mandie Anderson; "Umm... Okay, lemme think." She said as she walked down the aisle. "Ooh! Okay, so twat is one. Uhh, i know that pants are like underwear and you have to say trousers or something. or at least that's what Max told me, i dunno. I know people say 'bloody hell' a lot." She attempted a brush accent as she said bloody hell, but it failed badly and she just laughed. "Uhh, i've heard of bollocks. whatever that means. i think it means balls but whatever. Oh, and my favorite! Cheeky. Like these Doritos are very cheeky and i would like to buy some," She said with a smile as she grabbed a bag of nacho cheese flavored ones and put them in the cart.

good morning! ^_^ lol
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Hey!

Americans didn't say cheeky? That was a new one for me... "Well, I guess you could say the Doritos were cheeky. It's usually used as like... Being naughty, but in a playful way. Like how you've been teasing me since we got here, that was cheeky. And yes, bollocks means balls, and actually, I prefer saying balls. And as for the rest, it's all good." Grabbing a small bag of chilli heatwave Doritos for Jason, I added, "Also we have aubergine which I think is an eggplant to you, which makes no sense since there's no eggs involved. Oh, and we have biscuits, whereas you have... Cookies, I think... I dunno, that one could be wrong."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Having a bath in a min so brb.

There's something wrong with my teeth but I'm too scared to go to the dentists DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Mandie Anderson; "I dunno. Doritos could be pretty cheeky." She said with a laugh. "Aubergine makes more sense than eggplant. I don't even like eggplant. And you forgot chips. those are fries here. Oh, and candy floss! Cotton candy here. Uhh... That's all i can think of for right now." They began to walk down the soda isle, and she instantly abandoned the cart and ran for strawberry Fanta. "Yes! they never have this at the mansion, so I'm drinking this stuff all while we're here." she said with a grin, placing three bottles in the cart, "Plus it's good with vodka, but shh. don't tell max i've tried it before." she said in a lowered voice, smirking slightly before standing bam behind the cart. "Now you can get whatever you think jason and Sammi would like because i dont imagine them wanting to drink strawberry soda the whole time we're here."

ahh. fun times. DX

people are setting off fireworks still. excuse me, it's 1:30 in the morning and it's not the night of the 4th of July. -_- why.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next