House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Evαlissiα .
rae
midget
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 16, 2013 11:52 am

you never replied XD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 16, 2013 11:55 am

ya i did....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu May 16, 2013 12:06 pm

Lilliana: She blushed when she walked out and saw Landon shirtless in a clean room. "Oh.. sorry." She mumbled and rubbed the back of her neck, staring at him an his toned body. Her face, feeling as hot as ever, grew a smile. "Why thank you. You don't look Too bad yourself." She winked and laughed, then nodded and shoved her hands in the pockets of the sweat pants. "I don't Think I can say this enough... but thank you." She chuckled slightly and jumped on the bed.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 16, 2013 12:06 pm

scary moment when you see a lifeguard from a waterpark you just went to in march, on the news because he got arrested for raping a 14 year old girl... ahh, that's not cool. not cool at all.

and I forgot to mention that i saw him there. like i remember his face. he let me on one of the little slides. ugh. that's creepy.

Last edited by ado-rae-ble on Thu May 16, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu May 16, 2013 12:07 pm

O.o thats... wow...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 16, 2013 12:11 pm

Landon West; He chuckled and jumped on the bed, putting his hands hm behind his head and leaning back against the pillows. "Really, it's no problem. And if you get hungry, i don't have much, but there's some frozen pizzas or something else frozen in the refrigerator."

sorry. DX short post.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu May 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Dont worry about it Razz my post go from like long to short to shorter to shortest .-.

Lilliana She laughed and leaned back onto the pillows with him. "My sister and I basically loved off of frozen food for a while." She shrugged and rolled over on her side, facing him and pulling herself closer to him. She placed her head on his bare chest. "I hope you don't mind this, because it's most likely going to happen during the night." She chuckled.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Landon West; "Don't worry about it. I don't mind," he said with a smile, wrapping an arm around her back, only bringing her closer to him. "I'll keep you warm," He said with a smile and a wink, "Anyways, what do you want to do? There's not much we can do in my room, other than talk or sleep, and I'm not really tired right now. Unless you are.."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Hey, I'll probably either repost all my posts or make new ones in a sec, along with uploading a pic of me and my dragon. But brb. If anyone's got anyone free I would love to rp with you. Romance, friendship, enemies, idec.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 16, 2013 12:44 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 O1gr9
My dragon and I <3
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Le Feu De Mort wrote:Okay, this was officially stupid. Phoenix couldn’t believe she had actually believed that dude. He hadn’t seemed supernatural and she hadn’t seen anyone here was was. No wings, no magic, no feeding. Not that she had seen anyways. All she had seen was a lot of teenagers hanging out and prancing out like this was the time of their life.

The redhead stood up, closed the window and went outside. Now she was wishing she hadn’t left her skates upstairs. She could use something to distract herself. Deciding it was worth it she went to her room, getting the skates from her room and bringing them back downstairs.

Phoenix went outsides and did up the roller blades before plugged in her headphones to her iPod and turned it on. She set it to the artist Simon Curtis, turning it up. Wow, he had a great voice. And his music sounded great in headphones. The girl stood up, quickly finding her balance. She pushed with her right foot, skating around the basketball court, doing spins and shaking her hips while she sang Joystick to herself. “Baby, grab a hold of the joystick, take control of the motion. I can feel it when you, uh uh. Baby, you make all of the choices, other players can join us, I can feel it when you, uh uh”

Aura screeched as they nearly ran into one of the giant stone buildings. Puck’s parents had been correct. This certainly was a very different world. The hippogriff quickly turned straight up to avoid hitting the wall. Her claw scratched it and she squawked again. This was going less than well already. Pip woke up, worming his way into Puck’s robe. The boy hissed a bit as he felt the claws dig into his chest but stayed focused on holding on.

One of the buckles on his bag started to come undone but he really couldn’t focus on that right now. “Come on Aura! Level out!” She seemed not to hear him. Instead she abruptly turned right, getting away from the building and flinging out her wings again. They had previously been tucked against her body to help her fly. She flapped them a few times, trying to regain control over the odd city winds. She managed it eventually and everything calmed down. Pip didn’t think it was over and still stayed firmly attached to his mage.

Puck took the moment of rest to fix his bag then took a handful of the hippogriff’s feathers and leaned right, guiding her towards the trees. It was better to get the magical creature out of sight of the humans. Just incase. Puck had heard stories of hippogriffs, gryphons, and dragons being killed by humans when they were seen.

The Mage landed them in a clearing just outside of a mansion. “Stay here, okay?” He asked the mount. She just ruffled her wings and trotted off to a berry bush. Puck took that as an okay and headed to the front door. Pip poked his head out then climbed out of the boy’s shirt, instead wrapping around his shoulders. When the pair got to the door the boy knocked, hoping someone answered quickly. He needed a place to stay while he was in the human world.

