House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Evαlissiα .
rae
midget
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 19, 2013 2:38 am

idk advertise it places that let you advertise...?

*huggles linz* Joe should make room for you. He really should.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 19, 2013 2:39 am

Jennaveive: I smile and slide my shoes off again. I figure Klain wouldn't be too thrilled if I put my feet on the seat with my shoes on. I pull my knees to my chest and rest my head on my knees like before. "Trust me, it's better than you can even imagine." When he turns up the music I close my eyes and listen to the music while Klain taps and sings along as we approach the mansion.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 19, 2013 2:39 am

Fair enough :/ But I think you should really think about this, Linz, because while Joe's future is important, he should be making time for you, especially if he wants you to be a part of his future :/

Anyways, need reposties?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun May 19, 2013 2:50 am

That's how I feel about it, and I'm confused as to why it's always Joe's decision when we get to see eachother. If Joe's really worried about his future then I'll just leave him alone so he doesn't have any distractions. The only thing is that I like Jake, and he's definitely got time for anything. I might even start doing 'Best Buddies' again.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 19, 2013 2:52 am

Just start to phase Joe out and let Jake in slowly. Then just tell Joe you drifted apart and start to go out with Jake... that's what I'd do.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 19, 2013 2:53 am

Just hang out around Jake, if he seems to have time for you, then he's better. But you should make it clear to Joe that it's his fault that you two are, like, on the verge of breaking up or breaking up or whatever, because then he'll realise his mistakes.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 19, 2013 2:53 am

Wolfsoul wrote:The Galian Beast had taken his son and Darkess out to the park to enjoy the couple days of freedom he had until the host and Lilly discovered a way to return the demons to them. The Beast was enjoying freedom so much though! No voices in his head, no worrying about Vincent taking over again, cutting his family time short, and Galian could see his son whenever he wanted through his own eyes. The feeling of being chained to Vincent had been lifted away from the Beast and he really wished it could stay like that, but he knew that it wouldn’t, which was why he was making the most out of all the time he had right now. While Lucius was off buying ice cream, the Beast took the opportunity and shifted into his human form, kissing Darkess passionately, putting his human lips to good use as the hand not propping himself up (they were sitting on the grass) found the back of Darkess’ neck. The kiss couldn’t last too long though because Galian needed to breathe. Once they had parted, Galian transformed into his Behemoth self and lay down on the grass, his head carefully resting in his wife’s lap as he reached up and playing with her pitch black hair. “I wish we stay like this forever.” He whimpered slightly before letting out a sigh. For once the Beast was free from all that Hojo had done to him, and soon he would have to return to his human prison.

Oh boy, that was not a happy Sierra at all, that was a 'I'm gonna smash their skulls in a minute' Sierra. Heaving a sigh, my attention turned to one of the soldiers who complained about a headache. 'Perhaps it's karma giving him a kick in the rear.' I thought, though out loud I said, "Tifa should have some painkillers if you ask her nicely. Now, if you'd excuse me..." Getting up, I walked over to Sierra, blocking her view of the men so that she didn't have to focus on them, and then gave her a gentle hug. "I'm sorry." I mumbled slightly. "They're just... They just like to tease me because I'm younger than them and yet I'm the one in charge. Are you gonna be ok?" If not, I'd be more than happy to kock them out of the bar. At least then I could have a little bit of alone time with my girlfriend.

Well the only music Kyle could do was drumming, but drumming couldn't be done by itself so... "You're in a band?!" I gasped, bad cop long forgotten as I sat on Kyle's lap. "Tell me more! I wanna know everything!" Oh wait, I was supposed to be playing a game here! Wiping the grin off of my face, I turned serious and jerked a thumb behind me in the direction of my sister. "Tell me everything, otherwise the dog-girl bites you." Although biting Kyle was meant to be my job, especially the bitting his ear thing! Oh well, it was only a joke anyways. Just having a bit of fun!

I rolled my eyes at my lazy girlfriend and set the alcohol and stuff on the desk. "Yes dear, whatever you say dear. But don't forget, dear, that the more you tease me, the more I'll tease you." I winked at Sammi so she knew exactly what kind of teasing I meant the second time, then headed downstairs, putting the pizza in the oven and grabbing both the bottles of coke and lemonade, bringing them back up to Sammi. "Here's your coke and lemonade, and the pizza will be cooked in half an hour." I told Sammi, clambered onto the bed and hovering over her for a second as I kissed her passionately before I rolled to the side, letting her escape to get her drink. "And I'll take a vodka and coke please." I smirked, reversing the whole 'lazy' thing.

I read Dayna's text, making sure KJ didn't catch a glimpse of it, and I swear I visibly paled. Handing Dayna back the phone, I set Kara-Jayne down. "You know who's been missing you all day besides me? Rascal. Maybe you should go and find her and play with her in your room." Once Kara-Jayne was gone, hunting down Rascal, I took a deep breathe and sat down on the edge of the sofa. It wasn't that I had anything against Max visiting, afterall, Kara was his daughter, I just... There was just one little issue. "What're you going to tell her?" I asked Dayna before ellaborating. "I mean, is Max gonna be her dad now or am I going to stay her dad?" Dare I say it, I had grown attatched to Kara-Jayne, as if she really was my own daughter, so I didn't really want her to stop calling me daddy or anything. Plus, what if she hated me? I wasn't her dad, I was a fake who kept a secret from her and just posed as her father. What if she found out that Max was her dad and then started hating me for lying to her? I didn't want KJ to hate me.

