House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Shadowhunter
rae
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Vice: She seemed to be caught in thought when I offered the blanket to her, and if I was a more curious man I would've questioned her on what she had been thinking but I'd save it for later, when Allegra was asleep and we finally got a few moments alone together before going to bed from exhaustion. She took the blanket from me and swaddled our daughter, a movement I had memorized but never used, just in case I ever needed to. Allegra hadn't ever required swaddling indoors, and with her attached to me like Velcro I just never had to keep her warm either. Just a shifter thing, I was a naturally warm person. I snapped out of my train of thought when she mentioned not knowing where to go and scratched the back of my head before threading my hands into the semi short hair. "I suppose we could just go out towards the garden? It's not too sunny out there, and there's a spot under the willow tree to keep shady." I shrugged at the answer, realizing it wasn't the best idea I had come up with but it was an idea and that was what was required of the moment. Not to bash on myself, but I wasn't exactly the most concentrated person on any topic, and this wasn't any exception. I was still thinking about whether or not I'd be able to convince Bree she was a fantastic first time mother, simple memories of Bree's pregnancy, and I was still thinking about what Allegra would think of us when she got older. At least I was still able to control two of the things I was thinking about. I'd work on Bree, show her everything that she did for Allegra that was proof she was amazing and I'd make sure to keep Allegra close but not to suffocate her, because it wasn't right to shelter her from everything. She had to be her own person and not stuck under my wing her entire life. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Dreams kept waking me up DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:30 pm

I might not be on later, might be hanging out with Gavin... If he gets my message on time :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:46 pm

"Ok then, it's probably best to get out of sight first. We wouldn't want people to see your arm get miraculously healed." Walking with Eric up to his allocated room, I opened the door and allowed Eric in first. I took the bag off of his arm and set it down on the bed. "Alrighty, lets have a look at this arm." I carefully approached Eric and took hold of his arm, assessing it. "This may hurt a bit, sir, I apologise in advance but it will be worth it, trust me." Putting the bone back into it's proper place, I healed it, joing the bone pieces back together, though all that could be seen was a slight green light. Once done, I stood back and smiled slightly. "There you go, as good as new. Oh, and sir? I can tell you're not fond of Xavier, but please go easy on him. He's new and not exactly used to everything yet, but at least he's trying to help, right?"

I had forced myself to get up early today, before Kyle had to go to work - if he even had work today, I mean, he had to have a day off at some point, right? Not caring about it being all yucky tasting, I took my pills with the leftover water from last night, waiting for them to sink in and make me less ill. Looking down at the sleeping Kyle beside me, I grinned, thankful that I had chosen to sleep in Kyle's room that night; he looked so cute in his sleep!!! But now he had to wake up, because I didn't wat to be awake alone. Nuzzling Kyle's neck to start with, I then nibbled on his ear and tugged on it gently, saying through my teeth, "Wake up Kyle!"

((Galian didn't pin her down, he just pinned her arms behind her back...))

The Galian Beast chuckled and let go over Darkess, doing a little happy dance and then running over to Lucius, picking him up. "You hear that, baby? Daddy win! Daddy number one!" He exclaimed, hugging his son tightly. Galian usually lost to Darkess, in fact he had never won against her before, so this was like some kind of amazing miracle; a victory against his bad*ss wife.

"Ummm..." I thought about it for a moment, trying to figure out what to do. There were so many things that we could do, but I just couldn't be bothered with most of them, except for two. Unable to choose between the two, I decided to do both and put the toy guitar from our past away - we had our own instruments now anyway, I played the in the music room and Zack had a real guitar now. "Lets play some video games so that I can kick your butt every time and then lets go and make some blood pancakes or maybe even try a blood cake! Unless you're hungry, then we can do the food-cooking stuff first." Shrugging a little, I walked over to my drawer and pulled out some random clothes to wear downstairs.

