House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+10
Scampi
midget
lilJVBM4evea
rae
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
14 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Understand it was never my intent to criticize you. It's my hobby to attempt to understand people. And that can sometimes be interpreted as me judging them. I'm not. I don't understand your situation. At all. It's very different from my own. When I ask questions or seem judgmental it's because I attempt to understand you. I don't know why you would want to have kids so young but I respect that it is your decision. And I've just never really seen someone seem so emotive, especially someone who was as educated as you. So that confused me as well. I was never trying to make you believe I resented you.
Fuck. I've messed shit up again. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Even if you didn't try to criticize me, it felt as if you did to me. And it wasn't totally my choice to have my children so young. Vittoria wasn't a planned child, but Blake was. Even Blake wasn't MY choice. It was a choice that my husband and I had made together. Despite both of my children and my education, I am still a seventeen year old girl that can relax for a while when I'm talking online. That is why I talk the way I do on here; I'm relaxed, well not now I'm not.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:09 pm

:O Don't go LilJVBM! We're sorry DX Really really sorry DX I don't want to lose one of my bestest online friends again DX It was just a little misunderstanding, nothing to leave the site for! We should just move on, forget about it, and keep rping together. Don't go... Please...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Hayden and Toby: Yuffie's ordering grated on Hayden's already frayed nerves. He knew she was only trying to help, which is why he kept silent, but that didn't mean he liked her doing it. As stupid as it was Toby was his responsibility, his brother, he was supposed to look after him so having someone else tell him how to do that made him like he couldn't even do his job properly. And Toby would go to yuffie about other things now, things that used to be reserved just for him, but this was something Toby only wanted him for and he selfishly wanted to keep it that way. So he wanted to ignore her and look after Toby how he felt he should, but he knew that the things yuffie said would help get rid of the pain so he didn't have much choice. Sliding between his little brother's legs, Hayden rested his forearms either side of him and let the small boy hug him tightly. "This is going to help you feel better so I'll be right back, promise." Toby clung onto him for a little longer before reluctantly letting him go. Once Hayden had left the room Toby turned to watch yuffie, huddling deeper into his quilt. "What's that?" He asked, looking at the horrible smelling drink she was making.

Cassidy: Stumbling into the mansion she shut the door quickly behind her before collapsing against it, completely exhausted, physically and mentally. She could feel the hard edge of a book digging into her back and she clutched the strap of her bag tighter. She shouldn't of took it, there was always a chance that her parents would notice that it missing and know that she'd come back. Hopefully though, if they did then they would figure out it was her way of saying 'screw you'. Disappointment washed over her again, and with a sigh she pushed herself upright and started heading towards her room. Who she was disappointed in more was unclear. Her parents for not tuely giving a damn, or herself for stupidly letting herself hope that they did. She just wanted her nice comfy bed where she could sleep and forget everything for a while, then tomorrow she could go see the only person that made her feel wanted, Max. At least she knew he genuinly cared about her and liked her being around. When she finally reached her floor she found herself speeding up a little, then coming to an abrupt stop when she saw Max outside her room. At first she smiled, really glad to see him dispite how tired she was, but then she noticed the way he had to hold the wall for support and the smell of alcohol reached her. He'd been drinking. Her smiled faded and was replaced with a worried frown as she began approaching him again. "Max, are you ok? What's wrong?" The only other time she'd seen him drunk was because something was bothering him, so something had to be up. And even though she just wanted to go to bed, she felt responsible for looking after him now.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:33 pm

((Hi midget... *Smiles under the kiss and moves her hands to Sam's chest, running her hands up and down his torso, tracing the contours of his six pack with her fingertips. Once they pull away, she takes a moment to catch her her breath, presses a quick kiss to Sam's lips and asks,* Permission to try something? Maybe two things, actually? *Blushes slightly at her thoughts but thinks it'd be good to do this experiment.*))

Hmmm, was it just me or did Hayden seem a bit... Off? I mean, all I did was tell him what to do to help Toby! Aren't I allowed to order him around when a kid's in pain? And not just any kid, Toby?! I mentally rolled my eyes but tried to forget about it. Toby's question helped to distract me. "It's magical cammomile tea with ginger." I answered as I made the tea and grated in a bit of ginger. "It doesn't really smell good, I know, but trust me, this is a life saver. The cammomile stops tummy ache and the ginger stops you feeling sick." Who needed fancy medicine when you had mom's home remedies, huh? Waiting for the tea to cool down a bit first, I then held it out to Toby. "Give it a go, please? If you don't like it, we'll go back to plan B."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Toby:He shuffled towards the cup a little, looking at it as if it was going to bite him at any second. It smelt horrible, and it didn't look that nice either, so Toby really didn't want to drink it. He looked up at yuffie then back down at the cup before quietly asking, "What's plan B." hoping that it would be better then plan A.

