House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Shadowhunter
rae
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
11 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:59 am

*facepalms and slips an arm around Chloe's hips, pulling her closer to him* you guys are ridiculous. Razz

go Denzel. Wink
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:02 am

Riddikulus! XD you should be something funny now... But there's no change... Ahh I know why! Because you're already ridiculous! XD I'm kidding, you're perfect Smile *kisses him* Poor Denzel! DX that's so awkward! DX

Gimme chance to reply! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:02 am

-///- Awwww! Denzel's all grown up! X3 And Kiara's getting curious too! XD -///- You just love embarassing people, don't you? -///- Yup ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:09 am

*looks to trent* don't be getting ideas from the older kids now. Razz I'm telling max, sean, and your father that they're not allowed to give you condoms until you're 30. Razz if you want em before then, you get to go through the embarrassment of buying them. Razz
Mom! *blushes and sits on the couch, burying his face in a pillow*
I'm probably the most flawed human being on earth, but okay. Smile if I'm perfect then you must be like the freaking goddess of perfectness- sh*t that made no sense. as you can see I'm not too good with this compliment stuff...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:12 am

Blade shook his head and he didnt even think twice about it, he walked past her and out the door, closing it behind him. He didnt think bad about her, he just didnt like what she did. Inside, he was crying. On the outside, he was trying to look as normal as possible. He headed down the hall, then the stairs, then the front door. He spreaded his wings from his back and streched them before taking off. If Christina wanted him gone, then she got it. Now she could be free and do what she wants. It was pretty hot out, he really hoped it would rain at his home so it was cooler. He shook his head and landed on the grounds of his home town. Well...adoptive home town. Everyone seemed happy, and busy. The normal days, "Home sweet home." he then headed to the Valentine Mansion. It had been a while since he had seen his family. Now, it was best to bond with them again and keep more in touch.. He walked to the door and knocked on it. Of course, his mother answered and pulled him into a hug. Plus, let him in.

If i dont ever come on im dead -______- my grandma keeps making me work. Im sick of it. Im sick of being the only kid. im sick of her being here
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:13 am

hello!

Wolfsoul wrote:Closing my eyes as Lucy's fingers ran through my fur, I listened to her words, my eyes snapping open once again at the mention of Lucy not wanting to live on her own while pregnant, and she probably meant after the pregnancy as well. Turning into my human self once again, I wrapped and arm around Lucy and pressed a kiss to her head. "I can move in as soon as you wish, if you don't mind sharing a room with me. That way, you won’t ever have to be alone. As for Hope, she'll learn eventually that I'm not a stuffed animal, and as for Kiara... Well... I highly doubt she'd move away from her 4 year old sister, especially considering the fact that she has not had a mother for the duration that you have lost memory and Kiara is probably the closest thing to a mother she has, unless her father has remarried or something along those lines."
Lucy:  When Demitri wraps his arms around me, I rest my head on his chest.  As Demitri talked, I could hear his heartbeat, and the air moving in and out of his lung in a rhythmic fashion.  “I don’t mind sharing a room with you, I actually welcome it.  I think that it will be fun and… interesting actually.  And it would be a nice step in the right direction because we do want children.”  I smile up at Demitri for a moment before I place my head on his chest again so I could listen to his heartbeat as I talked.  “As Hope grows up, she’ll obviously learn that you’re not a stuffed animal.  And Kiara, she basically is Hope’s mother.  But I’m here now, and their father has a girlfriend now.  If Kiara wanted to leave now she could be pretty sure that Hope would be okay.  Not that I think that it is really likely that she would leave, it’s just a slight possibility that I really wish won’t ever come true.”

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:22 am

Mandie, you might want to tell Klain too... he'd give them to Trent XD  especially after he finds out what's going on in Jennaveive's tummy! XD haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:24 am

yeah, probably. and don't go to Klain either! Razz *turns to jennaveive* how are you doing? Smile
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:27 am

Hehehe. What if Abby stole them from her dad and gave a few to Trent? Nah, she wouldn't do that actually, but she'd probably suggest for Trent to steal them from her dad, and she'd help him steal them XD *Huggles Trent.* Awww! Trenty and Abby! X3 *Breathes a sigh of relief.* Good, she's distracted *Also breathes a sigh of relief, but is still blushing.*

"If it's only a slight possibility then you shouldn't worry about it, honestly." I pressed a kiss to Lucy's head, smiling down at her as her head rested against my chest, almost as if she was listening to my heartbeat. "Things will be fine between you and your daughters, Lucy, don't worry about it. For now, just worry about making room for me in here. Everything else can come at a later date, ok?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:31 am

o.O uhhhhh... okay. so... Uhh... how are you? ^_^' i dunno.
Denzel you're just so adorable. :3
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:36 am

So I've been told -///- I'm good! How's you, cutie? X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:44 am

*shrugs* as good as can be expected I guess... I still don't know in the roleplay though because Evay hasn't been on so that I can put stuff together while Klain is away... I feel alright physically, my chest is sore and I have some headaches and am a little dizzy, but I haven't gotten sick yet which is always a good thing! 