"Ok then, that's good." Pulling out the cookery book, I landed once again and opened it, finding the recipe for the waffles. I grabbed all the utensils and then searched for a waffle iron. "Man, does this place even have a- Oh! Found it!" Grinning, I placed the waffle iron on the counter, plugged it into an outlet, and allowed that to heat up while I started on the waffles, checking that Nat had pulled out the right ingredients first before continuing. "Ok, heat the waffle iron, blah de blah, done that... Uhhh... Whisk all the dried ingredients into a large mixing bowl..." Grabbing the flour, baking powder, sugar and tiny bit of salt, I added them to the bowl and started mixing them all together as I read the next instruction. "Seperate the eggs, put the yolk in with the dry ingredients and leave the whites to one side... Oh boy... Hey, Nat, do you know how to seperate eggs?" I didn't have a clue! How were you meant to get the egg white away from the yolk?!

Bex: Apologised to Tyler and kissed him, then went upstairs grabbed her guitar and went to Cody and TJ's room. She strggled but managed to play the guitar and sung the last chorus of Fifteen to TJ.
The last chorus:
Once I was finished singing, I set down my guitar and looked up to the top bunk where TJ lay. "You're gonna be ok, TJ. I mean, things may seem really bad right now, but things will get better, trust me." Walking over to the bunk beds, I tiptoed so that I could seen my teenaged son and held onto the railings since my balance was c*** nowadays. "Who wants to date a girl who's so blind that she can't even see how amazing you are anyway, hm?"[/color]

"Hn." Vincent nodded, wrapping an arm around his wife and kissing her temple. "She said that she was waiting for the right guy, which I think is very wise."

I couldn't help but laugh and clapped my hands. "Well done Siena! You get a gold star!" I joked, waiting a moment for my laughter to die down before I spoke again. "You're right though. You don't get many people called Miguel, Isabella and Rafael here, especially not in England, but where you come from, I guess it's a pretty average name." The trees started thinnig out and pretty soon we were in the clearing that overlooked the lake. "Tra da! We're here! Just don't fall down the bank, otherwise you'll get drenched."

Once I had found a couple plates and a knife, I headed back upstairs to my bedroom, smirking slightly as I saw Dilynn's body, but a pillow where her head should be. Crazy girl, but my crazy girl. "Gee, I wonder where Dilynn went." I spoke out loud to myself, trying to make it sound covincing as I cut two slices of cake and put them on the plates. "Well, if Dilynn's gone then I'll just have to eat her slice of cake, give her birthday present to Rachel and forget about kissing her ever again. Dilynn, not Rachel, I wouldn't dare kiss my little sister." Just for added laughs, I decided to sit on top of Dilynn's legs, hoping that I wasn't too heavy for her.

I had only really put thought into the dress, so when Sam asked about what he should wear, I pursed my lips in thought. "Uhhhh... A suit? Or maybe we should go a bit more casual and you can just wear one of those waistcoat this with a shirt and dress pants. If that sounds good to you, that is. I'll let you decide what you want to wear." It was the best answer I could give, even though it wasn't a good one. "How about guests? I already know who I want to invite, but what about you?" I asked, biting my lip because I knew that Sam would invite his mother. Well, if she came, none of her friends could; they were banned from our wedding.

Suzie was only making me feel worse and I burried my head into her shoulder, trying to block out her voice. "She's got a cat. S-She's fine." I stuttered out, my grip on Suzie tightening as my body started shaking with tears.
((Gah! I'm failing! DX Just reply and then I'll reply back when my brain starts working again.))

I was wanting to get this over and done with so badly that I was speed eating which probably wasn't a good idea but oh well, I'd survive. By the time that Toby had asked about why we were visiting my dad, I had already finished my first slice of toast. One down, one to go. Giving the kid a little wave back, I answered, "Because he doesn't even know there's a baby in my tummy - I've been avoid him for over 20 weeks to keeo it a secret - and if we leave it any later than this he's gonna get grumpy, so I have to tell him." I answered, taking a few more bites if toast before the dryness in my mouth force me to get a glass of water.

Closing my eyes as Lucy's fingers ran through my fur, I listened to her words, my eyes snapping open once again at the mention of Lucy not wanting to live on her own while pregnant, and she probably meant after the pregnancy as well. Turning into my human self once again, I wrapped and arm around Lucy and pressed a kiss to her head. "I can move in as soon as you wish, if you don't mind sharing a room with me. That way, you wont ever have to be alone. As for Hope, she'll learn eventually that I'm not a stuffed animal,  and as for Kiara... Well... I highly doubt she'd move away from her 4 year old sister, especially considering the fact that she has not had a mother for the duration that you have lost memory and Kiara is probably the closest thing to a mother she has, unless her father has remarried or something along those lines."