Morning
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Seriously? Cammomile tea wasn't that bad! Sure it smelled a bit weird but it was f***ing amazing! This child did not know the beauty of the different kinds of tea you can get... And now I sounded weird. Taking a sip of the tea, trying to prove to Toby that it was drinkable but also feeling a bit thirsty, I answered. "Hot water bottles tend to cure tummy ache - for a little while, at least - but that might make your fever worse. Apart from that, I guess we could try real medicine but that stuff probably taste a lot worse than this tea." Shrugging a little, I looked down at the cup, then to Toby. "So, tea, are you gonna try it or pass on it?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:25 pm

*Nods and presses another kiss to her lips* Of course, do whatever you want. It'll only make me get better, right? *Leans forward and presses his lips against her collarbone as he waited for her to take action on her ideas*

Ughh..... I should be sleeping, it's 3:25 in the morning. I'm sorry I didn't reply either, I was having some serious writers block for the first time since I can even remember...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:28 pm

It's ok Smile *Bites her lip and then pulls away, standing up.* Maybe. Or it might give you a heart attack... *Takes a deep breath and strips down to her undergarments, blushing a little.* Are you freaking out yet?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Hayden and Toby:Hayden hovered in the doorway whilst yuffie tried to get him to drink the tea, but it wasn't working. Toby hated the taste of medicine, but he'd had it before so he knew what to expect, this tea was something new and Toby liked the comfort of what he already knew when he was vulnrable like this. Something he probably picked up from his big brother. "I don't want it." Toby mumbled shuffling back away from the cup and towards the medicine that Hayden had placed on the side after giving him some earlier. Toby looked up when Hayden came into the room, and watched him as he placed the hotwater bottle and cloth down on the table. They looked at eachother for a while, not saying anything and Toby could tell that Hayden was trying to decide and he was shaking his head trying to pursuade his brother not to make him drink it. Eventually Hayden turned to yuffie and gestered to the cup. "How much will that help?" "But-" Hayden placed a hand on his head, brushing his hair back from his forehead, effectivly shutting Toby up by reminding him that he was ill and he was just trying to help.

Hey linz
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Hey midget Smile

*watches her, combing a hand through his hair to occupy himself, and shakes his head* Freaking out? No. A bit nervous? Yeah, I guess I am. I don't know, I mean, I feel embarassed that I'm practically staring, but.... *shrugs and gets off the bed, placing a hand on her hip and tugging her towards him* Just take it a bit easy on me tiger.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:42 pm

"Quite a lot, actually." I mumbled reluctantly, because I really didn't want Hayden to make Toby drink it if he didn't want to. "I mean, I've been surviving off of my mom's home remedies for years and they always seem to cure me pretty quickly. B-But Toby doesn't have to drink it if he doesn't want to, it's fine." I told Hayden, setting the cup down on the counter and instead taken the washcloth and dabbing it on Toby's forehead, trying to cool the fever a little. Gosh, I must've really looked like a mom by doing this! I just didn't want Toby to get worse, that's all, and if it meant acting like a mom and doing what my mom did then fine, whatever, I'd just risk looking stupid.

((*Chuckles a bit.* Don't worry, I'm just testing so that I know whether or not it's safe to change in front of you. Stare all you want, I mean, if I can handle being in a bikini around strangers, I'm pretty sure I can handle my fiance staring at my in my underwear. *Shrugs and then kisses Sam, her hands moving up into his hair.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:53 pm

*he turned just like before and laid her on the bed, removing his lips from hers in the process* Now, mind if I do my own experimenting? *runs his index finger across her jaw gently, keeping his eyes on hers so that he didn't stare anymore
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:57 pm

*Her heart speeds up in excitement and she quickly nods.* G-Go - *Takes a deep breath to calm herself.* Go ahead, do whatever. *Reaches up and plays with Sam's hair a little, then lowers her hand and waits patiently for whatever Sam's going to do.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Dont freak out on me or anything *Presses his palms into the mattress and lightly touches his lips down her neck, careful not to stay on one place too long in case of her reaction. Moving lower, kissing her collarbone like before, he took a moment to slip one of his hands into hers, holding it against the bed.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:15 pm