(( I dunno what I want to do with Arachne now... Do you want to take it or something Rae? Or? Idk. Bleh. ))
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 16, 2013 12:47 pm

cute and is your hair blonde?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Tiffany Minker; She had unfaded with Arachne and was now laying in her bed, her breathing heavy, with a smirk across her lips. Her hair was wilder than usual, and she was covering herself with her red comforter. "Well, that was fun." She commented, looking over at Arachne. She leaned her head against his shoulder and looked up at him with a smile, "We should do that again some time, yeah?"

nice mort. Very Happy lol.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Naturally, it's really dark brown, I bleached it and dyed it teal a while ago, it's fading to blond now. And thanks! Very Happy I really like it uwu
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 16, 2013 12:55 pm

ah
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 16, 2013 1:05 pm

Arachne chuckled upon hearing her request but was actually rather worn out. "Perhaps. You were pretty fun." Despite the non-commital words he actually really wanted to. It had been great. It might have been the most he had used his arms for the same task in a while. But it had been so worth it. And she had seemed to enjoy herself as much as he had.

(Bluh.)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Tiffany Minker; She let out a deep sigh and nodded, "I could say the same about you," She said, glancing over at the clock. "Shit!" She said, quickly getting up out of bed and grabbing a new pair of underwear and a bra, quickly putting it all on. Searching around her suitcase, she finally dug out a pair of light denim high-waisted shorts, pulling them on, but leaving them unbuttoned. "Shit, i need a black shirt!" She said to herself, digging frantically for the one she had in mind. Seeing a piece of t-shirt type fabric, she pulled it out of the suitcase and said, "Yes!" slipping the loosely fitting crop top on (with her bar's logo of course) before rushing into the bathroom to apply fresh make-up and try to tame her crazy locks of curly brown hair.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 16, 2013 1:25 pm

The eight-armed boy propped himself up with two arms and raised both eyebrows at her and pulling them together. He couldn't just raise a single one. He had never been able to figure out how. The scientists seemed to have made it a point to do it in front of him though. Crazy fuckers. He frowned a bit, sad to see her go so soon but enjoying watching her walk away before she put clothes on. She definitely looked better without them. "You got somewhere to be?" Arachne asked before glancing at the clock himself. It was getting into the evening. Where could she possibly be going?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu May 16, 2013 1:36 pm

hi!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Yo.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu May 16, 2013 1:40 pm

linz007 wrote:Vice: I was a little confused at first, wondering what she was talking about and trying to figure out what the other word for tightening was when I suppose it all just added up. "Your contracting? You should've said something. Why now? It's too early, I was only kidding when I said hurry up. Slow your roll Ally." I looked up from her stomach and calmed myself to match her own patient and quiet way, waiting for her to speak before I finally just did anyway. "Let's get you to a hospital, okay?"

Bree: "It's only like a week or two early, she should be fine. And Ally? I like that for a possible nickname for her." I smile up at him and then stand up. Vice looked like he was getting nervous and it made me laugh a little. I wasn't in pain yet so I was feeling okay so far. He then suggests to go to the hospital and I shrug a little. "There's no real rush yet, it doesn't really hurt. It's just annoying so far." I smile a little at him. "Are you excited?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 16, 2013 1:42 pm

Tiffany Minker; "Work!" She shouted out from her bathroom. After putting up her curls into a loose bun and wrapping a red bandana around her head, she walked out with fresh eyeliner and mascara, red lipstick to match her bandana, and a pair of keys hanging on a lanyard in her hand. "You. can come with me, if you want? Im already late, so i dunno if my boss would care if i was more late. I could drive you there and back. You could get a feel for the bar life, maybe meet some cute girls? Have a couple of drinks? I can take you home, don't worry." As she spoke she grabbed a pair of black heels and slipped them on her feet easily, taking her wallet and phone in her other hand once she was done.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu May 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Baccckkk Surprised God I love driving illegally XD

Joshua)
He looked up and blinked as her shirt disappeared and she mentioned the bed, for a moment he just sat there starring at her face. Then her chest, then his eyes roamed down over every curve on her body. He couldn't wait to take her pants off, a small smirk rose up on his face. And before he could move an inch, she had grabbed him and pulled him up onto his feet, just so he could move back and collapse backwards on the bed. When her body over shadowed his and her lips met his, his hands immediately grabbed her hips and he roughly pulled her towards him, his fingers fumbling down her bare skin and to the lining of her jeans. Lightly his fingers curved around to the front of her jeans as he unbuttoned them and then they seemed to come off easily as he grew impatient a little and just ripped them. Damn... I looked the way she looked in those too... oh well. he thought to himself as he pulled her closer to him. In one swift move he pushed her onto her back and was on top of her now, landing kisses along her neck and across her collarbone.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu May 16, 2013 1:56 pm

hi! wanna wake up Jennaveive and Klain?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu May 16, 2013 1:57 pm

Yup! ^.^

Klain)
He opened his eyes a little as he lay on his stomach on the bed, one arm hanging off the side while the other laid across on another body next to him. The worth rolling off of her was amazing and he couldn't help but turn his whole body and head her way to gaze at his life mate, "Hmmm..." he said as he wrapped his other arm around her and grabbed her, pushing her tightly against her body. Her red hair was bright and radiant, and the sunlight from the small window just lightened up the bright red of it. But then he stopped and just smiled, they had, had one long night. Right now he wanted a shower and he let go, rolling off the bed softly and tip toeing towards the bathroom. Not really minding his own nudity in his own room; after he shut the door, he turned on the water on hot and opened the large shower door to hop in.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next