No love for me, then... I decided to leave that down to how horrible Ryan felt, not anything personal, and sat down on the bed next to Ryan, my head resting against my girlfriends shoulder. "Maybe you should go and see a doctor, Ryan. It's not normal to feel this unwell. If you want to go by yourself, I can look after Bentley. Or if you'd rather I come with you, Kiara and Kodi could look after him. Or we can just bring him with us..." I bit my lip slightly, realising that I was rambling, and pressed a kiss to Ryan's shoulder.

As Sierra started kissing along my neck, I bit back a moan and tilted my head backwards, exposing my throat more. My hands traveled down to Sierra's waist but froze when my girlfriend stuttered out a question. Was... Was Sierra asking me to fade with her?! A smile spread across my face, because with all the, uh, not-appropriate dreams I'd been having for the past couple of months, I've kinda wanted to fade with Sierra, I've just been too cowardly to ask in case Sierra didn't- wait, what if she wasn't asking if I wanted to because she wanted to, what if she was just asking it without meaning to imply that she wanted it? It's hard to explain but I know what I meant and it made my smile falter as I tried to word it so that Sierra knew that if she didn't want this, I was ok with it. "Uhhh, y-yeah, but, you know, i-if you don't want to, that's, uhh, that's cool, I-I can wait until you're ready or something." I replied, blushing bright red and hoping that Sierra couldn't see it. Oh who was I kidding? Sierra was a vampire! She could see everything!

I guess things had gotten pretty serious, huh? Kodi kept sleeping in my room each night so I just said he might as well move in and, well, he did! I didn't realise how serious it was until this morning, when it clicked in my head that we were sharing drawers and a shower and stuff, as if we had our own place. We were just sleeping in the same bed, we were living together. It was kind of scary, because I'd never had a relationship progress and get this far before, but it was also exciting and the fact that I was getting into a serious relationship with Kodi was... Wow! My smile grew as I thought about it and I looked up and my amazing boyfriend while my head rested on his chest, just thinking how lucky I was to have someone as wonderful and serious and commited as him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:45 pm

THERES SO MANY SPIDERS IN MY BATHROOM OMG MY DAD LIED TO ME.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Poor Rae D: Why didn't your dad just kill them?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:24 am

o. o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:44 am

Ryan: Wincing at the word doctor, she laid on her back on the bed. "But I don't want to go see a doctor." She whined. Damn these mood swings. Without Joe even having to protect, she agreed to having to see a doctor. For she didn't want to feel this way anymore. "Fine. I'll go. But I'm going alone because I throw up on the way there, I don't want you or Bentley to see it." She said, covering her eyes with her hands and rubbing her face in the process.

Kodi: Things were getting pretty serious. In what? A little more then two weeks? Kodi had never moved in with a girl before. Let alone not moved this fast without... moving this fast with a girl. Letting the water run over his body as he stood in the shower and thought about this for awhile. When he got out, he wrapped a towel around his waist, making sure it wouldn't move, and walked out of the bathroom to find some cloths. Running a hand through his hair as he walked over to the drawers and picked something out.

Finna: At the mention of Beau, she turned her head to see a small puppy staring at them with big eyes. She turned back to Collin and couldn't help but burry her head into the crook of his neck and start to laugh. "I can put him in the bathroom if you'd like. But he might start winning." She explained, after she stopped chuckling.

Delilah: When he asked about making deal, she looked at the clothing he was wearing and the beanie on his head. Tilting her head to the side, she shrugged and smiled. "I'll do my best. But I like your style." She said with a smile. She stuck out her hand as her smile turned into a smirk. "Deal."

Lewis: When he hailed down the cab, he gave the address to the cab driver, and we were soon off. Viv didn't take any time to fall asleep in his lap. He tucked her hair behind her ear and let her sleep in his lap. When they arrived at the mansion, he paid the driver, picked her up, and carried her inside the mansion. "Viv. Wake up, love. We're home." He whispered, trying to wake her up.