Lucy:  I'll make room for him as soon as I can.  "Tomorrow is a later date right?"  I really have to stop worrying about Kiara but I just can't.  I know that she won't simply accept me like Hope did.  I smirk up at Demitri and then kiss him quickly.  "I hope it all works out, but I think it could.  It's sort of a matter of how long.  She was really angry when she saw me, and I hope we can work through it in a couple of months."  It was a really concerning topic for me because I don't know if she ever will accept me.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:57 am

"Most people let out their anger in one big explosion of emotion, I believe, and then within a couple days, perhaps weeks, they're fine again. I'm sure that if you talked to Kiara now, she'd be a lot less angry and perhaps more civilised towards you. Maybe you two can even get along again." I murmured, pressing a soft kiss behind Lucy's ear, then looking to the tv and the movie which had been long forgotten, so long forgotten that it had returned to the dvd menu. Oh well, I was much more preoccupied snuggling with my amazing, beautiful lifemate.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:12 am

Lucy:  "I suppose so.  I mean, I am her mother so it's not like she can just ignore me.  We're going to have to talk sooner or later."  I close my eyes and just take a couple of deep breaths in unison with Demitri's breathing.  "After I talk to her, I want you two to meet.  She'll understand what you are to me more so than Hope does.  Maybe you can wait nearby, in case it start to go south like the last time we talked.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:16 am

that's good because when i was pregnant with Trent, i felt like i was gonna die. so sick... so many headaches... i didn't get that bad of cravings though, so that made me happy. 
umm... good? yeah, good. i have a question... but you can't tell Abby...
you should be told. frequently. X3
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:22 am

Well I haven't even reached five weeks yet. I'm probably going to get sick in a couple of weeks... definitely! ...thanks -_-... no problem! That was sarcasm! *she puts on an angry face and crosses her arms* is the sickness really that bad? *looks at Mandie, sort of worried and uncrosses her arms*

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:23 am

Ooh! A question I can't tell Abby? A secret to keep from your girlfriend?! What is it, Trenty? Mhmm -_- *Backs out of the way slowly.*

Meeting the daughter that didn't seem to get along with Lucy? That seemed like it'd be harder than meeting Hope, but I had to try and at least meet Kiara, for Lucy's sake. "Ok, I'll stand nearby while you talking to her. If you start getting upset, however, I'm intervening. I wouldn't be able to stand seeing you upset." Nibbling on Lucy's ear for a moment or two, I decided to change the subject. "So, should I go and pack my stuff or would you prefer it if I moved in another time so that you can rearrange things?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:33 am

Lucy:  He wants to change the subject?  Not that it isn't a welcome change, its just that it was sort of unexpected.  I know that he probably changed the subject so that I wouldn't freak out.  I was already getting a little anxious about talking to Kiara again and I had no idea when it would happen.  "You can move in whenever you want.  I can move stuff around in my closet and draws to make room for your cloths and stuff, but that's about all I have to do to make room for you.  The other stuff can be done whenever we have time to."  I open my eyes and look up at Demitri with a smile.  I'm just glad that he wants to move in.  It's a nice step that we've decided to take in the near future.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:36 am

Ahh hormones. XD and kind of. you'll feel like you're dying, or at least i did, but it gets better when you get further along. 
Um, yeah... i don't know if you know this, but when, um... *mumbles* how old does she wanna be when she first fades? *looks down and blushes, stuffing his hands in his jeans pockets*
heheheheheheheheh ^_^ you are just so cute! *pinches his cheeks* 
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:41 am

*She sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose* Dying... great. *She sighs again and moves her hands to her hips* At least it gets better.  I just want these weeks to go by quickly.  Not that I'm excited about telling Klain.  He hates children and that scares me because I have no idea how he's going to react!  Its not like he has a choice in the matter.  And weren't you trying for a baby too?  How's that going?  When do you think you'll know?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:43 am

"Hmmm, perhaps tomorrow. I'm quiet enjoying spending time together like this." How long could snuggling last before we got bored? I wasn't sure, but I was hoping that it'd be a while.
((Gah! DX Skippy to Demitri moving in?))

Ow! Why me?! DX Hmmm... It's hard to answer that question. Your dad said that when a lifemate reaches 18 she'd be more... Into it so maybe around then? But the only thing stopping her from fading is the fact that she doesn't like the way she looks so... Yeah... It's really about when she gets over her little issues so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:47 am

Sure!  Should they like be in his room packing up stuff?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:49 am

Sure, I guess Smile You start while I try and get my brain to work again?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:49 am

okay!  It'll take a few though XD haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:50 am