Despite the fact that I was kinda famous now - or at least starting to become famous - I hadn't really spent money on anything. Until now, that is. I had paid extra to get the best possible doctor who would be with me right up until the baby was born, because I wanted to make sure that the little one would be in good hands during labour and stuff and I wanted the best for it's health. This meant that as soon as I got to the reception and signed in, I was pointed into the direction of the room, told that the doctor could see me a bit earlier than planned. Heading into the room, which was actually kinda small, but probably bigger than what the other doctors would've been in, the doctor rose and greeted us, shaking all our hands, except Cody's, since Cody just shied away. There wasn't enough chairs for everyone, so Tyler had Cody sit on his lap while TJ sat next to him and I sat on the special chair. The doctor asked me if everything was ok and checked my symptoms before getting down to buisness, the gel felt cold at first and I flinched away slightly before I relaxed. Soon enough, the doctor located our baby and he/she showed up on the screen. Having been through this twice before - one of which I remembered as if it was yesterday, I wasn't shocked at what I was seeing, unlike Cody and TJ and probably even Tyler, instead, my only reply was, "Aha! There's the little kicker!" I laughed a little before the doctor pointed out the eyes, arms, nose ect to the boys. 'Now I could probably find out the gender of the baby from this angle, would you like me to tell you?' My heart sped up a little in both excitement and nerves and I gave a quick nod. "Yes please." A couple minutes passed as the doctor moved the wand thing around on my stomach and then he smiled. 'It looks like you're having a little girl!' "YES! FINALLY!" I didn't care if I said that a bit too loud! I felt as if a great load had been lifted and I was going to have the little girl I had always wanted! I felt like bouncing up and down excitedly, but I had to control myself so I just took Tyler's hand and squeezed it real tight. "Thank you, doctor Nichols! Thank you thank you thank you!" The doctor chuckled and said 'You're welcome. Now-' He grabbed a bunch of paper towels and handed them to me. 'Calm yourself long enough to clean yourself up.' I laughed, the sound sounding over the top because of my excitement and happiness, and started to wipe the gel off of my tummy. Robyn. Robyn Stevenson. I couldn't wait for my little girl to be born!

"Don't worry, Dilynn, I'd never let you fall." I grinned, taking my eye off of what was ahead of us to look at my girlfriend and add, "I'd be the biggest idiot alive if I didn't." We soon got to the waterfall and I got off of Ol' Dusty, tying her to a nearby tree and settling our backpack of food on the floor. I then walked over to Dilynn and smirked slightly, extending my arms out to her. "Need help getting down, Darlin'?" I asked, a hint of teasing in my voice, the smirk soon turning into a smile again. I couldn't help it, Dilyjn was falling in love with me, that was deffinately something to smile about!

My fiance was such a tease. He knew that my collar bone was my most sensitive spot yet he used it against me. In a minute there wouldn't even be a picnic, I'd be too busy 'Experimenting' with him again. A shudder travelled thriugh my spine at Sam's touch and I nodded absent-mindedly before returning to my senses. "Yeah sure, lets go." I told Sam, taking his hand away from my collar bone, ceasing the tingling sensation there and walking out into the backyard with him.

In other words, he wanted to stay with me forever. That was almost enough to bring me to tears of happiness, because everyone I loved had left me somehow but now someone was finally promising to stay with me no matter what. I blinked back the happy tears as best as I could, leaving my emerald eyes truly sparkling as I beamed a huge grin. "I love you too, Kodi, so I'm gladly accepting your pre-proposal proposal." Laughing a little, I kissed my boyfriend then held out my hand for the ring, because I wanted to put it on a specific finger and I doubted Kodi would choose the right one to put it on - he'd probably go for the finger that the real wedding/engagement ring was supposed to go on, and that would give my dad a heart attack!

I chuckled slightly and allowed Ryan to lead me out of the bedroom and downstairs. "I see you are becoming quite the mind reader." I joked on my way to the kitchen. "That's good, it means that if I'm too lazy to talk, you can just read my thoughts." Entering the kitchen, I set the kettle boiling and then wrapped my arms around Ryan's waist. "Now, my dear, would you like milk and sugar with your tea?" I asked smiling slightly at her.

"Xavier." I corrected, not liking the way he just called me by my species. I had a name and a great one at that so I'd rather he used it. "And it has nothing to do with church and you're not gonna die. We deal with people after they die. Like I said before, I'm here to help you so that when you do die, you'll go to Heaven, not the other place." This seemed like a job that was too big for me though, and even if I did attempt to help, it'd take more than one day and Nathalie would be mad at me... "I might get someone else to help you too, we'll probably do it so that I help you one day and he'll help you the next 'cause, to be honest, I don't have much experience with his. I guess you could say I'm a newbie." Heaving a sigh, I changed subject, realising that it was past midnight now and that even I was getting tired. "Do you have anywhere to stay tonight, Eric? If not I can try to set you up in a hotel room or something."