Lilliana: "Afraid of bugs?" She held back her chuckle by biting her bottom lip. A big guy like Landon, and he was afraid of bugs? She thought. Then again, she couldn't talk, because she was scared out of her mind of spiders. "I can't stand spiders." She said, almost shuddering at even the mention of the name.

Hey. I has a question. xD Where is the mansion? Like is it in the US? Or what? And if so, where? xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:54 am

hai wolfgirl
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:55 am

Hey Britt :3
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:57 am

Hows chu? :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 am

*covers nose* this is so discusting. Between both Lukis and Suzy, they're farting up the place DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:13 am

Poor britt! Haha! I had a salad at school today! XD I'm feeling very proud of myself! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:14 am

XD i always got salad in school :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:22 am

I used to, but then they put a boiled egg in the salad box so I didn't have them, but now they've taken it out so wooo! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:23 am

yeah, we had chicken salads, omg so good xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:28 am

Sierra: Awww! Denzel was so cute when he was like this! I smiled and pulled away, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips again. "Don't worry," I said in more of a whisper, "I want to," I told him in a reassuring way, of course I had just heard everything he had just thought, but for some reason it just made my smile grow even further. Then a thought crossed my mind, I wasn't sure if Denzel had any protection. So we'd have to be really careful, or maybe I could just go and get the pill in the morning... That might work just as easily, surely there was a chemist here, so I'm sure I could go and get some. Yeah, that would work, now I just hoped that Denzel wouldn't think about it...

Christina: "Oh so now I need permission to go out?!" I said, clearly angry. "I think you're overreacting, Blade. Nothing happened, we went to a strip club, big deal! It's a show! Just a bit of fun! Ugh!" I was so frustrated right now. "Sometimes I wonder why I even married you!" I shouted, of course I didn't think that often, beneath all of this, I loved him! I did, that's why I married him. I could feel myself on the brink of tears, but I blinked them back, knowing that crying would make him feel guilty. This just reminded me of my parents.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:46 am

That was a stab to the heart. She sometimes wondered that she even married him. Blade never wanted to keep her bottled up.. he wanted her to have fun and be able to have girls night out. But still, going out to a male strip club for a show? That seemed far in his book. But whatever, he really didnt like fighting with Christina. He rubbed his temples "For a show." he sighed and turned away from her, he didnt want to hold her back from everything. But what bugged him the most was her looking at othert guys even if she didnt crush or flirt with them.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:57 am

I'm back! And yay! Replies from Wolfgirl and Scampi! X3 I'll reply to Wolfgirl, then wait for my feet to stop hurting before I grab the laptop and reply to Denzel (Because his is gonna be long and will need the laptop) ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:25 am

i went to bed at three am why an i up at nine. -_-
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:42 am

Poor rae! DX

Spoiler:

Anyway I'll reply now britt! Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:45 am

kk
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:49 am

it should go back to normal. Smile and i should get up to take a shower but meh. 
heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy.........? ^_^ do i even have to ask anymore?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:52 am

Oh, and the mansion's in the USA but we never specifically mentioned where so... *Shrugs.* And yeah, keep doing that and it should get better. It hapoened to me a lot too and eventually I just got fed up and let my ears heal over XD

"Fair enough. If you don't want either of us to see you throw up, then I'll just stay here and look after Bentley." Or attempt to look after him. Surely the boy would at least try to terate me while his mother was busy trying to get herself back in good health, right? He understood that, if Ryan was ill, I'd be the one to care for him? I mean, more than anything, I wanted to be a part of Ryan's family and I wanted my daughters to be a part of her family too, but Bentley was holding us back. Sighing slightly at my own thoughts, I leaned down and pressed a kiss to my girlfriend's forehead, gently removing her hands from her face and kissing them as well. "You'll be fine, Ryan. The doctor will do a quick check-up, give you some medication, and within the next few days you'll be healthy again. Now get dressed into something more appropriate than pyjamas and get your rear to the doctors, Miss Harper. Please."