*Smiles and closes her eyes as Sam kisses her neck.* Not freaking out. so not freaking out. *When Sam reachesher collarbone she has to bite her lip again to hold back a moan and after a couple seconds the moan converts into a shudder, a good shudder. Her free hand plays with Sam's hair again, trying to keep herself distracted so that no sounds escape her lips.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Got to go, me thinks. Bye.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Hayden and Toby:"I know he doesn't and I'm not going to make him, but he should at least try it before he decides. You never know Toby, it might taste better then the medicine." Not taking his eyes of Hayden, Toby leaned into the cloth because despite being cold it actually felt quite nice. He didn't want to drink it, but Hayden had that look that said 'I won't get mad, but I will be disappointed if you don't try' and Toby hated that look. It made him feel bad. With a sigh Hayden stopped yuffie's hand and took over dabbing Toby's head. "Can you make another cupof that stuff?" He asked almost reluctantly before turning back to Toby. "We're going to do what we did with the plums, do you remember?" Toby's eyes widened, but he nodded. "But you hate tea." He chuclled slightly and dabbed Toby's nose quickly making him smile a little. "And I hated plums, but it turned out that you loved them."

Bye wolfie
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:25 pm

*smirks as she shudders and moves lower again, pressing his lips to the flat area of her stomach. His eyes closed and he lifted himself up again, going back to her sensitive area and a final kiss there, smiling up at her.* I think you do enjoy this quite a bit, don't you?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:53 pm

max anderson; "Cassidy!" He shouted with a big grin after he had heard footsteps approaching him, looked up, and discovered that it was none other than his 'best friend' Cassidy (awkward sentence, sorry). He walked over to her and gave her a big hug, resting his head on top of hers. "I-I know you dont like it when i drink, but i just missed you so much. You know? Thats too long for you to be gone! I wanna see your pretty lil' face more than that." He frowned jokingly and pulled away from the hug to hild her shoulders and look her in the eyes, "Dont ever leave for that long again, okay?" He seemed to be drunk, but at least he was okay enough to realize that the smell bothered Cassidy, and as he spoke the last words, he tried as hard as he could to not let the smell of alcohol in his breath travel to Cassidy. He shouldve gotten gum before he came!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:01 am

Wow. I forgot how good I am at messing things up. I've been thinking about leaving again too. I've been doing no one any good.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:16 am

*Huggles mort's leg* Noooo! Please don't go! I'll miss you :'(
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:24 am

omg lilj ;-; You dont have to leave! Honestly, I could put myself into your shoes because lilly is the part of me that loves babies and stuff. People are just mean if they judge you! This world is all about "me me me" if you noticed, people driving and crap think about themselves. But forget that. Having your children is a good thing! You have your own little family that you can raise. As for Education, do online school if you have to with your kids. I can tell you, its a good system. I know everytime you come on here, I'm always happy to see happy people, even the friends we havent seen online for AGES! Most of our friends have left us, and really, me, wolfy, scampi,gavin, somewhat mid, and mort, and rae and wolfgirl, and linz are the only ones that really keep it alive here. We dont want to lose another friend lilj! ;-;

Mortie, you dont have to leave, but like, maybe you should...i dunno, re-read posts so people dont take it the wrong way when you say something. We love you here, really. Like i said, we dont want to lose another friend. We have lost so many here. We want you to stay, sure you mess up, but thats life. I have messed up a ton in my past life, but look, i'm better nao, yay. We love both you and lilj and dont want you guys gone. Honestly, when i'm not here, i feel like i'm pulled from my second family and missing out on everything. Thats how much i love you guys.

I just f*ing woke up and this is how i type!? Wtf! Definately weird
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:12 am

where is everyone? D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:50 am

I don't think either of you should leave, I don't want either of you to leave, it'd be like losing family members D: *Shudders again at the feel of Sam's lips on her stomach, then bites her own lip when he kisses her collar bone. Once Sam starts talking, Reyna smirks.* Maaaybe. Ok, yeah, a lot. It's just really nice to be able to do things like this without you freaking out, plus you have no idea how what you're doing is affecting me. *brings Sam's head down so that she can kiss him and then whispers in his ear,* I love you so much :3

"Ugh, how you people hate tea? You have no taste!" Still, even as I complained, I was smiling a little. Hayden was gonna drink something he hated just so that his brother could drink it too! Hayden really was a good, fatherly brother. My smile turning into a grin, I quickly made two more cups of the cammomile and ginger tea. "We'll all have some. Kinda like a family drink. Besides, I'm sure Jr would appreciate having some tea too, I bet he - or maybe she - loves tea just like me!" Sticking my tongue out at Hayden, I handed him the cup if tea and then looked down at mine. "So, how about we all drink it on three. Does that sound good to you guys?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next