Summary:
The doctor did Yuffie's scan and said it was a girl. Yuffie said, "Haha! Now you have to put up with two of me!" to Hayden, then the doctor brought up that Godo hadheard that Yuffie had gone to the hospital a couple weeks ago and was worried about her. Yuffie promised the doctor that she'd go and see Godo right now, although she thought about grabbing Toby first - her dad was kinda fond of Toby, so it'd soften him up hopefully - and some weapons, just in case he went into rage mode. She then left with Hayden and said that they should probably start thinking of names, and that they should and see Godo, or at least plan to go and see him some day soon.

"Mhmm. No more comments, complaints or interruptions from the demons, unless Death Gigas and Hellmasker decide to be sociable, which I highly doubt." Returning the kiss to the lips, Vincent tilted Lilly's chin up and kissed down the column of his wife's now-exposed throat. "We just need to worry about the kids coming down and seeing us." He mumbled against the base of her neck.

That way she gripped my shirt made my stomach do backflips in a good way and caused my heart to speed up. 'Ok, Mrs Strife, let's see what you can do.' I thought to myself as I increased the passion of the kiss, my hands romaning across her bare midriff and then moving around to the small of her back to press her right up against me. Perhaps this was risky, since Sierra and Denzel were on the other side of the wall, pretty much, but that just added to the whole 'Lets see what you got' thing. Who would back out first and how long would it take? It was kinda like a game, I guess.

Super long Abby post, kinda got carried away:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 19, 2013 3:00 am

Joe is going into the kitchen?! should he meet Lucy there?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 19, 2013 3:03 am

ya'know, honestly, he's pushing you away. The point of having a girlfriend is to make time for her. Dang i would give him water works and saying how much he doesnt pay attention to me (if joe was my bf. Which would be never since i have my own blonde hottie x3 xD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 19, 2013 3:05 am

He's in the kitchen, making some tea with Ryan, but yes, he could meet Lucy there. Kiara told him what was going on privately during the trip to the restaurant but Kiara hasn't shown him the past of when he was with Lucy so he'll probably only realise who it is if she mentions her name.

In Tomb Raider: Doesn't cry for the old man who's obviously a family friend of Lara's and has been protecting her throughout the game. Is tearful when the guy who tried to impress Lara because he has a crush on her dies to save her.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 19, 2013 3:08 am

okay! so is that a yes? If you don't want to, we don't have to, I just thought they should meet

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 19, 2013 3:09 am

I have no one :/ And it seem as if I always get the creepy guys having a crush on me. Why can't I have a normal hot guy to love me?! DX Someone like Kodi would be perfect for me! DX Hey, back off! He's mine! I know but still! A hot bookworm! or Sam, a hot, huggable person! Or Tyler! A hot guitar player! DX Where's my hot guy?! DX

*Clears throat, trying to calm herself.* It's a yes, although a part of me says that we should wait for Wolfgirl since Ryan's there but I'm sure it wouldn't matter... I think... Anyway, mum came home but she never came up to see me, which is weird :/ I'm gonna see if she bought food.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 19, 2013 3:11 am

No food... Are they trying to starve me or something? I've only had one sausage roll all day!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 19, 2013 3:12 am

don't worry Wolf! you'll find a guy soon! and why would they try to starve you? o.o

if you want to we can wait for Wolfgirl

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 19, 2013 3:14 am

And now she's yelling at me for wanting her to cook something. She should've just bought loads of snacks, it's not my fault I don't know how to cook.

We should wait for Wolfgirl, I'm not in the mood to rp anymore.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 19, 2013 3:17 am

okay! and why would she get mad at that?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 19, 2013 3:20 am

I dunno, she just said "I just got home from work! I'm not here to cook for you!" Maybe it was my fault, I mean, I was kinda grumpy but I get grumpy when I'm hungry :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 19, 2013 3:21 am

she is there to cook for you! she's your mom!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 19, 2013 3:24 am

I know. Maybe she just had a stressful day at work or something, I dunno. I think I'm just gonna stay in my room all day now, it's a lot safer than being around mum when she's like this :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 19, 2013 3:25 am

I hope I never get like that o.o

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 19, 2013 3:26 am

lol XD lilj you're funny. You wont get like that. I hope...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 19, 2013 3:27 am

Mhmm :/ It's like, I heard her come in and the first thing I heard was her yelling at dad saying 'I thought we were going out?!' Maybe she's just really stressy and dad broke a promise to go out which made it worse :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 19, 2013 3:28 am

I don't think I'll get like that either, but I still need to like pray I don't XD

is your dad mellow at least?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 19, 2013 3:29 am

men dont understand how women are when it comes to promises.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 19, 2013 3:31 am

Usually no, he's arguementative. We usually clash a lot which is why I prefer mum, just not when she's p***y. And they went out yesterday, so why would she want to go out again today?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next