Hearing the bathroom door open, I rolled over to face it, watching Kodi walk out of the bathroom with nothing on besides a towel. It caused me to blush slightly, though besides that, I had no real reaction, since he was covering a certain part of his body. I had never seen a naked man before, and admittedly a part of me was curious, but I would sound ridiculous if I told Kodi remove his towel. And besides, I was still anxious about being naked in front of Kodi, and if I wouldn't show him my body, he didn't have to show me his. Sitting up in bed, I ruffled my curly hair and hugged my knees to my chest before looking towards my before and smiling slightly. "Good morning, Kodi." I greeted him, my words mumbled due to the fact that I had only really just woken up.

She wanted to fade with me! Sierra actually wanted to fade with me! I beamed a huge grin at that, knowing that since we both hadn't done it before - I assumed Sierra hadn't, anyway - this would be super special! Waiting until I had composed myself a bit, I kissed Sierra, starting gently but then increasing the passion a little. Why did I feel like I was missing something... Oh! Yeah! We needed protection so that Sierra wouldn't get pregnant, because I didn't want kids until we had found our own place to live. I didn't have any though, I wasn't exactly planning this or something... Uhhhh... Ummmm... Oh! Idea! Pulling away from Sierra, I said a quick, "I'll be right back." before getting up and tiptoeing out of the room, across the hall to Cloud and Tifa's. Peaking in to make sure they weren't awake or, you know, up to what Sierra and I was going to do, I snuck in and started rummaging through the drawers as my adoptive parents slept. Where could they be? Where did Cloud hide them? Maybe they kept them in the bathroom cabinet! Sneaking over to the bathroom, a floorboard creaked underneath my foot and I froze in fear. Don't wake up, don't wake uo, do- 'Denzel, what're you doing in here?' C***! That was Cloud's voice! I guess it would've been worse if it was Tifa had woken up, since this was guy stuff, but I still blushed bright red, because now I had to tell Cloud want I was looking for and he'd know exactly what Sierra and I had planned. "I-I need... Y-You know..." I mumbled, and although I couldn't see it, I was pretty sure Cloud was looking at me me weird. 'You need what?' "Y-You know, thingies." I heard a semi-frustrated sigh, followed by, 'What the heck do you mean by thingies? I can't help you unless you tell me, and you're cutting into my sleep here, buddy.' "Uhhh... Co- pr-pro-protection..." '... Like... Protection protection or protection from someone?" Cloud whispered into the darkness, my face as red as a tomato, my temperature climb. I couldn't say protection again, I just murmured, "The first one." It was still hard to see, but I swear I saw Cloud's eyes widen at my answer and I watched as a figure moved in the night. The slamming of a draw was heard and suddenly Cloud was in front of me, handing me a couple foil packet things. 'You, uh, you know how to put them o-' "Y-YES!" I was quickly shhed and I glanced over to Tifa. No sign of movement, thank Gaia. 'Ok, then. Well, uhhhh... H-Have fun you two.' Cloud mumbled before he returned to bed. I took this as my queue to run out of the room and back into mine and Sierra's, still clasping the foil packets in a vice-like grip. "I-I'm never doing that again. Tomorrow w-we're getting supplies." I said put loud, partially to Sierra but mostly to myself as I took a cpuple minutes to calm myself and forget that moment ever happened!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:53 am

Christina: You know what? Blade was taking this far too seriously, and he has pushed me to the edge right now. "Get out." I said rather quietly. I was just so annoyed right now that I didn't look at him. My eyes were facing the floor, "Get out!" I said loud and clear before I crossed my arms across my chest, well, slightly under them. I just wanted to be away from Blade, and even Firefly had started to whimper, and even started to growl and Blade slightly! Maybe marrying this young wasa bad idea, but I couldn't exactly say no to the proposal! Could I?

Okay rae Smile I was just like '... Oh god... Oh holy shit!' I was like, panicking! XD anyway, *drags Chloe out of the kitchen* Let me eat. *starts to walk back to the kitchen then turns around* oh hey charlie ^_^ hehe chaaarrrliie! Let's go to candy mountain charlie! yah, candy mountain charlie! Candy mountain! *at same time* Candy mountain! XD XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next